SSE Screenshots and Character Shots

2857780-1481105868.png

I entered Fellglow Keep with difficulty. My talents lie with the bow and the blade, but these blasted sorcerers bring the very elements to bear upon me. My steel is of little use when the ones I slay, rise again with unholy magics. My life begins to wane, and I can feel the desperate anger within my heart take hold. I lose control, and the beast within is unleashed upon these wretched unsuspecting fools. Hircine, hear my roar!!! I shall feast upon man-flesh this day!

I cant tell if that's his tail or something else. :P  Nice shot.

Trying to convert my old RaceMenu stuff into SSE character presets

Theodora%20SE.jpg

Mostly seems to work, just have to choose eye colour, hairstyle and brow type manually. My first time using the CK, not sure I like it :<

The original RaceMenu 3 version:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36607-share-your-racemenu-preset-slot-file/page-23?do=findComment&comment=1404908

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/73140626/theodora02.jpg

This one looks better than the original, I think. I would love to have that preset btw

+1

@JRCosta well, I would appreciate someone testing the .esp if you'd care to volunteer? Please PM me your e-mail address if so :)

if you search more volunteers i'm up

20161207182127_1_by_treager_sama-dar0p5w

I am led by the unseen hands of fate, to the Augur of Dunlain. He, or 'it', if the tales be true... must know something of the cryptic orb. I find a voice in the dark, a locked door, and even more questions, yet I press forward. The mysterious "Augur" speaks with a voice that seems to echo from the very earth and stones around me. "You are on a good path..." he tells me, and directs me to seek the Staff of Magnus...
What strange far off ruin must I delve, in order to find this ancient relic of notorious rarity and renown.

Nord Preset #3

post-308966-0-27893600-1481497107_thumb.jpg

@FanaPSP, thank you for your offer but JSCosta kindly obliged and tested for me. I now know what I needed to know thanks to his testing. I'll release it on here once I've got the 3 or 4 presets I wanted to include and I'm happy it works properly.

The hilarious thing, is that the little narrative about 'the beast within' could also refer to the 'woof worm' swinging between those legs LOL.

However, no, it's just a tail...

or is it? ;)

Now that you mention it, yes  ! That makes sense. Could be a tail or a very hairy 'woof worm'.  :lol: 

Thank you, tried just before and i love it (especially #1). The presets come with the default eyes/hair and we have to select manually what we want or it's me ? Also i don't see a mention about that but what's your eyebrows used in your screenshots ? Great job anyway :)