6 hours ago, Diamondback said:

So I was converting outfits from BD UUNP Vanilla Armor and Clothes Replacer...

I get this error on ALL converted outfits.

1713517750_errorsgalore.jpg.e99720c6ad1eb674ca8f1b30138d1851.jpg

Nothing in all the .nif files.

Your NifSkope is 10 years old, but I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Can you help me, how to paint the bodyweight like this kind of skirt, to make the front not split apart like in picture, and not strectch too much in the back. 

I tried incresing the searching radius in auto paint, the back part bodyweight looks the same like front part, and split apart.

Used to paint the bodyweight of a Japan Traditional outfit, in the thigh part and calf part, left bone and right bone are split along the middle line, all painted, but when walking, the front and back part of the outfit all split apart.

back.jpg

front.jpg

Minor question. I've got some outfits I've converted, and I edited them in Outfit Studio so that nothing sticks out, but once I apply a preset or mess around with multiple sliders there are some parts where skin shows through, or some parts of the outfit are jagged or whatnot. If I just load the 100 weight nif into Outfit Studio and edit it to fix that, would it mess with the weight morphs?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, I'm having some issues with Bodyslide and/or CBBE. Not quite sure, what the problem is, since i'm actually used to work with it from playing FO4 and I never had that kind of issue there.

Anyway, the problem I'm having is:

I have a CBBE body model for my char, but the morphs won't work on the body - the morph only works on the cloths the char is wearing.

While I'm pretty certain, what the problem is, I just can't find any viable solution for this. My Bodyslide doesn't even contain the "CBBE Body", when I click on "Outfit/Body". There are tons of Outfits, but no "CBBE Body", no "CBBE Nevernude" - no plain body to pick from.

Tried to reinstall CBBE multiple times with Nexus Mod Manager, also tried to install it manually, but to no avail.

The "Outfit/Body" selection is full with outfits and most of them are displayed with a female body, from where I picked one of the outfits (since there weren't any bodies to pick) and built a batch, since I was so frustrated, that I couldn't find a solution. It worked, but only half way - the morph doesn't work.

Any advise? :)

Bodyslide.png.80fd61d258360264cc4ac84a5dc15b40.png

• 1 month later...

Is it appropriate to use this thread for TexBlend issues? It's a Caliente tool, so... here goes...

I was recently attempting to apply a body decal from Body Options Oldrim  -> https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27352

(Since there's no such thing as Body Options for Newrim, and it works well enough with the repackage of SG Textures) ->  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12938

I assumed it would work for other Newrim body texture packages. Such as -> https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12649

I was wrong. Some popular Newrim-fangled body texture mods use new compression algorithms that TexBlend can't deal with. You just end up with a black body texture. Newrim SG Textures is a direct repackaging of Oldrim SG Textures and SG Body Options -- It works, but the included normalmaps for abs is... Off, To say the least, using the Newrim CBBE muscle morph sliders.

The way to fix this is by using Compressonator. -> https://github.com/GPUOpen-Tools/Compressonator/releases

Open the Newrim-fangled .DDS files in Compressonator, and change the compression method to ARGB_8888 for any file relevant to Body Options. Perform the necessary file renames/replaces/backups.

And that's it!

I hope this information isn't redundant, but I only came across it after multiple Google search refinements (and LL searches.) So I hope this makes it more visible. And it wouldn't have been possible without reddit user https://www.reddit.com/user/Hyareil -- So Hail to Them.

On 1/18/2019 at 12:20 AM, donnerwetter said:

Annoyed by the lack of bespoke futanari clothing and armor, I've set upon the task of cracking the process of bulgifying outfits, with hopes of eventually cranking out a bunch of conversions of my favourite duds for the benefit of all the lovely people here.

I've managed to neatly and snugly stretch a sling bikini over a tucked away/flaccid dong mesh that I found in OutfitStudio, but I just can't figure out how to have the dong react to sliders with the bikini itself. What's absolutely infuriating is that I somehow managed to do it when I was quickly testing stuff out yesterday- granted, the entire penis mesh deformed with the rest of the bikini, and looked pretty bad with sliders that hugely altered the groin/belly, but it was a lot better than having the dong just float in place.

Reveal hidden contents

Lookin' good...yayb.thumb.jpg.7cc9a9b8b8af4670ad98b37590e64b09.jpg

Dittoyaya.thumb.jpg.c8675255575587957b186cbac7dc8a05.jpg

FGSFDS

noo.thumb.jpg.58b2b48d7b7fbadd77fcb9c96ab08627.jpg

Uhh... any tips? I was going to ask about maybe having only the base of the dong being affected by the sliders or making my own flaccid mesh in Blender, but I've spent the entire evening trying to retrace my steps from yesterday.

Here's a repeat of my earlier post in the futa thread, any pointers? My plan is to add a package (also to edit a custom mesh for that purpose) to a bunch of Bodyslide base meshes so people can easily convert outfits for whatever body they're using. (Not sure how distorted the dicks will get in the process, though)

• 2 weeks later...

Asking here as it may be more active than the SE topic. I figured out recently how to modify an outfit in OutfitStudio to add a bulge to the groin for futanari characters. However, I think I incorrectly imported or exported the file as when I saw the same armor piece in Bodyslide and in-game, the bulge was nowhere to be found. I don't need anything fancy like physics enabled nor an added schlong mesh to peek out from the sides of the stretched material. I just want to try and add a large bulge to the groin of Nise's bikini armor thong pieces and have them show up in-game to have my futanari come full circle.

Any ideas?

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/19/2019 at 10:11 AM, donnerwetter said:

Here's a repeat of my earlier post in the futa thread, any pointers? My plan is to add a package (also to edit a custom mesh for that purpose) to a bunch of Bodyslide base meshes so people can easily convert outfits for whatever body they're using. (Not sure how distorted the dicks will get in the process, though)

Hey on this subject... sorta . Have you noticed how the dong mesh seems darker (brownish) along the shaft and has a strange glow in game?

Ive tried messing with it to see what different from the regular sclong mesh, But for the life of me i cant figure it out.

On 2/1/2019 at 8:34 PM, Skyrim: Lewd Edition said:

Asking here as it may be more active than the SE topic. I figured out recently how to modify an outfit in OutfitStudio to add a bulge to the groin for futanari characters. However, I think I incorrectly imported or exported the file as when I saw the same armor piece in Bodyslide and in-game, the bulge was nowhere to be found. I don't need anything fancy like physics enabled nor an added schlong mesh to peek out from the sides of the stretched material. I just want to try and add a large bulge to the groin of Nise's bikini armor thong pieces and have them show up in-game to have my futanari come full circle.

Any ideas?

@skyrim LE did you check the partitons. far as in nifskope it should be marked as sbp_32_body far as i recall  or it wont show unless you edit the esp to allow the 52 slot it defaulted with.

check that if you need a pic i can post one RQ... Been a while but i think you can change it in Bodyslide before you export .. maybe?

so, I wanna replace ugly "vanilla mage boots" with Jennes art. Was Digging back and forth and all my achievs were pink, e.g. no texture, boots. Somehow I just can`t find where skyrim hides textures for vanilla boots. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp.
P.S.
I want to replace vanilla boots cos` they have crazy resistance enchantment Therefore simply_download_and_use is not a solution

8 minutes ago, Zurzarzazr said:

Thanx!

I see only apprentice and journeyman. And only journeyman have boots. And those are boots_variant2

I unpacked all vanilla textures and meshes for myself long ago, and all are there. 

Boots_variant2 are from clothing and clutter fixes probably? in vanilla there is only boots_variant1.dds similar

On 3/3/2019 at 8:31 PM, Durante said:

Basic question. Can I install UUNP bodyslide files so I can build custom UUNP bodies for custom followers if my default setup is CBBE?

Armors and clothing that is build and fitted for CBBE will not fit UUNP body for custom followers, so if u equip your custom followers with stuff found ingame that is build for CBBE body u get clipping issues. Suggest that u stick with a single body type and u can try to make CBBE body as close to UUNP type body if u like that shape.

3 hours ago, Huangye said:

Armors and clothing that is build and fitted for CBBE will not fit UUNP body for custom followers, so if u equip your custom followers with stuff found ingame that is build for CBBE body u get clipping issues. Suggest that u stick with a single body type and u can try to make CBBE body as close to UUNP type body if u like that shape.

That's not what I want, I want to rebuilt a UUNP body follower with my own preset.

2 hours ago, Durante said:

That's not what I want, I want to rebuilt a UUNP body follower with my own preset.

Yes u can just replace UUNP body follower with your own CBBE body, or u can make a CBBE body using Bodyslide and use that instead. Only problem is your custom follower has UUNP clothing they wont fit to your CBBE body, so u need replace those with CBBE armor/clothing. 

When changes are made to outfit studio, is there a way to refresh bodyslide to see the changes in the corresponding project?  Or do we just have to close and re-open bodyslide?

On 3/8/2019 at 1:57 PM, Huangye said:

Yes u can just replace UUNP body follower with your own CBBE body, or u can make a CBBE body using Bodyslide and use that instead. Only problem is your custom follower has UUNP clothing they wont fit to your CBBE body, so u need replace those with CBBE armor/clothing. 

LOL you keep saying the same and don't understand me. I don't want to replace an UUNP follower with a CBBE body, then not just the clothing won't match but the textures as well. What I want to do is replace it with my own preset same uunp body  not default cbbe

13 hours ago, Durante said:

LOL you keep saying the same and don't understand me. I don't want to replace an UUNP follower with a CBBE body, then not just the clothing won't match but the textures as well. What I want to do is replace it with my own preset same uunp body  not default cbbe

Durante,

Okay... So you have a preset that you use that you want to replace the body of a follower? You should be able to replace the body nif of the follower... just name it the same... If you have John'sSexyFollower0.nif you need to rename what you want to use with the same. If I understand what you're trying to do I've done it just fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...