SSE Screenshots and Character Shots

Is there something strange going on with her wrists or is it just that pose?

The first 3 pics are taken during a walking animation so the wrists are all over the place. I might've also made the hands smaller with ECE sliders and accidentally created a Jeremy Beadle.

Very last mod in the quoted quote...

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12816/?

That is Harem - 18 followers by Toki7 - Ported to SSE by bchick3

Each of the 18 followers in that mod has there on body and texture sets (think 18 version's of uunp and fairskin in different folders for the meshes and textures)...

They are probably also using the "Harem SSE Original Custom Bodies" version so each girl has there own _0 and _1 design (probably based off of the uunp preset's that are packed in the original).

Do note the file is pretty damn big from the get go, cause all the textures are uncompressed 4k (18 sets of head, body, hands, each at around 67MB's per texture).

The Oldrim UUNP version was 1.6Gig's of 7z download (and 8.7Gig's unpacked).

The Harem SSE Original Custom Bodies  version is showing on Nexus at 1,511,348kb (or just shy of 1.6 Gig's).

cesorship on nexus.

I shared this pic on nexus and it got removed,its a chainmail ,looks like hidra skin.Bloody faschists.attachicon.gifthis is hot.png

www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12444/?

attachicon.gifhot hot.png

Clearly thers some Sunday church ladys at nexus tht also think this pic is innapropriate...

Did you get flagged on both pics now?

I'm telling you it's the moderator "Dante" he has pull the same power trip on me multiple time for both Skyrim and Fallout 4. I spent 2 months recreating the outfit for Section 9 from scratch for him to flag me for copyright. I did the meshes and textures for him to say I ripped it for some other game. Even after I submitted the screenshots of me making it he gave me a infraction for disputing his decision. So long story short I refuse to upload ANY of my mods to Nexus. If I do ever upload them it will be here or another network but NEVER ON NEXUS.

cesorship on nexus.

I shared this pic on nexus and it got removed,its a chainmail ,looks like hidra skin.Bloody faschists.attachicon.gifthis is hot.png

www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12444/?

attachicon.gifhot hot.png

Clearly thers some Sunday church ladys at nexus tht also think this pic is innapropriate...

Did you get flagged on both pics now?

I'm telling you it's the moderator "Dante" he has pull the same power trip on me multiple time for both Skyrim and Fallout 4. I spent 2 months recreating the outfit for Section 9 from scratch for him to flag me for copyright. I did the meshes and textures for him to say I ripped it for some other game. Even after I submitted the screenshots of me making it he gave me a infraction for disputing his decision. So long story short I refuse to upload ANY of my mods to Nexus. If I do ever upload them it will be here or another network but NEVER ON NEXUS.

Yeah both pics where removed, iwas confused about it then i realised eighter it was something i whrote or the moderator has personal issues.I ran this info with the mod author(chainmail) he was puzzeled as well,we uploaded the pics to the mod page "from users"...strange situation.Cheers.

This is kind of a rant but I was given a warning from being banned for uploading this image. They told me that it was very sexual in nature and it suggests sexual activity.....now I see why people say Nexus moderators are literal Nazis. I mean.............? Is the West really that conservative? Holy hell!

What if I said this represents a donut and hot dog?

The caption I had with this image was: Having so much fun with poses!

Lewd_1.png

Chin fixed, ears next :) New NAT mod making outdoor shots in bright sunny weather feasible!

attachicon.gifenb2017_10_21_05_35_11.pngattachicon.gifenb2017_10_21_05_48_48.png

More Serenity! I gave up on trying to sculpt perfect ears, I'm too hamfisted with only a static 2D human ear as an indicator to where the vertices are :P

attachicon.gifenb2017_10_21_17_52_57.pngattachicon.gifenb2017_10_21_19_29_54.pngattachicon.gifenb2017_10_21_19_41_43.png

Beautiful looking characters.:wub: