9 hours ago, RedMonika said:

Too bad, i dont have permission to downlaod the UUNP covnersions????

2 hours ago, cr3aToR said:

I can't run exe in Windows XP 32bit mashine. Can you upload an installer or something like this, so i can install the program correctly ? Thank you in advance.

BodySlide wasn't compiled for Windows XP support, it doesn't work anymore.

OK one or two questions, coming from a total noob in bodyslide (I run it, often, and that's it)

My Player is a UNP-HDT female scaled down to 0.95 and with a weight of 9.

her muscles are way too well-defined, but only when nude.

So...any suggestions for a better nude shape? 

I know there are 20 or so sliders for body shape, but it's like asking if the coffee-stain on my Picasso can be removed.

-------

I wrote this a week ago and lost track of it. Since then I've installed a new texture called "Mature".

It's fine, but overall Player is way too muscular when nude, and the effect is lessened when wearing (cbbe) sexy clothing.

I'd like to have her be the pampered-butt shape she was meant to have, thin yet curvy, not gym-enthusiast.

Preset_8-4-2015_1-45-15.jslot

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everybody !

I couldn't find anything helpful on the Internet, so I hope you coudl help me out.

I enjoy converting armor to my personal preset through outfit studio, but everytime I convert a male armor to a female armor, there are always some parts of the meshes that are broken (like partially transparent). I don't know why and how to fix this ! At first, I thought it was related to the HDT parts (butts and breasts) but it seems more random than anything.

Here are pictures to illustrate. Can you tell me how I can keep these meshes from disappearing ?

For example, for this BDO Goyen armor, it looks like this on bodyslide preview window, but ingame the lower back part is partially transparent : why ?!!

Thank you in advance for your help and advice !

bodyslide issue.png

ScreenShot8372.png

1 hour ago, Tockity said:

I have an existing outfit (Nini's Bless 0102) that I'd like to modify. I want to remove the sleeves and collar area, but have no idea how, as doing the typical masking and deleting of vertices in OS would leave my character arm-less and neck-less.

I think you may be able to do so by adding transparency node (NiAlphaProperty with enable testing ticked, set to greater and equal and putting "128" value below) to your mesh via Nifskope and then erase directly the texture parts on their respective .dds files via an image editing software (photoshop or paint.net).

I don't know if you see what I mean ?

Got a question for the creator(s) of CBBE, not sure if this is the right place to post/ask?

Someone named "Redknight" put up a new CBBE based body mod on nexus named "Maximum CBBE", but it seems to have run into premission issues.

The link to the mod was posted here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/67591-real-body-4rb-2-wip/

I would very much appreciate it if this mod could get the permissions it needs, it seemed like some very good work from what I could see before it was taken down.

So, I'm looking for a shortcut. 

I've been doing a mod combining some of the 'Dwarven Cyborg' concepts that makes extensive use of zaps to the base shape to allow for replacement limbs, thusly:

I9.thumb.jpg.56dc54a4c79fd7b05b4d971f0c831801.jpg

Well into the project I decided that I wanted to add in some 'bodysuit' options, using retextured copies of the skin mesh, viz:

5aa7c7a296044_ScreenShot03-12-18at06_27PM.thumb.jpg.e5ae66d4ea305e0df3c45179c0b9a599.jpg

My problem is, I didn't decide to add in the bodysuits until long after I finished all the masking for those limb zaps. Since getting the masks right for the fairly precise zaps I need is somewhat touchy work, and seeing as the bodysuit meshes are just duplicates of the base skin mesh, it would make things a bit easier if there was a way to copy the masking data for the existing zaps on the base body over onto those duplicates and roll them in to the existing limb zaps. But if there is, I have yet to figure out how to do it, and looking around online has yielded no suggestions.

So is something like this even possible? Or do I just have to redo all the masking manually?

9 hours ago, AVS said:

[...]

Since on those alternate meshes you would have a bodysuit instead of an actual visible body, there's no actual need to duplicate the body, right? All you would have to do is replace the body with the bodysuit, and that's it. In that case, you could simply save each project as a separate "XXX Bodysuit" option and then edit the bodies in the base NIFs to change the shader type to "Default" and the point the textures to the bodysuit ones. That way, when they are generated they will keep the bodysuit textures and not pick up on the character's skin texture or color.

Otherwise, if you really want to keep those bodysuits inside the main BS sets as zappable options, I'm not sure if anything can be transfered. You could try exporting slider data for the body as a TRI file and then importing it back to the duplicate bodysuit, but I don't know if it actually transfer zap data alongside standard slider one if it works.

Hey guys, Myuhinny has tried helping me as I'm trying to troubleshoot an issue I had editing a mesh in OS 4.4.1 which does not occur if using an older version of OS, but I haven't been able to figure out the problem yet and I was wondering if anyone else had any ideas?

I've been working on some Witcher based mashups, one of which involved creating a female version of the male Nilfgaardian armour from Witcher 3:

0Dmuj7D.png

Unfortunately, after I finish my transformations and export the .nif from OS, the torso I edited is also shrunk and flipped front-to-back:

S8Q4Qhv.png

Not so hot!

But when I reopen the file in OS it still looks fine! Weirder still, when Myuhinny opened the mesh using OS v3.2, it DOES load shrunken, the way it appears in nifskope. So it only appears "correct" in newer versions of OS. The huh the what now?

ALSO, if I try to edit the converted meshes in nifskope to fix it... they don't actually change! For example, looking at the torso mesh information, it shows that the mesh is oriented -180 degrees, but if I change this to 0 and apply the transformation as you normally would in nifskope, the torso mesh remains backwards! WTF?

Is this an issue with the source mesh? Is there some transformation confirmation in newer versions of OS I failed to apply? Any help in explaining this issue would be great - I know newer versions of OS often have bugs and issues (unfortunately), but version 4.4.1 isn't THAT new and I thought it should be stable enough. I also upgraded to the latest OS and that didn't fix anything either. I'd hate to have to revert to OS 3.x just to properly edit meshes.

Here are links to the meshes themselves:

Male source mesh for the torso elements

Converted mesh after my editing in OS

Please and thanks!

Small update: I tried this with some other outfits and it turns out this happens with every mesh I use any transform (move/scale/etc.) commands on in OS. So I don't think this is a mesh issue?

Is it possibly because I'm converting male meshes to female ones? Do I need to maybe set something up with regards to the Skeleton? I don't think so because I've tried starting off with both a female mesh and a male mesh as the base, but I figure I should ask?

I have a problem with a conversion. I converted an outfit that looks good in OS but in the game the outfit is half way down the body. The outfit had to be scaled and move to fit the body but it lined up perfectly in OS. I also did several outfits from the same mod which was also scaled and moved to fit. This is the only one out of three that is out of position. Ant thoughts on how to fix this?

16 hours ago, wy1389217 said:

Any easy way of getting chinese bodyslide files translated so that they work w/o locale hacks?

They do, you just need to save the .osp files that were created using older versions of Outfit Studio with UTF-8 encoding using a text editor (and hope the shapes inside of the NIF don't use Chinese characters). This is mentioned in the change log. (Notepad++, Encoding -> Convert to UTF-8)

I'm trying to take the PSB body and adjust the sliders to my preferred values. How would I do that properly? I tried to do it and I think messed up somewhere along the way. Before, when I was testing it, it showed up fine ingame, both belly scaling and my own changes, but now it doesn't even do that. Also, the preset generated when I saved it in Bodyslide can't be put in outfit studio, saying "could not load slider file". How am I actually supposed to do this?

So, question: Are there any known reasons why changing bodymorphs in-game would cause CTDs?

I got a new gaming PC a few weeks ago. Did a fresh install of Skyrim and up to date versions of all the mods I use, including Bodyslide. Version 4.5.2, running UUNP with the RaceMenu plugin, bodies all generated with the .tri files. Got everything humming along nicely, except... I've been using Soul Gem Oven with SLIF to convert it from NiOverride expansion to using bodymorphs. It's pretty much the only mod I use that does dynamic in-game weight changes, and I used that combo for well over a year on the old computer with no real problems. But on the new one, as soon as it tries to apply a bodymorph scale change the game crashes hard. Disabling the bodymorps in SLIF and switching back to NiO stopped the crashes, but only as long as no bodymorphs were involved in the body expansion. If they're involved at all, it's a guaranteed crash.

At first I thought it was a SLIF-specific problem, but I found a weight-gain mod to check it against and had the exact same result. Crashes as soon as it tries to change the body scale. I'll very rarely be able to see the scale change applied before the crash, but usually it conks out before that. And changing the UUNP sliders in the racemenu, which I normally don't bother with, does the same. Move a slider just one notch and it crashes. Updating Bodyslide to 4.5.3 and re-running the bodies had no effect. Still the same crashes in the same places.

I have no idea what could be causing this. Had no such problems on the old computer, and I'm running largely the same modlist. The most significant change there is that I'm finally running USLEEP, and I can't imagine that would be the cause. Externally of Skyrim I did jump from a Windows 7 machine to one running 10, but I also turned off all the intrusive elements of it I could find out about. Unless Defender is inserting itself, which would be annoying.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated. I'm about at the point of just giving up on scale mods entirely.

4 hours ago, AVS said:

So, question: Are there any known reasons why changing bodymorphs in-game would cause CTDs? [...]

Are you using Crash Fixes with the "OS Allocator" option by any chance? To quote from the mod page:

UseOSAllocators=1 and crashing when touching sliders in character creation or otherwise.
Set AlignHeapAllocate=1 in CrashFixPlugin.ini, downside is increased load time and increased memory usage.

This used to happen to me (i.e. instant CTD as soon as I tried to touch the BodyMorph sliders in RaceMenu or apply them via script) and setting AlignHeapAllocate to 1 made it go away.