What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

4 minutes ago, rb888 said:

Ty ya I forget about this didn't know there was an updated :P lol Still think this one also comes with multi breast too lol

65943-1529295434-1157043044.jpeg.jpg

Lioness Look probably doesn't take too much effort to port to Special Edition if it isn't already compatible (the download page is unclear).

So i've noticed that finally racemenu has come in skyrim special edition. I've been searching for some presets (jslot) over the web to start with a new game but couldn't find it. I was wondering if i can take the presets from oldrim and simply put em in skyrim se and, if not, can someone link some cool preset?

I suck on editing the character by myself ahahah

Oh yes there are quite a few of those. I know most about the ones for having npcs harass the player so I can only reliably list some of those, although no doubt others will know about your options for the rest.

(List in spoiler to preserve page space.)

EDIT I changed the list a bit because I didn't realize this was in the Skyrim SE forum. They all should be compatible or have compatible versions.

Spoiler

-Sexist Guards:  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2959-sexistderogatory-guards-npcs-and-player-comments/

This will make npcs (even ones that aren't guards) just comment sexist things to you as you walk around them. There are configurable options for npc comments (when you bump into stuff or not, which npcs, so on).

-Sexlab Horrible Harassment V2 (make sure to get SE edition) makes regular npcs rape your character.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6217-sexlab-horrible-harassment-expansion-lesse/

This is a redone version of a previous mod. Bumping into npcs will cause them to grab you, and you can choose to struggle or do nothing, with a configurable success rate.

-Devious Framework: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/65524-devious-framework-dfw/

Requires hydra slave girls. This one is a bit more controlling of you unless you configure it not to be. The slavers from hydra slave girls will occasionally leash you with an invisible rope and parade you around for a while. Also contains other miscellaneous features that apply to devious devices, bdsm furniture, etc.

I want to add a second, different layer of gloss to my characters skintexture. Does anyone know whether it is possible to add another lightningshaderproperty to a skintexture? I tried fiddling around with nifskope but im not knowledgable enough to properly google my problem ?

Most oldrim mods that I have tested worked in SE unless some of their requirements (like niOverride) were not ported in some way shape or form. Just convert the esp to form 44 with the creation kit (open it in the CK, click the save icon, and close) and test in your own game. Most will work but some have scripts that need to be edited and I have no knowledge or experience on doing that.

4 hours ago, Gromilla said:

you don't need meshes,

Given the amount of gimme you generate every picture, obviously and patently false.

Also the notion that 7K verts is up to any kind of modern standard is equally incorrect and antiquated.