5 hours ago, crosser0987 said:

Just wanted to report that this mod doesn't play well with Bikini Armors the mod thinks im naked and therefore my reputation goes down insanely fast.

Thanks for letting me know.
That propably is, because bikini armor doesn't use the chest slot for it's armor, while RDS only checks that slot to determine if the player is naked. Unfortunately I can't come up with a quick workaround for this, right now.

On the top of my head the easiest way would be to change the bikini armors to use the chest slot.

15 minutes ago, Guffel said:

Thanks for letting me know.
That propably is, because bikini armor doesn't use the chest slot for it's armor, while RDS only checks that slot to determine if the player is naked. Unfortunately I can't come up with a quick workaround for this, right now.

On the top of my head the easiest way would be to change the bikini armors to use the chest slot.

Can't you just make the mod scan for other slots as well and not just the chest slot?(don't want to sound like a douche just asking xD) and would it be possible to add a debug mcm feature to reset a towns reputation so i can at least reset it every 30 mins or so because it's kind of annoying that i have 0 reputation in every town after like 1 hour of playing at least until this issue is resolved.

1 hour ago, Guffel said:

The mod should likely be scanning for the ClothingBody keyword.  If someone wants to make a mod "naked", removing that keyword does so.  This is the most compatible option.

1 hour ago, crosser0987 said:

Can't you just make the mod scan for other slots as well and not just the chest slot?(don't want to sound like a douche just asking xD) and would it be possible to add a debug mcm feature to reset a towns reputation so i can at least reset it every 30 mins or so because it's kind of annoying that i have 0 reputation in every town after like 1 hour of playing at least until this issue is resolved.

19 minutes ago, Seijin8 said:

The mod should likely be scanning for the ClothingBody keyword.  If someone wants to make a mod "naked", removing that keyword does so.  This is the most compatible option.

I just checked the code and RDS does take the armor at slot 32 (body) and checks it for the "ClothingBody" and "ArmorCuirass". So everything is as it should be.

Then I checked the bikini armors and the top part of them does use slot 32 and has the "ArmorCuirass" keyword. So technically there shouldn't be an issue at all.

The only thing I could do would be to have RDS scan every slot and check both keyword on them, just to be sure.

@crosser0987 Which bikni are you wearing that is recognized as naked? Or are you walking around topless?

17 minutes ago, Guffel said:

I just checked the code and RDS does take the armor at slot 32 (body) and checks it for the "ClothingBody" and "ArmorCuirass". So everything is as it should be.

Then I checked the bikini armors and the top part of them does use slot 32 and has the "ArmorCuirass" keyword. So technically there shouldn't be an issue at all.

The only thing I could do would be to have RDS scan every slot and check both keyword on them, just to be sure.

@crosser0987 Which bikni are you wearing that is recognized as naked? Or are you walking around topless?

im using the amazing world of bikini armors but i think i found the issue sexlab survival(a mod which i have installed) recommended a mod which changes the slots for bikini armors to devious device slots i think that is probably the issue its this file btw i completly forgot about this

28 minutes ago, crosser0987 said:

im using the amazing world of bikini armors but i think i found the issue sexlab survival(a mod which i have installed) recommended a mod which changes the slots for bikini armors to devious device slots i think that is probably the issue its this file btw i completly forgot about this

Did you enable 'Half naked cover'?

With the modified version of bikini armor + half naked cover = if you have both a bra and thong equipped means you won't be considered naked. (an invisible body slot item with the ClothingBody keyword is equipped)

10 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Did you enable 'Half naked cover'?

With the modified version of bikini armor + half naked cover = if you have both a bra and thong equipped means you won't be considered naked. (an invisible body slot item with the ClothingBody keyword is equipped)

No i do not have it enabled right now im going to try turning it on and will report back if that fixes my issue.

EDIT: Just did a quick test and yes that fixed the problem, sorry for wasting everyone's time im dumb I've been using Sexlab survival for so long and I should have known that Half naked cover will most likely fix this thanks for the help. My question still stands from before tho is it planned to have a mcm debug feature to reset the reputation in towns since my save game is stuck with those low values now.

36 minutes ago, crosser0987 said:

im using the amazing world of bikini armors but i think i found the issue sexlab survival(a mod which i have installed) recommended a mod which changes the slots for bikini armors to devious device slots i think that is probably the issue its this file btw 

I don't really understand what the gain is of changeing the slots, but I found the mod you mean and yes, that's definately what caused your issue.

But I recall that there are multiple outfit mods that not necessarily use the body slot, so I'll expand the RDS scanning to all slots anyway. That should also remedy your issue.

16 minutes ago, Guffel said:

Update is ready. Added reset buttons for the reputation and changed the nude-scan to check all equip slots.

Thanks a lot dude ^^ really appreciate it really looking foward to the planned features as well.

2 hours ago, Guffel said:

I just checked the code and RDS does take the armor at slot 32

Respectfully, there's no need for that, and some armors that might be designed to cover the body may not be slotted to 32.  (akActor.HasKeyword(ClothingBody) || akActor.HasKeyword(ArmorCuirass)) should suffice to find any and all needed data without requiring outfit modders to follow a standard that they will frequently deviate from.

For the novice mod-user trying to troubleshoot that issue, they will find adding/removing keywords in xEdit far simpler than trying to understand the methodology you may be using internally.

50 minutes ago, Seijin8 said:

Respectfully, there's no need for that, and some armors that might be designed to cover the body may not be slotted to 32.  (akActor.HasKeyword(ClothingBody) || akActor.HasKeyword(ArmorCuirass)) should suffice to find any and all needed data without requiring outfit modders to follow a standard that they will frequently deviate from.

For the novice mod-user trying to troubleshoot that issue, they will find adding/removing keywords in xEdit far simpler than trying to understand the methodology you may be using internally.

Honestly, I didn't know that

(akActor.HasKeyword(ClothingBody) || akActor.HasKeyword(ArmorCuirass))

is a thing. I didn't know that I can just get the armor keywords from the actor.

Now RDS safes all 32 armor slots into an array and checks them individually for those keywords. It is a bit clunky, but the result is the same and should work with all kind of outfits.

43 minutes ago, Guffel said:

I didn't know that I can just get the armor keywords from the actor.

Apologies, I was thinking of condition functions in the esp, but I wrote it as code.  For papyrus, you would need to use akActor.WornHasKeyword(ClothingBody) || akActor.WornHasKeyword(ArmorCuirass)

The advantage is that if a modder uses something other than slot 32 for carrying that data, it works regardless.

(I just threw it in game quick to make sure, and it functions as expected.)

14 hours ago, Guffel said:

Now RDS safes all 32 armor slots into an array and checks them individually for those keywords. It is a bit clunky, but the result is the same and should work with all kind of outfits.

Results might be the same, but performance will suffer greatly. I'd recommend changing it to the suggested keyword check. :)

BTW glad to see you back, I'll give the updated version a shot in my next playthrough.

14 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

Apologies, I was thinking of condition functions in the esp, but I wrote it as code.  For papyrus, you would need to use akActor.WornHasKeyword(ClothingBody) || akActor.WornHasKeyword(ArmorCuirass)

The advantage is that if a modder uses something other than slot 32 for carrying that data, it works regardless.

(I just threw it in game quick to make sure, and it functions as expected.)

22 minutes ago, PD_ said:

Results might be the same, but performance will suffer greatly. I'd recommend changing it to the suggested keyword check. :)

BTW glad to see you back, I'll give the updated version a shot in my next playthrough.

I'll definately plan to change to the quicker keyword check with the next update. Since the longer code is only triggered by an OnItemEquipped event, so it doesn't run constantly, it should be fine performance wise.

15 hours ago, Yuni said:

"How does the player behave?"
"Player obedience level"
"This mod includes bullying and NPC approaches."
I like where this is going. I like where this is going a lot. Yes please.

Just out of curiosity, do you look forward to play the bully or the victim?^^

RDS will never be a slavery mod, but you definately can play a push-over^^

1 hour ago, Guffel said:

When I would play with v1, I liked to RP reasons my character had to be a pushover. Because normally I would be mean and then nothing would happen. But for example if wearing a gag, I would RP that I could only do [say nothing], and then more interesting things could happen.

It would be great if eventually you had an API so some mods could "plug in" to force the character to behave in certain ways. For example in devious followers, if the willpower drops a certain level then they could send a ModEvent: "ForcePersonalitySubmissive" and the player personality would change automatically. Maybe even the ability to turn off certain dialogue options. That way i could write a mod that listened for when gags are equipped, and changed the dialogue options accordingly

So is this really meant for female players only? All the dialogue in my game indicated pc was female and that was not the case. I Do really like this mods concept and I have played each version but the dialogue trees mostly still not match up. A few lines seem like they go together but most dont line up. Your character could tell npc they look sexy and npc replies when they were a young was the last time they felt appreciated or something random like that. 

24 minutes ago, skyrim482 said:

Your character could tell npc they look sexy and npc replies when they were a young was the last time they felt appreciated or something random like that

That fits though.

Tell them they are sexy --> they usually feel unappreciated --> they tell you so.

Regardless, the effort needed to write good dialogue is really, REALLY time consuming.  You can't honestly expect every branch of every conversation to align perfectly.

There is a reason that there are so few mods doing this and none as detailed.

7 hours ago, skyrim482 said:

So is this really meant for female players only? All the dialogue in my game indicated pc was female and that was not the case. I Do really like this mods concept and I have played each version but the dialogue trees mostly still not match up. A few lines seem like they go together but most dont line up. Your character could tell npc they look sexy and npc replies when they were a young was the last time they felt appreciated or something random like that. 

RDS is meant to work with all genders and sexualities.

The gerneric dialogue is not supposed to line up, but to be more of an dialogue generator or bot. The intention is to provide a framework that allows for a very free, but generic conversation. A bit like a chat bot.

Imagine it like a sample of the actual conversation and that a few lines are skipped.

The contextual and partner dialogs will line up and be normal specific dialog.

But what dialog did you get that sounded it was specific for a female character?

8 hours ago, DayTri said:

When I would play with v1, I liked to RP reasons my character had to be a pushover. Because normally I would be mean and then nothing would happen. But for example if wearing a gag, I would RP that I could only do [say nothing], and then more interesting things could happen.

It would be great if eventually you had an API so some mods could "plug in" to force the character to behave in certain ways. For example in devious followers, if the willpower drops a certain level then they could send a ModEvent: "ForcePersonalitySubmissive" and the player personality would change automatically. Maybe even the ability to turn off certain dialogue options. That way i could write a mod that listened for when gags are equipped, and changed the dialogue options accordingly

Maybe i should put the "say nothing" option back in again. it seems to have some role playing value^^

And mod events is definitely something to think about.

thank you for your work. this mod is what I really needed. but I have a problem. the mod does not want to track more than one NPC in the debag section. after installing the mod, I started a dialogue with the NPC, and this NPC began to be tracked. but whatever I do with other NPCs, they don't appear in the debag section. maybe I'm doing something wrong? has anyone had this problem? I write through a translator. I hope he translated everything correctly)

17 hours ago, Guffel said:

Playing the victim. You don't have to have a slavery mod to get molested and humped from being too passive~