Simple Batch Conversion - Skyrim to Skyrim SE HKX

Netherworks

You're saying...the skeleton with BBP will work with this batch?

Yeah TBBP works, converted my TBBP hkx to SSE also like this in XPMSE, but keep in mind some animation files made with T\BBP features are really crappy made. There was a reason everyone switched as quickly to HDT PE as soon as it was usable.

Fuck...my whole skyrim folder got deleted, I had like 300+ mods in the old Skyrim folder. I really want HDT badly.... :( and that requires SKSE... Hopefully they make it work with older SKSE mods...?

You'll have to use an undelete tool to get at them, assuming that the game isn't stored on an SSD.

Having trouble getting this mod working in Skyrim SPE.

I ran the animations through this and they still dont seem to work

(honestly i have no idea what i am doing.)

I thought you needed FNIS to get custom animas to work on skyrim, is that no longer needed? am i missing something?

you have to convert the hkx file first and then use the new fnis to get it in skyrim SE's behavior files and use it

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3038/?

you have to convert the hkx file first and then use the new fnis to get it in skyrim SE's behavior files and use it

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3038/?

Still no luck.

ran animations through the batch than fan FNIS, still "Tposing" in werewolf form.

The original mod didnd require FNIS to my understanding, i was just pulling hairs there.

EDIT: Attempted to update the files using this guide.

Character is now a *gliding* exclamation mark, i give up.

i'm a newb and just got creation kit for first time i am at the point where i have installed animations onto my nmm and opened the folder and copied all of the hkx files. there is no Tools\HavokBehaviorPostProcess folder folder for me so I assume I need to actually do something in the creation kit. but since I am a moron and creation kit is complex I have hit a brick wall. what do I do?

Hallo Leute

Also das umwandeln der Animationen wie Tbbp und Laufen geht jetzt bei meinen Charakter aber nicht bei den NPC?!

Ich nutze jetzt CBBE und habe auch UNP probiert, Fnis, XPMSSE und den Neueren Bodyslider habe ich.

Warum will es bei mir aber nicht bei den NPC? (Ich meine Hintern und Brüste wackeln ;) )

P.s.Wenn ich neben einen NPC stehe läuft TBBP, entferne ich mich wieder stop es wieder? :wacko:

hi Guys

So convert the animations like Tbbp and run now with my character but not with the NPC?

I now use CBBE and have also tried UNP, Fnis, XPMSSE and the more recent Bodyslider I have.

Why is it with me but not with the NPC? (I  my butt and breasts bounce ;))

P.s.If I stand next to an NPC running TBBP, I remove myself again stop it again? :wacko:

Sorry for the language, English is not my language, I am using a translator.
With your tool, I tested in AP and worked in SSE

ScreenShot6.pngScreenShot2.pngScreenShot3.pngScreenShot8.png

Worked with this version:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10748/?

Congratulations and great find!

It took me awhile to figure out how to get the AP working.

Was getting that darned T-Pose!!!

Finally realized that there were a couple of animation files in the meshes/actors/character/behaviors folder that needed to be converted as well.

After that it seems to work like a charm.

Just for your info - SOS Schlongs of Skyrim LIGHT version works with Skyrim SE.

You just have to convert the mesh files to Skyrim SE mesh files.

I used this VERY helpful info from this page:  How will mods work for SSE on PC?

(scroll a bit till you get to the section "updating nif")

When you download SOS LIGHT version, unzip or unpack the file and go through the folders and update each mesh (nif) file.

Its best to use the latest nifskope program to edit the nif files.

And surprise surprise - there are hkx animation files in SOS Light.  Will be converting them now as well.

Good luck.

Using the havok conversion tool provided with the CK, I was able to convert all of my old Skyrim female walks and idles to Skyrim SE.  Also able to convert skeleton_female.hkx, though I don't think it's having any real effect there.

The tool is in Your Skyrim Special Edition directory under Tools, HavokBehaviorPostProcess.

I wrote a batch file for converting Skyrim 32 hkx files to 64 bit.  It's very simple, DOS batch files aren't my forte.

- Unzip "convert_HKX.zip" to the same folder as the tool (HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe) as mentioned above.

- Drop any hkx files you want to convert into the HavokBehaviorPostProcess folder.  For example, all your female idles.

- Double-click "convert_HKX.bat"

- That's it.  Converted. You should notice all the file sizes are slightly larger.  Copy over to Skyrim SE and duplicate the same folder structure you had in Skyrim.

Feel free to re-write the bat file more eloquently than I did.

I figured that for now, at least we can convert modified idles and walks.

You're the man!

I knew CK had converter in it - just thought it'd be more complicated than that (My knowledge of CK is quite limited) - so I didn't even bother trying. Well done.

Sorry for the language, English is not my language, I am using a translator.
With your tool, I tested in AP and worked in SSE

ScreenShot6.pngScreenShot2.pngScreenShot3.pngScreenShot8.png

Worked with this version:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10748/?

Congratulations and great find!

It took me awhile to figure out how to get the AP working.

Was getting that darned T-Pose!!!

Finally realized that there were a couple of animation files in the meshes/actors/character/behaviors folder that needed to be converted as well.

After that it seems to work like a charm.

Just for your info - SOS Schlongs of Skyrim LIGHT version works with Skyrim SE.

You just have to convert the mesh files to Skyrim SE mesh files.

I used this VERY helpful info from this page:  How will mods work for SSE on PC?

(scroll a bit till you get to the section "updating nif")

When you download SOS LIGHT version, unzip or unpack the file and go through the folders and update each mesh (nif) file.

Its best to use the latest nifskope program to edit the nif files.

And surprise surprise - there are hkx animation files in SOS Light.  Will be converting them now as well.

Good luck.

It worked for me out the box. Just install XPMS SE and don't overwrite XPMS SE with files from SOS Light.

• 3 weeks later...

Under your Skyrim SE directory if you have the CK installed you'll find a "tools" folder, in here you will find the HavokBehaviorPostProcess folder which holds the HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe you need for the batch file. place them both in your ​[The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations} and [The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\female] folders and run the batch file. this also works for 1stPerson hkx's as well. if all you want is to have your females walk/run/sprint as they do in the original Skyrim just copy/paste the hkx's from the animations\female folder, run the batch file (the two files need to be in the same folder as the animatons) and your good to go. did it and it works flawless. Also run FNIS when your done. and before I forget again, if you want bounce make sure you have the XP 32 Maximum Skeleton Special Edition installed and your body meshes had physics to begin with, as near as I can tell it only works for the breast bounce. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It worked for me out the box. Just install XPMS SE and don't overwrite XPMS SE with files from SOS Light.

Unfortunately the animation files don't work unless you convert them, and for that I understand you need the Creation Kit, unfortunately.

I don't care to install the whole damn CK just to get 5 animation files for a very popular mod working in SSE...

Someone should upload a converted version of SOS - Light, at least the animation files, since b3lisario doesn't seem active since SSE's release.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived