So, when I'm attempting to change the texture I see this now:

I'm used to seeing the full folder path above everything. Also, when I change a something in here I get the no image texture.

Thanks

I removed the "display texture" selection, you simply have to put the texture file into your game's data folder now and enter the file path.

Depending on what type of texture it is (diffuse, normal map, etc.) you put it there.

The display texture never actually did something, other than show it to you in only Outfit Studio (it wouldn't save for an export or something).

Do you mean outside of the Texture folder? What I do for example is use the texture from Immersive Armor ring armor for the studded armor in CT77s set, so, I now have a like ring mail armor but now if I copy and paste the textures I get the no texture image. Do I need to save first?

Thanks ... can I set them in Bodyslide? I get a large dropdown menu with lots of options ... which ones should I chose? Guess I should better give up this idea ... and do something easier.

Progress ... I got some of the added stuff to work ...

Thanks for the advice!

This sounds like what I do all the time like swapping stuff back and forth. What you'll need to do is go into the partitions tab and make sure it says "32 sbp_32_body." Right click on the listed partition and add new one. This will be the default partition anyway. Then delete the others. Apply and then save like normal.

I'm very much a complete n00blet when it comes to BodySlide. I have had people help me and give me step-by-step instructions on how to convert armor to fit my PC's body with HDT and whatnot and even learned how to change her body shape. Yet after creating, building, batching the files, and checking the little box for morphing I can NEVER adjust the body in game in RaceMenu under CBBE Morphs. (I use CBBE bodies.)

My question is this: Is it possible to change a PC's body, through RaceMenu, if it's a custom race?

I downloaded the Temptress Race and want to tone down some of her...assets. I can't do it from RaceMenu - Under "Body" I can adjust her breasts, butt, etc, but she's starting to look like a damn Picasso. I opened up BodySlide, changed the body to my liking, did what I said above but, her body did not change at all. I switched characters over to my Nord and she was the one that had her body altered.

How can I adjust custom race's body in or out of game?

I'm very much a complete n00blet when it comes to BodySlide. I have had people help me and give me step-by-step instructions on how to convert armor to fit my PC's body with HDT and whatnot and even learned how to change her body shape. Yet after creating, building, batching the files, and checking the little box for morphing I can NEVER adjust the body in game in RaceMenu under CBBE Morphs. (I use CBBE bodies.)

My question is this: Is it possible to change a PC's body, through RaceMenu, if it's a custom race?

I downloaded the Temptress Race and want to tone down some of her...assets. I can't do it from RaceMenu - Under "Body" I can adjust her breasts, butt, etc, but she's starting to look like a damn Picasso. I opened up BodySlide, changed the body to my liking, did what I said above but, her body did not change at all. I switched characters over to my Nord and she was the one that had her body altered.

How can I adjust custom race's body in or out of game?

Okay, this is just a guess on my part as I never used the Temptress Race but I have used Lunari, which has it's own folder structure. I'm thinking it has a default body preset outside of your base game, which is why when you switched toons your Nord had the altered body. If you copy and paste/write over the body nif in the Temptress' folder that should do the trick but backup the original just in case so you don't need to reinstall the mod.

Okay, this is just a guess on my part as I never used the Temptress Race but I have used Lunari, which has it's own folder structure. I'm thinking it has a default body preset outside of your base game, which is why when you switched toons your Nord had the altered body. If you copy and paste/write over the body nif in the Temptress' folder that should do the trick but backup the original just in case so you don't need to reinstall the mod.

Thanks! I'll try that! xoxo

Enjoying the normal and spec.  ^_^

Also nvidia card user.

Ref appearance is sporadic for my setup on startup.

So not sure if it's related to the bigger issue, but thought it might help anyway to post this.

In BSL, one outfit is instantly there with everything.

Other outfits, a small part of outfit shows and rest is invisible including ref body.

Repick outfit, and it's all there.

Close out of BSL, go back in, same thing repeats.

In OS, plays out a bit different.

Two of the 3 appear, initialy, and one I need to repick again.

See photos >

archived

Enjoying the normal and spec.  ^_^

Also nvidia card user.

Ref appearance is sporadic for my setup on startup.

So not sure if it's related to the bigger issue, but thought it might help anyway to post this.

In BSL, one outfit is instantly there with everything.

Other outfits, a small part of outfit shows and rest is invisible including ref body.

Repick outfit, and it's all there.

Close out of BSL, go back in, same thing repeats.

In OS, plays out a bit different.

Two of the 3 appear, initialy, and one I need to repick again.

See photos >

See the undies :P

attachicon.gif1 BSL on open.JPG

Repick all there (undies are under there)

attachicon.gif1 BSL on repick outfit.JPG

No issue.  Has several layers in nif too.

attachicon.gif2 this outfit has no issue on startup.JPG

attachicon.gif3 BSL on startup.JPG

attachicon.gif3 BSL on repick.JPG

Reload this project a second time, and it's all there.

But this is how it loads 1st time.

attachicon.gif3 in OS no ref body on 1st load.JPG

I haven't noticed any invisible things myself at all (NVIDIA).

Do you think you can send me that specific NIF and ALL of the textures that it uses?

I haven't noticed any invisible things myself at all (NVIDIA).

Do you think you can send me that specific NIF and ALL of the textures that it uses?

Packed all 3 outfits w textures,  plus slidersets, shapedata, log.txt into zip.

(Should be all there.)

Will PM to you shortly.

This may be a dumb question. I'm trying to create a UNP HDT body with a pregnant belly as armor (Im making my own proportions with increase/decrease mesh volume). I've been able to create one however, I have to overwrite another set of armor in order for it to appear in game. I tried exporting it to its own nif file but it doesnt appear in game. How can I get my body, or custom armor to appear in game?

This may be a dumb question. I'm trying to create a UNP HDT body with a pregnant belly as armor (Im making my own proportions with increase/decrease mesh volume). I've been able to create one however, I have to overwrite another set of armor in order for it to appear in game. I tried exporting it to its own nif file but it doesnt appear in game. How can I get my body, or custom armor to appear in game?

Are you adding pieces together from another set? It might be the partitions that the pieces are using. Under the partition tab make sure they set to 32 body. If not just right click on the listed partition and choose add partition - the 32 body is default. Remove the original one, hit apply and save like normal.

I do this all the time. I use immersive armor and change the sets there.

Are you adding pieces together from another set? It might be the partitions that the pieces are using. Under the partition tab make sure they set to 32 body. If not just right click on the listed partition and choose add partition - the 32 body is default. Remove the original one, hit apply and save like normal.

I do this all the time. I use immersive armor and change the sets there.

I'm just using a nude body as armor. I just want to be able to export the nif file into a folder then open it with additemmenu, however I cant get the folder or armor set to show up in game

edit: So the armor needs an .esp with it to load from additemmenu. The console commands couldn't find the file either.

I'm just using a nude body as armor. I just want to be able to export the nif file into a folder then open it with additemmenu, however I cant get the folder or armor set to show up in game

edit: So the armor needs an .esp with it to load from additemmenu. The console commands couldn't find the file either.

Yeah you'll need to make a standalone .esp with its own Armor and Armor Addon settings. Try TES5Edit? A very rough way to do it with xEdit is take an existing mod that you know adds an armor that covers the body, duplicate that into its own standalone .esp file, change the model it uses to your .nif and try it ingame.

Edit: also question, is there any way to remove shape data from a given slider? Say you ctrl-c a given shape but some slider is fucky with a certain mesh shape and is better off with manual tweaking rather than the auto conforming, is there any way to reset the existing data?

Yeah you'll need to make a standalone .esp with its own Armor and Armor Addon settings. Try TES5Edit? A very rough way to do it with xEdit is take an existing mod that you know adds an armor that covers the body, duplicate that into its own standalone .esp file, change the model it uses to your .nif and try it ingame.

Edit: also question, is there any way to remove shape data from a given slider? Say you ctrl-c a given shape but some slider is fucky with a certain mesh shape and is better off with manual tweaking rather than the auto conforming, is there any way to reset the existing data?

Have you tried to just use another .nif of another armor set to test or to use? Say you're using Immersive Armors pick an armor out of there, replace the .nif file with what you're wanting to use and then just call that armor up in game. If you use Barbarian Armor from the set just add that. If that works you can just use another armor esp for that same purpose if needed.

Have you tried to just use another .nif of another armor set to test or to use? Say you're using Immersive Armors pick an armor out of there, replace the .nif file with what you're wanting to use and then just call that armor up in game. If you use Barbarian Armor from the set just add that. If that works you can just use another armor esp for that same purpose if needed.

I already do that. It's just on me to remember which file I changed. I just wish there was an easier way to be more organized with it, where I could rename the files, then reinstall the original armor back in.

Im thinking about trying meme supremes method, but it looks like it could be a bit complex.

post-1137353-0-38449500-1482527505_thumb.jpg

I already do that. It's just on me to remember which file I changed. I just wish there was an easier way to be more organized with it, where I could rename the files, then reinstall the original armor back in.

Im thinking about trying meme supremes method, but it looks like it could be a bit complex.

It is a complex but it works and once you learn the method it's there forever. I've used it in like 3 armor mashups I've made so far.

PM me and I can give you a step by step walkthrough if you'd like

- General: Fixed crash when loading textures in the ATI2 format (often FO4 normal maps).
- General: Fixed invisibility issues in the rendering for AMD drivers by temporarily disabling cubemaps.
- General: Fixed some buffer issues when loading textures from BSA archives (SK).
- General: Fixed wrong rendering when adding a new mesh while textures or lighting were disabled.
- BodySlide: Now sets the consistency type to mutable for all meshes built with morphs enabled (SK).

Copy-pasting from the tech support thread:

Hello, everyone. 
So here is the issue: having reinstalled after a few months break, I can no longer use Outfit Studio to remove armor pieces from .nifs to make clothes and armors sufficiently skimpy to my taste. Once having removed a piece, the armors cause instant ctd on Equip.

I don't know if this is something new, or something I just haven't run into before?

Also, a related (?) issue: specifically with a UUNP version of the Asker Sandrine cuirass. I wanted to remove the under-shirt to leave one breast bared. I did so, exported the mesh, loaded the game, and the top section originally covered by the under-shirt was simply gone. I said to myself, 'That's probably because they masked away the body .nif to reduce clipping'. So I deleted the body .nif, duplicated my UUNP body, copied over the bone weights, and.... CTD on Equip.

Please help!
Regards,
Pheade

Now, the only person to reply to that post mentioned skin partitions? Should I ...add that to the duplicated UUNP body or... I'm really very lost.

- General: Fixed crash when loading textures in the ATI2 format (often FO4 normal maps).
- General: Fixed invisibility issues in the rendering for AMD drivers by temporarily disabling cubemaps.
- General: Fixed some buffer issues when loading textures from BSA archives (SK).
- General: Fixed wrong rendering when adding a new mesh while textures or lighting were disabled.
- BodySlide: Now sets the consistency type to mutable for all meshes built with morphs enabled (SK).

BodySlide crashes after opening preview window, but only by opening older files. 

BodySlide crashes after opening preview window, but only by opening older files. 

With v4.2.1? What are "older files"? Can you give an example?