SSE Screenshots and Character Shots

SSE version of ceraph is coming soon! 

Fist I wanted to wait for the new CBBE body, but it looks it comes not before summer / fall. 

Reworked the textures and meshes (less muscles and smaller boobs) and fixed a bug with the new horns mesh. 

post-607503-0-02276700-1491142869_thumb.jpg

post-607503-0-86274400-1491142878_thumb.jpg

Thinking of a new or optional version of R246 Female Presets and adding shiny body meshes and glossy textures. SKSE64 was supposed to be released, rendering my mod worthless, but now I find the ambition to work on it once more :)

post-308966-0-08651700-1492888283_thumb.png

post-308966-0-02063000-1492888312_thumb.png

post-308966-0-99231900-1492888538_thumb.png

whats the mod for that nails?

Hello, if you talk about the nail of my characters they are claws which come from the "Apachii Divine Elegance Store"

What's the mod for her clothing I've seen it before but I don't remember the name?

Hello, the earing, crown, collar and dresses are also from "Apachii Divine Elegance Store", the bikinis are from "Chain bikini UNP CBBE UNPB BBP", the horns are from "TDN Equipable Horns SE".

My SSE guy, Thaden. Used the Drow from D&D as inspiration.  ;)

enb2017_4_19_16_14_21%202_zpsqmgb9srr.jp

enb2017_4_19_16_18_48%202_zpsdeqizug6.jp

enb2017_4_19_09_37_27%202_zpsseclqr4x.jp

Textures?

Sorry. Haven't been on LL for a bit, so didn't see your post. I'm using EEO for his face, with Weathered and Worn Warpaint and Iridium Eyes. His body is the Better Males version of WICO.   

Thinking of a new or optional version of R246 Female Presets and adding shiny body meshes and glossy textures. SKSE64 was supposed to be released, rendering my mod worthless, but now I find the ambition to work on it once more :)

I'm sold. Gonna try that because it was damn asspain trying to jury-rig ECE 0.86 with a half-assed custom race.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sold. Gonna try that because it was damn asspain trying to jury-rig ECE 0.86 with a half-assed custom race.

I've just posted an update regarding this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/70447-r246-female-presets/?p=1896787

Might ease your asspain :P

I'm using UNP body (in "Oldrim" I was using UNPB)...

These are my followers here, their previous textures (they have been updated)...

Recorder:

Sofia:

Sofia + Yuriana:

Yuriana:

Is there a BETTER body option - for the rest of my ladies, to make them more "busty-booty" like Yuriana (not THAT much, but more "curved" as they do now)?

My "BOSS" project mods-setup screenshots:

http://imgur.com/a/qPvwy

I'm using UNP body (in "Oldrim" I was using UNPB)...

These are my followers here, their previous textures (they have been updated)...

Recorder:

Sofia:

Sofia + Yuriana:

Yuriana:

Is there a BETTER body option - for the rest of my ladies, to make them more "busty-booty" like Yuriana (not THAT much, but more "curved" as they do now)?

My "BOSS" project mods-setup screenshots:

http://imgur.com/a/qPvwy

Personally I like UNPB and Bathsheba body from here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2302/?