How to use HDT Enabled body meshes and clothing/armor in Skyrim SE

Nephenee13

Just in case some of you have tried and gotten crashes, and don't want to futz with removing the HDT bones, there is an easy work around that will let you use any HDT Body or Clothes in Skyrim SE. Just, of course, with no bounce.

Download the newest version of the XPMSE Skeleton

Unpack the archive to a temporary directory

Find the folder "07 XPMSE3 (Recommended)". Pack THIS DIRECTORY ONLY into a new archive.

Drop the archive into Wrye Bash or NMM. Then install it.

Now your HDT enabled body meshes and clothes can be used, but again, with no actual HDT effects. But they won't crash the game.

Attached are two images. Unified UNP Body with UNP Body and Face Textures.

CT77 Sexy Armor Replacer UNP HDT

post-85029-0-12653500-1477686129_thumb.jpg

post-85029-0-55526000-1477686135_thumb.jpg

So does this with mods with high heels like this for example?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57363/?

Nope, all HDT features including NiOverride High Heels will not function. ALL this does is allow you to use HDT bodies and outfits without the game crashing on you. So both the old HDT High Heels and the newer NiOverride High Heels are non-functional till SKSE gets goign again and people can remake the appropriate plugins.

Yea, been using this work around for a while now.  Thank for posting an official topic for others to see.  The way I got it working was changing the output of bodyslide, and choose a preset that had no HDT or BBP.  Obviously made sure to copy over the hands/feet meshes from my old skyrim directory :D

In terms of not being able to mount a horse, hmm let me check to see if I'm having that issue.

Edit:

Yup, horse riding works fine for me:

Thanks for info, got it working last night with all the "Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide TBBP HDT" (no esp). Also, if you want to use "SoS Light", you can edit the skeleton.nif rotating genitals01 to about 20ish (variable is "matrix33 "y" value after selecting the specific bone); or you can modify all the dependents of genitals01 giving the weiner sum droopyness. you can also scale the weiner by chaning the GenitalBase bone(s) "Float" value to something like 1.2000 (default is 1.0000).

If using "Reveling Armors" for SoS (with SoS Light), just toss out the .esp and copy/paste genital mesh blocks onto the various armor chest pieces you want to use. This way you can mix up the various genital models depending on armor worn; from regular to muscular, to Leto's uncut, to horse-like..  The prison rags worn in opening introduction are bugged, don't mod that mesh from revealing armors. (may be others I haven't found yet)

I'd like to confirm that this works indeed, but there's a problem. You cant mount horses(at least here, without any esp).

Unrelated issue. I mounted a horse just fine in the game last night. Something else is wrong for you

You're right. When I pasted my meshes, one unnoticed mounted animation came along. Once deleted, worked like a charm. 

post-980321-0-26315500-1477756945_thumb.jpg

This prob isn't the best place to ask but I don't feel it warrants a thread, but has anyone managed to get some kind of 1st person body perspective out of this skeleton fiddling ? I am missing seeing my own body in 1st person view a lot more than I thought I would.

Thanks

Got my preset and armours loaded with no problems thus far. Thanks for the tips. While we're at it, is there any way to get custom walk/run animations to work without FNIS? I got the game to run with a custom run animation but my character just t-poses everywhere.

Immersive First Person is SKSE plugin, need to wait for that, probably a few weeks to a few months... skse development for F4 should help speed things up. IFP is best available, hopefully author is still around. 

Thank you

Got my preset and armours loaded with no problems thus far. Thanks for the tips. While we're at it, is there any way to get custom walk/run animations to work without FNIS? I got the game to run with a custom run animation but my character just t-poses everywhere.

No animations of any kind until FNIS is sorted I believe. 

they'll be releasing a Havok app with the Creation Kit, to provide upgrading general animations to a new format: running, walking etc... You should be able to convert hkx with that tool, sometime next week. Not sure how it will work with the more advanced FNIS stuff...

Wow! Thanks a lot for the post. My character is looking a lot better now. I'm using 'CBBE, Fair Skin Complexion, Adorable Face, and Killer Keo's Skimpy CBBE Armor replacer.' attachicon.gifSSE Female Body Character.jpg

How? I'm trying to get Killer Keo's Skimpy CBBE Armor Replacer to work, but my character ends up looking like this

qcwRnUz.jpg

Did you have to change anything? I've tried disabling the esps in Keo's and it doesn't work.

Wow! Thanks a lot for the post. My character is looking a lot better now. I'm using 'CBBE, Fair Skin Complexion, Adorable Face, and Killer Keo's Skimpy CBBE Armor replacer.' attachicon.gifSSE Female Body Character.jpg

How? I'm trying to get Killer Keo's Skimpy CBBE Armor Replacer to work, but my character ends up looking like this

qcwRnUz.jpg

Did you have to change anything? I've tried disabling the esps in Keo's and it doesn't work.

Probably the correct nif is not put in the right place. Try a manual install, by picking by hand the files you need.

qcwRnUz.jpg

Probably the correct nif is not put in the right place. Try a manual install, by picking by hand the files you need.

I removed it from NMM, did a manual install, nothing. I'm going to remove it all and try a different mod, see if that fixes it.

UPDATE: I downloaded this mod and it worked straight away. I guess there was just something wrong with Killer Keo's version.

Archived