gregathit

What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

I am back again this time with a request for a conversion

I have tried 3 different tutorials now and for the life of me I cant wrap my head around converting an outfit to a different body. Personally I think its my meds making me thick as mud. anyway is there any kind soul that can either covert an outfit to 3BBBa from base CBBE or at least tell me what the hell I am doing wrong?

I follow through the tutorials and get to a point in all three where they say to Move the slider in the lower right all the way to 100 to make the full weight version. the only sliders I have say nothing about 3BBB but instead are sliders for every thing else about a body but not a general weight slider. from that point it goes downhill for me.

Hello! I have a question, is there a mod or a way to set item slots like (Tail) as unremovable?  For example I have only one issue and that is that in prison my tail always dissapears.  I was trying out player.equipitem "ID" 1 but that only wokrs for player so if u go to prison your items get removed anyway.

Is there a command or mod that prevents X item being deleted from your inventory when u go to prison?

Thank you in advance!

In the unmodded Skyrim is so that shields are held in the left hand and thereby also the hand is closed, as if it would hold the shield. Now, if a mod displays shields on the back instead of in the hand, the hand still remains closed as if it were gripping something. Is there a mod that ensures that when a shield is attached, the hand is only closed when you also have the weapons drawn and otherwise open?

Does anyone know of any way to get collisions between sex toys like the SexLab and Flower Girls dildos and the vagina/anus on SE? On LE there is a HDT Sex Toys mod, but I don't think anyone ever ported it to SE. 

9 hours ago, Schticky Playa said:

I'm looking for the poser pack that contains this and the ones that follow. Any help is appreciated, so thank you!SkyrimSE_2021-01-06_23-28-54.pngCredit of photo: Kyra_Storm

from which mod is the "Toy"

19 hours ago, Martianman said:

Hey everyone I need some help locating an outfit that contains this hair ribbon. This screenshot is from Oldrim, and I remember it was part of a dress outfit. I think the name of it was Baeksoo ribbon or Baeksoo dress or something, but Google isn't any help and I can't find it from my searches in various modding sites. I might be overlooking it somehow. The version I had was for the 7B body type. If anyone happens to know what outfit this hair ribbon is from I'd greatly appreciate if someone could share the name or link to the outfit!

It's from the BDO "BaekMuSae" outfit. One version is at https://kasprutz.tumblr.com/post/119373499254/baekmusae-unpb-tbbp. Another is here:

11 hours ago, kxboot said:

Is there a mod that allows Standalone followers who have their own body, wear armors in their shape?

Not that I am aware of, especially considering that it would be impossible to programmatically build one set of armor meshes to the follower's custom body shape while at the same time using the default armor/body shape for the player.

It can be easily (manually) done with Outfit Studio+BodySlide, but not automatically via any mod, which is how I read your question.

On 1/11/2021 at 5:38 PM, WeeabooGenocide said:

Trying to load an old game and keep getting an error saying I'm missing a mod I was using. Mod is NewmPiercingCBBESSE1.esp (I am using special edition of Skyrim) but can't find it despite searching both Nexus and Lovers Lab. If anyone knows the mod that would help.

You can create an empty plugin file (containing one ITM as an override, which means it won't actually do anything) and name it exactly what your error message says it is expecting. Drop it into your Data folder and use your mod manager to activate it. In many cases, this will get you past the error message and let you launch the game.

I have Newmiller's Strange Piercings, but since he has set it to hidden I am inclined to respect his wishes, so I can't share it. However, I have gotten Newmiller's help, and permission to publish a number of SSE Conversions and derivative mods based on his work - most recently on my new Newmiller-Vyxenne Ankle and Belly Chains mod (shameless plug :classic_biggrin: ) - and he is extremely nice and easygoing. You might try sending him a PM on Nexus and explaining the situation.

13 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Not that I am aware of, especially considering that it would be impossible to programmatically build one set of armor meshes to the follower's custom body shape while at the same time using the default armor/body shape for the player.

It can be easily (manually) done with Outfit Studio+BodySlide, but not automatically via any mod, which is how I read your question.

What about with these mods 

All Shapes Body Randomizer with Physics Enhancement which randomly generates bodies for female NPCs and will let them wear the outfits you also build be in their shape and

All Shapes Body Randomizer - best presets which is based on the first mod but generates the female bodies in some of the best presets.

Lets say a followers was to be built with one of the presets of the second mod, will they then wear outfit in their shape since it was technical built with the second mod?

Anyone know of a mod that activates and makes use of the unused breaton NPC  "Drunken Cultist"?  I just spawn her in with console and recruit her at sanguines party at the tail end of "a night to remember".  Wondering if something a bit more comprehensives been done out there.  Was surprised that cutting room floor didn't do something with her considering.

20 hours ago, kxboot said:

What about with these mods 

All Shapes Body Randomizer with Physics Enhancement which randomly generates bodies for female NPCs and will let them wear the outfits you also build be in their shape and

All Shapes Body Randomizer - best presets which is based on the first mod but generates the female bodies in some of the best presets.

Lets say a followers was to be built with one of the presets of the second mod, will they then wear outfit in their shape since it was technical built with the second mod?

The request was about building armors for a specific follower's custom body.

Think Misty Skye. I've...heard from a friend...that she has a relatively non-standard body.

As Vyxenne says, you could customize armors for her body shape--if Misty came with a BS preset. Which she doesn't (or so I've heard...).

this is really just a shot in the dark, and maybe a request,

does anyone know any mods that involve quests with the really interesting mages in the game, being Falion and Wylandriah? As a vampire and mage, ive boinked Falion a few times, but i want to know more about this planeswalking stuff. and going on more quests for Wylandriah's forgotten artifacts sounds amusing.

2 hours ago, Elizinator said:

this is really just a shot in the dark, and maybe a request,

does anyone know any mods that involve quests with the really interesting mages in the game, being Falion and Wylandriah? As a vampire and mage, ive boinked Falion a few times, but i want to know more about this planeswalking stuff. and going on more quests for Wylandriah's forgotten artifacts sounds amusing.

Interesting NPCs (or 3DNPC) occasionally involve some of the mages whom are somewhat removed, distanced or otherwise estranged, from the "principal" mages at the college. Dravynea the Stoneweaver and Nelacar I clearly recall, and I think Falion; but I am fuzzy on that one.

7 hours ago, ChaosTheorist said:

The request was about building armors for a specific follower's custom body.

Think Misty Skye. I've...heard from a friend...that she has a relatively non-standard body.

As Vyxenne says, you could customize armors for her body shape--if Misty came with a BS preset. Which she doesn't (or so I've heard...).

Yeah, I know about that. I have been doing that for a while now. But what I mean is if, let's say Misty, worn armour I built for her, it will be in her shape but if I gave that same armour to another NPC, say Serana, it would be in Serana's shape and not Misty's shape.

7 hours ago, ChaosTheorist said:

Misty Skye. I've...heard from a friend...that she has a relatively non-standard body.

Your friend has it right- she has very large Batuma Wanimbes that somehow fail to sag to her navel as they should, and her ass won't fit through the main entrance to Winterhold Courtyard.

Her sister Summer, on the other hand, is stunningly cute and worth keeping the mod around just for her.

56 minutes ago, kxboot said:

what I mean is if, let's say Misty, worn armour I built for her, it will be in her shape but if I gave that same armour to another NPC, say Serana, it would be in Serana's shape and not Misty's shape.

That's how I understood your question, and I'm afraid that level of outfit automation simply does not exist. The only way I know of to accomplish the result is to make a new Outfit Studio project using Misty Skye's actual body mesh nif as the reference shape, conform the armor to that grotesquely-bloated lovely body, then Ctrl+Batch-Build it in BodySlide (holding control when you click Build diverts the BS output to the BS folder instead of the armor mod's folder) and then manually move it into Misty's body folder, renaming the nif "Misty [original name of nif]" to differentiate it from the default armor mesh. Then use SSEEdit to make a plugin to add the "Misty xxxx" armor to the game.

Next, make another OS project for the same armor, using the default body (CBBE Outfit or UUNP or w/e), and batch-build that into the armor mod's meshes folder, where it will be wearable by you and any NPC that uses (or can be made to use) the default female body. Even Serana.

Here's an example of my Serana wearing much sexier attire than her default Royal Vampire Armor:

Spoiler

20210114112303_1.jpg

20210114131629_1.jpg

20210113194842_1.jpg

Giggity :classic_biggrin:

Hi. I want to make my males more "feminism", more "cute". So I was in a chinese site that I didn't understand a shit but I see this picture:  Howwwwww. How can I make my male character younger and beautiful?

LHkpEHk.jpg