On 10/15/2018 at 5:48 PM, Vyxenne said:

There are full sets of CBBE SMP Physics xmls on the CBBE page. I have read that they work perfectly right out of the box.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I neither have nor use CBBE bodies or the xml files available for them so I can neither confirm nor deny anything I wrote above. :classic_biggrin:

Lol...thanks! Yes, I know about the CBBE page ones. And I have a collection I acquired. I had hoped you and your deep wisdom might know of others.

Thanks anyway!

Now I feel like an idiot. Because I don't even know properly how I made the download work. I went to Hydrogen's main profile page (Hydrogensayshdt's personal space), and then found each file they had posted individually for SSE in their feed.

hdtSSEFramework[version#]
hdtSSEPhysics[version#]
hdtSSEHH[version#].

It allowed me to download them directly rather than through Baidu.
I'm pretty sure those are the correct files as they are all for SKSE 1.5.53

Do I still need any files from the original offering or have I completely screwed it up? 
http://www.9damao.com/thread-97607-1-1.html

16 hours ago, SwitchSC said:

Now I feel like an idiot. Because I don't even know properly how I made the download work. I went to Hydrogen's main profile page (Hydrogensayshdt's personal space), and then found each file they had posted individually for SSE in their feed.

hdtSSEFramework[version#]
hdtSSEPhysics[version#]
hdtSSEHH[version#].

It allowed me to download them directly rather than through Baidu.
I'm pretty sure those are the correct files as they are all for SKSE 1.5.53

Do I still need any files from the original offering or have I completely screwed it up? 
http://www.9damao.com/thread-97607-1-1.html

I Updates to skse 2.0.10 yesterday and hdt seems to work

Used these three files you mentioned.

Please keep in mind that the hdtSSEHH should be copied directly not via MO, perhaps this will do the trick?

5 hours ago, noreg said:

I Updates to skse 2.0.10 yesterday and hdt seems to work

Used these three files you mentioned.

Please keep in mind that the hdtSSEHH should be copied directly not via MO, perhaps this will do the trick?

Interesting! So you are using SKSE 2.0.10 and it works OK with HydrogensaysHDT's 2.0.9 files?  I was holding off until she updated to 2.0.10.

Though I do know she's lost interest in the SMP work so this might be her last anyway.

6 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Interesting! So you are using SKSE 2.0.10 and it works OK with HydrogensaysHDT's 2.0.9 files?  I was holding off until she updated to 2.0.10.

Though I do know she's lost interest in the SMP work so this might be her last anyway.

Yes most if not all 2.0.9 plugins should work. The 2.0.10 update to SKSE64 was an actual update, rather than a forced update to counter Bethesda's meddling.

7 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

I was using SMP back in Oldrim and everything worked.

When i switched to SSE the only thing i could not get so work is the schlong collission even with the SMP Schlong injector (which is still in alpha i think, so this can be the reason).

But even the SMP hair and tails work... which is very nice on my custom Lumi Follower-waifu.

I will upload a Video later.

Did you really know she lost interest in this?

It would be nice if we can find a way to support her.

On 10/18/2018 at 6:45 AM, noreg said:

When i switched to SSE the only thing i could not get so work is the schlong collission even with the SMP Schlong injector (which is still in alpha i think, so this can be the reason).

But even the SMP hair and tails work... which is very nice on my custom Lumi Follower-waifu.

Her losing interest was reported by Saeros on 19 September on this thread. Someone offered to support her to quite a lot of cash. 

On 10/17/2018 at 10:45 PM, noreg said:

can i ask what skeleton youre running with this version of skse?

1 hour ago, Warlock3000 said:

Hi, is there anywhere I can get the SMP files for version 1.5.53, other than the Chinese website? It requires registration, and, well, it's in Chinese... ?

That hasn't stopped everyone else who got it from there. You'll also have to make a post on those threads.

Have your browser translate it. If it can't do that already, get an extension. If you don't want that, use Google Translate.

Updated HDT files from 9down site. I did created an fake email lmao but save it this time. But it work. Anyway here the list I have with mediafire Please PM me any admins or modders thanks :D

hdtSSEHH_1_5_53

hdtSSEHH.7z

hdtSSEFramework_1_5_53

R18pn_Shanoa_SM

I'm trying to learn how to convert HDT-PE Clothing mods from Oldrim to SMP for SSE and I need help getting started. I see a bunch of tutorials but don't know what would be good. Hoping someone could recommend some good tutorial articles or vids. I don't really know anything about how SMP and or HDT-PE work aside from the fact that SMP uses XML files to configure everything. Would help if the tutorials aren't particularly advanced

So, I apologize if this is a noob question, I've done as well as I can combing through these threads for information.  I've just switched over to SE and I'm trying to get SMP physics to work.  I've combed through these threads and understood/followed as much as I could, and I've been marginally successful so far.  CBBE works generally -- the vagina doesn't really open the way PE did, but it does seem to work if everything is in exactly the right place.  I've also got jiggle and everything that actually looks a bit better than PE, IMO.

On UUNP it doesn't seem to work at all, though.  I followed the process of moving the UUNP Special BodySlide files from Oldrim and output the bodies from BodySlidex64.  I downloaded the framework and physics files, of course, and the UUNP.xml that was posted here, and registered the .xml in the controller file.  As far as I can tell, a weight-painted body and a corresponding .xml registered in the controller file is basically all I need, right?  But in-game I got nothin'.

I checked the .xml and the .nif, to make sure that the parameters had the right shape names.  I've got SKSE 2.0.10 and the latest SMP files for 1.5.53.  Other than that I'm kind of at a loss.

I'm not incredibly skilled or knowledgeable about working with models, or the ins and outs of the physics engine.  Is there anything anyone can think of that I might be overlooking?

3 hours ago, Gawdzila said:

On UUNP it doesn't seem to work at all, though.  I followed the process of moving the UUNP Special BodySlide files from Oldrim and output the bodies from BodySlidex64.  I downloaded the framework and physics files, of course, and the UUNP.xml that was posted here, and registered the .xml in the controller file.  As far as I can tell, a weight-painted body and a corresponding .xml registered in the controller file is basically all I need, right?  But in-game I got nothin'.

I checked the .xml and the .nif, to make sure that the parameters had the right shape names.  I've got SKSE 2.0.10 and the latest SMP files for 1.5.53.  Other than that I'm kind of at a loss.

I'm not incredibly skilled or knowledgeable about working with models, or the ins and outs of the physics engine.  Is there anything anyone can think of that I might be overlooking?

You didn't mention whether you'd converted the UUNP reference meshes to the new NIF format using SSE NIF Optimizer. SMP 64 likes BSTriShape not old NiTriShape.

4 hours ago, Gawdzila said:

So, I apologize if this is a noob question, I've done as well as I can combing through these threads for information.  I've just switched over to SE and I'm trying to get SMP physics to work.  I've combed through these threads and understood/followed as much as I could, and I've been marginally successful so far.  CBBE works generally -- the vagina doesn't really open the way PE did, but it does seem to work if everything is in exactly the right place.  I've also got jiggle and everything that actually looks a bit better than PE, IMO.

Did the nif have the NiStringExtraData linking to the xml file as well, i'm not sure how necessary this part actually is though....

If the body is stiff then the xml file isn't being read, do you know for sure that SMP is actually working, like if you have any SMP clothing/jewelry that you can use to test.....

8 minutes ago, jesseg said:

Did the nif have the NiStringExtraData linking to the xml file as well, i'm not sure how necessary this part actually is though....

If the body is stiff then the xml file isn't being read, do you know for sure that SMP is actually working, like if you have any SMP clothing/jewelry that you can use to test.....

XML linking isn't necessary.

12 hours ago, jesseg said:

Well, I did think it was working because it worked fine on CBBE.  Literally all I did was switch body meshes and the physics stopped working.

However, I do have *partial* success now!  Your question about the "NiStringExtraData" made me open up the .nif to check, and while I did see such a line, it was pointing at a different file, hdtVagina.xml or somesuch.  I changed it to UUNP.xml and it started working! ... kind of.  I do get bounce on the boobs and whatnot now, so the physics is working, but the vag still doesn't work at all.  The name of the NiNodes for the vagina area in the .nif does appear to match what is in UUNP.xml.  Any clue what could be missing there?

EDIT: OH!  After checking R246's suggestion about BSTriShapes, and then perusing the .xml, I just noticed something.

At the bottom of the .xml there is a section where it defines a "per-vertex-shape" tag for "UUNP", but there is none for "Labia", which is a separate shape within the .nif.  I imagine this must be the issue.  However, I don't have the faintest clue how to go about defining such a tag.

I did think of copying the parameters from the CBBE .xml, however, I noticed that it is defined differently there.  The CBBE .xml file has a "per-triangle-shape" tag instead of per-vertex.  How are those different?  Can they be mixed in the same .xml?  Or is there somewhere I can just find a newer, better UUNP.xml file?

11 hours ago, R246 said:

You didn't mention whether you'd converted the UUNP reference meshes to the new NIF format using SSE NIF Optimizer. SMP 64 likes BSTriShape not old NiTriShape.

Oh, and yes, I did run the UUNP meshes through the optimizer.  The .nif has BSTriShapes for "UUNP" and "Labia".