gregathit

What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

Anyone have a location on Yinkle's SMP patch for NINI's Damaged Feather? Adding cloth physics to the skirt, I think. I saw the message about Yinkle's mods being transferred to Pfiffy, but the files pages don't show such a mod.

Thanks.

6 hours ago, kxboot said:

That leaves hg, sg or dint. Doesn't look like Apachii or Yundao.

Checked all of those. Still nothing. 🙁

It's probably private.

On 9/24/2020 at 8:41 AM, GimmeBACON said:

I'm looking for this sword.

22382-1553876919-878702879.thumb.jpeg.e606dcdc6d3a34cea27435cf0ea60f27.jpeg

I believe that's part of either The Forgotten Weapons of Arcanie All In One or PrivateEye's Heavy Armory - New Weapons

Speaking of HDT, I know that the topic itself is posted in Special Edition (SE), but... you did not specify where the screenshot came from, but I assume it is from SE (since DX's Necromancer Robes are for both versions). It quite depends if its taken from Oldrim (or Legendary Edition / LE) or from SE. Since that hair has physics, it can be either HDT (LE) or HDT-SMP (SE). There are not that many hair mods that have physics, so things might narrow down if you search for HDT Hair in case it is from LE, or for SMP Hair in case it is from SE.

Fair warning though. I do not want to crush your hopes and dreams, but some screenshots (would not be the first time) uses custom assets from certain mod creators that they made only for themselves and do not share it with others. Good luck that this is not that case.

3 hours ago, MurderInc said:

Checked all of those. Still nothing. 🙁

It's probably private.

Or maybe they could have use that double dint mod that allow you to use to hairstyles. The side of this hair reminders me of KS Moonrise so maybe they combined it with something else.