7base for unp or makbody for cbbe has the butt i prefer.  My previous custom preset with cbbe didn't allow for a hdt vagina. Would a custom preset with uunp allow for that? If not which already existing body for 7base would have bombshell size tits, with a more natural gravity sag and cleavage?

What in bodyslide would cause your PC to restart when doing a batch build?

Anyone have advice on improving the saggines/gravity effect of large breasts? I want them to really lay down against the body without looking distorted.  I don't need extreme sagginess or even super huge I'd just like to see the bottom of the breasts pushed against the body more and the nipples facing down more.

Every slider I try though the breasts are just like torpedos projecting from the body.  I suspect this is a limitation of the sliders on a perky body and a "saggy" boob base is required.

Gravity and flatness should help. There is this preset that may be what you're looking for... http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31926/?

Yea I've messed with it endlessly.  I'm looking to do something like the model Sha Rizel:

aAJ6j1m.jpg

Maybe not so large but more of this U shape as opposed to the extreme balooning the SH and SSH sliders do.  Flatness and Gravity help some but it's the ballooning out and to the sides that's a problem.

Anyone have advice on improving the saggines/gravity effect of large breasts? I want them to really lay down against the body without looking distorted.  I don't need extreme sagginess or even super huge I'd just like to see the bottom of the breasts pushed against the body more and the nipples facing down more.

Every slider I try though the breasts are just like torpedos projecting from the body.  I suspect this is a limitation of the sliders on a perky body and a "saggy" boob base is required.

Gravity and flatness should help. There is this preset that may be what you're looking for... http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31926/?

Yea I've messed with it endlessly.  I'm looking to do something like the model Sha Rizel:

aAJ6j1m.jpg

Maybe not so large but more of this U shape as opposed to the extreme balooning the SH and SSH sliders do.  Flatness and Gravity help some but it's the ballooning out and to the sides that's a problem.

Those are... Yeah... Not my cup of tea... :)

Something like this?

Scoreland.xml

Those are... Yeah... Not my cup of tea... :)

Something like this?

That seems to be the best I could do in bodyslide too.  Thanks for trying!  I've since figured out that the RaceMenu CBBE sliders work a bit better.  I basically inverted Breast Small, Breast then inverted PushUp a little while playing with gravity.  This creates a bit more natural looking big breasts actually.  Inverting Breast and Breast Small in particular are way better because they don't create the hyper flaring outward that SH and SSH do.  Fine tuning can then be done with Breast Fantasy and Double Melon.

- General: Rewritten all shaders to make use of normal and specular maps for a more accurate and detailed preview.

- General: New lighting with three directional lights, one frontal light and an ambient factor.

- General: Only Skyrim preview renders normal and specular maps right now. FO4 has the new lights.

- General: Improved alpha rendering. The blending/testing modes and threshold are now taken into account.

- General: UV offset/scale properties are now taken into account in the shaders.

- General: Fixed crash related to NiTriStripsData when calculating normals.

- Outfit Studio: Fixed copying extra data and collision references properly when copying a shape.

- Outfit Studio: Increased size of the "Load Preset" dialog and made it re-sizable.

- Outfit Studio: Fixed crash for meshes without vertices/triangles.

- Outfit Studio: Fixed minor issue related to NIF files of versions prior to SK.

Just installed 4.2 and the preview seems blank. I've attached a screenshot and log. Everything else seems normal aside from that

EDIT: Body is CBBE HDT, preset CBBE Slim

attachicon.gifImage1.jpg

attachicon.gifLog.txt

Seems to be an issue with AMD drivers, but I'm not sure what the specific issue could be.

I don't think it's the shaders, those are fine according to the validator.

Can you try turning off textures and lighting with the T and L keys and see if anything appears, please?

Are there any meshes or outfits that DO appear?

- General: Rewritten all shaders to make use of normal and specular maps for a more accurate and detailed preview.
- General: New lighting with three directional lights, one frontal light and an ambient factor.
- General: Only Skyrim preview renders normal and specular maps right now. FO4 has the new lights.
- General: Improved alpha rendering. The blending/testing modes and threshold are now taken into account.
- General: UV offset/scale properties are now taken into account in the shaders.
- General: Fixed crash related to NiTriStripsData when calculating normals.
- Outfit Studio: Fixed copying extra data and collision references properly when copying a shape.
- Outfit Studio: Increased size of the "Load Preset" dialog and made it re-sizable.
- Outfit Studio: Fixed crash for meshes without vertices/triangles.
- Outfit Studio: Fixed minor issue related to NIF files of versions prior to SK.

Cell, wow... the lighting is great!

Had a quick scout round the thread and can see folks having odd rendering issues with the newest version. My issue is that I can't get the reference body to appear in Outfit Studio. Anybody else getting this? Rolling back for now. 

Had a quick scout round the thread and can see folks having odd rendering issues with the newest version. My issue is that I can't get the reference body to appear in Outfit Studio. Anybody else getting this? Rolling back for now. 

Yes, it happens to everyone with an AMD graphics chip, but I'm not sure why yet.

Yes, it happens to everyone with an AMD graphics chip, but I'm not sure why yet.

Sorry to be that gal, but I'm using nvidia  :s

Sorry to be that gal, but I'm using nvidia  :s

What happens if you rename all your body texture folders (in "Data" and in MO, etc.). Are they still invisible?

I need people to test for me now, as everything works for me and I don't have the bugs (and for the AMD bugs I don't have an AMD chip).

Also, can you attach your Log.txt?

I rolled back to 4.1.2 as I'm the midst of doing some outfit conversions. I'll finish that and come back to you asap. Okay just to hide them so it uses BSA vanilla ones?

I think so, you can also disable the BSAs in the settings if you'd like to try that as well.

So, when I'm attempting to change the texture I see this now:

I'm used to seeing the full folder path above everything. Also, when I change a something in here I get the no image texture.

Thanks

I removed the "display texture" selection, you simply have to put the texture file into your game's data folder now and enter the file path.

Depending on what type of texture it is (diffuse, normal map, etc.) you put it there.

The display texture never actually did something, other than show it to you in only Outfit Studio (it wouldn't save for an export or something).

I've got a problem (more than one, because I'm quite a noob when it comes to Bodyslide).

I loaded an outfit and loaded a couple more accessories into that outfit, keeping the old outfit every time (so to a robe I added armlets from another outfit etc). Then I exported the NIF.

When I load the exported nif in Bodyslide, all my additions are there, but they do NOT appear in-game. What did I overlook?

I've got a problem (more than one, because I'm quite a noob when it comes to Bodyslide).

I loaded an outfit and loaded a couple more accessories into that outfit, keeping the old outfit every time (so to a robe I added armlets from another outfit etc). Then I exported the NIF.

When I load the exported nif in Bodyslide, all my additions are there, but they do NOT appear in-game. What did I overlook?

Probably assigning the correct slots in the skin partitions of the meshes and/or plugin.

Um, thanks for the answer, but I (and that's again another of my problems) have no idea what you are talking about ... sorry.

Is that when I right-click on each piece and choose "properties"?

Or has it to do with the Partitions tab next to the Bones tab?

Everything also appears correctly in Nif-scope ...

Um, thanks for the answer, but I (and that's again another of my problems) have no idea what you are talking about ... sorry.

Is that when I right-click on each piece and choose "properties"?

Or has it to do with the Partitions tab next to the Bones tab?

Everything also appears correctly in Nif-scope ...

Yes, the partitions in OS or in NifSkope.

They are used by the game to hide certain parts of outfits or the body depending on the slot.