I'll grab a couple of the original ones, but they're all under CT77's mod - I haven't made a lot of changes to them, just copying the belly node to get that to work and removing two layers (3 on a couple of outfits). I'll get you some in-game screenshots as well, to show you what I mean about the panties showing up and the invisible bodies. I'm thinking though that maybe the easiest fix is to just do everything with the inbuilt zap sliders - I'll edit this post later and report back with everything.

EDIT: So, there's no _0 and _1 NIFs in CT77's files, but here's one original NIF and my edited NIF (Daedric armor). Screenshots to come.

EDIT 2: Screenshots. I couldn't replicate the panty issue on the steel armor - I will see if it's still affecting my older save, but that one was quite strange because it didn't look at all like the panties that are even with the mesh. I also couldn't replicate the issue of them appearing despite that part of the mesh being removed. With that being said, the lack of a method to 'save' zap slider settings means that I'm going to stick to deleting the panties from the ShapeData meshes because building outfits one by one is tedious and clicky. (One annoying thing I did discover though is that some zap sliders are turned on by default, and they're removing sections that I have no problem with on some outfits. I'm not sure if there's anything I can do about that, but I am going to try poking through the XMLs to see if it's a simple fix, as I can't find anything through Googling.)

EDIT 3: Welp. I went through the XMLs in \BodySlide\SliderSets\ and I cannot see anything that obviously controls if the zap slider is ticked or not by default. This is annoying. 

Built from unaltered CT77 mesh. This looks good, and on glance I couldn't see any obvious differences with my preset. CT77's original meshes do not have belly node support though.

attachicon.gif20170503232128_1.jpg

Using the zap sliders on the unaltered CT77 mesh works. But, I found that the belly node support doesn't seem to work unless I remove the old BaseShape. I don't know why.

attachicon.gif20170503232555_1.jpg

I copied in the Clams of Skyrim baseshape, but now I have clipping.

attachicon.gif20170503232836_1.jpg

This is what happens when I don't save it as a NIF with reference after removing CT77's BaseShape.

attachicon.gif20170503231800_1.jpg

On Steel Armor, this is the unaltered CT77 mesh.

attachicon.gif20170503233334_1.jpg

View from underneath. As you can see, the panties are there.

attachicon.gif20170503233347_1.jpg

Removed the panties in OutfitStudio (and also undid some of the zap sliders that were on by default).

attachicon.gif20170503233558_1.jpg

Underneath, panties removed from mesh. In my older saves, there was something here that looked like a chainmail texture being applied to a panty mesh, and I can't for the life of me figure out what happened. The default panties do not have a chainmail texture.

attachicon.gif20170503233617_1.jpg

Okay, I have never used this mod, so, I'm going to ask some questions for clarity.

1. Does this have it's own bodyslide preset?

2. Is this what you're building your armor against in bodyslide?

3. If this is correct then you shouldn't have any clipping.

4. You're having clipping because the armor isn't built for the body in bodyslide.

I looked at your edited nif and there isn't a baseshape, which is why the body is invincible.

Edit...

Okay, I looked at the mod and there is a preset for bodyslide. Then why are you deleting the baseshape? The baseshape and armor are built against that preset. I'm fully confused here.

I was removing the baseshape because I don't use that preset, and I don't want to use that preset. I have my own preset that I would rather use. Because CT77's looks very similar to regular CBBE at a glance, I thought Bodyslide would have no issue conforming the armors to my preset (an edited version of CBBE Curvy) - and when I loaded the CoS body (effectively, CBBE HDT with a meshed vagina, so no difference in overall shape) into OS as a reference, I could not see any clipping (and I did not see any clipping in the Bodyslide preview either). 

But, it seems that CT77's preset is different enough to regular CBBE that Bodyslide cannot conform the armors as it usually does. I solved a similar issue on another set of armors I was using in a SFW mod build by simply removing the baseshape the author had left in - but, I looked up that set and it looks like the author did set those armors up for CBBE sliders, but somehow left an old baseshape in there (which was not CBBE). So in that case, removing the old baseshape caused no problems, because the armor was set up to be conformed with CBBE sliders. 

I'm not sure if I should try to re-conform the armors though - I have tried to convert several outfits from UNP and variants to CBBE before, and none of those went well. (Being fair, one mesh was asymmetric - but I generally found it very tedious and difficult to get the outfits to conform without any clipping.)

I've solved the belly node problem with CT77's baseshape - I didn't realize that I have to copy the belly node weight to that baseshape as well. I've started just copying that weight across all of the mesh now, and I'm debating if I should do the breast and butt nodes as well. (The mods that I use - Pearl Juice and the SexLab Inflation Framework - support breast and butt node scaling.) 

I still can't solve the issue of on-by-default zap sliders either. I can't find anything in any XML files that indicates the state of the zap slider by default, so I guess it's in these BSD files that are in with the NIFs. I don't know how to edit those. 

Okay, are you choosing COS for the Preset in bodyslide and then batch building? This builds the armor for the body. When you hit the big "Build" button you're creating the body. So, when you open armor in OS the armor and baseshape is built against that preset.

Yup, that's what I'm doing. So I should just leave the BaseShape in the NIFs as it is? 

The only problem I'm having with batch build is the zap sliders now - batch build seems to use whatever they're set to by default. I can delete parts of the meshes that I don't want in Outfit Studio (like the panties) but I can't make it not zap parts that I do want. (Ex: Elven armor has one of the belts and part of the chest armor zapped by default, but I like those parts and want to leave them in.)

Are the zap slider's default settings stored in the BSD files that are in \ShapeData\ subfolders? Is there any way to change them? I can build the outfits individually, but that's kind of tedious. 

Correct, the baseshape *is* your body from the present that's used in bodyslide.

I don't know about zap sliders. I've never used them. I just go into OS, delete, and replace the original. I'll then back it up and then replace it if I need to after some reinstall with mods that I seem to do on a weekly basis.

The only problem I'm having with batch build is the zap sliders now - batch build seems to use whatever they're set to by default.

Try saving a preset while the zap is active and see if it works that way.

That did the trick, thankyou! 

EDIT: Is it normal for ticking the zap on one outfit then propogating that change across all of them? I'm slowly working through them, it's just proving a spot difficult to get all the changes I like to work. Could I solve this by using a different Outfit Group? EDIT 2: Splitting them into different outfit groups seems to work. 

So, everything is working as expected?

Yup, it's all working now. Saving the preset with the zap slider in the preferred state works - but, if you want to zap a slider on an outfit in a group, doing that will set the zap state for all outfits in the group.

So, for example: I have the outfit group ZapBelt for outfits I want to use only the zap slider for belts on. I have another group, ZapPanty, for outfits that I only want to zap the panties on (and nothing else). Then I have ZapBra, ZapLeggings, and ZapOther. That way, I get all of the outfits the way I want. 

Anybody have a copy of the information in this Nexus thread?  It's been posted as having information on converting CBBE Bodyslide meshes to UUNP, but the thread was deleted or something.

Or is the process as "simple" as loading the UUNP reference body and re-conforming the outfit to the UUNP sliders?

Almost. Check out the official wiki for "updating references".

https://github.com/ousnius/BodySlide-and-Outfit-Studio/wiki/Updating-projects-for-new-sliders

"New sliders" in this case means from CBBE to UUNP.

UUNP has different bone weights than CBBE though, so you might have to copy those again in some cases, which can quickly kill some optimizations the author had made (or improve it if it was already bad to begin with).

I'm having a problem. I'm trying to fit certain outfit pieces to my body using the Outfit Studio.

Certain pieces almost fit my body in-game, they only look to be some millimeters off. But when I load those pieces into Outfit Studio, they are in completely different positions than in-game ... any idea what the problem is?

Example: Navel piercing: in game it looks as if I only had to move it a tiny bit closer to the body, but in the studio, the piercing is too low and further away from the body.

Small issue with where files are saved. I run Bodyslide through Mod Organizer. I want my Bijin NPCs (Wives, Wairmaidens, etc.) to use the default body I export through Bodyslide. The problem is I'm not sure where the files are saved. I checked the overwrite folder and the characterassets folder only has .tri files not nif, which is what I need to replace the files in Bijin. Can anyone help me out with this?

Small issue with where files are saved. I run Bodyslide through Mod Organizer. I want my Bijin NPCs (Wives, Wairmaidens, etc.) to use the default body I export through Bodyslide. The problem is I'm not sure where the files are saved. I checked the overwrite folder and the characterassets folder only has .tri files not nif, which is what I need to replace the files in Bijin. Can anyone help me out with this?

I expect they got sent to whatever mod you have in your load order that holds body meshes in in the default folder path.

For future reference, hold ctrl when you press the build button, that forces them to go into overwrite. 

Hello! :) Is the WinXP compatible version (2.2b I think) still available somewhere or could be shared? Switching to Win7+ is currently no option to me, since I usually combine it with new computer, which I can´t afford ATM. Thanks! :)

BodySlide and Outfit Studio v4.3:

- General: Added a customizable renderer background color to the settings.
- General: Fixed triangle deletion (e.g. zaps) for SSE.
- General: Reset BSMeshLODTriShape to a default LOD size after removing triangles (FO4).
- General: Increased far clip distance from 100 to 1000 for rendering larger meshes (matches Blender default).
- General: Lots of code refactoring with stability improvements.
- BodySlide: Last preview window position and size is now stored in the config file.
- BodySlide: Fixed already default slider values being saved to presets regardless.
- BodySlide: Allow extended selection for the checkboxes in the batch build and settings dialogs.
- Outfit Studio: Pressing the DEL key lets you delete a slider currently in edit mode.
- Outfit Studio: Renaming both shapes and sliders now keeps all slider data intact.
- Outfit Studio: Loading existing projects now keeps the original shape order including reference.
- Outfit Studio: Added 'Sub Index' toggle between BSTriShape and BSSubIndexTriShape (FO4).
- Outfit Studio: Fixed crash when choosing a single texture in the 'Load Outfit' dialog.
- Outfit Studio: Fixed loading of loose texture files after assigning them in the shape properties.
- Outfit Studio: Now always zeroes all sliders before applying a loaded preset.
- Outfit Studio: Increased scroll rate of the slider view.
- Outfit Studio: Current width of the slider panel is stored in the config now.

BodySlide and Outfit Studio v4.3:

- General: Added a customizable renderer background color to the settings.
- General: Fixed triangle deletion (e.g. zaps) for SSE.
- General: Reset BSMeshLODTriShape to a default LOD size after removing triangles (FO4).
- General: Increased far clip distance from 100 to 1000 for rendering larger meshes (matches Blender default).
- General: Lots of code refactoring with stability improvements.
- BodySlide: Last preview window position and size is now stored in the config file.
- BodySlide: Fixed already default slider values being saved to presets regardless.
- BodySlide: Allow extended selection for the checkboxes in the batch build and settings dialogs.
- Outfit Studio: Pressing the DEL key lets you delete a slider currently in edit mode.
- Outfit Studio: Renaming both shapes and sliders now keeps all slider data intact.
- Outfit Studio: Loading existing projects now keeps the original shape order including reference.
- Outfit Studio: Added 'Sub Index' toggle between BSTriShape and BSSubIndexTriShape (FO4).
- Outfit Studio: Fixed crash when choosing a single texture in the 'Load Outfit' dialog.
- Outfit Studio: Fixed loading of loose texture files after assigning them in the shape properties.
- Outfit Studio: Now always zeroes all sliders before applying a loaded preset.
- Outfit Studio: Increased scroll rate of the slider view.
- Outfit Studio: Current width of the slider panel is stored in the config now.

Thank you!

hello everyone;

For some reason my sliders are working inversely in outfit studio... The closer I get to 100% the smaller everything gets. LOL

I'm not sure if this has been covered somewhere else, and if it has, I apologize. Any ideas why this might be happening?

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Recently got Bodyslide. This is a really dumb question, but... how do I export a body preset I just made in Bodyslide, into the game? I adjusted the sliders to my liking, saved the preset, hit "Build" (and checked "Build morphs" box), but in-game is still the default CBBE Curvy. I'm probably doing something drastically wrong. Perhaps there's a tutorial someone could link? I just want all female NPCs in my game do use the body I made in Bodyslide.

I typo'd a name, and after I resaved the outfit with the correct name, I now have two different display names that use the same mesh in the same ShapeData folder.  How can I get rid of the typo'd display name?

Edit the .osp file in the SliderSets folder with Notepad++ or similar and remove the entire <SliderSet>-Element with the wrong display name.

Alright, I figured out exporting a body from Bodyslide into the game, I suspect it was something simple like I forgot to build the CBBE Feet. However, my body does not appear on all female NPCs in-game, only some, I'd say about a third of them. Is there any way to give all female NPCs in-game my custom body?

Alright, I figured out exporting a body from Bodyslide into the game, I suspect it was something simple like I forgot to build the CBBE Feet. However, my body does not appear on all female NPCs in-game, only some, I'd say about a third of them. Is there any way to give all female NPCs in-game my custom body?

Exporting? If you hit the build button for your preset it will set the body up for everything unless a mod has it's own body. You'll need to manually replace that with your body.

hey guys this is my first time converting and sculpting in outfit studio, does anyone know what i did wrong?

what it looks likes in outfit studio:

104451.png

what it looks like in game:

104450.jpg

I sculpted in boob deformations but it didn't show up in game, in fact the boob physics move completely seperately from the 2 hands... well the 2 hands move along but awkwardly popping in and out of teh meshes clipping left and right unlike the original outfit on teh original body the outfit came with...

Here is a video of what i'm dealing with:

The movement of the hands not matching is a weighting issue.  Do the hands have the same bone weights as the breasts?  Specifically, are the hands weighted to "L/R Breast01"?  If they are weighted to those bones, delete them from the project.  Those bones aren't used by the default HDT body meshes.

Also, upload the files, to make it easier to figure out what's going wrong.

Exporting? If you hit the build button for your preset it will set the body up for everything unless a mod has it's own body. You'll need to manually replace that with your body.

Yep, I've done that, but only about a third of female NPCs in-game use my custom body, the rest still use the default one. Any suggestions?

Yep, I've done that, but only about a third of female NPCs in-game use my custom body, the rest still use the default one. Any suggestions?

Did you batch build your armor? You're not using armor that aren't converted for bodyslide?

Did you batch build your armor? You're not using armor that aren't converted for bodyslide?

Yep, armor's all good. Really not sure what could be causing this.

Hi  guys I've been having the problem where the nipple meshes below the actual nipples and are therefore visible beneath the bra which happens when wearing nisetanaka's bikini's and  CBBE with the demoniac preset. I've looked on forums(none of which have helped) and I think the problem may have to do with bodyslide or something as I've rebuilt it and reinstalled CBBE, demoniac and nisetanaka's armours several tmes. The attachments below are the mods and load order  that I have as I really don't know what's causing it (the ones with calendar next to it are all followers and cloths/s armour mods).  Any help is appreciated. 

post-1973060-0-46690700-1497967775_thumb.png

post-1973060-0-24617400-1497967793_thumb.png

post-1973060-0-70574700-1497967812_thumb.png

post-1973060-0-44242500-1497967845_thumb.png

post-1973060-0-32997900-1497967856_thumb.png

Hi  guys I've been having the problem where the nipple meshes below the actual nipples and are therefore visible beneath the bra which happens when wearing nisetanaka's bikini's and  CBBE with the demoniac preset. I've looked on forums(none of which have helped) and I think the problem may have to do with bodyslide or something as I've rebuilt it and reinstalled CBBE, demoniac and nisetanaka's armours several tmes. The attachments below are the mods and load order  that I have as I really don't know what's causing it (the ones with calendar next to it are all followers and cloths/s armour mods).  Any help is appreciated. 

Well apart from the left pane mod list being a complete mess by the look of it, you seem to have managed to hide the esp load order by having the downloads pane open on that side of things rather than the esp list.

The first thing I think of for this is which texture set are you using?  And did you make sure its the cbbe version which is what you appear to be using looking at all the stuff with cbbe in their names.