Oh it's ublock origin, not adblock. Just got used to saying adblock for any ad blocking software lol. That along with adblock, flashblock, adfly skipper, and greasemonkey help pretty well with preventing any unwanted adware/malware.

And you didn't mention any site in your post, and since Mediafire is the download site, I assumed you were talking about Mediafire. You just said to disable all my adblocks, which I'd just rather not do.

But like I said, all is well now and got around it. Thanks any ways. :)

Don't think the link for your newest armor works (Holo Suit). Keeps taking me to some ad reporting site to report malicious ads.

All the others are fine and take me straight to Mediafire (which is a terrible host btw), but just that newest one doesn't work.

Disable all the add blocks, and wait 15 seconds for big button on the top right "Skip Ad"

There are some youtube tutorials one, two

Why are you using these kind of things anyways? It reminds me nonsense forums from 2005.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

okie just checked again instant ctd again

so can you do this for me please. equip Assassin Angel Set 5, go to red rocket near sanctuary and run directly to concord, not walk run their

i gurantee it will crash, if it does not i have absolutely no idea.

it is absolutely compulsory to repeat these steps

1. Go to the chemistry station near red rocket (near sanctuary)

2. craft Assassin Angel Set 5 (this is the very one that is my faverite and likewise is also the very one that is causing my ctds)

3. equip it and run directly to concord

4. instant ctd

i swear i have no conflicts the mod is completely fresh and it is still crashing, i cannot be the only 1 experiencing this. it makes literally no sense.

and this is not just this specific area, it is everywhere, but this is the easiest place to replicate it.

i have crashed in the abernthy farm, far harbour, etc etc in the exact same situation.

One of normal texture of Set5 had 3500x3500 resolution. It makes game to crash. I changed it to normal 2048. 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/776eo82msp4clhi/Assasin_Angel_5_set_fix.rar

I have this exact same problem with Ninja Set 1. Looking at the textures files in Windows Explorer, the originals and the copies are all the same size, where as in the rest of the Ninja sets  the originals are exactly half the size of the copies. I don't know if that's telling, but I equipped it on a settler and would get CTD on fast travel, didn't matter where to, or the game would CTD just moving around in the settlement after about 15-20 seconds.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I know you can edit the texture files in Photoshop, but is there a certain way you have to do it? I'd be more than happy to go fix them myself with some direction.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, is there anyone else who is having problems with having certain outfits rezzing or have the body missing when wearing certain outfits?  or even having NMM asking to overwrite same files?

Does anyone know of just one esp that will work for all of them to pick and choose?

Cheers....

Guest O.Cobblepot

The way to download files are horrible(had to download chrome temporarily+adfly skipper,and antivirus everytime screamed about blocked malicious sites),but the outfits are VEEERY nice,thank you Vitriks,i really like your taste for clothing.

Cheers!

Hi there, is there anyone else who is having problems with having certain outfits rezzing or have the body missing when wearing certain outfits?  or even having NMM asking to overwrite same files?

Does anyone know of just one esp that will work for all of them to pick and choose?

Cheers....

I haven't had the types of problems you're describing with bodies missing and rez? issues. Are you talking about no bodies showing up in game, or in Bodyslide? If you mean bodyslide, you must be looking at items from Pantsu Girl, Autumn Girl, or Extravaganza. If you happen to be talking about Extravaganza, there are no bodies tied to any of the pieces except the shoes. All of the other outfits include the bodies with the outfits, except Autumn Girl which also has boots with the body attached, and Pantsu Girl. Pantsu Girl is the only set that I know of the Bazoongas that doesn't have a body tied to any of the pieces. I just use the shoes/boots from Extravaganza, which seems to work just fine. Granted, I've only used the 2016 sets with the merged .ESP file. I haven't installed any of the 2017 sets so I couldn't be sure with them.

As far as your ESP question goes, all of the 2016 sets have one merged ESP file for use with all of them, that you can get on the first page. Everything from 2017 has separate ESP files for each set. All sets are craftable at the chem station. This information is all stated on the first page of this thread.

okie just checked again instant ctd again

so can you do this for me please. equip Assassin Angel Set 5, go to red rocket near sanctuary and run directly to concord, not walk run their

i gurantee it will crash, if it does not i have absolutely no idea.

it is absolutely compulsory to repeat these steps

1. Go to the chemistry station near red rocket (near sanctuary)

2. craft Assassin Angel Set 5 (this is the very one that is my faverite and likewise is also the very one that is causing my ctds)

3. equip it and run directly to concord

4. instant ctd

i swear i have no conflicts the mod is completely fresh and it is still crashing, i cannot be the only 1 experiencing this. it makes literally no sense.

and this is not just this specific area, it is everywhere, but this is the easiest place to replicate it.

i have crashed in the abernthy farm, far harbour, etc etc in the exact same situation.

One of normal texture of Set5 had 3500x3500 resolution. It makes game to crash. I changed it to normal 2048. 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/776eo82msp4clhi/Assasin_Angel_5_set_fix.rar

I have this exact same problem with Ninja Set 1. Looking at the textures files in Windows Explorer, the originals and the copies are all the same size, where as in the rest of the Ninja sets  the originals are exactly half the size of the copies. I don't know if that's telling, but I equipped it on a settler and would get CTD on fast travel, didn't matter where to, or the game would CTD just moving around in the settlement after about 15-20 seconds.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I know you can edit the texture files in Photoshop, but is there a certain way you have to do it? I'd be more than happy to go fix them myself with some direction.

Thanks!

I could still use some help with this if anyone that knows something about it could spare the time.

@Phoenix46

i imagine you could fix the textures yourself using gimp (very good free image editor, supports dds files by downloading the Plugin (Download: both Gimp, and Gimp DDS Plugin)

1. install Gimp, Now go here --> C:\Program Files\GIMP 2\lib\gimp\2.0\plug-ins (and place the dds plugin in this folder)

Note: the dds plugin is for allowing you to open and edit Bethesda texture files, this will be a seperate download

2. now open the texture that is causing the crash into gimp, (so go to Textures - Armor - Bazoonga Workshop - Ninja Set 1 - and open each dds file in gimp).

3. now inside gimp (if the resolution is a false resolution) , click on Image - Scale, and change the resolution to a correct 1, for 2k this will be 2048x2048 (width and height in pixels) 

4. now save and overwrite, then rinse and repeat for all textures that have invalid resolutions,

Note: you can see the current resolution of the image inside gimp on the window bar

Note: i have not tested this, but i imagine it should work. let us know if it does work, i just literally thought of this, and have not actually tested it, i have infact uninstalled fallout 4, so cant really test this method.

Edit, if ctd is caused by the same issue i had, then all you need to do is only change the scale of the normal maps 

Note: the files for normal maps will be indicated like this example: Test_n ("_n"  indicates normal map)

Note: For both skyrim and fallout these resolutions for textures follows the rule of two, so resolutions of textures for these games must be atleast 1 of these sizes below:

64x64

128x128

256x256

512x512

1024x1024 = 1k Textures

2048x2048 = 2k Textures

4096x4096 = 4k Textures

8192x8192 = 8k Textures

Note: notice the pattern ;)

Note: i am very tired, so if their are mistakes or my post is all over the place, thats why, just thought i would mention this xD

@Phoenix46

i imagine you could fix the textures yourself using gimp (very good free image editor, supports dds files by downloading the Plugin (Download: both Gimp, and Gimp DDS Plugin)

1. install Gimp, Now go here --> C:\Program Files\GIMP 2\lib\gimp\2.0\plug-ins (and place the dds plugin in this folder)

Note: the dds plugin is for allowing you to open and edit Bethesda texture files, this will be a seperate download

2. now open the texture that is causing the crash into gimp, (so go to Textures - Armor - Bazoonga Workshop - Ninja Set 1 - and open each dds file in gimp).

3. now inside gimp (if the resolution is a false resolution) , click on Image - Scale, and change the resolution to a correct 1, for 2k this will be 2048x2048 (width and height in pixels) 

4. now save and overwrite, then rinse and repeat for all textures that have invalid resolutions,

Note: you can see the current resolution of the image inside gimp on the window bar

Note: i have not tested this, but i imagine it should work. let us know if it does work, i just literally thought of this, and have not actually tested it, i have infact uninstalled fallout 4, so cant really test this method.

Edit, if ctd is caused by the same issue i had, then all you need to do is only change the scale of the normal maps 

Note: the files for normal maps will be indicated like this example: Test_n ("_n"  indicates normal map)

Note: For both skyrim and fallout these resolutions for textures follows the rule of two, so resolutions of textures for these games must be atleast 1 of these sizes below:

64x64

128x128

256x256

512x512

1024x1024 = 1k Textures

2048x2048 = 2k Textures

4096x4096 = 4k Textures

8192x8192 = 8k Textures

Note: i am very tired, so if their are mistakes or my post is all over the place, thats why, just thought i would mention this xD

Absolutely fantastic help! I really appreciate the help and will be giving it a try as soon as I have a few minutes. I've never actually used Gimp. I downloaded it when this problem first appeared, but didn't install it. I didn't know about the .dds plugin, so I'll grab it too.

Your instructions seem easy enough to follow, so I'll get back here as soon as I give it a try and let you know.

@Phoenix46

64x64

128x128

256x256

512x512

1024x1024 = 1k Textures

2048x2048 = 2k Textures

4096x4096 = 4k Textures

8192x8192 = 8k Textures

Absolutely fantastic help! I really appreciate the help and will be giving it a try as soon as I have a few minutes. I've never actually used Gimp. I downloaded it when this problem first appeared, but didn't install it. I didn't know about the .dds plugin, so I'll grab it too.

Your instructions seem easy enough to follow, so I'll get back here as soon as I give it a try and let you know.

don`t do that !!! (gimp 2.8)

notice never save a dds file as overwrite with gimp , this has no Compression

always export as dds file , for textures without alpha chanel , you need tick DXT1 and Mip maps

for textures with alpha chanel , you need tick DXT3 and mip maps

notice 2 , bumpmaps and specularmaps dosent need alpha chanel ( also ever DXT1 and mipmaps)

a right saved 2k texture without alpha chanel have 2.66MB

a right saved 2k texture with alpha chanel have 5.33MB

if you save as overright , you have 16 or more MB becouse no compression

tip: load images ever without mipmaps

tip: a panty texture dosent need 4k , but dont scale it under 1 k(1028X1028) FO4 engine

tip: see on the vanilla outfits the complet outfit is in one 2K/diffuse map , and in some mods (many) every singlepart is in 2k or 4k and that is why your engine brake

i play FO4 in highest resulution ( ha ha no high res DLC) on a NVIDIA 970msi  1920x1080 with 20,8 gig mod textures (always reconvert myself without problems)

if you see a 2k bumpmap or specular map with 5.33 MB , right shoot the modder in the head....

As said i was very tired when i wrote my reply, made a couple of word mistakes, as to be expected from being awake for 48 hours straight, simply replace the word "Save" with "Export", and "Overwrite" with "Replace", and this is the simple fix to my post, as you misread what i said, saving simply creates a new project and does not effect that actual project so this is a false alarm right here. also did not know you could save as overwrite if thats even a thing. 

always export as dds file , for textures without alpha chanel , you need tick DXT1 and Mip maps

"always export as dds file" <-- goes without saying, you always replace the file you are currently working with, with the exact same extension

" for textures without alpha chanel , you need tick DXT1 and Mip maps

"for textures with alpha chanel , you need tick DXT3 and mip maps" <-- i forgot about compression, mainly because i have a lot of vram, and harddrive space so it did not come to mind, i typically assumed the post i was replying to would be in the same situtation given the fact we are in 2017 where, 1 terabyte harddrives are standard and all Graphics cards have a lot of Vram, uncompressed textures would only increase the vram slightly, at worse 4k uncompressed textures would add about an extra 20 - 200  megabyte of vram usage at most (now lets include the fact that the post i was replying to would only be editing a very few textures, so only a very few would of been uncompressed, at max this would add probably 100 megabyte extra vram usage, that is nothing compared to 4, 8 or even 11 gigabyte of Vram, now  to put this into perspective, i have run fallout 4 with about (6) 4k ultra hd texture overhauls (thats not even including the shear amount of ultra hd weapons, armor and body textures for all npc in the game, we are talking about (80) 2k -4k armor, and clothing, and about 50 4k weapons, some even being 8k in size), and my total vram usage at any given time was only 5 gig of my possible 8 gig, so you can see how negligible these very few uncompressed textures would of made. but yea, if you have a very small hdd or a graphics card that has less then 4 gigabyte of vram, and you are intending on editing loads of textures, then compression is extremely important, however if you have a high end system with a lot of Vram, then uncompressed textures will not make a big of an impact as this post i am currently replying to would imply. uncompressed only means more vram usage and slightly less space on your harddrive (as the texture will ovbiously be bigger then it once was, but again not by much), it will not mess up the game or your hardware in any way shape or form.

notice 2 , bumpmaps and specularmaps dosent need alpha chanel ( also ever DXT1 and mipmaps)

Absolutely negligible size in the grand scheme of things, 16 megabyte is absolutely nothing, especially to a typical harddrive size which is 1 terabyte in size (fairly cheap that i would like to think the majority of people have), the typical setup would be an ssd for games and windows only, and an massive internal harddrive for storage, a place where in this scenerio you would be placing your textures and mods, and other big content, that has no reason to be on your much smaller SSD.

tip: a panty texture dosent need 4k , but dont scale it under 1 k(1028X1028) FO4 engine

tip: see on the vanilla outfits the complet outfit is in one 2K/diffuse map , and in some mods (many) every singlepart is in 2k or 4k and that is why your engine brake

"tip: see on the vanilla outfits the complet outfit is in one 2K/diffuse map , and in some mods (many) every singlepart is in 2k or 4k and that is why your engine brake" <-- 64bit (of which fallout 4 is) total memory size is practically unlimited, texture = simply impacts memory usage, on a 64bit windows machine the total memory size is 128 Gigabyte of memory, it would take an insane amount of mega hd uncompresed textures to reach anywhere near this limit, case in point, the potentional of the engine breaking due to extreme uncompressed textures sizes is impossible. so for a texure to be fully in 2k or 4k would not even tickle the engine at all. it is strictly the resolution of the texture that can break the engine, and that is only if the texture does not follow the rule of 2. and even then its not so much of breaking the engine as it is, simply being an invalid resolution, which could be classed as a corrupted image. 

i play FO4 in highest resulution ( ha ha no high res DLC) on a NVIDIA 970msi  1920x1080 with 20,8 gig mod textures (always reconvert myself without problems)

if you see a 2k bumpmap or specular map with 5.33 MB , right shoot the modder in the head....

Note: My Replies are in Bold

To truly understand this current reply, you have to read my original post and the post i was replying to, its strictly aimed in the scenario where their would simply be a very few uncompressed textures. 

aslo do not get me wrong however, this current post by @LarryJD8822 is very helpful and i recommend reading it and doing what it says, but i have to reply to a post directly quoting my post :)

and lastly i am no expert on textures, but i am on hardware, and know exactly how textures impact hardware.

As said i was very tired when i wrote my reply, made a couple of word mistakes, as to be expected from being awake for 48 hours straight, simply replace the word "Save" with "Export", and "Overwrite" with "Replace", and this is the simple fix to my post, as you misread what i said, saving simply creates a new project and does not effect that actual project so this is a false alarm right here. also did not know you could save as overwrite if thats even a thing. 

"always export as dds file" <-- goes without saying, you always replace the file you are currently working with, with the exact same extension

" for textures without alpha chanel , you need tick DXT1 and Mip maps

"for textures with alpha chanel , you need tick DXT3 and mip maps" <-- i forgot about compression, mainly because i have a lot of vram, and harddrive space so it did not come to mind, i typically assumed the post i was replying to would be in the same situtation given the fact we are in 2017 where, 1 terabyte harddrives are standard and all Graphics cards have a lot of Vram, uncompressed textures would only increase the vram slightly, at worse 4k uncompressed textures would add about an extra 20 - 200  megabyte of vram usage at most (now lets include the fact that the post i was replying to would only be editing a very few textures, so only a very few would of been uncompressed, at max this would add probably 100 megabyte extra vram usage, that is nothing compared to 4, 8 or even 11 gigabyte of Vram, now  to put this into perspective, i have run fallout 4 with about (6) 4k ultra hd texture overhauls (thats not even including the shear amount of ultra hd weapons, armor and body textures for all npc in the game, we are talking about (80) 2k -4k armor, and clothing, and about 50 4k weapons, some even being 8k in size), and my total vram usage at any given time was only 5 gig of my possible 8 gig, so you can see how negligible these very few uncompressed textures would of made. but yea, if you have a very small hdd or a graphics card that has less then 4 gigabyte of vram, and you are intending on editing loads of textures, then compression is extremely important, however if you have a high end system with a lot of Vram, then uncompressed textures will not make a big of an impact as this post i am currently replying to would imply. uncompressed only means more vram usage and slightly less space on your harddrive (as the texture will ovbiously be bigger then it once was, but again not by much), it will not mess up the game or your hardware in any way shape or form.

Absolutely negligible size in the grand scheme of things, 16 megabyte is absolutely nothing, especially to a typical harddrive size which is 1 terabyte in size (fairly cheap that i would like to think the majority of people have), the typical setup would be an ssd for games and windows only, and an massive internal harddrive for storage, a place where in this scenerio you would be placing your textures and mods, and other big content, that has no reason to be on your much smaller SSD.

"tip: see on the vanilla outfits the complet outfit is in one 2K/diffuse map , and in some mods (many) every singlepart is in 2k or 4k and that is why your engine brake" <-- 64bit (of which fallout 4 is) total memory size is practically unlimited, texture = simply impacts memory usage, on a 64bit windows machine the total memory size is 128 Gigabyte of memory, it would take an insane amount of mega hd uncompresed textures to reach anywhere near this limit, case in point, the potentional of the engine breaking due to extreme uncompressed textures sizes is impossible. so for a texure to be fully in 2k or 4k would not even tickle the engine at all. it is strictly the resolution of the texture that can break the engine, and that is only if the texture does not follow the rule of 2. and even then its not so much of breaking the engine as it is, simply being an invalid resolution, which could be classed as a corrupted image. 

Note: My Replies are in Bold

To truly understand this current reply, you have to read my original post and the post i was replying to, its strictly aimed in the scenario where their would simply be a very few uncompressed textures. 

aslo do not get me wrong however, this current post by @LarryJD8822 is very helpful and i recommend reading it and doing what it says, but i have to reply to a post directly quoting my post :)

and lastly i am no expert on textures, but i am on hardware, and know exactly how textures impact hardware.

Wow, this got complicated all of a sudden. I've attached the texture file that I believe to be the problem. It's like 12Mb and shows as 3,000 x 3,000 pixels in the preview. Seems like a no-no resolution. There is also another file named njBodyS_TX copy.dds as well. It's much smaller though, and only shows up as a purplish blue block when I preview it in Gimp. Would one of you be willing to look at it and let me know what I need to do to fix it? 

How the heck do I know if the texture has an alpha channel or not? Sorry, I've never messed with a texture file even one time before today.

njBodyS_TX.dds

@Phoenix46

i checked the file you uploaded, it does have alpha channels on all 12 layers (which are all mip maps)

so basically:

Click on Image Tab - Scale Image - set the Width and Height to 2048 - thus making it a correct resolution.

Now their are some mip maps layers that also have invalid resolution (however i do not know if these would effect the game, like the texture scale would), so if it is the case then these below both have invalid scales, so these are:

Mip Map 5 = Right click on this layer, and click on scale layer, change this height and width to "64" - Currently it is 63 - (which does not follow the rule of 2)

Mip Map 6 = Right click on this layer, and click on scale layer, change this height and width to "32" - Currently it is 31 - (which does not follow the rule of 2)

Note: all other layers are correct scales.

and now we save it by doing this below:

Click on File - Export As - (Leave the name as is, as you want to replace the file) - Export - Then on the "Save as DDS" Window that pops up - click on the drop down box for Compression - Select the BC1/DX1 option. 

Note: ignore the other options on the  "Save as DDS" Window

and then your image should be good to go. 

Note: the error message that pops up, will be because all mip maps are at different scales, i dont know much about dds files, so i am not sure if the mip maps are supposed to be different sizes.

but do the method above, and let us know how you get on. trial and error is the way to properly do things.

Note: Always backup stuff before you edit it, so have a backup file should the edits fail

to know if a texture has alpha channels in gimp, simply look at the window titled Layers (right hand side of the screen), and if you see what looks like a "transparent checkerboard" in any layerthat means it has an alpha channel. and if you noticed, every one of them mip maps have said checkered image (in all 12 layers).

@Phoenix46

i checked the file you uploaded, it does have alpha channels on all 12 layers (which are all mip maps)

so basically:

Click on Image Tab - Scale Image - set the Width and Height to 2048 - thus making it a correct resolution.

Now their are some mip maps layers that also have invalid resolution (however i do not know if these would effect the game, like the texture scale would), so if it is the case then these below both have invalid scales, so these are:

Mip Map 5 = Right click on this layer, and click on scale layer, change this height and width to "64" - Currently it is 63 - (which does not follow the rule of 2)

Mip Map 6 = Right click on this layer, and click on scale layer, change this height and width to "32" - Currently it is 31 - (which does not follow the rule of 2)

Note: all other layers are correct scales.

and now we save it by doing this below:

Click on File - Export As - (Leave the name as is, as you want to replace the file) - Export - Then on the "Save as DDS" Window that pops up - click on the drop down box for Compression - Select the BC1/DX1 option. 

Note: ignore the other options on the  "Save as DDS" Window

and then your image should be good to go. 

Note: the error message that pops up, will be because all mip maps are at different scales, i dont know much about dds files, so i am not sure if the mip maps are supposed to be different sizes.

but do the method above, and let us know how you get on. trial and error is the way to properly do things.

Note: Always backup stuff before you edit it, so have a backup file should the edits fail

to know if a texture has alpha channels in gimp, simply look at the window titled Layers (right hand side of the screen), and if you see what looks like a "transparent checkerboard" in any layerthat means it has an alpha channel. and if you noticed, every one of them mip maps have said checkered image (in all 12 layers).

Ok, just to follow up on this. I ended up scaling the texture down to 2048 x 2048, from 3000 x 3000. After that I exported it to .dds with DXT3 and to export the mip maps. Whatever the heck a mip map is. I didn't mess with any of the layers. Loading the game up and crafting the outfit worked just fine, and I haven't gotten any CTD's. 

Thanks again to both of you for all the help. I really appreciate it.

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest O.Cobblepot

Just noticed,if BazoongasWorkShop.esp is enabled,my drifter outfit on character(and probably on all npcs) becomes invisible,is there some easy way to fix it?

On 11/18/2017 at 10:46 PM, burbis said:

Just noticed,if BazoongasWorkShop.esp is enabled,my drifter outfit on character(and probably on all npcs) becomes invisible,is there some easy way to fix it?

are you running 2pac skimpy clothing and armor replacer by any chance ? (or any mod that changes the biped slots for the wastelander light armor, formaly drifter outfit)

if so 2pac esp must be placed at the very bottom of your load order, as it replaces the mesh and biped slots of the drifter outfit, and will become invisible if another  mod is placed below it in the load order. if this is not the case then bazoonga workshop, might of changed the biped slots setting it to incorrect slots, or failed to also set the armor addon to the correct slots which will cause the armor to be invisible, this can also cause CTD if you also happen to have Armorkeywords.esm when attempting to view the outfit in an armor bench. however i dont see why bazoonga workshop would touch this entry.

if you do have 2pac, you may also notice the cage and spike armor making the pipboy disappear when equipped. again it should be the same fix.

alternatively you can fix it yourself, by opening the mod lowest in the load order using f04edit, and changing the biped slots for the wasteland light armor (which is what the drifter outfit is called in the ck)

Compare fallout4.esm file and copy the biped slots. do the same for the armor addon

The armor you are looking for will be called: Wastelander_Armor_Light

Alternatively, i have fixed it myself, including the Cage and Spike armors, which i have uploaded to the Nexus, however my mod also edits the perk trees, companion perks, and alot of other edits, so you may not want it. (if you do decide to download my mod, it must be placed at the very bottom of the load order, just above the bash patch if applicable)

same name on the nexus.

Edited by twistedfatal
Guest O.Cobblepot

Twistedfatal thank you for your help,i do not use your mentioned mods.

With F4edit i just know how to clean ITM records and that's all,never read tutorials decently so i am kinda lost in there when trying to understand/fix things :/:)