gregathit

What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

Lately I've been finding a couple of websites that modders own and use to upload their own mods/(most of what I see are usually just armor/clothe mods)

I only check nexus and this site ofc, but are there other sites? I'm only asking because I'm trying to go all out on modding my gameplay. OR is there a website that has other people's mod websites? It's so scattered around so that's why I'm askin, thx

(I do play skyrim special edition)

1 hour ago, Bullfye said:

Hey people..

Anyone can tell me if there is any good head tattoos Mod out there .. ?

TY

That's funny, because I've just been looking at tattoo mods. Look at this and take your pick: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/users/38957115?tab=user+files or search for warpaint if you want something viking themed.

There is also this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54118?tab=images which doesn't contain a bsa so it works for SE. It's made for females but might look on males too *shrugs*.

On 3/24/2021 at 7:49 PM, Vyxenne said:
On 3/24/2021 at 2:03 PM, arshesney said:

Woo, thanks for the link! I'm looking for the original UNP-based version (SLE or SSE), although if I have to I can convert it from CBBE to UUNP or BHUNP.

UPDATE: A little bird landed on my shoulder (pretty sure it was a Bluebird) and bestowed upon me the Oldrim UUNP version of C5Kev's Barbarian Ranger Armor. It's a great addition to my wardrobe and well-fit to the UUNP shape. 💕

But it doesn't resemble the mostly-opaque armor shown in the images- maybe it's my ENB, or the strange lighting up in Solstheim, but it seems pretty much transparent. :classic_ohmy: So I'm assuming I screwed something up somewhere along the way. Or not.

@C5Kev's Barbarian Ranger Armor UUNP, converted to SSE, optimized, re-Referenced and reslotted: THAAAANK YOOUUUUUUUUUUU! :classic_heart:

20210325221650_1.jpg

I took the liberty of straightening out the belt where it plunged into my butt crack- now it goes straight across, more realistic, I think

20210325221618_1.jpg

Anyway, thanks to all for the links and other help!

hello to all i find on internet this amazing armor but is old is for skyrim leggendary edition is call 

is made by a guy call melodic and this is link from melodic pubblic relase https://drive.google.com/u/0/uc?id=14Ky_EvzJwCoxpVrOHmoPOmJcL6jY3F3s&export=download
i dont know if is possible do a conversion for se and 3bbb body if anyone can do it is really amazing or if there is already a conversion somewhere tell me i didn't find that thanks to all

12 hours ago, saltshade said:

That's funny, because I've just been looking at tattoo mods. Look at this and take your pick: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/users/38957115?tab=user+files or search for warpaint if you want something viking themed.

There is also this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54118?tab=images which doesn't contain a bsa so it works for SE. It's made for females but might look on males too *shrugs*.

I use one of those you posted , but none I saw so far has what I want , you see my Avatar those kind of Tattoos in head side that Nords used to have..

I'm looking for equip able Schlong for SE version. I'm using the True Snow Elf Race mod -> https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7880 but Snow elf male got no penis. Right now I'm working with this mod  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14285?tab=files for it True Snow Elf Race ( I gave up with SOS manual to custom race mod) that is equip able penis and the mod working with SE, but the there is no texture for it. any Advice to texture for this mod?

On 3/25/2021 at 9:24 AM, azaria777 said:

can anyone suggest me good mods that basically add like effect or something when u are unarmed or naked, or things alike. i think cursed devices had that but i don't want that mod, there it would say someone might take advantage of you, for being naked and unarmed and stuff, so is there a separate mod that adds things like that? srsly don't know how else to explain it :Ddd

You could use some existing Sexlab triggers. I think SL survival had some triggers but if you are looking for forced sex then best bet probably is Sexlab Adventures. Its bit complicated. If you already have DD cursed loot. It has pretty good features for starting rape if you are bound or nakes or unarmed.

8 hours ago, Swanky said:

I'm looking for an automated script that resets SMP whenever one waits, sleeps, or hits a loading screen.

You can try the following...

Create a new quest (type None), tick Start Game Enabled and Run Once and attach this script.

Spoiler

Scriptname ResetSMPQuest extends Quest

float MenuOpenTime

Event OnInit()
    RegisterForMenu("Loading Menu")
    RegisterForMenu("Sleep/Wait Menu")
EndEvent

Event OnMenuOpen(String MenuName)
    If MenuName == "Sleep/Wait Menu"
        MenuOpenTime = Utility.GetCurrentGameTime()
    EndIf
EndEvent

Event OnMenuClose(String MenuName)
    If MenuName == "Loading Menu"
        ConsoleUtil.ExecuteCommand("smp reset")
    ElseIf MenuName == "Sleep/Wait Menu"
        If Utility.GetCurrentGameTime() > MenuOpenTime
        EndIf
    EndIf
EndEvent

You need ConsoleUtil SSE for this to work.

5 hours ago, jmf890 said:

You can try the following...

Create a new quest (type None), tick Start Game Enabled and Run Once and attach this script.

Hide contents

Scriptname ResetSMPQuest extends Quest

float MenuOpenTime

Event OnInit()
    RegisterForMenu("Loading Menu")
    RegisterForMenu("Sleep/Wait Menu")
EndEvent

Event OnMenuOpen(String MenuName)
    If MenuName == "Sleep/Wait Menu"
        MenuOpenTime = Utility.GetCurrentGameTime()
    EndIf
EndEvent

Event OnMenuClose(String MenuName)
    If MenuName == "Loading Menu"
    ElseIf MenuName == "Sleep/Wait Menu"
        If Utility.GetCurrentGameTime() > MenuOpenTime
        EndIf
    EndIf
EndEvent

You need ConsoleUtil SSE for this to work.

Thanks, I'll try that.

14 hours ago, SomeoneForgetable said:

Any mods out there that change any/all female NPCs to males? I just wanna play out a gay fantasy of mine.

If you do such things problems are you will miss voices and lines.. Your best bet is probably content such as "cockmen village" that adds areas that only have men.

16 hours ago, SomeoneForgetable said:

Any mods out there that change any/all female NPCs to males? I just wanna play out a gay fantasy of mine.

You might be able to grab the skyfem script and edit that so that instead of all female it makes them all male, though as popo said, that can have odd voices attached to quest/unique npc's.

Trying to find a few mods I had at one time that I lost. Don't know the names but have images and can't remember but pretty sure these were all UUNP from LE.

Looking for the corset to this:

26168-1559236065-431744166.png.3b8db6532219cbc57be0115eaac969ef.png

The soul gem like necklace in this also possibly another conversion from LE.

23138194-1565860624.jpg.6726868fb06adee2e4b10414cb3f5692.jpg

The underwear in this. Possibly a mod I converted from Skyrim LE.

23138194-1564161654.jpg.804ee6c1979913d1b731fd06b2c5a1bc.jpg

I finally made the switch to SSE and while I had some problems at first, they seem to be resolved. Not a perfect recreation of my LE setup (and that one broke anyway), but close enough. There are at least 3 items I would like to see ported to SSE:

1.  Dirty Talk Hetero/Bi (current port is Gay)
  2. Better Noble Beds/No Canopy on Noble Beds
  3.  At least on consensual MFFFF animation (preferably FB Casanova MFFFF or a similar substitute). 
30 minutes ago, GorramThrall said:

I downloaded the latest version (rev. 1.7z) and it didn't have it, unless I missed something.

Perhaps you didn't have "Group" checked in the fomod? It's also easy to miss in the SLAL menu since it's at the bottom of the list of FB Group.