Hi  guys I've been having the problem where the nipple meshes below the actual nipples and are therefore visible beneath the bra which happens when wearing nisetanaka's bikini's and  CBBE with the demoniac preset. I've looked on forums(none of which have helped) and I think the problem may have to do with bodyslide or something as I've rebuilt it and reinstalled CBBE, demoniac and nisetanaka's armours several tmes. The attachments below are the mods and load order  that I have as I really don't know what's causing it (the ones with calendar next to it are all followers and cloths/s armour mods).  Any help is appreciated. 

Well apart from the left pane mod list being a complete mess by the look of it, you seem to have managed to hide the esp load order by having the downloads pane open on that side of things rather than the esp list.

The first thing I think of for this is which texture set are you using?  And did you make sure its the cbbe version which is what you appear to be using looking at all the stuff with cbbe in their names.

yeah sorry about that it's my first time posting. I've attached the files below and and the installation process for the demoniac texture also i seem to have a problem with bodyslide as it doesn't apply the demoniac preset onto the characte's body i seem to get CBBE curvy instead ( i think) but i get the body textures from demoniac applied onto it. Could loading a preset for the character cause the body to change shapes? Thanks for the help beforehand.

Here's the link for the texture since you might be able to discern some things that i've missed :

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70834

post-1973060-0-41633200-1498037177_thumb.png

post-1973060-0-71039400-1498037183_thumb.png

post-1973060-0-64275100-1498037188_thumb.png

post-1973060-0-90824600-1498037193_thumb.png

post-1973060-0-26063700-1498037202_thumb.png

post-1973060-0-33403200-1498037214_thumb.png

post-1973060-0-28454600-1498037233_thumb.png

post-1973060-0-59689100-1498037248_thumb.png

yeah sorry about that it's my first time posting. I've attached the files below and and the installation process for the demoniac texture also i seem to have a problem with bodyslide as it doesn't apply the demoniac preset onto the characte's body i seem to get CBBE curvy instead ( i think) but i get the body textures from demoniac applied onto it. Could loading a preset for the character cause the body to change shapes? Thanks for the help beforehand.

Here's the link for the texture since you might be able to discern some things that i've missed :

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70834

You might want to move this out of here into the tech support area, but take a look on your left pane as to where the demonic texture mod is then sort the order by priority, then drag the demoica mod to just above your overwrite folder which should be at the bottom of the list, that should sort it unless you have stuff in your overwrite that is overwriting the demoica textures.  It is a quick fix, but you may also want to take a look at some of the guides, steps and such which give suggestions as to where mods should be on the left pane of mo.

• 2 weeks later...

So i'm having this problem, i'm trying to improve a morph slide quality with a negative value because my preset uses a negative value, but instead of fixing after i save the project the gap gets worse, why?

i have already done many quality improvements in others slides but with positive values like the pregnancy belly and always worked flawlessly but this one don't :/

this gap was smaller before, then i improved the quality saved the project and when i opened the outfit in bodyslide to see if it had fixed but then the gap was bigger

here is a picture

post-839618-0-06499200-1499263944_thumb.png

So i'm having this problem, i'm trying to improve a morph slide quality with a negative value because my preset uses a negative value, but instead of fixing after i save the project the gap gets worse, why?

i have already done many quality improvements in others slides but with positive values like the pregnancy belly and always worked flawlessly but this one don't :/

this gap was smaller before, then i improved the quality saved the project and when i opened the outfit in bodyslide to see if it had fixed but then the gap was bigger

here is a picture

Negative sliders aren't officially supported, so you'll have to live with that or not use negative slider values in this case.

Outfit Studio can only edit the 100% morph, because sliders only have a target shape in one direction.

here is a picture

Negative sliders aren't officially supported, so you'll have to live with that or not use negative slider values in this case.

Outfit Studio can only edit the 100% morph, because sliders only have a target shape in one direction.

wooah thanks for the info, I did not know that :q
at least i''m not going to struggle anymore with these negative values xD thanks, now lets get back to BodySlide and figure out a good preset with no negative sliders, one more time thanks :D

here is a picture

Right, as Ousinius says negative values aren't supported. It's like use them at your own risk but I use them but not on UNP but CBBE. I've been using them for some time and never had any issue, really. I just like the end result and haven't been able to duplicate it between the 0-100 range.

If you're curious, here's my preset.

My Body - Nude.xml

here is a picture

Right, as Ousinius says negative values aren't supported. It's like use them at your own risk but I use them but not on UNP but CBBE. I've been using them for some time and never had any issue, really. I just like the end result and haven't been able to duplicate it between the 0-100 range.

If you're curious, here's my preset.

yeah, i like using negative values because i never archive a body that i like in the range of 0%-100%

The solution i've found but i'm not going to use because is more a blind shoot, is to see were the clipping occurs and instead of modifing any morph you increase the base mesh were you think the clipping is, but some times you have to attempt 3-5 times, if your photography memory was good maybe 2 or 3 and yet the results are not very satisfying enough :q

Hello guys, I'm hoping you can help me. I've been using Bodyslide for a bit now and it's working well, but I was wondering how do people manage to make cleavages look like this : https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/63473-8-1467948475.jpg (with breasts pushed together by the fabric)

No matter what preset I use and how I play with the sliders I am completely unable to reproduce it.

Hard to tell without knowing the mod in question; but some authors "hardcode" certain slider values in their mods. Kinda defeats the point of Bodyslide IMHO, but to each their own.

Hello guys, I'm hoping you can help me. I've been using Bodyslide for a bit now and it's working well, but I was wondering how do people manage to make cleavages look like this : https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/63473-8-1467948475.jpg (with breasts pushed together by the fabric)

No matter what preset I use and how I play with the sliders I am completely unable to reproduce it.

Hard to tell without knowing the mod in question; but some authors "hardcode" certain slider values in their mods. Kinda defeats the point of Bodyslide IMHO, but to each their own.

Actually I did some research outside of Bodylisde, turns out this cleavage is achieved by the outfit's meshes (in this case, Rustic Clothing which the mod author recommends). So you're right it doesn't matter what body I choose or what I do on BodySlide.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I hope it's ok I post my BodySlide2 slider set in this thread. If not, please move it to the right forum.

This is the CBBE HDT BodySlide2 set I use a long time now. I hope someone like it.  ;)

Just copy the .xml file in to ../data/CalienteTools/BodySlide/SliderPresets/ and activate it in BodySlide2.

Greetings

Hot Body HDT.7z

How would you make it so when you are wearing two items they both show up?  Like I wear something on my stomach and then put on a top that only covers the top half of my body, the stomach accessory disappears until i take off the top.

So I'm trying to make a Bodyslide conversion of Newmiller's Full Plate Armor, but no matter what the exported armor always crashes the game when equipped. Crash Fixes says the cause is "missing NiNode", but I don't get any errors in OS or NifSkope when I load the shapedata. I have all the appropriate XPMSE/HDT stuff, and I have no issue with any of the hundreds of other armor mods in my game, including other armors I've converted to UUNP. Even the non-converted Fullplate armor works, only my conversion crashes. I've re-done the armor with different UUNP types (regular, HDT, Special) and even tried different ways of weight painting to see if that's the issue. As you can tell, I'm at my wit's end.

Here's a copy of my UUNP Bodyslide files included. Hopefully someone here can help me figure this out.

How would you make it so when you are wearing two items they both show up?  Like I wear something on my stomach and then put on a top that only covers the top half of my body, the stomach accessory disappears until i take off the top.

You have to change the bodyslot partitions in NifSkope and also the equip slot data in the plugin, either with Creation Kit or TES5Edit.

CalienteTools.7z

Question

What is the proper process to convert CBBE bodyslide to UUNP bodyslide?

I used to do it all the time with Outfit Studio, but I haven't done it in a while and I'm not doing something right because it's not turning out the correct way

thanks

Question

What is the proper process to convert CBBE bodyslide to UUNP bodyslide?

I used to do it all the time with Outfit Studio, but I haven't done it in a while and I'm not doing something right because it's not turning out the correct way

thanks

Load your CBBE project (or create a new one), remove the existing body mesh if there is one, import your UUNP reference body, conform all sliders, transfer your weights, adjust each UUNP slider morph to resolve clipping,  save the project ensuring the reference is included for body armors that have any exposed flesh or gauntlets showing hand parts.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone - 

I created a custom preset in Bodyslide and saved it.  I realized later that I had mis-spelled the name.  I went into my Bodyslide\SliderPresets folder hoping to rename the filename and cannot find the .xml file.  I also noticed that the are preset files in that folder that don't show up in the Preset dropdown list in Bodyslide.  Now I'm totally confused.  Is there any way I can correct the name or delete the preset?  What am I missing?

Hi everyone - 

I created a custom preset in Bodyslide and saved it.  I realized later that I had mis-spelled the name.  I went into my Bodyslide\SliderPresets folder hoping to rename the filename and cannot find the .xml file.  I also noticed that the are preset files in that folder that don't show up in the Preset dropdown list in Bodyslide.  Now I'm totally confused.  Is there any way I can correct the name or delete the preset?  What am I missing?

Are there anything selected in the drop down boxes? If you're using CBBE body type UNP sets won't list and vice versa. It you change the folder to list by date? Perhaps you're not seeing it?

Hi everyone - 

Are there anything selected in the drop down boxes? If you're using CBBE body type UNP sets won't list and vice versa. It you change the folder to list by date? Perhaps you're not seeing it?

if they are using mo then chances are it will be in there overwrite, it could also be worth checking where they last built meshes to as changing from saving presets to building meshes does not automatically change the directory.

I guess I didn't make myself clear.  I modified an existing slider preset using CBBE Body HDT as the outfit/body.  I then did a saveas, checking off all the groups I wanted to include for use with that preset.  I entered a new name for the preset and hit save.  When the save file window opened I retyped the file name to save (mis-spelling it in the process) and hit save.  That mis-spelled name now shows in my Bodyslide Presets drop-down list.  I tried to find the mis-spelled preset XML file to change the name or delete it.  I went to the Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\SliderPresets folder but the mis-spelled preset name does not exist in that folder.  I quit Bodyslide, then restarted it and looked for the mis-spelled preset and it still shows in the Preset drop-down list.  I assume there must be a place where Bodyslide saves the preset names that show in the drop-down without referring to the \SliderPresets folder.  Trying to correct a spelling mistake should not be this hard!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey yall this probably isn't the right place but not sure where to post this anyway I've been making uunp cinversions for my self for a while now and I've recently started polish them so I can share them with others but the one thing I can't figure out is that whenever I try to create a bodyslide with hdt cloth physics (like skirts and stuff) I get a ctd whenever I try to wear it in game. It works fine if I just convert an already existing cbbe bodyslide to uunp  (like dints999 valkyrie bodyslide) or if its just regular boob+belly+butt physics. Unfortunately all the other tutorials I can find for bodyslide don't talk about cloth/skirt physics. If any one knows how to fix this or where it may have already been asked and solved that would be great.

I have a short question:

Is there a way when I want to batch build a lot of armors to skip the big scrollable window with radio buttons where you select between HDT and non-HDT version of the armors and automatically select the HDT ones?

For example, when I batch build Book of UUNP.

I have a short question:

Is there a way when I want to batch build a lot of armors to skip the big scrollable window with radio buttons where you select between HDT and non-HDT version of the armors and automatically select the HDT ones?

For example, when I batch build Book of UUNP.

Go and check the filters section on the right side of the screen for book of uunp there should be one hdt set and one non hdt from what I remember, you could also build your own custom filter.