gregathit

What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

Hello!

Been scowering the internets to try to find SSE versions of these to no avail. I know Budy the Wolf WAS in SSE but the file is hidden and I can only find LE versions: If anyone has a already ported version of these mods or knows how to do it and wouldnt mind that would be awesome. Waiting on my playthrough to try to get these mods. Royal Hunting armor is my favorite outfit and I havent tried Budy before, but the mesh and textures are the best wolf I've seen in skyrim! lol

Budy the Wolf (this is a LE Russian Version, only one I could find - File in the post in link) - 

The Royal Hunting armor Here is a version of it for SMP: https://tre-maga.com/4421 & (Here is a HDT UNP version) https://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/2017/02/royal-hunting-unp.html

Sorry for asking for help, I dont like to, but thank you in advanced.

Can someone please edit the default CBBE body texture to add some sweat to the cleavage area? Not the entire body, only the cleavage.

in one of the SLAL packs there were some great standing (MF) animations, one in which the female bent forward and touched the floor with her hands while the male stood behind her; unfortunately, I don't remember anymore which SLAL pack to which they belonged... So, if you come across any standing animations, let me know!

35 minutes ago, Ecohex said:

in one of the SLAL packs there were some great standing (MF) animations, one in which the female bent forward and touched the floor with her hands while the male stood behind her; unfortunately, I don't remember anymore which SLAL pack to which they belonged... So, if you come across any standing animations, let me know!

I searched the packs I have installed and found that 3jiou's and Arrok's packs have standing animations. They both have SE ports too.

6 hours ago, Ecohex said:

Without the name of the anim is hard to point the right pack but Nibles, FunnyBuznizes, Anubs, Babo and Billy packs have standing anims.

Is there a "light" version of More Nasty Critters or an alternative to it which doesn't use any cloaks or scripts? Sort of a "SOS Light" for creatures?

So I Thought of a solution to adding a pool/tropical area to legacy of the dragonborn hideout (so the waifu's have a place to hangout), which was basically make a portal between the hideout and MSZ resort mod.

Now I started messing it around and figure out where the portals will be and some additional stuff like more bridges between the island's and learning nav mesh stuff.

Now one thing I thought to add to some area's of the resort was idle's from fnis and sexlab/flowergirls. I look into it and there's seems to be none in the furniture statics? Do I have to create them in order to add them?

P.S plus to be honest I am a bit newbish when it comes to the software (more used to just progamming) I think it be amazing if someone can actually mod a extra room to the hideout (big pool area, with tons of follower beds, plus idles) So if anyone is up to doing this that be god damn awesome.

Does anyone have Alt Navetsea skin texture for CBBE? It has been removed from Nexus.

Hello.
I'm looking for the mod that replaces Flower Girl's black fondues with sexlab animations. I no longer remember his name.

I'm looking for a piano. Can it be a full mod, or a modders resource.

There are 938283028203 house mods in the Nexus and I wonder if some of them have a piano. Any information is welcome.

Does anyone knows about a mod that makes npc have sex based on arousal or on relathionships?

25 minutes ago, HopliteZ said:

Does anyone knows about a mod that makes npc have sex based on arousal or on relathionships?

I recommend Scent of Sex. It requires configuration, but it allows you to set up a great variety of conditions for starting sex, for player or NPCs. Arousal is one of the most basic rules you can set up there (as well as factions, location, relationship, time, clothing, etc.)

Allows the configuration of many separate rules, which are saved globally across playthroughs.

PS: Note that in SE version, the scenes initialized by this mod may take a while to start.

Another PS: Make sure to set options complexity to "Expert" to see more options.

8 minutes ago, Warlock3000 said:

I recommend Scent of Sex. It requires configuration, but it allows you to set up a great variety of conditions for starting sex, for player or NPCs. Arousal is one of the most basic rules you can set up there (as well as factions, location, relationship, time, clothing, etc.)

Allows the configuration of many separate rules, which are saved globally across playthroughs.

Thank you bunches friend ill try that

Hi all,  I am looking for a player house that is a kind of smallish cabin with a dungeon of some kind. I tried to look for one but all the good mods are for regular edition (ps I am using special) and I was curious if anyone had any ideas?

Hey someone know if there a port of the bodyslide for the Bikini Maiden? Or it is some guide to convert bodyslide from LE to SE?

Thanks

2 hours ago, leros said:

Hey someone know if there a port of the bodyslide for the Bikini Maiden? Or it is some guide to convert bodyslide from LE to SE?

Thanks

I don't think there's (unless unofficial) in fact the closest you can get (not as advanced in ther mechanic as it doesn`t include followers and levelling is handled by buying books of a given armor, instead of redefining the whole crafting of bikini armors) is Legendary armors by the same author which to me suggest he probably moved on from Bikini Maiden.

You can probably just use TAWoBA files, might have to rename some of it but it's the same meshes afaik.

Edit: You can also just build the bodyslide items with LE then use Nif optimizer to port them to SE afterwards, should work.

Looks like most, if not all of those outfits from Bikini Maiden have been incorporated into The Amazing World of Bikini Armor.

Can someone direct me towards some good alternative npc voice sets, if there are any? Currently I can choose the npc voice of followers via LazyTools, but I have found one that just doesn't fit into the usual "youngEager" or "sultry" set, so I would like to expand.

This seems to be rare if not non-existent, because I couldn't find anything on the nexus (normal and se). Maybe it is just too much work with all those lines?

Does anyone remember if there was a mod for immersive backwards swimming animation? I think I saw one back in the day that replaced the exhaustingly  un-immersive vanilla animation with a backstroking animation but I can't find it anywhere now.

In case it was removed, can someone send it to me if you happen to have it?

Really can't stand that stupid vanilla animation anymore

15 hours ago, Adviser69 said:

Looks like most, if not all of those outfits from Bikini Maiden have been incorporated into The Amazing World of Bikini Armor.

Yeah I already tried TAWoBA, it's ok but the real problem is the cbbe bodyslide conversion, it's just horrendous