What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

hello can someone port this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19212/? to skyrim SE please? i will be thankfull for that ^^

Don't hope it for now, or in a close future.

The mod you want requires SKSE and this module is not yet available for SSE.

Only v5+ needs skse, so it should be do-able to port v4 maybe.

i don't mind if its the V4 or even the V3 i just want it please if someone can do it i will be thankfull

Hi,

I'm looking for anyone who knows of a mod that looks similar to this outfit? I would try my hand at making it myself but reading and watching video tutorials has me more confused than when I started

I want this kind of outfit for my wandering vagabond playthrough, and most of the ronin mods right now don't really look that appealing to me. 

Thanks

Give this one a try.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24704/?

Or

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30299/?

Not colorful but I'm sure you can add some colorful boost to it by editing it's texture.

As for the colorful cape, you can try using this one for the bright red cape.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/43155/?

Hey... could someone who does unique characters do one for: Katerina Monroe Rys? And make her a bard with belly dancing talents and that as her flute/lute thingie... do a search online for her, especially the belly dancing video.... would be wild to have her as a follower....

My googlefu is failing me. I was fairly sure that there was a mod on the Nexus which stopped people commenting on your ill health. I just can't find it. Any pointers, (erm a link), would be nice. (If it's an original Skyrim mod I'm remembering, I can't find that either - however if there is one for that I can convert it. So either an SSE specific or original link is fine). Cheers in advance.

I was curious so I went looking.  There is one in the manual download section of Comment Roaster http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42031/?

Cheers. Not quite what I was looking for or remember, (i.e. it's more wide spanning). However something to hack at.

Edit - umm cheers again - should have read all the words in your post about the optionals  - yep that should do.

Hi there!

I came here to ask, if someone knows a site, where I could find recommended mods for a fresh skyrim SE play, bit like Anatria's wonderful world of skyrim, except it doesn't matter if it's only a list of mods or a full installation tutorial.

I've tried googling a bit, but they've only mentioned rather few mods that don't cover every area of the game you want to mod (skill system, combat etc.)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there!

I came here to ask, if someone knows a site, where I could find recommended mods for a fresh skyrim SE play, bit like Anatria's wonderful world of skyrim, except it doesn't matter if it's only a list of mods or a full installation tutorial.

I've tried googling a bit, but they've only mentioned rather few mods that don't cover every area of the game you want to mod (skill system, combat etc.)

The SEPTIM guide on Nexus is pretty good, though  it's more graphic overhaul than anything I've found it a solid foundation to work off. 

Skill systems and combat are highly subjective which I guess is why they're not often covered by most general overhaul guides, that being said you can't really go wrong using all of Enai Siaion's mods. Mortal Enemies helps melee combat feel a little less like it's on rails, and Advanced Enemy Encounters spices up difficulty.

Many of the NPC spawning mods are available for SSE, Warzones is great fun, Immersive Patrols if you don't have the grunt to run that but still want to see the odd civil war encounter, the Populated series works well with that , Skytest for animals, DIverse Dragons, Obis for bandit encounters etc. 

Is there any mod for se about facial expressions?

Other than MFG expression, no. MFG was inexplicably castrated in the last major patch Classic received, the MFG Console mod used SKSE to circumvent it.  Even more inexplicably, Bethesda being a bit cunty about this sort of thing, decided to carry over this most vilified of 'features' into SSE. *golf clap*

The method we were all using before that was

say 142b0  (through to 142b5 works)

So you could use that in combination with expressions to get different results. You could also use SGTM to slow things down, make it easier to grab what you want in your shot. 

ok...thanks

Is there any mod for se about facial expressions?

Other than MFG expression, no. MFG was inexplicably castrated in the last major patch Classic received, the MFG Console mod used SKSE to circumvent it.  Even more inexplicably, Bethesda being a bit cunty about this sort of thing, decided to carry over this most vilified of 'features' into SSE. *golf clap*

The method we were all using before that was

say 142b0  (through to 142b5 works)

So you could use that in combination with expressions to get different results. You could also use SGTM to slow things down, make it easier to grab what you want in your shot. 

ok...thanks

I might be in the minority here, but I actually prefer how OldRim handled werewolf transformations. I liked that when your character reverts back to their human form, all of their gear was unequipped. I liked the feeling of vulnerability, not to mention it seemed realistic.

Skyrim SE changed this so that when you revert back to human form, all your gear is still equipped.

Does anyone know of a mod that could bring back this functionality? Is there some setting in the game somewhere that I missed?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I was trying to find out if anyone made a Updated version for SSE of the Lethal Majesty armor, with a heel aspect if possible. like basically taking the original mod and update it to the SSE version since from what i have been reading the oldrim and SSE are pretty much the same except you have to do something in the SSE's CK to basically just load and then save same file to what it is to update it for the textures to read for SSE correctly. can anyone update it to the SSE please! i Love this mod and have always had it in my games since Oblivion. =)  thank you in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello :D I have just downloaded my free Skyrim SE since I owned all Oldrim DLCs :) It's a pity SKSE SE is not yet available :( Anyway, I wonder if there are skimpy sexy male outfits, clothes and armors available? Not much luck when searching Nexus.

Many thx in advance!

Would it be possible for someone to port Velina Velaire or Victoria Veline to Skyrim SE ?

http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/59974/?

I think the original designer is not active anymore, as Veline Velaire (which is called Victoria Veline in the files) never came out of "beta".

I tried myself, yet I'm no modder...so I ended up with a floating head (incl. the right hair) with warpaint instead of tatoo, and a sword,

but yet no body (no torso, hands, feet).

Also the dialogues and custom voice didn't seem to work...

So any help would be very appriciated.

I made a full conversion for myself (not easy!) and it is attached. Another copy is here:

http://www.filedropper.com/victoriavelinafullseconversion

I was using CBBE at the time so she might be in a CBBE body.

It was virus clean when I posted, but do run a checker over the file.

This is for you - please don't share it out.  I don't know why this wonderful mod was abandoned. She's one of my favourites.

I think you may need to find and add the Lustmord armour yourself. That worked but needed the meshes optimised and the Esp converted to 44.

Let me know how you get on - a pm will be fine!

Victoria Velina Full SE Conversion.7z

Ok i do have a request of sorts as well as trying to find someone who can merge certain mods together. i did find a mod close to that but its not letting my followers enter the house at all called Blackthorn found on Nexus http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2242/? but there do seem to be a few bugs such as the manequinns move on there own, follower wont come into the house, and some minor nav mesh issues in the display room in the basement getting stuck or pushed to the side because of the carpets in the basement sort of blocking my path. the display in the house harborside manor http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/8053/? is really good cause it has a spot for 9 weapons to be displayed which can be used to show the weapons from each hold you get when you become thane of said hold. so far these are the only 2 mods i have found out of DOZENS of them out there that come close to what i like.

Hearthfire adoption friendly and follower friendly, basically letting me move 6 kids into home and a section for at least 30 followers to live in as well as a housecarl room.

the displays i am trying to find things with all these in mind.

Daedric items (main stream and minor) such as the mask of clavicus vile and the rueful axe to be displayed.

minor unique weapons such as Chillrend and harkons sword to be displayed.

Faction display section for weapons and armor.

many many mannequins to display standard armors with weapons to go along with them such as iron weapons and armor display spot.

dragon priest mask and DLC masks display with claw displays as well as the armors and weapons with those said masks that are named/unique.

crafting room with all the crafting stations in them, such as forge, tanning, enchanter fountain, etc, etc for making items to put on display later as well as the upgrade stations.

Vendor for each area in question such as a vendor for the Bar/inn, tradesman for the Random stuff to simplify things like metals, pelts, soul gems and such.

Now if possible it think it would be easier to merge certain mods together to create a whole new player home mod to simplify things for my own game. i am hopeing that the SKSE gets made real soon for the SSE but i wont hold my breath cause i would just die and probably be a rotted piece of meat before it comes out if i did that, i did love the mod Legacy of the Dragonborn museum mod from oldrim but i doubt anyone can move the basic displays over to SSE. basically taking the mod move locations to somewhere else, expand the home for the player to have there family there, a follower section and housecarl section, change the museum crafting section for the standard crafting in SSE. what would be perfect in that regards is a new world space you get transported to that followers and family can go into with perfect weather all year round. i would attempt to do this work myself but sadly the SSE CK wont load and every time i try to load it, it just crashes on me. i know this is alot to take in and figure out HOW to do this but if it can be done i would be in heaven for SSE.

Does anyone know where i can find the armor that is from the game Smite that looks like this.6295e859257faa6e1923f9f693e4de31.jpg

I would like to have one for my Oldrim and SSE if possible. I think someone made a version of it at one time or another but i can't find it now.