This isn't playing nice with AFT. Once you talk to followers with it they start wandering around, sort of half-assed following (walking). Not showing up sometimes at all. As soon as I disable it the followers go back to acting like followers. I tried putting it before AFT in my load order but makers no difference. Followers are also getting stuck behind obstacles as well.

Now I'm trying it without AFT to see how it works but I'm skeptical and I doubt if I want to abandon AFT for your mod. I had to toss "Follow me for sex" because it was affecting how followers were being released from idle sequences whereas the followers were gliding around flat-footed rubbing their tits and I tried every female idle since with no fruit. Can you edit your mod to not over-ride following proximity characteristics if you don't mind? While you're at it have the mod gender aware either in MCC or via sexlab? I don't play girls and getting fucked with a strapon is not my idea of a good time. Otherwise this goes on my list of mods to avoid. Too bad though, the concept is a good one.

This isn't playing nice with AFT. Once you talk to followers with it they start wandering around, sort of half-assed following (walking).

I discovered that this is not caused by mods, but by the fact that Skyrim has a cap on sandbox AI for NPCs, that is set to 20 max.

If you have more than 20 NPCs in a cell, and one of your followers is at the beginning of the AI "list", they get booted from the AI package when a 21st NPC enters the cell. When they get booted like that, they get stuck in a sort of limbo between AI packages. It permanently fucks them up--only going to a previous save fixes them.

The fix?

Artificial Intelligence Limit Increaser by TonyCubed2

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50823/?

This mod increases that cap to 100 NPCs per cell.

People that use any mods that add more NPC populations should consider this mod a MUST, as they will all eventually run into a situation that a cell has more than 20 NPCs.

I'm aware of that but it's unrelated, ruled out by the player and one follower alone in a player home which is the case or any other in game with this installation. Moments ago I ran this mod and "follow me for sex" sans AFT with no issues. As I originally suspected. I was using the latest AFT with the menu add-on, both now disabled. I'll look into an outfit management mod to replace what I want from AFT.

The outfit mod I found kinda blow but whatever..

As you advised, I created a bash patch increasing the ai spawns per cell..

All I can say is...  n i c e..  everything is smoother, especially Riften which is notorious.

Yep. I was wrong.

I knew my punkass gen3k could do it proper with a 1070 in 4k. I mean REALLY proper.

That was a bigger bottleneck than I thought that I was putting up with.

Thanks

This isn't playing nice with AFT. Once you talk to followers with it they start wandering around, sort of half-assed following (walking).

I discovered that this is not caused by mods, but by the fact that Skyrim has a cap on sandbox AI for NPCs, that is set to 20 max.

If you have more than 20 NPCs in a cell, and one of your followers is at the beginning of the AI "list", they get booted from the AI package when a 21st NPC enters the cell. When they get booted like that, they get stuck in a sort of limbo between AI packages. It permanently fucks them up--only going to a previous save fixes them.

The fix?

People that use any mods that add more NPC populations should consider this mod a MUST, as they will all eventually run into a situation that a cell has more than 20 NPCs.

I'll check it out

The fix?

I don't know if this is because I'm using EFF or because it's a 3DNPCs follower, but after talking with Anum-La, she often becomes unable to be spoken to again (can't see her name in the crosshairs, is generally unselectable and fiddling with enableplayercontrols doesn't rectify this).

I figured out what causes this -- I had used EFF to give Anum-La a nickname and your mod apparently deletes it somehow? Having no name makes her unable to be interacted with, and using Jaxonz' Renamer to give her a name again, I was able to interact with her again.

I wonder if something similar is happening to cause my issue with not being able to talk to npcs after talking to them through dialogue with this mod, i use a mod that renames all generic npcs and gives them proper names and so far every npc i could no longer talk to was one of these re-named npcs.

Followers still adversely affected without AFT. Followers not staying followers depending on how much they like the PC. They either doddle or go home.

I have to keep asking them to join me again after talking.

I have a bit of this too. It seems like the follower wants to initiate a dialogue with the you, so the mod forces an AI package on them to make them walk up to you to talk... however they don't care if you're running away, they'll just walk the entire time trying to get close enough to initiate dialogue.

Does this mod have any conflict with RDO (Relationship dialogue overhaul) ? I search through 5 pages and i dont see anyone mention it yet

I use RDO as well as this mod, and haven't noticed anything.

oh thank, my game is not stable so i must read every words in a mod so i can install it :)

I really appreciate you for this mod for the very reason you made it. Greatly improves the game when just trolling around taverns and Town's as most of the townie's are devoid of dialogue otherwise. I use EFF on standard setting as the dialogue setting of EFF can cause issues with other mods and random followers that you may have, works great with RDO, again a must have for me. Ps make them run after you get so far away as the followers trying to talk take their sweet ass time, just saying. Pardon any english or punctuation errors as I have no first language . Many thanks for this Guffel 

Sometimes, when I want to trade with a merchant, the NPC approaches my character instead.

This isn't bad or anything, but when I want to have access to the usual dialogue options I need to actually say "good bye" to exit and then talk to the merchant again.

Is it possible to add another option to exit the RDS dialogue and to switch over to the options you get when you talk to an NPC normally?

Followers still adversely affected without AFT. Followers not staying followers depending on how much they like the PC. They either doddle or go home.

I have to keep asking them to join me again after talking.

I have a bit of this too. It seems like the follower wants to initiate a dialogue with the you, so the mod forces an AI package on them to make them walk up to you to talk... however they don't care if you're running away, they'll just walk the entire time trying to get close enough to initiate dialogue.

I hear you.. As much as I was enjoying the immersion I had to abandon this because it was screwing up everything else including blowing over the AI cell count which I fixed with a bash patch and I really don't feel like investing a week or month into getting it to work right at this point of over a thousand saves. In my opinion Amorous is a more viable option. An MCC set of options here would've been a good idea so you can exclude undesirable genders and magical talking animals from accosting you. Don't get me wrong, the idea is fantastic but it seems all I do with skyrim now is test mods and visit my hot Tamriel girlfriends. I've been playing this so long now that Ophelia has grown into a fine woman, and thanks Overknee, you give good face. It was a good run but I think it's time to stick a fork in Skyrim. She done..

So.. I'm going to bundle all the loose files in a bsa and save it with a crack in case steam goes the way of the dodo, then file this sucker and move on..

It was a grand, lovely distraction and waste of time but it was fun to make friends and openly share our creations and edits in the spirit of what was..

The internet..

post-41573-0-60400700-1479587596_thumb.jpg

How many lines are there per race?

289, times two for both genders making 578 per race. But I dont think we need do have a version for all nine races, at least the humans and maybe wood- and highelfs can share the same voice. That would leave us with 5 races and 2890 lines.. plus the generic approach and opening.

Well, we could split the work if want... Just let me know what you want me to work on. I could just send you the voices files, which you can then add yourself whenever you want, that is if your actually willing to voice it. If you don't know how to do it, I can easily walk your through it... Maybe we can also create a team to help voice this mod?

I like the idea of making a team with everyone that wants to help. It'd be really great to have RDS voiced! 

I definatly need an introduction in how to make this. Either we make this via PM or you post a step-by-step thing for everyone and I link it to the OP.

I'll upload a list of all NPC lines the next days and then we can get started to from them into real sentences.

Does this mod have any conflict with RDO (Relationship dialogue overhaul) ? I search through 5 pages and i dont see anyone mention it yet

Absolutely not. RDO affects a completly diffrent kind of dialogue than RDS. I'm using them both just fine.

The renaming issue that came up leaves me clueless. RDS doesn't rename any NPC (at least not on purpose). But I'll keep my eyes open for it.

The follower-starts-walking issue is really annoying, have seen it myself. I didn't set a speed in the follow package, thinking the game would choose a appropriate one depenting on the distance to the player (like follower do normally), but instead it falls back to default walking speed...

Temporary solution: check fequently if your followers are keeping up, walk back to them and don't accept the dialogue. If they don't approach you, talk to them and look for "ForceGreet" in the dialogue options and selcte it, then say no. That will make them running again.

Concering EFF or AFT, I'm currently using Follower Mod and have no issues at all.

But I havn't checked how followers behave if you have a bad relationship rank. I start asking myself if that might be a vanilla feature that only npc that don't hate you can be follower.

However I plan the nerf the speed of the relationship rank change. It's all goes way to quick atm.

I can confirm that this mod is conflicting with Jaxonz Real Names.

Problem is simple as far as I know,  It is related on the option to store text in the CK.

If it is not absolutely necessary, don't store text to use in the messages.

I tested your mod and i find it really interesting. Problem is... As interesting it could be, it is also very confusing.

Contradicting messages are an issue in my opinion...

A simple example of contradiction.

-- Actor doesn't seem to like your Behaviour     | I was really cute... But anyway... Go on...

-- That was a real Turn-off for Actor     | Sh..t

-- Actor isn't really aroused    |   Well, i guess...

-- Actor Liked that    |   O_O  What ??

-- Actor is Very excited    |  I thought he wasn't aroused...

-- Actor doesn't seem to be interested in you . |  When did i mess up ??

post-97764-0-99565400-1479662201_thumb.jpg

I have other issues to report but it would be only my own taste and it may be a lot of work too. so i would simply report this one.

Problem is simple as far as I know,  It is related on the option to store text in the CK.

I tested your mod and i find it really interesting. Problem is... As interesting it could be, it is also very confusing.

-- Actor doesn't seem to like your Behaviour     | I was really cute... But anyway... Go on...

attachicon.gifMessages_01 .jpg

I have other issues to report but it would be only my own taste and it may be a lot of work too. so i would simply report this one.

Yeah, this is what I was talking about.

attachicon.gifMessages_01 .jpg

Yeah, you can ignore these messages for now, better turn them all off in the mcm. They are completly broken and false.

So question will this work with an older version of framework like 1.59c? I'm staying back my computer isn't handling well with the newer updates. I'm also staying back for other sl mod purposes since there arn't updates for attract and approach

Should be fine. RDS does only use the basic SL functions which didn't change in a long time.

I had my character offer a kiss to another NPC and the NPC accepted, but instead of a kissing animation, it picked a random sex animation. Is that normal or is that a bug?

That could happen if you have no animation with the kissing tag toggled on in SL.

Hi Guffel,

Started a new playthrough with female PC to test something out.

Went into the Rorikstead tavern and chatted with the innkeeper, changed his value in MCM to Dominant, perverted, hetero, sexual.

Turned him on in the chat, declined sex.

Next chat I choose shy for the PC, kept him aroused but did a lot of insulting to bring down his mood and got him aggressive (worked out fine, got to "archnemesis and 100 arousal) to see if he rapes the innocent shy girl.

The lines he spoke changed as expected, something like "I´m gonna have my fun with you wether you like it or not" but in the end I still had the option to accept or decline the offer.

So I´m wondering if you can get raped by RDS at all, because it seems a bit weird to accept an offer to get raped :-/

If rape is intended for x= -8 and y= -8 and the matching attributes (tried "cruel" too), I think it would add a lot to immersion if the "accept/decline" option gets skipped and the animation starts without choice.

Might aswell consider a change to the "change location" requirement to get approached; it seems a bit unrealistic if a hot chick enters an inn full of horny customers for a nice evening she only gets approached once.

Might think all of them would try to have their chance on her ;)

Nevertheless, I love this mod so far, keep up the good work.

Hi Guffel,

Started a new playthrough with female PC to test something out.

Went into the Rorikstead tavern and chatted with the innkeeper, changed his value in MCM to Dominant, perverted, hetero, sexual.

Turned him on in the chat, declined sex.

Next chat I choose shy for the PC, kept him aroused but did a lot of insulting to bring down his mood and got him aggressive (worked out fine, got to "archnemesis and 100 arousal) to see if he rapes the innocent shy girl.

The lines he spoke changed as expected, something like "I´m gonna have my fun with you wether you like it or not" but in the end I still had the option to accept or decline the offer.

So I´m wondering if you can get raped by RDS at all, because it seems a bit weird to accept an offer to get raped :-/

If rape is intended for x= -8 and y= -8 and the matching attributes (tried "cruel" too), I think it would add a lot to immersion if the "accept/decline" option gets skipped and the animation starts without choice.

Might aswell consider a change to the "change location" requirement to get approached; it seems a bit unrealistic if a hot chick enters an inn full of horny customers for a nice evening she only gets approached once.

Might think all of them would try to have their chance on her ;)

Nevertheless, I love this mod so far, keep up the good work.

RDS actually worked as intended. I thought I said that somewhere in the OP, RDS never initilizes actuall rape, even the (-8|-8) result is still at the point of "only" coersion without physical force involved. You basically have the option to submit to his demand, run away or start a fight. It's a bit a matter of debate if that already counts as rape. It's more like intimidation and making the PC to have sex.

More approaches in inn or with more people around is actually not a bad idea^^