gregathit

What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

Does anyone have SunJeong's port of the CBBE 3BA Bodyslide for the Lady Ritual armor?  It looks like he took it down from his site.

Lady Ritual CBBE SMP? - Request & Find - Skyrim Adult & Sex Mods - LoversLab

I run quite a few mods that allow NPC sex with each other. Is there any mod that brings up a letterbox so you can join in on the scene, ie make a twosome a threesome? Thanks!

I remember downloading a mod here once that allowed the player to be raped in their sleep. I think it just gave a message that said you got a visitor in the night and left a cum texture on your character. I don't remember which mod this came from. I was also wondering if there was one that would actually give a random occurrence of NPCs spawning that would rape your character, and perhaps follower, with actual animations. 

The sleep rape feature in SL Adventures does not work very well for everyone. It never worked for me, some people have gotten it to work others have not...

I have tried a lot of the sleep rape mods available and most have some issue or another that can make them a little buggy.

The best mod I found for sleep rape is Sands of Time - Sleeping Encounters not really a sleep rape mod, but it is a sleep ambush mod which can, when paired with a combat defeat mod, lead to rape. 

I guess what im looking for here is probably a mix of an overhaul or a "Texture replacer"

IM fairly sure "magic is amoral" and "conjuration" for example is "amoral"

visually at least though, conjuration (bringing skeletons/zombies/people back to life) seems to aesthetically look "bad"  as if the recently dead are now just "mostly dead".

Is there a mod - replacer/ overhaul anything  - that   provides like "actual resurrection" and "holy conjuration"    Basically vigilant of stendarr summoning or conjuring beings of light, resurrecting the dead to actually be "alive"  vs bluish tint zombie drones.

like in real world legends and so forth- people raise from the dead and are able to act as though they didn't die... fully conversant, active, etc..

6 hours ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

in real world legends and so forth- people raise from the dead and are able to act as though they didn't die... fully conversant, active, etc..

What mod is the BACKGROUND in this picture? I'm also looking for more Chinese's interior, pose, and armor mod, feel free to message me if you have any recommendation. I'm trying to make a Three Kingdom comic series, but I'm missing a lot of essentials to make it happen.

0b5d14-1fe7e3a90a6d4f129c3c3f558a002e39-

4 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

4 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

A personal favourite. 👍

to be fair, i was alluding to religious beliefs. But young frankenstein is always good.

Hey guys, i downloaded that pack some time ago, but can't find it anymore, it was so cool! Anyone can link me where download it again since seems on LL is no longer avaible? Fell free to message me in case you have it and want share it with me.

Although I'm aware of the inflation framework, I was wondering if there's any inflation/expansion related mods (be it breast, belly or butt) that work as enemy/NPC spells against the player. So an enemy could slow you down (even if only by roleplay) by casting a spell, inflating your breasts, for example.

I recently installed Rigmor from Bruma in mod. As well as his patch to have it just as a follower.
I would like to know if there is a body mod for her in Loverslab. Because I wanted to put the nifs of the body I use but when she's naked it's not going to work.

17 hours ago, hana120 said:

Я недавно установил Rigmor от Bruma в мод. Как и его патч, чтобы он был просто последователем.
Хотелось бы узнать, есть ли для нее боди-мод в Loverslab. Потому что я хотел наложить нюансы тела, которое использую, но когда она голая, это не сработает.

preview.

43 minutes ago, sanya56714 said:

preview.

I'm just asking. Because I tried putting on the body mesh that I use and it didn't work.

10 minutes ago, hana120 said:

Я просто спрашиваю. Потому что я пробовал использовать сетку тела, но это не сработало.

screen

On 10/27/2020 at 10:18 AM, Nimarus said:

I remember downloading a mod here once that allowed the player to be raped in their sleep. I think it just gave a message that said you got a visitor in the night and left a cum texture on your character. I don't remember which mod this came from. I was also wondering if there was one that would actually give a random occurrence of NPCs spawning that would rape your character, and perhaps follower, with actual animations. 

Dangerous nights?

Did the trick for me in oldrim.

Hi,

Anyone know if there are a set of dirt, cum and wet effect mods that work together with options for cleaning and debuff effects?

I do not know a lot of the mods here but I also want to get as many as I can for myself and want you guys to give me mods (that work or how to make them work) they don't have to be strictly sex only mods they can be clothes, body, etc. 

Good lord, help me. 9 years of skyrim and no love for pugilists. Oh sure, we have unarmed combat mods out there, but meh. I need a nice cestus or something. I have 5 different weapons that can knock enemies down, but those enchantments cant be placed on armor. Hell, I have a now that will send an NPC flying out of sight. That's actually fun as hell. Check the link, lmao. 

SO ANYWAY. Does anyone know of a set of gloves that have a knockdown enchantment? Or is there anyone who can make it?

Could I ask if somebody would be willing to add 3BBB  CBBEphysics to my favorite armour called The lily armour mashup, I have tried to do it myself but everytime I had managed to screw up somewhere.Most of the time I have ended with invisible body parts or  bugs when generating morphs. Or at least some good guide because all I have found and tried to follow followed ended up with me somehow messing it up.

With regards MK

Sorry for placing this here.