Tsuri's preset, and some screenshots showing it. 

Spoiler

Tsuri_ClamDiggerCamp1.thumb.png.738ace62415bcd42d02aa61673ec9199.png

Showing the changes from Forts of Skyrim. I'd suggest possibly changing his tent to the larger one, given what is suggested for his dialog below(and otherwise, given the existence of SLEN and such). 

Tsuri_Masturbation1.thumb.png.27655bfd50f358f00ded236d29773a3a.pngTsuri_Masturbation3.thumb.png.65f06ec108d174085a9dd4309f1a0bee.png

Would not be surprised if randomly he was able to do this. Not sure if this could be soft-linked to SL though. 

Tsuri_Threesome1.thumb.png.296c64ae95ccf4682cd46f0834d7d20b.pngTsuri_Threesome2.thumb.png.2a2643aa6380b684c54d9ae3c2df93e4.pngTsuri_Threesome3.thumb.png.3fd87e9424d0227a66a5f89d078d9a1b.pngTsuri_Threesome4Cum.thumb.png.f605329777528c008c3b1d5a4d8fd1bb.png

Just some threesome animations with SL. Used the console to spawn Mizuno and Moku, and Matchmaker to start the scene. 

Selachii-NPC-Tsuri.7z

Some more dialog for Tsuri as well. Not finished yet, and I may change how this plays out. Hopefully, this can be similarly soft linked to SL as well. 

Spoiler

[PC] [SLSoftLinkStart] Is it lonely out here?
         |
        T – I have been through enough that it does not bother me. 
               |
              T – It is quiet here, and I have become used to that. Far better than before.
                     |
                    [PC] Sounds like a story. Care to share it?
                             |
                            T – [PCIsASelachii] For a fellow Selachii, of coruse.
                            T – [PCIsNotASelachii] Could not hurt. 
                                     |
                                    T – But if you expect some grand tale, you may be a little disappointed.
                                           |
                                          [PC] Surely it must be something, if you ran from it.
                                                   |
                                                  T – It is more about those days being, in a sense, another time, and another life.
                                                         |
                                                        T – Surely you know of the “Great War”, as people here call it?
                                                               |
                                                              [PC] All too well.
                                                              [PC] I have heard of it.
                                                                       |
                                                                      T – I was a sailor on one of our ships in those days. Had been for over twenty years at that point. 
                                                                             |
                                                                            T – Rarely did I ever encounter those of Tamriel, and for Selachii, learning Cyrodiilic is optional.
                                                                                  |
                                                                                 T – Even with some of Tamriel's races living among Selachii, I had very few interactions with them.
                                                                                        |
                                                                                       T – But those battles...as much as we won, these High Elves – Thalmor, as I learned, had a tenacity akin to our own rage.
                                                                                              |
                                                                                             T – Only for them, it was not about strength. It was about superiority, about always being right, no matter if others could disagree.
                                                                                                    |
                                                                                                   T – I knew my duty, and what my obligations were. But then, that...Justicar, attacked and nearly killed one of my friends.
                                                                                                          |
                                                                                                        [PC] Someone close to you?
                                                                                                                 |
                                                                                                                T – A sailor, and a dear friend, one I met when I was only a boy.
                                                                                                                      |
                                                                                                                     T – I became....interested in him just after we both became Sailors, and received a posting on the same ship.

[PC] (optional) Do you hate the Thalmor?
                                                                                                                 |
                                                                                                                T – Their race? No 
                                                                                                                       |
                                                                                                                      T – Their actions, attitude, and beliefs? Yes. 

[PC] (optional) Fighting in that War makes you...
                                                                                                                 |
                                                                                                                T – Around Sixty years old, yes. 
                                                                                                                      |
                                                                                                                     T – Scares me, somewhat, to think I could live another hundred years, and still be as active as I am today. 

[PC] [SLSoftLinkContinue] What became of your...friend?
            |
           T – He did survive his injuries. 
                 |
                T – Six weeks spent with the Healers, and I was there almost every day.
                       |
                      T – But even after he recovered, things had changed.
                             |
                            T – I...lost him a year later, and I...moved on. Resigned my commission and wandered on the Silver I made, and what I could find elsewhere.
                                  |
                                 T – Fifteen years ago, I came to Solitude, and found a place like this, just the kind of isolation I had been looking for.

Sorry for not being active as of lately, I've had some RL stuff going on that limited my free time somewhat and afterwards I felt a bit burnt with Skyrim and decided to stop for a while so as to not get irrevocably tired of it.

Got myself Elder Scrolls Online, and I've been having a lot of fun playing it. Probably won't come back to Skyrim in the immediate future, but as the holidays approach (and so does more free time) and I get the remaining "Skyrim overload" toxins out of my system, chances are I'll feel more willing to continue working on this. So a next release may happen before the end of the year, but no promises or ETA or anything like that. No ETA on the new heads and assets either.

So far there hasn't been much progress apart from the edits to Mizuno's quest I mentioned some time ago. I also have some test files that get rid of the "beast" feet and give males (human) FemFeet Redesigned-compatible meshes and textures instead (females had compatible textures already, all I did was give them human feet meshes as well for the sake of consistency); this means footwear should show up without texture bugs or anything as long as you install FFR first, just like with my edited version of the Lungaris race. I'll probably go with this for the next release, but I'm open to suggestions.

5 minutes ago, Kuroyami said:

Tsuri's preset, and some screenshots showing it. [...] Showing the changes from Forts of Skyrim. I'd suggest possibly changing his tent to the larger one, given what is suggested for his dialog below(and otherwise, given the existence of SLEN and such).

Is there any actual change to the camp itself, apart from the buildings in the background? It's been a while since I last checked, but I'd say the camp is untouched from the vanilla game. In any case, I can look into changing the tent or making any other needed edits, so there's that.

Would not be surprised if randomly he was able to do this. Not sure if this could be soft-linked to SL though. 

Starting a SL masturbation scene, probably yes (though I would have to check and make sure the function I used works with single-actor scenes). As for randomly triggering the actual script that starts said scene, I'm not so sure. I would have to look into ways to do that. 

Just some threesome animations with SL. Used the console to spawn Mizuno and Moku, and Matchmaker to start the scene. 

Lol, Mizuno is my go-to guy for when I need a male Selachii that can't be my PC for some reason as well. That means he gets a lot of action like this. Such a shame that Tsurri (or whoever takes that position) has to suffer the "tail impalement syndrome" when a female Selachii is involved, but so far the only animator to include tail anims for their scenes to prevent it is MadMansGun, and he doesn't do humanoid x humanoid anims (yet?). Oh, well.

Anyway, these pics made me smile for some reason. There's something about Moku on the second image that looks good, and Mizuno's cool lewd rascal expression is just golden. Also maybe it's because I've spent a while without playing Skyrim and/or seeing the sharks and not being saturated with it makes me enjoy it more. But I digress.

Some more dialog for Tsuri as well. Not finished yet, and I may change how this plays out. Hopefully, this can be similarly soft linked to SL as well. [...]

I set up the whole system with potential future uses in mind from the get-go (even created a custom "function" in the main handler script so calling it from dialogue fragments is easier and shorter), so I should be able to easily add such softlinks to any other dialogue and/or quest.

Doing something more complex like forcing some settings or hooking onto SL events could be trickier and require more work and knowledge I lack at the moment, but so far, as long as whatever you want can be achieved with a simple call to start a SL scene with certain tags (or not, as there is an argument in the function for tags you don't want as well), it should all be fine.

43 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Is there any actual change to the camp itself, apart from the buildings in the background? It's been a while since I last checked, but I'd say the camp is untouched from the vanilla game. In any case, I can look into changing the tent or making any other needed edits, so there's that.

For the Forts of Skyrim mod, no, it doesn't seem to have changed the camp. Just not sure if it edits the same worldspace cells this mod may change. Visually, I don't think there will be any problems, but I'll have to see whenever those changes are made. 

I had the problem with one of Mihail's monster mods(really two, Gravelords and Vampire Beasts), where they conflicted with the Atlas map mod - the Atlas mod adds a map for the Soul Cairn, similar to Solstheim having it's own map. But with those mods, they edit that worldspace, which means the map is the Dawnguard default(just the local map showing the Cairn). 

Lol, Mizuno is my go-to guy for when I need a male Selachii that can't be my PC for some reason as well. That means he gets a lot of action like this. Such a shame that Tsurri (or whoever takes that position) has to suffer the "tail impalement syndrome" when a female Selachii is involved, but so far the only animator to include tail anims for their scenes to prevent it is MadMansGun, and he doesn't do humanoid x humanoid anims (yet?). Oh, well.

Was just planning on showing the masturbation scene for the shots, since I didn't go for OSA and Halo's Poser or other pose mods(mainly since I tried that once, and with the SL animations it threw it over the limit for FNIS - not sure if I want to try the XXL version). But then I thought why not show a little more, and my first thought was to get them normally, but the console was obviously faster. Panicked for a minute, since I didn't have EFF installed, and thus could not force them as Followers, mostly to go for the SLEN options. But then I remember I had installed Matchmaker, and obviously, that works perfectly. 

Mainly just grabbed Moku to make sure he was not the same kind of orange color - he's supposed to be a dusk orange, hence taking those shots at that time of day. Where she is more of an Orange-Red, even if that is meant for Izma(who I've added to the blog, actually). 

About the Skeletons though - you would think that XPMSE's widespread use would make more animators consider tails(since even the base male/female nifs have the bones/nodes) - which would force a simple requirement, but nothing major. 

Anyway, these pics made me smile for some reason. There's something about Moku on the second image that looks good, and Mizuno's cool lewd rascal expression is just golden. Also maybe it's because I've spent a while without playing Skyrim and/or seeing the sharks and not being saturated with it makes me enjoy it more. But I digress.

I'm not just focusing on the Selachii myself - obviously have a few other characters going if you've seen the Futa thread recently. Though I have been considering more for the background lore, and other possible books. One idea I have, I want to start writing and see how it comes out, before I mention what it entails - though it is only for a book, nothing that has to occur in-game - even if it is something that is possible with a few mods, but the story doesn't take place at all in Skyrim. 

Also started watching Game of Thrones recently. It's got the exact sort of tone that I'd like to go for myself...at least concerning how it doesn't shy away from certain things. 

I set up the whole system with potential future uses in mind from the get-go (even created a custom "function" in the main handler script so calling it from dialogue fragments is easier and shorter), so I should be able to easily add such softlinks to any other dialogue and/or quest.

Yeah, ideally it would be just like for Mizuno - if SL is installed, the dialog forces a SL scene, depending on the dialog. If it is not, it just ends with the suggestion that he is willing. 

So, I came back to Skyrim to check on my dev build of the mod for a bit, and I found out for some reason the built-in Hoodies system completely breaks any other one that may be loaded at the same time, be it the one included in Yiffy Age or the one from the Hoodies ESM. So I had to do something about it. I couldn't find out the cause of the problem; I thought it could have something to do with PapyrusUtil and the FormList names and stuff, but the issue persisted after changing them and I could only fix it by removing the built-in Hoodies system altogether.

So far, I've settled for this solution: I've left all of the Sheath addon data in the main race plugin itself, except for the registering quest (which is basically what tells SOS "this is an AddOn that works like this and you should load it"). I've included that registering quest both in the NPC plugin (using YA's Hoodies system) and in a separate Sheath plugin (which uses the Hoodies ESM system). This means there are two options to get the sheath addon:

• Use Yiffy Age? Then you get it by enabling the NPC plugin.
  • Don't use YA? Download the separate sheath plugin which includes the Hoodies ESM as a requirement.

The human cut and uncut addons are still available in the main plugin itself and SOS is still a hard requirement even for the race mod alone, but now you don't need to add the overload of a Hoodies system to your modlist unless you actually want to. This also has the benefit of allowing me to use the same optional Sheath plugin for both the Lite and the Full version of the mod; since all the plugin includes is the registering quest and all the data is in the main race plugin, I can simply use the exact same download for the Sheath in both versions and I would only need to make the required changes (i.e. making the Lite version of the sheath male-only) in the corresponding main plugin itself.

TL;DR: less script load if you use YA, one or two extra plugins (Hoodies ESM if you don't have it already and Sheath addon) but potentially less script load if you don't use YA and want sheaths, less script load if you don't use YA and don't want sheaths.

Note that I'm still not coming back to full development yet, but this was a relatively major issue and I thought it was better to fix it and get it out of the way ASAP.

EDIT: also another small change I forgot to mention before, I removed BadDog's Uncut schlong meshes and instead ported the extra foreskin mesh from the female addon to the male one. May post some pics to show it off sometime soon, but no promises (and you can pretty much figure out how it looks already anyway).

So now the Uncut addon looks exactly like the Cut one; except for the foreskin, of course. No more vast differences in shape and textures between the two, and I could also get rid of one or two extra texture files because the Uncut and Cut now both use the exact same textures.

So, I'm have a couple issues with this mod's functionality.

Firstly, I'm having HDT trouble. I have attached a screenshot below with details:

FZ4C33o.jpg

This is the only race experiencing HDT issues. I use a UUNP preset called "Perfection" which was built in Bodyslide. All other YA races have working HDT. Load order is correct in what you have put on the details page, with the only mods after the shark race followers being XPMSE, Alternate Start, and Bashed Patch.

My second issue regards SOS. For some reason, SOS is not detecting the body. "Non-SOS Compatible Skeleton" with this race. Yes, when I installed, I overwrited the YA files regarding the SOS quest.

If you could give me a hand, that would make my day.

26 minutes ago, Clockwork161 said:

So, I'm have a couple issues with this mod's functionality.

Firstly, I'm having HDT trouble. I have attached a screenshot below with details:

My second issue regards SOS. For some reason, SOS is not detecting the body. "Non-SOS Compatible Skeleton" with this race. Yes, when I installed, I overwrited the YA files regarding the SOS quest.

If you could give me a hand, that would make my day.

Both of those issues are caused by a lack of proper skeleton replacers; probably because the race still uses the vanilla skeletons for some reason.

Are you absolutely sure XPMSE is properly installed? The race is set up to use the default skeleton files all other vanilla races use, which should be replaced with the XPMSE files if everything went well. So the only reason for that to happen is that something went wrong during the install and the new skeleton files are actually not there.

Try reinstalling XPMSE from scratch and make sure no other fmods overwrite it or try to replace the same files, and see if that fixes it.

Oh, and you should not overwrite the YA SOS files with the ones included here, brcause the ones in here are outdated and could cause bugs. Until I release the next update with the changes to the system I mentioned in my previous post, you should simply keep the YA files instead; they should still work with the current system while preventing bugs in YA itself.

1 minute ago, Blaze69 said:

Both of those issues are caused by a lack of proper skeleton replacers; probably because the race still uses the vanilla skeletons for some reason.

Are you absolutely sure XPMSE is properly installed? The race is set up to use the default skeleton files all other vanilla races use, which should be replaced with the XPMSE files if it everything went well. So the only reason for that to happen is that something went wrong during the install and the new skeleton files are actually not there.

Try reinstalling XPMSE from scratch and make sure no other files overwrite it or try to replace the same files, and see if that fixes it.

Oh, and you should not overwrite the YA files with the ones included here, brcause the ones in here are outdated and could cause bugs. Until I release the next update with the changes to the system I mentioned in my previous post, you should simply keep the YA files instead; they should still work with the current system while preventing bugs in YA itself.

Thanks for the rapid response!

I'm going to reinstall XPMSE and make sure nothing overwrites, and I will reinstall the race mod with assurance to not overwrite. I'll get back within 10-20 minutes with results.

...That took much longer than it should have.

Turns out I was using YA V2 when I should have been using the latest V4. I reinstalled that with all the patches necessary, as well as reinstalled the XPMSE skeleton overriding everything. I reinstalled the race mod as well, overriding nothing but facegen data for NPCs.

It worked. The HDT is back working.

However, that being said, something changed with the update to YA 4.0. I am experiencing many more CTDs than before. I suspect that this is because I did not start a new game after updating and instead assumed the old YA 2.0 still worked with it. I saw your many commands on the YA page and I was wondering if you had any thoughts?

1 hour ago, Clockwork161 said:

...That took much longer than it should have.

Turns out I was using YA V2 when I should have been using the latest V4. I reinstalled that with all the patches necessary, as well as reinstalled the XPMSE skeleton overriding everything. I reinstalled the race mod as well, overriding nothing but facegen data for NPCs.

It worked. The HDT is back working.

However, that being said, something changed with the update to YA 4.0. I am experiencing many more CTDs than before. I suspect that this is because I did not start a new game after updating and instead assumed the old YA 2.0 still worked with it. I saw your many commands on the YA page and I was wondering if you had any thoughts?

Yeah, that's what I thought. Glad you got that part sorted out.

As for your crashes, you should not upgrade from 2.0 to 4.0 mid game, you need to start a brand new playthrough. The changes to the scripts and the races have been too drastic and upgrading existing saves is not supported. Try starting a new game and see if that removes your CTDs or at least reduces them.

Do also note that YA 4.0 includes higher-res textures and meshes than previous versions and those also have an impact on perfomance, so if your VRAM/RAM is somewhat limited, they could be taking it past the breaking point if you were close already (even if it seemed to work fine otherwise).

19 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Yeah, that's what I thought. Glad you got that part sorted out.

As for your crashes, you should not upgrade from 2.0 to 4.0 mid game, you need to start a brand new playthrough. The changes to the scripts and the races have been too drastic and upgrading existing saves is not supported. Try starting a new game and see if that removes your CTDs or at least reduces them.

Do also note that YA 4.0 includes higher-res textures and meshes than previous versions and those also have an impact on perfomance, so if your VRAM/RAM is somewhat limited, they could be taking it past the breaking point if you were close already (even if it seemed to work fine otherwise).

I created a new save. Still experiencing much more CTDs than last time.

VRAM/RAM is not an issue with my current build (8GB VRAW + 16GB ram).

My load order has been pasted below, if that would help. Most of it is sorted by LOOT aside from YA, Shark Followers, and XPMSE.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Falskaar.esm
SPERG.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
ScocLB.esm
Shark Race.esp
BadDogSchlongCore.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
AcquisitiveSoulGemMultithreaded.esp
RingsOfPower.esp
Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
FloppySOS.esp
Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
Skyrim Unlimited Rings And Amulets.esp
Unlimited Jewelry For Dawngurad & Dragonborn.esp
ZedUnlimitedWeaponEnchant.esp
SkyUI.esp
SPERG.esp
SPERG-DB.esp
SPERG-DG.esp
Vivid Weathers.esp
Vivid Weathers - Falskaar.esp
Vivid Weathers - Extended Snow.esp
Vivid Weathers - Extended Rain.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
FNIS.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
Skill Config.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
Conjuration Pack I.esp
KCEIvoryHunter.esp
Chesko_LoreBasedLoadingScreens.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
DragonCarvedArmorSet.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Reduced Splatter Size.esp
dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
ISCompendium Enhanced Blood Patch.esp
TheCoenaculiUNP.esp
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
UnderTheInfluenceV_1.4.esp
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
FS_NamelessLight.esp
LostGrimoire.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Falskaar.esp
WildHuntress.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
ExtraPocket.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
zzEstrus.esp (Disabled)
EstrusChaurus.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Footprints.esp
HornyDragons.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
dc-untamed-000.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
Simple Slavery Defeat.esp
ThaneWeaponsReborn.esp
Crossbows_Basic_Collection_EN_LL.esp
Worlds Dawn.esp
adcSexlife.esp
Animations.esp
JKs Skyrim.esp
3DNPC.esp
Helgen Reborn.esp
Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.esp
SDO Full-LOD - The Morthal Swamp Light.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary.esp
marriagemod - alpha v3.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
BDSkimpyClothes.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Waterfall Effects.esp
Cloaks.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Whiterun Trundra Creeks.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
SkyfallEstateBuildable.esp
DIVERSE SKYRIM.esp
TacticalValtheim.esp
SexLab-Parasites.esp
Storefront.esp
Boat to Septimus Signus.esp
Missives.esp
DarkwaterDen.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Giant Campfires.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp
Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp
vMYC_MeetYourCharacters.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp
ArgonianAnshir.esp
Elementalist.esp
Dr_Bandolier.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Apocalypse - More Apocalypse.esp
Perk Point Awards.esp
PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp
LostLongSwords.esp
DragonBornCircletsComplete.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
The Huntsman.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
ImmenseMagic2.esp
M2M_Animations.esp
ScoclbQuestSexlab.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
EggFactory.esp
Golden Rings Of Craft.esp
SOS - Revealing Armors.esp
CraftablePantysCBBEv3M.esp
InigoPerkPointGiver.esp
Naked Dungeons.esp
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
YiffyAge3DNPCPatch.esp
YiffyAgePopulatedLegendPatch.esp
YiffyAgeCuttingRoomFloor.esp
YiffyAgeDiverseSkyrim.esp
YiffyAgeHelgenRebornPatch.esp
YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp
Shark Race - Followers.esp
XPMSE.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Falskaar.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

In other news, I've been doing some checks on the quests and dialogue again, and I'm trying to get an idea on what I should add next and I have some thoughts.

For example, with these suggested lines for the SL option in Mizuno's line after examining the player:

On 14/10/2017 at 9:42 AM, Kuroyami said:

Did some testing with SexLab, and I plan to do more - especially some with the Selachii. Somewhat in prep to make sure Mizuno's dialog based scenes work, like other things. [...] Had a thought, and added a few lines just before the part were SL scene is intended, for Mizuno's dialog.

Reveal hidden contents

[PC] Well, it is a bitch to clean. 
                                                                               |
                                                                              M – Maybe I can help you with that...if you want.
                                                                                     |
                                                                                   [PC] Really? Okay. 

[PC] [PCIsNotASelachii] With those teeth? Are you kidding?
                                                                                           |
                                                                                         M – I will be careful.

[PC] [PCIsASelachii] Just watch the teeth.
                                                                                           |
                                                                                          M – Tongue and lips, you got it.  

I think it wouldn't make sense for a Selachii to say "watch the teeth", because they would be already aware they have sharp teeth and would presumably know how to perform oral acts without harming the other or anything like that. Unless you want to assume the race as a whole doesn't like that kind of acts because of the teeth and the difficulty they pose, but that would be no fun, would it?

As for any other race saying it, it would make more sense (except for maybe Argonians 'cause they have practically the same teeth), but so far the dialogue option that leads to it is limited to Selachii only, so a separate line for other races would be useless unless we open the whole branch for non-Selachii.

There's also the fact that so far the only line that leads to a potential SL scene is the one available to PCs with the Uncut schlong selected. Arguably, it willl be the one with the highest probability in SOS in the next update for technical reasons (it's male/female with the female version being the No Schlong so it needs a high probability or else most/all females will be futas) as well as the fact that in-lore sources like Mizuno and Haru state that cutting it when it's humanoid is extremely uncommon. But still, the cut one and the sheath don't have the option, nor does a (non-futa) female character. If it's meant as a specific thing because he likes it or whatever, that's fine, but if it's more generic it may be good to have the same SL option for the other possibilities.

More things:

• I'm (yet again) lost with the books and the journals and stuff, so I could use a pointer of which ones have gone through updates or changes. I knew you wanted to do some changes to Vaynelle's journal, and Haru's one was a WIP as well, but I don't know if that is done already and or if any of the other books have undergone any other edits. Plus, if there is any lore book or whatever that I can create ingame already (even if it's a placeholder and not finished), I could get that out of the way for now as well.
  • I'm thinking I could start setting up the base for the Izma NPC and separate her from Moku. I can duplicate the current Moku and rebrand the duplicate as Izma for use whenever I start working on her stuff so that her base record is done already, but I would need Moku's preset to finish with her appearance for now. Don't know if you want me to use the old one or want to create a new one from scratch.
  • I need to set up the new dialogue options for Mizuno when returning the amulet. Bottom line, I need the PC's line for when you convince Deekus to give it up willingly (Bribe/Persuade/Intimidate) and Mizuno's reply. Perhaps also have a special line if you used the SL option to convince him, but that's not a priority (and I'm not even sure I have a check set up to see if the SL option was taken, though I can add it if need be).
  • Maybe could also use some special lines in case you find the amulet first and have not met him before; right now the first few lines are okay-ish (he asks to see the amulet, confirms it's his, and offers some gold for the trouble), but then the part where he mentions becoming your follower references the previous conversation. Again, not a priority, since it's not that much of a problem, but if you are willing to write it, I can get it ingame.
16 minutes ago, Clockwork161 said:

My load order has been pasted below, if that would help. Most of it is sorted by LOOT aside from YA, Shark Followers, and XPMSE.

I see a lot of mods in there, many of them script-heavy. And I mean a lot. Like, I know people can run load orders like this one or even more, but I would never try it myself.

There may be some specific causes for the CTDs like incompatibilities between certain mods or wrong ini settings or something like that, but I can't really tell for sure. It could simply be due to your build not being able to endure all the strain put on it; I bet you even get Papyrus stack dumps from time to time.

All I can suggest is to get rid of any mod you don't consider essential, and see if things get better. If they do, you'll know the crashes were simply due to mod overload; if they don't, then you'll have to do some more in-depth debugging, but there will be time for that if need be.

Also make sure you use stuff like CrashFixes or ENBoost to get the most performance out of your rig; you can have as many GBs of RAM and VRAM as you want but without ENBoost the game will only be able to use 4 GB max, so that makes a huge difference as well.

14 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

I see a lot of mods in there, many of them script-heavy. And I mean a lot. Like, I know people can run load orders like this one or even more, but I would never try it myself.

There may be some specific causes for the CTDs like incompatibilities between certain mods or wrong ini settings or something like that, but I can't really tell for sure. It could simply be due to your build not being able to endure all the strain put on it; I bet you even get Papyrus stack dumps from time to time.

All I can suggest is to get rid of any mod you don't consider essential, and see if things get better. If they do, you'll know the crashes were simply due to mod overload; if they don't, then you'll have to do some more in-depth debugging, but there will be time for that if need be.

Also make sure you use stuff like CrashFixes or ENBoost to get the most performance out of your rig; you can have as many GBs of RAM and VRAM as you want but without ENBoost the game will only be able to use 4 GB max, so that makes a huge difference as well.

Before I go any further, thank you for sticking it out and lending me a hand. It's a huge help.

I do currently have mods designed to reduce crashes - ENBoost, CrashFixes, and Load Game CTD fix. They've been a huge help since I installed them awhile back.

Looking through my mods, it appears that a majority of my mods had to do with animations for SLAL or the like - I removed a couple animation mods as a result. I also removed a few others, but I still have 152 installed mods. Not sure which ones are causing the heaviest script load, but I will assume it's mods like Sexlab, but if I was keen on removing that, I probably wouldn't be here.

All that being said, does Skyrim output these "Stack dumps" to any specific folder for me to look at/investigate?

10 minutes ago, Clockwork161 said:

Before I go any further, thank you for sticking it out and lending me a hand. It's a huge help.

I do currently have mods designed to reduce crashes - ENBoost, CrashFixes, and Load Game CTD fix. They've been a huge help since I installed them awhile back.

Looking through my mods, it appears that a majority of my mods had to do with animations for SLAL or the like - I removed a couple animation mods as a result. I also removed a few others, but I still have 152 installed mods. Not sure which ones are causing the heaviest script load, but I will assume it's mods like Sexlab, but if I was keen on removing that, I probably wouldn't be here.

All that being said, does Skyrim output these "Stack dumps" to any specific folder for me to look at/investigate?

I think you should post in the YA thread itself, because if anything, this would fit better there. I don't want to clutter this thread with unrelated technical issues because it may get in the way of the actual mod development (for example I may have to bump my previous post addressed to Kuroyami to make sure it doesn't get lost in the thread). Just a suggestion, though.

Anyway, quick and dirty advice, drop Estrus Chaurus and the Devious Devices stuff. DD doesn't support beast races nor includes beast-compatible meshes anyway, so none of the devices would fit on Argonian/Khajiit or any of the furryfied races (which will use human meshes). Not sure if you have any DD dependent mods but you would have to drop those as well. I'm pretty sure there are several other mods you can/should remove from the list to get better performance, but I can't tell for sure yet and it would be better to ask someone with more knowledge of it.

That was just an off-hand comment; I'm not really an expert on the matter, but AFAIK stack dumps happen when Papyrus is under so much stress that it simply breaks and dumps all running scripts at once. Due to the possible nature of those scripts and the fact that they are interrupted so abruptly, it could seriously break your save and even render it unplayable in the long term. But again, better ask people with more knowledge of it.

2 hours ago, Clockwork161 said:

Quite a few of the mods I'm seeing could be reduced in the number of plugins they use. 

SPERG should have a Merged plugin somewhere in it's files - you'll have to extract it from the archive and add it to the mod in MO(if used), then right-click and Hide the other plugin files.

Realistic Water Two similarly can use less files, save for patches/addons like for Falskaar. I use that mod, and have two plugins for it in my setup, RealisticWaterTwo.esp, and RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp. 

You may wish to remove the Dance of Death, and try VioLens instead. 

Not sure about thus, but Immersive Citizens may be something which would not work the best with YA, since it may touch a lot of NPC records, or facegen files - which Yiffy Age has to touch as well. 

For a YA setup, you'll probably want to disable the plugins for the base SOS addons(Average, Regular and Muscluar), due to them not exactly working with YA. On a similar note, you may want to set BDSkimpyClothes.esp to load after SOS - Revealing Armors.esp in LOOT - mostly due to Bad Dogs mod editing the mage robe entries(mostly for the SOS_Revealing keyword), where Revealing Armors doesn't.

2 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

For example, with these suggested lines for the SL option in Mizuno's line after examining the player:

I think it wouldn't make sense for a Selachii to say "watch the teeth", because they would be already aware they have sharp teeth and would presumably know how to perform oral acts without harming the other or anything like that. Unless you want to assume the race as a whole doesn't like that kind of acts because of the teeth and the difficulty they pose, but that would be no fun, would it?

As for any other race saying it, it would make more sense (except for maybe Argonians 'cause they have practically the same teeth), but so far the dialogue option that leads to it is limited to Selachii only, so a separate line for other races would be useless unless we open the whole branch for non-Selachii.

I did write that line with the idea in mind of their teeth looking more like that of a shark, but I would agree it would make more sense for a non-Selachii to say it. I really wouldn't suggest that Selachii are not fond of such acts, no matter the reason. 

There's also the fact that so far the only line that leads to a potential SL scene is the one available to PCs with the Uncut schlong selected. Arguably, it willl be the one with the highest probability in SOS in the next update for technical reasons (it's male/female with the female version being the No Schlong so it needs a high probability or else most/all females will be futas) as well as the fact that in-lore sources like Mizuno and Haru state that cutting it when it's humanoid is extremely uncommon. But still, the cut one and the sheath don't have the option, nor does a (non-futa) female character. If it's meant as a specific thing because he likes it or whatever, that's fine, but if it's more generic it may be good to have the same SL option for the other possibilities.

Well, what I'd suggest may be a little unpopular with some - make the Uncut meshes be the ones used for the Human addon in the mod, and the....well, that would not exactly work. I suggested before the idea of having the Uncut and Cut options to be two separate addons, and it may be time to consider that. 

However...I had a thought. Obviously it would be nice of something was made that basically fit the look of a shark schlong, that didn't need the system that BD's Hoodies and YA uses for schlongs, but a mesh like that might not exist yet. But what about using the Khajiit mesh from Leito's Schlong addon? Similar appearance, though no transitions, and while it would need to be retextured for the Selachii, it means the Beast addon can stay in any setup, and NPCs who are meant to have it won't be missing it. 

• I'm (yet again) lost with the books and the journals and stuff, so I could use a pointer of which ones have gone through updates or changes. I knew you wanted to do some changes to Vaynelle's journal, and Haru's one was a WIP as well, but I don't know if that is done already and or if any of the other books have undergone any other edits. Plus, if there is any lore book or whatever that I can create ingame already (even if it's a placeholder and not finished), I could get that out of the way for now as well.

The Current Characters entry should have a somewhat detailed comment about the changes made to Vaynelle's journal. Haru's hasn't really changed in a while, so not much to do there. Most other writing like that would be specific to quests or are meant for areas that don't exist yet. Though there is that Mirabele-Ko'Maru letter, which should be linked in the blog, and I don't think that has been implemented yet?

• I'm thinking I could start setting up the base for the Izma NPC and separate her from Moku. I can duplicate the current Moku and rebrand the duplicate as Izma for use whenever I start working on her stuff so that her base record is done already, but I would need Moku's preset to finish with her appearance for now. Don't know if you want me to use the old one or want to create a new one from scratch.

I'd say go with the existing preset for her.

1 hour ago, Kuroyami said:

I did write that line with the idea in mind of their teeth looking more like that of a shark, but I would agree it would make more sense for a non-Selachii to say it. I really wouldn't suggest that Selachii are not fond of such acts, no matter the reason. 

Yeah, I thought so, but in this case the actual shape of the teeth doesn't matter that much; both the current Argonian-based teeth and any hypothetical shark-like teeth would pose the same problem, and the members of the race would have learnt to deal with those one way or another, which was my point. So I guess I'll remove the mention of the teeth.

Well, what I'd suggest may be a little unpopular with some - make the Uncut meshes be the ones used for the Human addon in the mod, and the....well, that would not exactly work. I suggested before the idea of having the Uncut and Cut options to be two separate addons, and it may be time to consider that.

Okay, right now the SOS stuff is set up like this:

• SOS Female/Human Uncut: what the name says. On males it's the human uncut schlong, and on females it's the empty/No Schlong one. Probability at 90%.
  • SOS Human Cut: on males it's the human cut schlong, and on females it's whatever mesh you choose when building in Bodyslide (Cut or Uncut, depending on the zap toggle for the foreskin). Probability at 10%
  • SOS Sheath: it's the sheath both on males and females. Probability at 100%.

So when only the human ones are enabled, it's 90% uncut and 10% cut for males, and 90& normal and 10% futa for females (which is consistent with the lore). When all of the 3 are enabled, the probabilities end up like this: 50% Sheath (M+F), 45% Human Uncut (M)/No Schlong (F), and 5% Human Cut (M)/Female Human (Un)Cut (F). The problem here is that while males are okay, females don't follow the lore because there would be more futa females than normal ones due to the sheath. Only ways around that that I can think of would be to either add the female No Schlong as a separate one or to separate male and female addons; obviously 1 extra addon is better than 3 extra ones, so if I do anything it would be to go for the former.

But I'm not sure if having too many Addons active can cause stability problems with SOS, so I don't really know what to do.

However...I had a thought. Obviously it would be nice of something was made that basically fit the look of a shark schlong, that didn't need the system that BD's Hoodies and YA uses for schlongs, but a mesh like that might not exist yet. But what about using the Khajiit mesh from Leito's Schlong addon? Similar appearance, though no transitions, and while it would need to be retextured for the Selachii, it means the Beast addon can stay in any setup, and NPCs who are meant to have it won't be missing it. 

We can't really get a "realistic" shark schlong look, because that would require claspers and I'm pretty sure those can't be done in Skyrim, at least not with the current SOS setup (and even then, they would probably look bad). Besides, I wouldn't really see the point nor the interest in those apart from the anatomical accuracy itself.

Huh, you mean replace the sheath with a "static" schlong without Hoodies? I don't know. Due to the unique UV of Leito's Khajiit schlong, getting the normal map to match the body one would be a royal pain (diffuse and spec should be doable in Mudbox, though). And while okay when erect, IMO it doesn't look that good when flaccid because let's face it, SOS was built from the beginning to work on human (or human-shaped) schlongs only, not beast ones.

Not saying I wouldn't do it, if done right it could be good and get rid of Hoodies' script load; but I don't think it would look good enough with that is available right now (i.e. retextured Leito Khajiit schlong). Perhaps if I ask Bad Dog he could have some ideas? I feel that would be asking a bit too much, specially considering all the stuff he's currently working on, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask anyway. I'll have to think about it.

The Current Characters entry should have a somewhat detailed comment about the changes made to Vaynelle's journal. Haru's hasn't really changed in a while, so not much to do there. Most other writing like that would be specific to quests or are meant for areas that don't exist yet. Though there is that Mirabele-Ko'Maru letter, which should be linked in the blog, and I don't think that has been implemented yet?

Yeah, now that you mention it, I may have missed that letter. I'll get it done next, then. Otherwise, I'll check out the journal as well.

I'd say go with the existing preset for her.

Noted. I'll see if I can reuse her FaceGen data from the previous versions straight away and if not I'll regenerate it from scratch.

4 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Yeah, I thought so, but in this case the actual shape of the teeth doesn't matter that much; both the current Argonian-based teeth and any hypothetical shark-like teeth would pose the same problem, and the members of the race would have learnt to deal with those one way or another, which was my point. So I guess I'll remove the mention of the teeth.

Actually, I'd say keep it - just make it specific to appearing for everything but Selachii or Argonians, and maybe Khajiit's too. 

I'll add some more lines for directing the other schlong options to a SL scene too. Likely with Mizuno suggesting he wants to get a closer look.

Okay, right now the SOS stuff is set up like this:

• SOS Female/Human Uncut: what the name says. On males it's the human uncut schlong, and on females it's the empty/No Schlong one. Probability at 90%.
  • SOS Human Cut: on males it's the human cut schlong, and on females it's whatever mesh you choose when building in Bodyslide (Cut or Uncut, depending on the zap toggle for the foreskin). Probability at 10%
  • SOS Sheath: it's the sheath both on males and females. Probability at 100%.

So when only the human ones are enabled, it's 90% uncut and 10% cut for males, and 90& normal and 10% futa for females (which is consistent with the lore). When all of the 3 are enabled, the probabilities end up like this: 50% Sheath (M+F), 45% Human Uncut (M)/No Schlong (F), and 5% Human Cut (M)/Female Human (Un)Cut (F). The problem here is that while males are okay, females don't follow the lore because there would be more futa females than normal ones due to the sheath. Only ways around that that I can think of would be to either add the female No Schlong as a separate one or to separate male and female addons; obviously 1 extra addon is better than 3 extra ones, so if I do anything it would be to go for the former.

Generally my thoughts would be just for the four I've mentioned previously, the only change from what currently exists being the addition of a second human addon, so the uncut and cut options have their own addons - and the NoSchlongFemale option would just be so Female Selachii NPCs or PCs that are meant to be female, actually are. 

Have not played with YA in a while, so I forget exactly how many addons it adds. But if those possibly go off of the same system, and there isn't any additional weight from this mod, it might at least be better. Though it is just my opinion, it would be even better if there wasn't a single addon used only for the female sheath option - when it could just be part of the other Sheath addon, and I think you could just set it to Male/Female/Both in the MCM Submenu and that would have the probabilities for an addon only consider that/those gender/s?

Huh, you mean replace the sheath with a "static" schlong without Hoodies? I don't know. Due to the unique UV of Leito's Khajiit schlong, getting the normal map to match the body one would be a royal pain (diffuse and spec should be doable in Mudbox, though). And while okay when erect, IMO it doesn't look that good when flaccid because let's face it, SOS was built from the beginning to work on human (or human-shaped) schlongs only, not beast ones.

I was thinking the Khajiit or Argonian options from that mod could work, but just meaning either one as a placeholder until a better option is available. Certainly a little odd as one, since it would be a bit of work to use it - retexturing in the least, and if possible, getting it to fit the UNP body for females, and making a bodyslide conversion. But it would mean that it would remove the issues the mesh swap system could cause, at least for this mod.

40 minutes ago, Kuroyami said:

Actually, I'd say keep it - just make it specific to appearing for everything but Selachii or Argonians, and maybe Khajiit's too. 

That's what I would do, but that would mean needing to open up the "I'm curious" topic to other races instead of being Selachii-only, and having to account for their possible SOS addons. For YA it's feasible because all 3 YA addons could be easily referenced (YA is a master already anyway); but for the vanilla version, it's simply not an option.

TBH I don't really use the Vanilla plugin myself and it's only there for those that may want to use without YA, so it's not that much of a loss if you really want to go for it, but I had to bring it up for the record.

I'll add some more lines for directing the other schlong options to a SL scene too. Likely with Mizuno suggesting he wants to get a closer look.

Neat, so all the other options get to have fun as well, yay!

Don't forget non-futa females as well; unless you actually want the interaction to specifically require the PC to have a schlong, that is.

Generally my thoughts would be just for the four I've mentioned previously, the only change from what currently exists being the addition of a second human addon, so the uncut and cut options have their own addons - and the NoSchlongFemale option would just be so Female Selachii NPCs or PCs that are meant to be female, actually are. 

So basically what I said, add an extra AddOn that would be the No Schlong female one (and female only), and make the current "M Uncut/Female No" into Uncut for both genders. It's feasible, and would only require some tweaking to the Bodyslide files so that both meshes are built in the proper paths, so I may go for it.

I'm still not too happy with adding yet another addon to the list; but I guess we won't know if it does have an impact until I try it out. I'll look into it.

Have not played with YA in a while, so I forget exactly how many addons it adds. But if those possibly go off of the same system, and there isn't any additional weight from this mod, it might at least be better. Though it is just my opinion, it would be even better if there wasn't a single addon used only for the female sheath option - when it could just be part of the other Sheath addon, and I think you could just set it to Male/Female/Both in the MCM Submenu and that would have the probabilities for an addon only consider that/those gender/s?

It adds 5: Sheath and Slit Female + Male (so 4) and the Anthro one which is male only. Adding this mod with the proposed change, that would make a total of 9.

I was thinking the Khajiit or Argonian options from that mod could work, but just meaning either one as a placeholder until a better option is available. Certainly a little odd as one, since it would be a bit of work to use it - retexturing in the least, and if possible, getting it to fit the UNP body for females, and making a bodyslide conversion. But it would mean that it would remove the issues the mesh swap system could cause, at least for this mod.

I did some research and I simply can't find any schlong design for sharks that is human-like enough to look good enough with SOS as a single-stage addon but looks beastly enough to not be a shark-skin-painted human schlong. Like, at all. They are all either human ones, or slits (much like the Hoodies/YA Slit for Argonians), or a combination of both.

I also asked Bad Dog to see if he could come up with something but to no avail. Best we could come up with was: "If you're not going realistic (slit, smooth, tapering penis) and you're not going human you can do whatever. Put little fins on it, anything." So I guess that's out of the question for now, and I'd rather not put work into using the Leito schlongs as placeholders without prospects of replacing them with something actually better in the near future. Also they would probably look bad anyway.

So the sheath stays for now, though again, I would be willing to give it a shot should we come up with something that may look good.

5 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Neat, so all the other options get to have fun as well, yay!

Don't forget non-futa females as well; unless you actually want the interaction to specifically require the PC to have a schlong, that is.

Well, obviously Mizuno is more Bisexual, so...

PC=Male, Uncut

Spoiler

M – [PCIsMale, Uncut] First time I've seen one like that.
                                                          | 
                                                         M – I have heard about it though.
                                                                 |
                                                                M – What does it feel like?
                                                                        |
                                                                       [PC] Just like a big one, with a long sheath, I think.
                                                                                |
                                                                               M – Well, I'm not jealous.
                                                                                       |
                                                                                      M – Eh, maybe a little. 
                                                                                             |
                                                                                            M – Can I...look closer?
                                                                                                    |
                                                                                                   [PC] [SLSoftLink – Blowjob, Oral, etc tags] What? Oh, sure. 
                                                                                                   [PC] Not right now. 

[PC] Well, it is a bitch to clean. 
                                                                               |
                                                                              M – Maybe I can help you with that...if you want.
                                                                                     |
                                                                                   [PC] Really? I would love that. [SLSoftLink – Blowjob, Oral, etc tags]

[PC] Not right now. 

PC=Male, Cut

Spoiler

M – [PCIsMale, Cut] Now that is not at all common.
                                                          |
                                                         M – Most of the Healers of our race are hesitant to do it, and want to make absolutely sure – even if they can restore it.
                                                                |
                                                               M – I've never seen one like this...can I...look closer?
                                                                       |
                                                                     [PC] [SLSoftLink – Blowjob, Oral, etc tags] What? Oh, sure. 
                                                                     [PC] Not right now. 

PC=Female, NoSchlong

Spoiler

M – [PCIsFemale, NoSchlong] You, are beautiful.
                                                              |
                                                            [PC] [MizunoJournalNotRead] So, you have never been with a girl before?
                                                                      |
                                                                    M – Yes, and I do have Sisters, but...
                                                                            |
                                                                           [PC] It has still be a while, has it not?
                                                                                   |
                                                                                  M – Yes...she left the College, and...
                                                                                          |
                                                                                       [PC] Want to look closer, Otokonoko? 
                                                                                                |
                                                                                              M – Hai! [SLSoftLink – Cunnilingus, MF, etc] 

[PC] I hate to be such a tease, but, maybe later.

[PC] [MizunoJournalRead] Have not seen many, have you? 
                                                                      |
                                                                     M – Yes, well...I have Sisters, and I think you know about Lana, so...
                                                                             |
                                                                           [PC] Want to look closer, Otokonoko? 
                                                                                    |
                                                                                  M – Hai! [SLSoftLink – Cunnilingus, etc] 

[PC] I hate to be such a tease, but, maybe later.

14 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

[...]

That I can do. Would probably have to add an extra dialog entry/record for the two consecutive PC lines in the female branch, but for the others I can reuse the existing ones with different conditions, so it should be easy to add. Oh, and I don't have a check in place to see if the player has read the journals yet, but that's easy to add too.

Also, "otokonoko"? Lol, what a long word to simply say "boy"; unless Google Translate is wrong or it has more implications or aspects that get lost in (machine) translation, that is.

Anyway, in other news, I did as suggested and added a separate No Schlong for females, so no more SOS weirdness with probabilities and stuff. Doesn't look like a high addon count puts any stress on SOS, but then again I didn't test under heavy load so I don't know for sure.

EDIT: I'm still missing the line for the Sheath, which is the only one left. Do note that while you wrote a separate line for a futa PC with a sheath (Mizuno says the same as he would to a male but it's surprised by it), turns out I made a mistake when adding that line and I had to remove it. I can add it back if you want, but seeing how so far none of the other schlong options have futa-specific responses, I don't think it's vital to do so.

6 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Also, "otokonoko"? Lol, what a long word to simply say "boy"; unless Google Translate is wrong or it has more implications or aspects that get lost in (machine) translation, that is.

That's the full word of it yes, but you can say otoko for short. There are actually multiple ways to refer to gender for different use cases. You may also want to consider how your using it in a sentence. The way Kuroyami used it, you should either use shounen, and sometimes the English word "boy" being spelled and pronounces as boiya. Otokonoko or otoko is mostly used as a gender identifications similar to male. Also, for example; Is (name) a boy or a girl?

22 minutes ago, NightroModzz said:

That's the full word of it yes, but you can say otoko for short. There are actually multiple ways to refer to gender for different use cases. You may also want to consider how your using it in a sentence. The way Kuroyami used it, you should either use shounen, and sometimes the English word "boy" being spelled and pronounces as boiya. Otokonoko or otoko is mostly used as a gender identifications similar to male. Also, for example; Is (name) a boy or a girl?

Oh, okay. By the context, I thought it could include some kind of connotation like for example the honorifics (San, Chan) do; perhaps something like "close friend" or even "boyfriend" or having to do with sex. But my knowledge of Japanese Akaviri is practically non-existant (it only goes so far as knowing what honorifics are and that's it), so that's why I asked.

Anywho, as I stated in the edit, already implemented all the options except for the Sheath one and they seem to be working fine so far. I've noticed in the case of a female PC the anims are somewhat limited; even with Nibbles' and Leito's SLAL packs, SL can only gather 5-6 compatible anims, and some of them don't fit that well: one is actually fisting but starts with oral, one uses a throne animobject and while pretty good it looks weird out of the blue, some others are actually 69s, etc. But otherwise works fine.

Also made the event repeatable, though you only go through the full dialogue with Mizuno's comments on the player once; from them on it cuts straight to the Yes/No options (scene has the same tags, so it's still oral). Available once per day. Dialogue lines are WIP and I'm not sure if I want to keep that or leave it as a one-off, so I'm open to comments. This is how it goes:

Spoiler

M – [PC] Still thinking about me, are you?
                                                          | 
                                                         M – Well, yes, I am.
                                                                 |
                                                                M – I can't help it.
                                                                        |
                                                                       [PC, Male/Futa] Come closer, then...
                                                                                |
                                                                               M – Sure!

[PC, Female] Come closer, Otokonoko. Let's have another go.
                                                                               |
                                                                              M – Hai!

[PC, both] Sorry, not right now.

If I do leave it in, it could probably use some tweaking or simply brand new dialogue. Also as you can see I reused "Otokonoko" for the reasons stated above, i.e. thought it had some meaning and could even end up being the (female) PC's nickname for Mizuno. Not sure what to do about it either.

Another round, eh?

PC=Male, Sheath

Spoiler

M – [PCIsMale, Sheath] Just like mine – no real surprise.
                                                          |
                                                         M – Still good, though.
                                                                 |
                                                                [PC] You sure I have satisfied your curiosity?
                                                                         |
                                                                        M – No...would you mind...
                                                                               |
                                                                              [PC] Sure. [SLSoftLink – Blowjob, MM, etc]
                                                                              [PC] If you want. [SLSoftLink – Blowjob, MM, etc]
                                                                              [PC] Perhaps later.

PC=Female, Sheath

Spoiler

M – [PCIsFemale, Sheath]  Wha...you have...
                                                          |
                                                         M - ...one just like mine. Wow.
                                                                   |
                                                                [PC] Did that really satisfy your curiosity?
                                                                         |
                                                                        M – I knew about that. Most Selachii eventually do. However...
                                                                               |
                                                                             M – Do you...want me to...
                                                                                    |
                                                                                 [PC] Sure. [SLSoftLink – Blowjob, MF, etc]
                                                                                 [PC] If you want. [SLSoftLink – Blowjob, MF, etc]
                                                                                 [PC] Perhaps later.     

PC=Female, Uncut

Spoiler

M – [PCIsFemale, Uncut] First time I've seen...such a thing directly.
                                                          | 
                                                         M – I heard about both at an early age. 
                                                                 |
                                                                M – What does it feel like?
                                                                        |
                                                                       [PC] Just like a big one, with a long sheath, I think.
                                                                                |
                                                                               M – Well, I'm not jealous.
                                                                                       |
                                                                                      M – Eh, maybe a little. 
                                                                                             |  
                                                                                            M – Can I...look closer?
                                                                                                    |
                                                                                                   [PC] [SLLink – Blowjob, Oral, etc tags] What? Oh, sure. 
                                                                                                   [PC] Not right now.

PC=Female, Cut

Spoiler

M – [PCIsFemale, Cut] Now that is not...nearly as common. 
                                                          |
                                                         M – A female Selachii having one, however, is not unheard of – no mater what it looks like. Most hear of it quickly.
                                                                |   
                                                               M – Most of the Healers of our race are hesitant to do it, and want to make absolutely sure – even if they can restore it.
                                                                      | 
                                                                     M – I've never seen one like this...can I...look closer?
                                                                            |
                                                                         [PC] [SLLink – Blowjob, Oral, etc tags] What? Oh, sure. 
                                                                         [PC] Not right now.

56 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Oh, okay. By the context, I thought it could include some kind of connotation like for example the honorifics (San, Chan) do; perhaps something like "close friend" or even "boyfriend" or having to do with sex. But my knowledge of Japanese Akaviri is practically non-existant (it only goes so far as knowing what honorifics are and that's it), so that's why I asked.

Reveal hidden contents

| 
                                                         M – Well, yes, I am.
                                                                 |
                                                                M – I can't help it.
                                                                        |
                                                                                |
                                                                               M – Sure!

|
                                                                              M – Hai!

If I do leave it in, it could probably use some tweaking or simply brand new dialogue. Also as you can see I reused "Otokonoko" for the reasons stated above, i.e. thought it had some meaning and could even end up being the (female) PC's nickname for Mizuno. Not sure what to do about it either.

So what's your question with honorifics? You wouldn't usually use it with words like otokonoko.

San is standard, chan for childhood friends, very close friends, or girlfriends. Even just girls in general if they let you, kind of like flirting. kun for guys (not necessarily just boyfriends) or coworkers at a lower level than you. Then there is sama in use with the highest respect. There is also anata which translates to "you," but is mostly just used as an old fashioned way to refer to your spouse. kimi also translates to "you," but using you to refer to someone is kind of rude. If you want to talk to someone you don't know the name of, siblings aside you want to use onee-san for females or onii-san for males. Unless they have a title like boss or president.

For nicknames, you can use shounen and boiya in that way without honorifics, but otokonoko... that's just kind of weird. Like a bad attempt at Japanese weird. It's like someone calling you male. I guess you can use female like you would woman in English to refer to someone, but that's offensive.

1 hour ago, NightroModzz said:

For nicknames, you can use shounen and boiya in that way without honorifics, but otokonoko... that's just kind of weird. Like a bad attempt at Japanese weird. It's like someone calling you male. I guess you can use female like you would woman in English to refer to someone, but that's offensive.

Not sure if the female Selachii PC using that exact word in a playful sense makes it better, but that is the intention. Also not sure if I'd want to define in dialog the PC's, well, relative age, in that maybe they are somewhat older, even if it isn't by much. 

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

Anywho, as I stated in the edit, already implemented all the options except for the Sheath one and they seem to be working fine so far. I've noticed in the case of a female PC the anims are somewhat limited; even with Nibbles' and Leito's SLAL packs, SL can only gather 5-6 compatible anims, and some of them don't fit that well: one is actually fisting but starts with oral, one uses a throne animobject and while pretty good it looks weird out of the blue, some others are actually 69s, etc. But otherwise works fine.

Personally, I've disabled any of the animations in SLAL packs that use animobjects, mostly because I've had too many cases where the object gets stuck. What I have are Anubs(Human), Nibbles, FunnyBizness(all but the furniture animations, I think?), and Billyy's Creature packs. 

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

Also made the event repeatable, though you only go through the full dialogue with Mizuno's comments on the player once; from them on it cuts straight to the Yes/No options (scene has the same tags, so it's still oral). Available once per day. Dialogue lines are WIP and I'm not sure if I want to keep that or leave it as a one-off, so I'm open to comments. This is how it goes:

Reveal hidden contents

| 
                                                         M – Well, yes, I am.
                                                                 |
                                                                M – I can't help it.
                                                                        |
                                                                                |
                                                                               M – Sure!

|
                                                                              M – Hai!

Looks good to me. ;)