11 hours ago, ercramer69 said:

I've got a small problem, not sure if its a bug or just something wrong with the settings I have. 

In the riverwood trader and Lucan approached and did the forcegreet, I said yes I can talk, he said well how are you and then the convo ended and he forcegreets again, rinse repeat.

This is on a new game, had just returned the golden claw. 

Any thoughts on why this is happening?

Edit:  Okay, so I told Lucan No can't talk and went on and after killing the first dragon now when forcegreeted everything works fine.  

This happened to me as well, and ! of the dialog is set wrong to continue to rdsplayerapproach, instead of playeraction it is a pretty quick fix, once you see it again you can jump into the ck real quick and fix it, just remember which line it was  so you know which dialog line to fix to jump 

On 10/17/2019 at 4:16 PM, Durante said:

Mod is dysfunctional  for me, many bugs.

For example:

1.Stranger rank npc's approach and say "I want to try it with you! What do you think?" The conversation ends, and they keep force greeting you for normal conversation until you say "sorry I can't right now"

In general, this bug will happen very often and npc's will break conversation only to force greet you and give the same dialogue line over and over such as "put a smile. today is a nice day" to any dialogue option you choose

I have the same problem but with Lydia ?

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/30/2019 at 1:10 AM, Azurawhisperer said:

Any idea if the new update will come to SE? I tried to convert it, but the dialogue for discussion with NPC doesn’t show like 1.1. 

RDS shows on MCM though

I tried installing it unconverted, and it seems to run as intended. There are still bugs, notably that it seems like sometimes the option to initiate dialogue with an NPC is missing if another NPC is trying to forcegreet you (even if they're on the other side of solitude, in my case). Initiating sex with a random guard also worked to bring the dialogue option back, so I'm wondering if the missing option has something to do with the PC's arousal level?

Добрый вечер, очень интересный мод - в течение двух дней я пытался выяснить, как соблазнить неигровых персонажей (тысячи сейвов, разные варианты, результат только несколько раз). Я искал один, чтобы без всякого рабства и прочего ... Есть такой классный мод 

(только первая глава «Социальные взаимодействия» - вдруг вы захотите применить что-то). Всего наилучшего и низкий поклон для лучшего мода, я пойду дальше, чтобы протестировать : Ни:

On 10/23/2019 at 7:05 PM, -Caden- said:

This happened to me as well, and ! of the dialog is set wrong to continue to rdsplayerapproach, instead of playeraction it is a pretty quick fix, once you see it again you can jump into the ck real quick and fix it, just remember which line it was  so you know which dialog line to fix to jump 

Do you have a guide for how to do this? I really want to use the updated version but it's so hard to have a complete conversation because it seems like the convos abort 75% of the time. 

On 12/7/2019 at 4:05 PM, ZoeMememu said:

Do you have a guide for how to do this? I really want to use the updated version but it's so hard to have a complete conversation because it seems like the convos abort 75% of the time. 

Just adding what I learned into the discussion, it seems like it only happens with the sophisticated and realist personalities, from what I saw, everything else still worked fine

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
18 hours ago, jackass88 said:

Hi all!

Any loadorder advises on this?

Great mod, not choosing my debug target correct though.

loadorder shouldn't really matter with this mod, since it doesn't alter vanilla assets. I'd recommend to just let LOOT do the sorting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/15/2020 at 3:55 PM, Shinobi7 said:

During some of the dialogue options, the approacher asks for sex and there is no option to delcine - it launches directly into the "you're the best! let's do it now then" dialogue. There is apparently no escape or way to decline.

I had a look at the mod in the CK but I couldn't find and obvious bug. Can you try to recreate the situation and give me the exact line of the NPC, maybe throug a screenshot? Then I could look at it more precisely.

• 5 weeks later...

UPDATE: I've ended my hiatus and picked up development again. I just uploaded an update for the current version which contains mostly bugfixes. I also made a completely new mod description page, which includes the planned features.

29 minutes ago, Guffel said:

UPDATE: I've ended my hiatus and picked up development again. I just uploaded an update for the current version which contains mostly bugfixes. I also made a completely new mod description page, which includes the planned features.

???

welcome back!

41 minutes ago, Guffel said:

Hi Guffel, I think there are lots of pictures missing from the description, not sure if those are old or new. Seems all the images inside spoilers are missing

3 hours ago, DayTri said:

Hi Guffel, I think there are lots of pictures missing from the description, not sure if those are old or new. Seems all the images inside spoilers are missing

Thanks for pointing out. I've tried to embed the images now for the umpf-th time but they keep breaking, so that I've now just put in the direct link.