Hey guys I have a question regarding bodyslide unp variants.

Well the thing is that I'm using zeroed sliders to make my own body and I'm done with the butt settings but I don't really how the breasts look like.

My question is if there is a way to get the breasts from another unnp variant, in this case I want the breasts from the 7b unnp natural, but it's not possible because when you check the slider for that it changes the whole body so it messes up with my butt settings that I've already done.

I've been trying with the sliders for breast but I can't get closer to 7b unnp natural breasts.

is there a way to get only the breasts from a variant or I just need to keep trying to emulate it until somehow I get it to look like them?

thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys,

I don't know anything about those body mods so I'll just ask away here. I've installed UNP and that Body Slide and Outfit Studio. In RaceMenu I can adjust i.e. breast size. But as soon as I unequip clothes and she is naked, her body is skinny and inadjustable...

what am I doing wrong? this is impossible :D

okay, so im trying to convert the Blood Witch armor by zerofrost to bodyslide UUNP, but im having some issues. It seems to work, kinda, but there is alot of were errors around the armpit and , uuhhh, longcoat flappy feet part? here is a picture to show my issue. ScreenShot58.thumb.png.ec52aca4da3cbed19c2777d1fc6a0fb8.png

i also got this error/warning in bodyslide itself

Capture9.PNG.18a1c972c14360fed1a93e46e923216d.PNG

So, what should i do to fix this?

EDIT:

yeah, i think i found the issue with the armpit

ScreenShot61.thumb.png.379ebfddda3de8d019939be81cd826dd.png

see those weird triangles that poke inwards towards the body? it moves with the arm, not the body

so while in the T pose it looks fine

but when you move, it pokes inside ya

EDIT 2: i just had to adjust the bone mask, its taking me forever to fix, but i am slowly fixing it :P
Maybe ill upload the conversion later

Edited by joshosh34

BodySlide and Outfit Studio v4.4

- General: Invalid triangles in NIF files are now removed on load.
- General: The "Smooth Seam Normals" toggle is now stored in project files.
- General: Reduced the mesh color variation brightness with textures turned off.
- General: Fixed alpha blending for the alpha value in shaders.
- General: Fixed loading material files not beginning with "materials" (FO4).
- General: Uncompressed general (GNRL) BA2 archives can now be loaded (FO4).
- General: BC4 and SRGB DDS texture files can now be loaded from DX10 BA2 archives (FO4).
- BodySlide: Added button to delete single entries from project/preset files.
- BodySlide: Note that deleting entries won't delete their NIF or OSD files.
- BodySlide: Added a save prompt to the group manager.
- Outfit Studio: Now always keeps all slider data when renaming shapes.
- Outfit Studio: Added the current project name to the window title.
- Outfit Studio: Automatically create skinning when copying weights to static meshes.
- Outfit Studio: Refactored the way the weight brush operates and fixed weight cache.
- Outfit Studio: Fixed bone/weight assignment for new bone entries.
- Outfit Studio: FBX import uses the bone transforms of the current reference shape now.
- Outfit Studio: NiTriStrips(Data) blocks are always converted to NiTriShape(Data) now.
- Outfit Studio: Fixed a few crash issues with NiTriStrips(Data) with this conversion.
- Outfit Studio: Fixed crash when dropping invalid files onto sliders.
- Outfit Studio: Fixed crash when dragging the visible icon instead of the shape entry.
- Outfit Studio: Fixed triangle order for OBJ slider import with certain meshes.
- Outfit Studio: Renaming shapes doesn't drop the loaded textures any longer.

Not sure if this is the right place to raise this question. Anyway, since a few weeks the preview of BodySlide shows a weird / dirty looking skin texture (see screenprint below), although I am using Leyenda Skin 4.0 (which shows up in-game perfectly, just the preview in BodySlide is looking weird). Is there a way to fix this? Thanks in advance for any support.

Edit: I am using Mod Organizer and I am running BodySlide from MO.

image.thumb.png.34ac097fe02667a35d5ecac4bf627b16.png

Whenever I try to batch build all of my bodyslide outfits I have to go through a long list of choices for conflicting pieces. The thing is, I know that I'll want to make the same choices every time. Is there a way to save my choices or delete the ones I don't want, so that batch building can become a nice 1-click function for me?

9 hours ago, amasters said:

Whenever I try to batch build all of my bodyslide outfits I have to go through a long list of choices for conflicting pieces. The thing is, I know that I'll want to make the same choices every time. Is there a way to save my choices or delete the ones I don't want, so that batch building can become a nice 1-click function for me?

Make yourself a group using the group manager, then choose it in the group filter.

https://github.com/ousnius/BodySlide-and-Outfit-Studio/wiki/Group-Manager

Every time I hit the preview button in bodyslide to view what I'm working on i get a error saying "fatal exception has occurred, program will terminate.". I run bodyslide through MO and have never had this problem until recently. I tried to reinstall bodyslide but it still gives the error. I can still generate meshes just fine but just cant open the preview menu.  Has anyone else experience this error? Any suggestions?

8 hours ago, danime91 said:

So I'm trying to add some new sliders to an outfit. How do I prevent a certain part of the outfit, such as an amulet or bottle or something, from morphing along with the rest of the outfit?

Mask it before conforming it to the sliders, or mask it and use "Slider -> Clear Slider Data" after the fact (it will clear everything UNmasked, so make sure to have the mask inverted properly). Then brush or move it manually for each slider.

HELLO,

I want to extract OSD files to bsd data files, because I use a different body-shape on one "customized slider"...all clothing with "extracted-bsd-sliders" are easily to convert by changing the data on only that slider and then it´s ingame perfect, but the packed osd-files don´t do that for my setup and are like "black-boxes" to me.

It would be fine, if I could "extract" such a file to get a listing with every single slider (how LUX and MINIDRESSES have them ready to go).

Maybe there´s a function how to safe a "project" to get every sliders - bsd at once into the folder, where the NIF-FILE is residing.

Thanks for any tip:-)

i want a clothing to be done/converted/ready made like the amor lace of LUX instead of the osd-file. 

FINALLY it´s solved. I am overwriting the old OSD.file simply with the edited slider-action. That way the whole slider-set is stored inside of that one file and my customized-slider is now part of the bodyslide-mechanic!

THANKS FOR SUCH A MONSTER SOFTWARE-WISH YOU ALL A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS-TIME !!!!

amorLaceBSD-LIST.JPG

osd-data.JPG

TESV 2017-12-12 15-42-50-59.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I'm getting the most annoying recurring bug with the newest version of bodyslide. After editing a nif in outfit studio, when I export the nif, everything disappears. If I reopen the nif in outfit studio everything in the right window shows correctly, but the main window remains empty. If I open the nif with nifskope it's the same thing. All the object names and texture paths and extra data are intact, but no geometry is loaded. What gives?

8 hours ago, rhino_4 said:

I'm getting the most annoying recurring bug with the newest version of bodyslide. After editing a nif in outfit studio, when I export the nif, everything disappears. If I reopen the nif in outfit studio everything in the right window shows correctly, but the main window remains empty. If I open the nif with nifskope it's the same thing. All the object names and texture paths and extra data are intact, but no geometry is loaded. What gives?

And this is for Skyrim LE meshes? Can you reproduce it over and over on the same NIF? Can I have the NIF and the steps?