3 hours ago, RogueMage said:

For me that happens when I change cells while somebody wants to approach my character. As the game engine processes npc in unloaded cells only every 30 seconds (or more, not sure) it takes some time to prcocess the npc that it cannot fulfill the approach and abort it. So it always take real-time minutes for me until the dialogue shows up again. I know time feels passing very slowly when you want to use the dialogue ?. I don't know how this can be fixed, maybe by checking for such NPC after a cell change? Nevermind, try to wait 15 real-time minutes and if it does not return it might be something different.

no luck! the scenario you're talking about happened with me too in the previous version and waiting fixed it....but this time its getting rid of ALL of my rds dialogue. even with my partner...dialogue for favors are gone, everything except for would you like to move in. once again only my RDS dialogue is missing. i tried to use a console command fcf to force close rds and hlp to start it back up after waiting 20 mins for my dialogue to come back but nope no luck. as it stands the mod right now is looking like it could potentially be unplayable for me due to having to repeat uninstallations of the mod after 1 or 2 days of playing with it, i may have to wait for its next update, unless there is a way to resolve it. sucks because i was hyped for this update

4 hours ago, TheDragonBorn said:

no luck! the scenario you're talking about happened with me too in the previous version and waiting fixed it....but this time its getting rid of ALL of my rds dialogue. even with my partner...dialogue for favors are gone, everything except for would you like to move in. once again only my RDS dialogue is missing. i tried to use a console command fcf to force close rds and hlp to start it back up after waiting 20 mins for my dialogue to come back but nope no luck. as it stands the mod right now is looking like it could potentially be unplayable for me due to having to repeat uninstallations of the mod after 1 or 2 days of playing with it, i may have to wait for its next update, unless there is a way to resolve it. sucks because i was hyped for this update

What a pity. But as you mentioned an update I recognized that I was on 2.4beta on SE. Will download it and check it out. Maybe we can find out what is going on and give some feedback to Guffel.

This approach problems reminds me of the first versions of Sexlab approach,it was madness back then,the author fixed all that eventually.

Anyway,when I notice nobody is coming to bother my character I do one of this things:

-Change what type of npcs can approach (I set to nobody,then change it again)
-Disable the mod (set to off,close menu,go back and reenable it again).
-Save and reload.

Or do all that and then you should be able to have approachs and talk to people again.At least that works for me.

EDIT:Oh,forgot to say,If all of the above fails,just start a sex scene (like a masturbation) with sexlab,that 100% works.

Things that bother me and don't think are going to change is having approach without line of sight and approaches while my character is in a Sexlab scene.

Edited by matekun

I apologize in advance if I am writing off topic. The question is: is it possible to make the NPCs have sex with each other (without the participation of Dovahkiin). I only know mods where there are spells, but there is no dialogue for initiating sex between two characters (without the participation of the main character, but which provokes sex).

9 hours ago, Taloren3000 said:

I apologize in advance if I am writing off topic. The question is: is it possible to make the NPCs have sex with each other (without the participation of Dovahkiin). I only know mods where there are spells, but there is no dialogue for initiating sex between two characters (without the participation of the main character, but which provokes sex).

you need sexlife check that mod out

8 hours ago, TheDragonBorn said:

another finding...npc's never ask to start a relationship now...happened once but the dialogue closes after they ask " i'd like to try it with you" but you cant respond. now they dont ask that 

Sadly i'm experiencing this too, for me Lydia, Jordis, Minerva (follower mod) has the messages "Loves you!" after dialogue end, but when i'm proposing they just sending me to the friend zone. When minerva said she wants to try with me or can't live without me the dialogue just exits and the forcegreet option is there when talking with her.

Used RDS debug selector to change some of her traits like be romantic, confidant etc., but not helped.

12 hours ago, bdmt said:

Sadly i'm experiencing this too, for me Lydia, Jordis, Minerva (follower mod) has the messages "Loves you!" after dialogue end, but when i'm proposing they just sending me to the friend zone. When minerva said she wants to try with me or can't live without me the dialogue just exits and the forcegreet option is there when talking with her.

Used RDS debug selector to change some of her traits like be romantic, confidant etc., but not helped.

after i made my post last night it started working. one of my followers proposed to enter a relationship with me -_-) not sure what makes this so tough to trigger hopefully there will be a fix because when it happens its a 50 50 chance you'll get to even respond without dialogue closing on you

On 4/15/2020 at 1:55 PM, Shinobi7 said:

During some of the dialogue options, the approacher asks for sex and there is no option to delcine - it launches directly into the "you're the best! let's do it now then" dialogue. There is apparently no escape or way to decline.

Couldn't reproduce this at will as it seems randomn, but it happened again recently during dialogue. Thought i'd flag it...

EDIT:  Happened to me again after the comment from male npc along the lines of "I want to tease your breasts and give you the highest pleasure (or something similar)".

It seems like the option for a fuck buddy is meant to come after this line, but it is skipped somehow and launches straight into "you're the best, let's do it now". After which the PC can lead NPC to have sex someplace and there is then the option to "not do this anymore" (close fuck buddy deal).

I found some time yesterday to look into the reported bugs and could fix most of them.

But I couldn't figure out the cause for all dialogue and approaches to disappear. I narrowed it down to the relationship quest getting stuck somewhere.

If someone who has that problem could use the console command:

getstage RDS_relationshipsQuest

and post the number it gives you. That will help me figure out where exactly the quest gets stuck.

In the meantime you can try these two lines (in order):

resetquest RDS_relationshipsQuest

setstage RDS_relationshipsQuest 0

Might work to get the dialogues back for a while,
until they get stuck again.

As for me, I am never broken by an attempt of blackmail. If it turns into violence, the action is obviously equivalent ... or overwhelming and never forgettable.

Reading the lineup here, you seem to get out of trouble when you’re done with it. So you put your source of trouble in the ground. So solving a problem ... exterminating the settlement ...

Then ... where does the game and the point stay?

God ... if every solution could be as simple as the one here ... The population of the yellow ball would be well under a billion ... and not approaching 10.

---------------

Ami engem illet sohasem törődök zsarolás jellegű kísérlettel. Ha ez erőszakká változik, akkor a fellépés nyilván egyenértékű... vagy elsöprő és sohasem felejthetően tanulságos. 

Az itteni felállás olvasása szerint úgy tűnik akkor szabadulsz meg a bajtól ha végzel vele. Tehát a bajforrását a földbe teszed.  Így egy probléma megoldása... a település kiirtása... 

Akkor... hol marad a játék és a lényeg?

A kapcsolati rendszer alapja... párbeszéd.

A párbeszéd lényege a megoldások megtalálása lehetőleg "verbális" úton. (nem a hangerő, hanem a stílus számít)

Isten... ha minden megoldás annyira egyszerű lehetne mint az itteni... A sárgolyó lakossága mélyen a milliárd alatt lenne... és nem a 10-hez közeledne.

Ahol nincs párbeszéd, ott erőszak van. Ha az erőszak a döntő megoldási eszköz... akkor eleve értéktelen... maga az alapelv.

Az alapelvek legnagyobb hibája éppen abban van, hogy a nép által kiválasztott néhány ember találja ki a nép által fizetett pénzből a frankót amit a nép pénzéből tartott közhatalom valósít meg. ... valahogyan. (pszichológia: első évfolyam második szemeszter)

Látom, minden kísérletező a játékosra nyomja a középpontot. A játkoson ott van a céltábla... CSAK ÉPPEN NEM LÁTHATÓ. De a lényegen ez semmit nem változat.

A párbeszédek színessége a lehetőségek hatalmas kavarását adja... Dobj az üstbe minden kitaláltat és hagyd, hogy a dolgok a véletlen szerint kerüljenek  a ... tányérba. (Az életben a véletlen mellett a szerencsére is alapoznak... holott a választás milyensége a döntő. Minden választás újabb reakció forrása.)

Olvastam a Rabszolgafuttató szövegkiegészítőt és néha csodálkoztam, miért nem tévedt el a forgatókönyv író a zűrzavarban... A sokszorta átgondolt tevékenységi átfedések között ahol nem pontosan a "folyamatos egész mozi előre megírt futtatása az út" hanem a ... választásé. Ahol a választás lehetőséget kap ott a hiba is olyan, akár a dudva ... Azt mindenki tudhatja, hogy a gaz burjánzása végső... a "beteljesedés" egyik útja. (Így vagy úgy de csak idő kérdése.) A Rabszolgafuttató végjátéka éppen ezt az utat hozta. Amíg elérsz oda... addig meg kell tenni minden kitalált dolgot mert azért készült... és mert ez "játék". Egy rossz döntés és vissza mész egy mentés. Vagy többet... Semmit sem számít. Azonban...

A JÁTÉK, nevel. Befolyásol és a Szellemet is jelentősen formázza... (az emberek nem midig maradnak a dobókocka közelében tartott játéknál)

A játékkészítő hatalmas feladatot vállal minden alkotásával függetlenül attól, miféle nyilatkozást tesz. A nyilatkozás semmit sem jelent... az csak egy szöveg. 

A bíráskodót sem az érdekli amit mond valaki... Az a lényeges amit csinált! Ezt a legtöbb ember nem érti egészen addig, amíg a "helyzetbe" nem kerül. 

Tudod... amíg egészséges vagy... nem érdekelnek a betegek. Nem érdekel senki és semmi ami nálad a "ketrecharcosnál" gyatrább.... bárki is legyen!

Hiszen a király... az te vagy! Nem?

De az ősi történet szerint a...  góliát is elbukott és ez az a tanulság, ami örökké el van felejtve! (idővel a Rabszolgafuttató is elbukott és sok más is...)

A nagy szigetről át megy valaki a kicsi egyik apró templomába és kiderül, hogy a "gigászi csatár" a "legyőzhetetlen harcos" egy jelentéktelennek látszó ellenfél által legyőzhető... könnyedén és lényegében mindenféle megerőltető erőfitoktatás vagy varázslás nélkül. Két út van... a bosszú keresése a gőg által vagy a belenyugvás és elfogadása annak, hogy van még mit tanulni mert az erő és a kitartás önmagában értéktelen hogyha az ügyesség és a tudás lehengerlő. Sajnos a revans vágya "minden nyugati lelkében" egy olyan fiókot tart amiben a sok fölösleges gondolat úgy van belepréselve, hogy a legtöbb már levet is eresztene amennyiben képes lenné rá.

A revans... egy fertőző betegség.

A játékok egyikében sincs ez a lehetőség... a témára van tolva. Van az áldozat vagy hős szerep és semmi más. 

A párbeszédek nem adnak érdemi visszavágást.

A környezet elfordul és nem ad segítséget a rászorulónak. (vagy igen... és a kifosztás mellé a kihasználás is egy erősségként beépült valahová)

Az erőszak a kényszerű beleegyezés és az elfogadó belegyezés 3 különböző dolog. Sehol nem látom ezek mellé a társadalom, polgárság, környezet fellépését. 

Ha egy hulla van és mindegy kié... bűnöző vagy polgár... mindenki a halottat siratja. Nekik csak halott és semmit sem tudnak a halála okáról. (esetben és nyilván az érdem szerint senki sem köpi le vagy rúg bele)

(Ezzel szemben, ha a játékos magatehetetlen... leköpik, bántalmazzák és minden egyéb...)

A játék egészéből hiányolom a frappáns visszavágás lehetőségét. A megszégyenítő választ és azt... ha megtámad valaki akkor mások -- katonák -- lépjenek fel ellene! Ezen alkalmakkor az őrség emberei vagy vakon és teljesen hülyén elsétálnak vagy sehol nincsenek...

Indiában ... ha egy nőt valahol megerőszakolnak, akkor a nő a hibás. (az erőszaktevőt gyakorta nyilvánosan felakasztják és valamiféle okból ennek semmiféle elrettentő ereje nincs) Az arab országok némelyikében még a nőt büntetik ha a hatósághoz fordul és esetenként irányában a nyilvános és halálos szégyenítés sem ritka. Ha a családban a lánygyermek erőszak áldozata, akkor az a család problémája és senkinek sincs hozzá köze... amíg a megfelelő hatósági személy másként nem dönt és... így tovább. A nyugati "kategória" és a kasztja ezt még felfogni sem képes... nem hogy megérteni!

Lassan azt látom, olvasom és úgy értékelhetem, hogy az efféle trend átkerül ide a játékba... Sok forgatókönyvet végigolvastam. Bárki bármit mondhat. Az elkészült alkotás sokak igénye szerintinek gondolt. Azonban hogyha az másként készült volna... akkor is így lenne (habár némileg terjedelmesebb). 

A nőknek van véleményük.

Vannak gondolataik... és vágyaik.

Vannak igényeik és álmaik...

A nő is ember és nem csak tárgy...

A nő nem igényli egy pasas jelenlétét ahhoz, hogy jólérezze magát... A pasas csak egy test.. egy hústömeg amihez még ez vagy az is társul és nem több.

A nő igényli a szeretet minden formáját... és ha ez nincs, akkor megkeresi amitől mindenféle jelzőt raknak rá csak éppen azt nem fogják fel ami e mögött kiabál! A férfi némelyike egy semmi...!

Igen... semelyik módot sem kell senkinek sem használni... de a mód van. A mód azért készült, hogy sokak használják. A módok diszkriminatív kizárásai csak bizonyos erkölcs szerint léteznek és a nagy bumm mindig a fején áll. Sokféle mód sok elképzelés szerinti... látszólag. Azonban mind egységes és gyakorta ugyanazokat a nyomokat követik kicsit másként ami miatt van aki kijelenti a kompatibilitási gond létezik és  az összeférhetetlenség az azonos funkciók miatt valós de alig van olyan, ahol az azonosság automatikusan letiltódik és az élesítést feltételhez köti vagy örökre tiltja.

A játék csak játék... Amíg a gondolat és a trend nem jut ki a gépről. Az ember egy hülye divatmajom és erre nagyon is érdemes odafigyelni! A divat mindenfelé terjed mint a vírus... Ez jó is és rossz is. A kielégülés nyilván fantasztikus dolog... A másik oldal meg az árnyékos rész a "súlyos lelki törés". Ez után az öngyilkosság sem ritka... Amiről valaki nem tud az "csak" NEKI NEM LÉTEZIK. A világ kicsi vagy nagy... ki honnan nézi.

Azonban maga az emberi tényező "A" súlyos fenyegetés (nyilván a független személyi biztonságra értve)!

Hát ez... hosszú lett és ráadásul... nem mondtam semmit. Hoppá...

Edited by csacskamacska
nyelvtani és helyesírás javítás
30 minutes ago, T-lam said:

A question to quest, they show all up as stopped in debug menu, is this ok ?

Yes that's correct.
Only one quest should be running at a time. And the FWB and Relationship quests never stop and only reset the stage 0.

@Guffel Thanks for the much needed update, Love it!

What are your plans for future content, if you don't mind me asking? I'm sorry if I sound overbearing, but I dig these kinda mods that add contextual interactions and always looking for what's next! :D

As Always, Thanks for the great mod!

ps. If you're interested, I can write down and send you a list of interactive ideas that might fit right into the mod.

Thank you Guffel for updating the mod! This new version fixed my problem of getting friendzoned. I know this mod is tiresome for you, but this is a very special mod wich brings more "Get to know each other" content to the game than any other mod.

One question i forgot to ask, but when someone invites to a date and theres a dialogue "minigame" is that supposed to end at a point or is it you who needs to end it with the "It was nice to talk to you but i need to go now" option?

Newest version worked perfectly on clean save,  one time.... Now doesnt work no matter what save file I use by doesn't work just approach quests. I dont know strange as fuck.... And in console there is no commands like these:

resetquest RDS_relationshipsQuest

setstage RDS_relationshipsQuest 0

Ok seems everythign works, but...

1. If I turn off LOS then aproches stops, if I turn in on approaches start working.

2. Kidnap quests-after first sex scene, nothing happens there is 3 NPCS but I think should be 4. NPC's just standing and nothing happens.

3. Is it possible in kidnap quest change that animations would be non aggressive, cause I dont really have agressive but 5 of them that I dont really use, has to be in this poll.