8 hours ago, vasyanchic12 said:
thank you for your work. this mod is what I really needed. but I have a problem. the mod does not want to track more than one NPC in the debag section. after installing the mod, I started a dialogue with the NPC, and this NPC began to be tracked. but whatever I do with other NPCs, they don't appear in the debag section. maybe I'm doing something wrong? has anyone had this problem? I write through a translator. I hope he translated everything correctly)

Only the NPC you are currently talking to is displayed in the debug section. You have to initialize the rds dialog and than exit out with esc. then the npc should appear in the debug section.

But maybe it's time to update the debug section to just offer the complete storage list.

5 hours ago, Hanariel said:

Its just me or it seens like rep have little to no impact of what NPCs say to you?
i have a very low rep and it seens like eveyone is treating me the same as i started.

Yes, in the current state the reputation is actually not used. It's already implemented for the later features. My apologies, the OP doesn't really mention that.

Once the mod is finished the generic dialogue will take on a background role among the other features^^

16 hours ago, Guffel said:

But what dialog did you get that sounded it was specific for a female character?

There was a couple one was a player line that said something like  " I could see me getting in trouble with a Guy like you" here was an npc line that said something like they were interested in lying with a girl. Which would work if the female npc is a into women but now when pc is a male and the female npc is supposed to be flirting with you. Im sorry I dont remember the lines exactly.

I know on the older version on the mod when you won the npc over the pc  sex position was always automatically a receiver in animations so a female npc always pulled out a strap-on for a male pc. I have not had time yet to see if thats still the case or not.

2 hours ago, skyrim482 said:

There was a couple one was a player line that said something like  " I could see me getting in trouble with a Guy like you" here was an npc line that said something like they were interested in lying with a girl. Which would work if the female npc is a into women but now when pc is a male and the female npc is supposed to be flirting with you. Im sorry I dont remember the lines exactly.

I know on the older version on the mod when you won the npc over the pc  sex position was always automatically a receiver in animations so a female npc always pulled out a strap-on for a male pc. I have not had time yet to see if thats still the case or not.

The player option you mean is "You look like a guy to get in trouble with." But guy is actually not gender specific and can mean both male and female. Admitted, it is mostly used for men in today's use.

In version two I really tried to manage the genders. RDS only relys on the Sexlab gender check and all nps dialog lines that use gender specific terms have both variations

It might be possible that an option doesn't trigger properly.

Otherwise, if your character gets wrongly identified as female, the problem could be with Sexlab.

48 minutes ago, Guffel said:

But guy is actually not gender specific and can mean both male and female.

"Guys" when referring to a group is not gender specific (as in: "Hey guys, look at this!").  "Guy" in the singular form is very much a male identifier (as in "He is a great guy.", where "She is a great guy." is plain wrong.)

EDIT: "You look like a guy to get in trouble with." really would be better as "You look like someone to get in trouble with.", or "You look like someone I could get into trouble with.", or even "Hmmm.... you look like trouble.", all of which solve any gender issues.

Apologies are owed as I initially offered to help edit the dialogue and fell through on it.

I found one more problem when you talk to an npc for some time and they like you enough they will tell you "I want to try it with you" or something like that but you never get the chance to answer with yes or no the dialogue just ends and I have the ForceGreet dialog option in the normal dialogue tree and when i click it you just get the mods normal dialogue choices again is it supposed to be like this?

2 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

"Guys" when referring to a group is not gender specific (as in: "Hey guys, look at this!").  "Guy" in the singular form is very much a male identifier (as in "He is a great guy.", where "She is a great guy." is plain wrong.)

EDIT: "You look like a guy to get in trouble with." really would be better as "You look like someone to get in trouble with.", or "You look like someone I could get into trouble with.", or even "Hmmm.... you look like trouble.", all of which solve any gender issues.

Apologies are owed as I initially offered to help edit the dialogue and fell through on it.

I tried to translate for myself. initially, I tried to make dialogues gender-neutral. but this makes the text a bit clumsy. in the end, I gave up and just made a separate translation for the male character and a separate one for the female one. perhaps this is an output for the original text as well?

I sort of miss the generic, non-dialogue options from v1. Like [insult], [flirt], etc. The reason is I don't always understand the meaning behind the new phrases. Like "you look like a guy to get in trouble with" - is that insulting? flirtatious? I have no idea. Its meaning depends on tone of voice and context of the conversation but we don't get that here

1 hour ago, vasyanchic12 said:

I tried to translate for myself. initially, I tried to make dialogues gender-neutral. but this makes the text a bit clumsy. in the end, I gave up and just made a separate translation for the male character and a separate one for the female one. perhaps this is an output for the original text as well?

I did the same (though I am still using 1.1, so maybe not quite the same).  I started adding lines where I saw them repeated too often, or made things that are more reflective of a proper relationship, and it just grew.  There are still things that irritate me (like someone hitting on you in front of their spouse, or elderly women acting like tramps), but those aren't so common any more and every time they happen, I find a way to condition it out or make something more appropriate to the situation.

None of this is a slam on @Guffel or his work -- the task of managing all these different factors is mind-boggling.

For people seeking to do something similar, Lazy Voice Finder (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82482) is a must-have for locating the dialogues to tweak.

4 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

Okay, I didn't know that. I'm not a native English speaker so mistakes where bound to happen^^

But that's an easy fix, will include it.

3 hours ago, crosser0987 said:

I found one more problem when you talk to an npc for some time and they like you enough they will tell you "I want to try it with you" or something like that but you never get the chance to answer with yes or no the dialogue just ends and I have the ForceGreet dialog option in the normal dialogue tree and when i click it you just get the mods normal dialogue choices again is it supposed to be like this?

Thanks for letting me know. I have an idea where that comes from. Since there isn't a relationship feature to start the dialog just end when the NPC meets the requirements, but seem I forgot to have the quest to stop. That will be resolve itself since relationships is the next thing I'm working on.

1 hour ago, DayTri said:

I sort of miss the generic, non-dialogue options from v1. Like [insult], [flirt], etc. The reason is I don't always understand the meaning behind the new phrases. Like "you look like a guy to get in trouble with" - is that insulting? flirtatious? I have no idea. Its meaning depends on tone of voice and context of the conversation but we don't get that here

Well I have asked myself a lot of the meaning of the new full dialogue lines is clear to everyone. Maybe it would be helpful to create a second tree of answers that have a indicator at the end like: [joke] or [flirt].

But those things of course keep me for the actual planed features^^

20 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

There are still things that irritate me (like someone hitting on you in front of their spouse, or elderly women acting like tramps).

That kind of nitty-gritty details is something always I planned to look after once all the main features are done and the overall fine tuning start.

But at least married NPC get a arousal penalty by now^^

A nice feature to go with the reputation system could not only be checking if the player is naked (like you mentioned in earlier comments) but using some keywords for lewd/slutty outfits, unless you want to stay away from adding dependencies like SLSurvival etc, then it may be better to keep it simple so people wont have to add keywords constantly ^^

16 hours ago, Guffel said:

Yes, in the current state the reputation is actually not used. It's already implemented for the later features. My apologies, the OP doesn't really mention that.

Once the mod is finished the generic dialogue will take on a background role among the other features^^

Can you give me a ETA of whem it will be done?
I'm not trying to be pushy, its because I re-installed skyrim JUST to play your mod, and the rep system is what got me interested... so i want to know aproximately whem i can come back here and check for updates. 

13 hours ago, Bakon said:

A nice feature to go with the reputation system could not only be checking if the player is naked (like you mentioned in earlier comments) but using some keywords for lewd/slutty outfits, unless you want to stay away from adding dependencies like SLSurvival etc, then it may be better to keep it simple so people wont have to add keywords constantly ^^

I played with that thought and since you can alreadysset armors as skimpy in RDS it wouldn't even need additional requirements. but I eventually decided against that, because it would mean that you have the background scan constantly running and I wanted to preserve as much scrip load as possible.

10 hours ago, Hanariel said:

Can you give me a ETA of whem it will be done?
I'm not trying to be pushy, its because I re-installed skyrim JUST to play your mod, and the rep system is what got me interested... so i want to know aproximately whem i can come back here and check for updates. 

You can hardly blame me for that my mod got you interested enough so you installed the game again^^

I plan to finish the relationship feature in the coming 2-3 weeks. Depends a bit on how much testing and debugging will be required. And in the 2 week after that I want to finish the contextual approaches, which should be a bit less work.

So we are looking at a timeframe of 4 to 6 weeks until completion.

52 minutes ago, Massthegreat said:

I just downloaded this mod and this is a great way incorporate immersion. However while playing I find the dialogue exchange doesn't make sense. Like the PC says what market you take a dog to? And npc says nice weather ... Is this how the exchange is to be??

Yes that is on purpose. The dialogue is a bit like a chat bot and needs to be seen as a minigame. It's one large dialoge tree, layed out of a grid. And with the dialogue options you choose you "move" on that grid. The idea is to have a way to make friends, enemies or have hookups with anybody, without the need of specific dialogue trees.

7 hours ago, branlof776 said:

Can't wait to try this out, just found this? Are you still planning on continuing with your planned features?

Yes. I'm right in the middle of the relationship features.

6 hours ago, Cymri said:

RDS needs a RDJ version, where all the dialogue is charismatically snarky.

Might be prone to bug of every NPC wearing full set of Iron Armor, tho.

?

What does the J stand for? I don't really get it ?

1 hour ago, DayTri said:

Please in the next update remove the debug spam of everyone who sees you naked. It's non-stop if walking through town in a device or running an animation at an inn

1. RDS isn't really intended to be used with devious devices or a having-public-sex-slut-playthrough, just because the reputation system isn't designed for that.

2. You can actually disable these comments in the MCM under "Comments when reputation changes" (which is a bug and I thought that nude comments have their own toggle, but they don't^^)

On 5/23/2020 at 8:20 AM, Guffel said:

You can hardly blame me for that my mod got you interested enough so you installed the game again^^

I plan to finish the relationship feature in the coming 2-3 weeks. Depends a bit on how much testing and debugging will be required. And in the 2 week after that I want to finish the contextual approaches, which should be a bit less work.

So we are looking at a timeframe of 4 to 6 weeks until completion.

wow that is way less time then i imagined, i tought we were talking about mouths or a year.
Thank you man, and thanks for the amazing mod.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know what exactly has to be changed in the CK to fix that issue where the conversation just immediately terminates after "Yes I'm free, let's talk."?

I've looked but I'm super-new to modding and I'm not sure where the issue is.

P.S. I'm running SE, but I opened, modified and saved RDS2.7 in the CK so it should be converted to SE okay. 

P.P.S. This is a really great mod, Guffel. Thank you so much for it.