What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

Not a very specific suggestion, but if you're looking for good assets for a werewolf mod, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD has a minigame called Cave of Shadows (Not to be confused with Cave of Ordeals) that has some REALLY GOOD wolf-related textures and models. 

Hey all im looking for the UNP Spice Gear and UNP Minidresses Collection for SSE.

Yesterday it was still available to download from the Nexus but today both Mods are gone somehow.

Would appreciate it if someone could post a Link to another Version working in SSE.

Edit: Nvm, the Versions for the normal Skyrim work just fine in SSE - just make sure not to use the BBP File.

I would love to see a mod, for SSE that gets rid of unnecessary extra clutter such as burned books, food and plates, buckets, baskets, etc. Basically, reduce overall clutter and chance of unnecessary flying objects causing issues, so that we can have the game and its resources concentrate on things such characters, NPCs, terrain, etc.

With the SKSE being quite a ways away, I was wondering if someone could make a new housing area that copies the soul gem / azura's star interior, similar to the death alternative one, but without the interaction arge purple crystal at the far end of the interior. Also make it a potential home by doing a short quest for one of the pretty female mages of Skyrim. (Or create your own female.) I'm not expecting this to be done at all of course, so I'm just requesting it to see if someone can do it, and if they do, do it... I would be amazed. It would also be nice to have an upgrade system for it too, to increase the size, the housing furniture inside, etc. The woman who tends to your home and keeps it safe could be placed anywhere you please, such as Winterhold, Riverwood, Shor's Stone, doesn't matter.

Originally posted here: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/5009585-new-house-request-soul-gem-interior/

Is there some kind of character creation mod yet? I see some beautiful characters already, but i have no idea how to create them without racemenu.

With just Apachii hair, body/texture replacer and an eye mod you can get some great results with the new engine.

Is there some kind of character creation mod yet? I see some beautiful characters already, but i have no idea how to create them without racemenu.

With just Apachii hair, body/texture replacer and an eye mod you can get some great results with the new engine.

True, but the lack of sliders makes it pretty difficult for me to create anything halfway decent :/

Based on this WIP Fallout 4 mod http://www.loverslab...y/?do=findComment&comment=1597409 I realised that one thing I always wanted for skyrim, regardless of having the template for actual adult content or not, is to have all the creatures that run about the Skyrim world to be equipped with genders and corresponding anatomy. Seriously, that would be a huge thing and something I'd love to see realized at one point.

I remember that in the old Sexlab community there always was talk about gendering creatures and having that have some kind of influence on the actual gameplay. Maybe the 64 bit possiblities of SEE will at some point help to make this little wish come true :)

Lustmorde Vampire Armor please! Pretty pretty please.

Description read?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25852/?

*Permissions*

You may NOT re-upload or use any part of this mod without my permission.

Without the consent of the author going nothing at all!

Well one could ask him, and even ask if he would upload it himself if you did all the work for him. Or you could just try it anyway. I think it works as is. Just because a mod isn't on the SSE side of Nexus doesn't mean it won't work in SSE. As long as the mod isn't relying on SKSE or MCM it's probably working.

Lustmorde Vampire Armor please! Pretty pretty please.

Description read?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25852/?

*Permissions*

You may NOT re-upload or use any part of this mod without my permission.

Without the consent of the author going nothing at all!

Well one could ask him, and even ask if he would upload it himself if you did all the work for him. Or you could just try it anyway. I think it works as is. Just because a mod isn't on the SSE side of Nexus doesn't mean it won't work in SSE. As long as the mod isn't relying on SKSE or MCM it's probably working.

I think it is not a problem this armor for SSE to convert.

But as already said, without the consent of @AmethystDeceiver, this is not possible.

Trying to get the USSEP patch for Ethereal Elven Overhaul. It's deleted from the nexus (or actually under review by a moderator) but I've got all black faces on al elven NPCs. Nuska sais we could use it, she literarry posted:

-I have a blanket free use policy on my mod assets. If I made it, feel free to use it for whatever, you don't need to ask permission. Crediting is nice but not mandatory.

-I'm not updating any of my mods any longer.
-Feel free to make patches or modifications to this mod if you want to.

Does someone has the fix for me?

So I was looking for a skimpy armor replacer for vanilla armors, but most of them either have HDT or TBBP incorporated in them. I already downloaded the new XP32 skeleton as well as FNIS 7.0 Beta, but I don't exactly know how to make BBP or TBBP work with them. I think I've read somewhere that BBP and TBBP is working again with the ported XP32 skeleton and stuff, or perhaps I misread that.

Anyway! my question is if anyone might know of a working skimpy vanilla armor replacer for SSE? preferably for CBBE.  :)

I can suggest you TMB Vanilla Armors and Clothes made by Robton (download from his site)

These armors are for old Skyrim but I use them also in SSE and everything works fine!

Oh damn! I actually remember stumbling upon this mod a couple days ago. But for some reason I forgot to bookmark it. Thanks man! definitely going to give this one a shot. :D

Oh damn! I actually remember stumbling upon this mod a couple days ago. But for some reason I forgot to bookmark it. Thanks man! definitely going to give this one a shot. :D

I forgot to tell you that these armors are based on his TMB Boby, UNPB/7Base inspired, so not CBBE.

Big thanks for the tip from me as well! Those armors are amazing!

Absolutely. He did a wonderful work with these conversions!

Since its a request Thread as well I will post the Mod Idea ive come up with here.

Itd be great if there was some kind of "Armor Framework" where Armor Mods could hook up in. The Framework would add the (Mod) Armors to the Smithing Skill Tree (3 Versions - Clothes, Light Armor and Heavy Armor) and with each new perk in "smithing" gained you could make a stronger Version (which requires more expensive materials).

So for example a Northgirl Armor without any perks in Smithing is pretty weak, but when Dragon Smithing is unlocked you can craft one as strong as a Dragonplate/Dragonscale Armor. Also thered be a Clothing, Light Armor and Heavy Armor Version of the Armor.

There is a ton of cool looking Armor Mods out there, but some of them are just Overpowered for low level Characters (or even for high lvl characters) while others are pretty useless when reaching a certain level (if not using some Alchemy exploits to make OP Smithing Armors). Also sometimes you want to play a Mage character without any armor, but the armor you like is Light/Heavy. Or you want to play a Heavy Armor Character but the Armor you like is only Light lvl etc.

I guess a Mod like this could be pretty popular and with the release of SSE now itd be a good time to make one. Unfortunately I myself just dont have the time in RL to make something like that, but itd be pretty cool if someone could make it.