What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Got a couple of questions

- first and most important, does the Skyrim SE still have locked content (disabled) hidden in game files?

I'm interested in 2 mods, while they had 2 versions each, both mods offered a "vanilla" one, which basically didn't add anything beside unlocking  already content that ware present in game files. The mods I'm talking about are  "Civil War Overhaul" and " Graduate at the Bards College v1" as I said, this mods didn't add anything new to the game, just unlocked the hidden content.

Now I don't know if this is allowed, but could anyone continue/re-continue the port-over in Skyrim SE for this 2 mods without the authors permission since you only use the game asset and not stealing anything from the mod itself? Civil War Overhaul was removed by author for political reasons (srsly, no sh*t), and second one Graduate at the Bards College v1 was abandoned by author.

Oh the mod I want to see brought back, either through porting the Oldrim version or creating a new one from scratch, is UNTAMED. One of the core bestiality mods back in the day. Make yourself a wild Bosmer-barbarian who seduces packs of animals into becoming her pets, lovers, and eventually soldiers. It was a lot of fun to build up a group of animals, carry their pups and go werewolf on our prey. 

Would anyone be able to upload a good male nude mod to bethesda.net? I already have flowergirls and a great fem nude mod for xbox but without a male one it looks all wrong. You could upload it, i'd grab it then you'd remove it before anyone gets into trouble. 

Any help would be much appreicated! 

Would anyone be able to upload a good male nude mod to bethesda.net? I already have flowergirls and a great fem nude mod for xbox but without a male one it looks all wrong. You could upload it, i'd grab it then you'd remove it before anyone gets into trouble. 

Is nudity of the male not allowed?  

No sexual mods at all, most get removed almost instantly. If someone has any mods they're pretty lucky.

No sexual mods at all, most get removed almost instantly. If someone has any mods they're pretty lucky.

That's stupid.  GTA can have it but Skyrim with the same rating, can't? Bogus.

That's stupid.  GTA can have it but Skyrim with the same rating, can't? Bogus.

It's more to do with the fact the mods have only just been allowed onto xbox and microsoft don't want kiddies to get their hands on that kind of explicit material. Which is fair enough i'm sure we can all agree, however they could've implemented another way to check ages or something. Anyway that's why I suggested the quick upload and remove strategy, I keep my immersion and whomever uploads it doesn't get into trouble.

[Paid request] Digitigrade Khajiit + 'sheath schlong' ( SOS support )

So, basically I need 2 things:

1) Digitigrade Khajiit feet with SOS ( LINK ) support.

Examples: FIRST / SECOND / THIRD

2) Port of this mod - LINK to SSE or creating something similar, again with SOS support (link above).

Better if it will be as 1 mod instead.

If somebody wanna take my request - tell me a price. (Paypal).

P.S. Sorry for my English

P.P.S. More polygons \ resolution = better :P

UPDATED - Fix of the links..

Hello all,

Thought I would give Skyrim SE another go. One thing I am looking for is a way to make the elven races females to look better, well a lot better. Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

Thanks in advance

you mean classic anime long eared elven?

I'd kill for a good pointy ear mod too XD

Hello all,

Thought I would give Skyrim SE another go. One thing I am looking for is a way to make the elven races females to look better, well a lot better. Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

Thanks in advance

There's a set of patches on the nexus that are supposed to make oldrim's Ethereal Elven Overhaul work in SSE. Looks like people have mixed success mixing it with body replacers, but it's at least worth a try.

Hello all,

Thanks in advance

There's a set of patches on the nexus that are supposed to make oldrim's Ethereal Elven Overhaul work in SSE. Looks like people have mixed success mixing it with body replacers, but it's at least worth a try.

Thanks for the link. I found that ECE withthe right textures dose a really nice jod.

Hey, what mods would you add to add sex to your game without making it a sex game? I want to keep immersion and be able to play regularly, but with semi-realistic sex options. I saw the Spouse mod and like that one. I have a ton of other mods so I want to keep everything compatible. Amorous Adventures looks cool, but I'm afraid it will modify too much to play nice with my other mods. Sexlab Pleasure SE seems like a good middle ground, but I don't know how humorous it is. Any suggestions?