Jump to content
gregathit

What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

Recommended Posts

Hello, I am fairly new to modding in anything more complicated than stuff that autoruns itself once installed, and I am trying to utilize belly inflation for Sexlab Parasites and Egg Factory. I am using the cbbese body, and I did a morph enabled batch build with bodyslider. I have  HDT-SMP installed. Basically, I have no idea what I need to do to get it to work. I have scoured the internet for any clear step by step guide to make it work from the very beginning but I dont think one even exists. Can someone help me please. 

Link to post

I know its not you guys job to help troubleshoot but I have a slight problem. My ENB makes a strange white flicker in the sky when coming out of my menu. I tried reinstalling, I tried uninstalling all my mods, I tried reinstalling the ENB and I tried removing all the lighting mods if any and suspects but it still does the flicker as long as the ENB effects are active. I've googled and used common sense and found nothing.

Link to post

Hello All, 

 

I have a kind request, if possible for a highres CBBE or better, 3BBB female compatible body tex. that is grimy and unshaven. Believe that is what is best suited for the game. It does not seem right that Player, NPCs, Bandits and other enemies hav clean pristine skin and trimmed pubes. 

Please let me know if there is indeed any such mod. Currently I am playing with SOS NPC female pubics with 3BA addons, which is great, but still more can be done with it comes to body grime and wild bush

Link to post
42 minutes ago, kaizersoze27 said:

Hello All, 

 

I have a kind request, if possible for a highres CBBE or better, 3BBB female compatible body tex. that is grimy and unshaven. Believe that is what is best suited for the game. It does not seem right that Player, NPCs, Bandits and other enemies hav clean pristine skin and trimmed pubes. 

Please let me know if there is indeed any such mod. Currently I am playing with SOS NPC female pubics with 3BA addons, which is great, but still more can be done with it comes to body grime and wild bush

 

The closest I have seen to that is BetterBecause's Body Imperfect which is CBBE, I couldn't say how well that lines up on the 3BBB body or, for that matter, how much work is involved in making it compatible with SE. Others have ported BetterBecause's mods but I couldn't see this one amongst them.

Link to post
20 hours ago, NecroKnightmare said:

Hello, I am fairly new to modding in anything more complicated than stuff that autoruns itself once installed, and I am trying to utilize belly inflation for Sexlab Parasites and Egg Factory. I am using the cbbese body, and I did a morph enabled batch build with bodyslider. I have  HDT-SMP installed. Basically, I have no idea what I need to do to get it to work. I have scoured the internet for any clear step by step guide to make it work from the very beginning but I dont think one even exists. Can someone help me please. 

Not sure if this will help. Do you have 

I don't use the two mods you have mentioned, but this is what I use to handle body morphing.

Link to post

I would like to know.
Are there any websites on the internet where you can get animations with mudcrabs?
Because when I look at the Hentai Creature mod, there is the possibility to invoke a mudcrab without being able to launch an animation with it.

Link to post
9 hours ago, timstertimster said:

I’m looking for something more like a tease, not actual sex animations. Where could I find that?

You're probably going to need to be a bit more specific. GS Poses has a zillion wiggle-butt/wiggle-hips/wiggle-breasts idles that involve neither protuberances nor orifices. There might even be pole dancing in there somewhere.

Link to post
7 hours ago, Mez558 said:

 

The closest I have seen to that is BetterBecause's Body Imperfect which is CBBE, I couldn't say how well that lines up on the 3BBB body or, for that matter, how much work is involved in making it compatible with SE. Others have ported BetterBecause's mods but I couldn't see this one amongst them.

Thank you :) I shall check

 

Link to post
18 hours ago, eyeamkhaos said:

I know its not you guys job to help troubleshoot but I have a slight problem. My ENB makes a strange white flicker in the sky when coming out of my menu. I tried reinstalling, I tried uninstalling all my mods, I tried reinstalling the ENB and I tried removing all the lighting mods if any and suspects but it still does the flicker as long as the ENB effects are active. I've googled and used common sense and found nothing.

Found the issue in case someone else may be curious. The problem was the ENB enabled Sky. Disabling it fixed the issue. Have a great day everyone.

Link to post
15 hours ago, patapata2 said:

is there a mod for nun or sister outfit for skyrim SE? Particularly one that is armored?

I just start fire emblem warriors again and what to start a "Nun with Axes" play trough of Skyrim

I think the sunjeong nirim collection 6.0 has a nun outfit.

Link to post

Anyone want to take a crack at converting Sex Scene Framework for SexLab? According to the author cool mods like this that are built for the framework would automatically work with SL if the Framework is tweaked to use SL instead of Flower Girls. I can try to do it myself, but I really have no idea what I'm doing with a behemoth like SL so any help would be appreciated.

Link to post
2 hours ago, shar181 said:

Has anyone made a 3BBB conversion for the Vanilla/DLC outfits, yet? One that doesn't slutify everything, I mean?

One user of my guide is working on it. But he already said it would take some months to do them all.

 

I only hope he will not give up.

Link to post

Found plenty of mods that puts the player on the giving/receiving end of rape for various encounters/situations, but i have not yet found an audio mod to enhance this. I'm using a fairly simple mod that lets my DB have his way w/ the various bandit women he fights, but the resulting audio is way too tame for the situation. 

 

Anybody know of any mods for SSE that provide a more suitable set of voices for the women during these situations?  Thanks in advance to any who can point me in the right direction.

Link to post

Hello, I am looking for a mod which can remove bounty by having sex animation with guards when being caught.

I am also looking for a cum texture. I have been using Insane Cum texture before, but i feel the colour of it is too dark for my character.

Link to post
20 hours ago, wildtangent said:

Not sure if this will help. Do you have 

I don't use the two mods you have mentioned, but this is what I use to handle body morphing.

I grabbed it this time on a fresh do-over. I am gonna see if this works. My main issue is I am trying to piece information together from various forum pages from google results and instructions on mod pages. Not exactly the most efficient way to do this. lol

 

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...