52 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Are you using Crash Fixes with the "OS Allocator" option by any chance? To quote from the mod page:

This used to happen to me (i.e. instant CTD as soon as I tried to touch the BodyMorph sliders in RaceMenu or apply them via script) and setting AlignHeapAllocate to 1 made it go away.

Well, damn. That appears to be exactly it, yes! Figures it's one small thing that I missed somewhere.

Thank you very much for the help!

On 01.11.2016 at 6:25 PM, ousnius said:

Hey everyone. :classic_smile:

This is the official sticky thread for the Skyrim versions of CBBE, UUNP, BodySlide and Outfit Studio.
For news about the Skyrim Special Edition (SSE), please refer to this thread instead!

Check out the wiki with documentation and guides for BodySlide and Outfit Studio!

Mod pages:
- CBBE
- UUNP (included in BodySlide)
- BodySlide and Outfit Studio (with physics and morphs)

Mod lists:
- CBBE Mod List (for Nexus)

- There's more lists for CBBE and UUNP all over the sites, but I don't have the time to (always) find and list them all.

--------------------

What is CBBE?

• CBBE replaces the female body with one that is fully customizable with BodySlide.
  • Body textures with different quality options included.
  • Includes a face pack compatible with the body, so you can jump right into the game.
  • 50+ sliders are divided into categories that can be toggled on or off.
  • Comes with BBP/TBBP/HDT variants through BodySlide!

What is Unified UNP (UUNP)?

• All of your favorite UNP shape variants combined in one set of sliders!
  • Includes all of the sliders that CBBE has, plus full-body sliders for the most popular UNP family shapes.
  • These bodies require UNP textures to be installed and come in regular, HDT and Special variants.
  • UUNP Special has a "working" 3D vagina for the HDT Physics Extensions and requires usage of the included TexBlendUUNP package or already compatible textures.
  • Unless necessary, conversions should be made for UUNP regular and UUNP HDT only.

What is BodySlide?

BodySlide provides an easy way to customize outfits and bodies without the need to edit mesh files yourself.

The project files for BodySlide are created in Outfit Studio.

What is Outfit Studio?

Outfit Studio lets you convert outfits between bodies using conversion references, create your own sliders for BodySlide, correct animation weights and edit meshes with brushes or transform tools.

--------------------

Refer to the mod pages above for all game-specific releases, change logs, install instructions and FAQs.

Discuss the bodies and the program, post questions, suggest features, report bugs and link to newly created outfits.
All the things!  :classic_laugh:

The only rule:
Don't start discussions about which body mods are better than others!

Hey y'all. I recently compiled an oldrim CBBE outfitstudio project that has ~120 different sliders in it, from SSE's CBBE version, FiftyTifty's Bodyslide - Additional Sliders, and s666's SKYRIM Enhanced -High polygons- CBBE and bodyslide support

Two questions, am I missing any, and do I need permission to post the final set plus any armors I fixup with it?

Also is there a better way to fuse .OSD files? importing .bsd files one by one is just ugh.

14 hours ago, Demondrakex said:

Hey y'all. I recently compiled an oldrim CBBE outfitstudio project that has ~120 different sliders in it, from SSE's CBBE version, FiftyTifty's Bodyslide - Additional Sliders, and s666's SKYRIM Enhanced -High polygons- CBBE and bodyslide support

Two questions, am I missing any, and do I need permission to post the final set plus any armors I fixup with it?

Also is there a better way to fuse .OSD files? importing .bsd files one by one is just ugh.

We don't give permission to release new or edited versions of CBBE LE or CBBE SE unless it makes sense to merge it into the main mod to prevent a body reference compatibility mess, sorry.

I'm just adding more sliders though, not editing the base mesh.

Also, isn't the main cbbe project dead for oldrim? The skyrim SE version has twice the mesh resolution, so no sliders made on an oldrim mesh can even be brought forward, and for some reason SE cbbe's sliders haven't been backtracked, even though it's rather easy to do so.

I guess this explains why it's so difficult to find new sliders. 

Hi,,, I hope to get confrim about bodyslide presets, and Master group.

When I make new preset for sliders (which offered with each outfit and body parts)

Most of case, I hope to set same slider preset for all Outfits and each body parts, to see in bodyslide.

But some case, even though I save "preset", it not appear as option to choose preset.

Then I read GitHub wiki, about Group Manager .

I could understand, I need to set "all bodies and outfits of a specific set of sliders need to be added to a master group"

so To work it, If I download new Outifit (with individuall body slider sets of outfit)

I need to assign  all  outifit as gorup of main "CBBE"  group first, if vendor not set them so? 

(some mod vendor seems forget it, or simply set them as individual group, but not add them in main CBBE group,  with each slider sets)

Then when  I make new preset with  CBBE body   ( save the preset as "testPreset_CBBPsp")

window open "select groups to assign to the new preset"

If I hope to use the preset, I only need to check on about main group "CBBE",

then all out fit, which added to main  CBBE group,  can show the saved preset, when I select the outfit in bodyslide? 

• 2 weeks later...

Guys let's say I'll add for example 5 different sliders in Bodyslide body which are used with diferent weight. Is there any possible way to make that 5 different sliders in one body that would change depended on a weight?

So when your character would have weight like 0-20 you could see one slider from 5 and etc. 

So what do you think?  

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2018 at 9:21 AM, Bender321 said:

Guys let's say I'll add for example 5 different sliders in Bodyslide body which are used with diferent weight. Is there any possible way to make that 5 different sliders in one body that would change depended on a weight?

So when your character would have weight like 0-20 you could see one slider from 5 and etc. 

So what do you think?  

mmm. What is the end goal of that change?

If you just want a bunch of different bodies around skyrim, jBS2BG would let you do that, going so far as letting you apply a different body to each individual npc.

It's probably possible to setup a racemenu slider to do that with scripting, where it mods different values for each section the the slider.

I don't think you can make a bodyslide slider do that, as far as I know each vertex affected by a slider follows a straight line from 0 to 100, what you suggest would involve points where the line changed, which isn't possible?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using UUNP had an issue where all the default female bodies for the player character look like this

20180604022029_1.thumb.jpg.4f786f0c95e90d142a01b4d7e5757f69.jpg

I clicked around in BodySlide and just goofed off until I got the bodies to a normal state like this

20180604232013_1.thumb.jpg.b6d2aa5cc1f110fea051b65d3a6de415.jpg

But all the outfits that respond to Body Slide settings look expanded on my character, almost as if the body never changed. This includes multiple items from Devious Devices.

20180604232048_1.thumb.jpg.3e9393df68d7b64623ca48fc2df7142f.jpg

20180604232123_1.thumb.jpg.30e15d3270c2e5a16c477f7b1231ddba.jpg

20180604232140_1.thumb.jpg.82bb20c9014b726815a1559529a4a44b.jpg

Strangely, NPCs do not have this problem. When my character wears a hobble dress, she expands, when this NPC does, she stays normal.

20180604170512_1.thumb.jpg.75e0390922ed3a923f3720bc7993d318.jpg

Does anyone know how to solve this problem and get my character looking normal in these specific armors? Is it even a Body Slide related issue?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Big question:

Why don't we have a head slide?

There is a slider for every other part of the body except the head and neck.

Why is that? Is it a technical problem? Does it have to do with other mods? Does it have to do with the amount of effort required?

41 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

Big question:

Why don't we have a head slide?

There is a slider for every other part of the body except the head and neck.

Why is that? Is it a technical problem? Does it have to do with other mods? Does it have to do with the amount of effort required?

Maybe you can change that sort of parameters by using the race menu-there are some features, that can be stored inside of presets and are stored also with you safe-games. Neck -  length and Head-Sizes are included there.

BodySlide has quite perfect features. After there are existing thousand of clothing any further changes would lead into a chaos. You can of course personalize it, but you may loose your compatibility if creating clothes, if you are adding extras/sliders (I added over 300 in between-but you have to change every single clothing, that´s used inside your game-lot of work!!). All existing available cloths would be (particularly) incompatible and would need an overwork, if any change to Bodyslide/OutfitStudio/Racemenu would be made. That´s fairly understandable, isn´t it? (btw. a neck sider is "specially hidden", as it´s technically needed to close the neck-gap between body & head)

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

Maybe you can change that sort of parameters by using the race menu-there are some features, that can be stored inside of presets and are stored also with you safe-games. Neck -  length and Head-Sizes are included there.

BodySlide has quite perfect features. After there are existing thousand of clothing any further changes would lead into a chaos. You can of course personalize it, but you may loose your compatibility if creating clothes, if you are adding extras/sliders (I added over 300 in between-but you have to change every single clothing, that´s used inside your game-lot of work!!). All existing available cloths would be (particularly) incompatible and would need an overwork, if any change to Bodyslide/OutfitStudio/Racemenu would be made. That´s fairly understandable, isn´t it? (btw. a neck sider is "specially hidden", as it´s technically needed to close the neck-gap between body & head)

Didn't know it had the resources. When you said that you lose compatibility did you mean because of things like Racemenu's facial morph feature? I imagine it would be hard to implement because of that.

On 9. August 2018 at 12:20 PM, Darkpig said:

Didn't know it had the resources. When you said that you lose compatibility did you mean because of things like Racemenu's facial morph feature? I imagine it would be hard to implement because of that.

No, because of clothing you install and clothing you maybe create for others.

Hey, Cell, Thank you for your continued work and support!

I was trying to weight a long loincloth type piece and weighting it to the skirt bones just makes it look terrible.  I saw that outfit studio would allow you to add custom bones to your mesh, so I was going to try to add HDT physics to the piece. I added 5 custom  bones to it and exported the nif. Unfortunately the resulting mesh in the nif is now stretched oddly, is there a way to fix this or am I missing a necessary step in here?

2 hours ago, t.ara said:

No, because of clothing you install and clothing you maybe create for others.

Okay okay. Something is clearly not clicking. I wasn't talking about changing the body to fit the clothing. I was talking about altering the clothing to fit the body. With that said. Were you talking about uploading a racemenu preset into into outfit studio as a reference and changing it that way? Also tried that didn't work.

• 4 weeks later...

This might be the wrong place, but I'll ask anyway.

I'm a longtime CBBE/COS user who decided to try UUNP/UUNP Special.

Is there supposed to be a visible gap between its labia and the body mesh?

I mean, in Nifskope I can see that the labia are basically "pasted on" and aren't actually a part of the vagina...

So I guess that gap is normal? Is this just a fault of UUNP? A noticeable gap between the labia and the body? Or have I somehow messed something up....

Untitled.jpg

EDIT:

Never mind. I found the problem. My pussy xml had a z-axis limit of -0.5/0.5 not 0/0. So the body mesh was moving "away" and the labia mesh wasn't.

Changing it to 0 fixed it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hello:

I want to create a custom slider who narrows  the wrists and ankles - how can I store the information for BS, to slim the diameter of feet and hands that way?...The Example IS the dreamgirl-body, who is by use lowering the wrists and ankles if used.

Solved!

--> needs to create suiting Feet and Hand-Slider-*.bsd ´s for the destinated BODY and then this sliders have to be redirected inside of the common slidersets.xml in the "hands" and "feet" cathegory and "connected with that BODY by that way. From that time on, the new body is corresponding with the designed and customized "feet" and "hand" sliders and narrows ankles and wrists of the body AND of wrsits and feets.

BODYSLIDE/OUTFIT-STUDIO IS SO MUCH A PERRFECT SOFTWARE !!♥️

• 2 weeks later...