48 minutes ago, darksynth0 said:

Sorry I don't quite understand this - The Might XML package overwrites textures and meshes from CBBE, my Fair Skin and bodyslide (CBBE curved physics + Deserter X armors conversion).

Should I place the might XML package before aforementioned mods?

Jeez it's so complicated :)

also it overwrites skeleton female hkx from XPMSSE..

Are you using NMM?

18 hours ago, GodWearsGucci said:

I don't know what i did but all the male npcs in my game have swinging balls but not dicks LOL

Yeah.. You'll have swing balls... HAHA for sure,.. That's part of floppy. The shaft part you need the dll for it, but that's not 64bit and I don't know if anyone has rewritten the code for it. 

I've got hdt-smp for CBBE SE installed, and everyone bounces all over the place at the moment. I'm not particularly worried about the sex stuff, I'd just like less bounce. Are there any xml files I can download that restrict the bouncing, or a simple way to keep everything from jiggling while simply standing still,?

I can understand about 1/10 of what is going on in some of the xml files, but I'd really rather not destroy literally everything, backups or no.

1 hour ago, kejiro said:

I've got hdt-smp for CBBE SE installed, and everyone bounces all over the place at the moment. I'm not particularly worried about the sex stuff, I'd just like less bounce. Are there any xml files I can download that restrict the bouncing, or a simple way to keep everything from jiggling while simply standing still,?

I can understand about 1/10 of what is going on in some of the xml files, but I'd really rather not destroy literally everything, backups or no.

use these XML files.    its the 10th post where there's 3 of them to download together. doesnt bounce like a earthquake with those.

3 hours ago, darksynth0 said:

These files are named UUNP, will they still work correctly with CBBE?

yes as long as the bones have the same names as the .xml if not just change the names in the .xml with notepad++ very easy to do. Also change the name from UUNP to CBBE.

Hello, 

I was wondering if I could get some assistance tweaking how much my character's breasts bounce. I'm using CBBE, HDT SMP Physics v1.5.23, and the CBBE SMP Config file from the Nexus (v. 1.0.3). With that configuration, my character's breasts barely move when she is walking on flat surfaces. I'd like breast movement in these circumstances to be more noticeable. If this means making breast movement more noticeable in general, I'm fine with that.

I'm aware of this topic and I have tried to edit the CBBE.xml file myself but I didn't quite succeed (either the numbers I was tweaking had no visible effects, or they caused the breasts to bounce even when my character was perfectly still). I also downloaded some CBBE.xml files from this very thread but once again results were not good (either the physics were as subtle as in the config file from the Nexus, or my character's breasts became jelly that bounced even when my character was perfectly still). 

Could someone point me in the right direction? To reiterate, I wish to edit the CBBE.xml file so that 1) my character's breasts do not move at all if my character is motionless and, 2) my character's breasts visibly bounce if my character is walking, even if the walking happens on a flat surface.

Thanks in advance for any help! 

Greetings, dear colleagues :)
Can anyone tell me, is there an opportunity to create a SMP physics for MALE bodies? Breast and belly bounce, thigh bounce etc. 

I use sos light se and get good ball bounces but there is no rest of physics although the necessary bones in the body and full skeleton are there. This is some kind of miracles It looks like a pendulum, only the balls dangle and the whole body like a stone. :)

8 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

Can anyone tell me, is there an opportunity to create a SMP physics for MALE bodies? Breast and belly bounce, thigh bounce etc. 

I use sos light se and get good ball bounces but there is no rest of physics although the necessary bones in the body and full skeleton are there. This is some kind of miracles It looks like a pendulum, only the balls dangle and the whole body like a stone. :)

I second this. I managed to get SOS Full male body working with latest SMP, I have belly, butt, breast, and balls bouncing, also collisions for thighs, belly and arms, but I would love to have collisions for butt/anus, hands and head too, like for many female bodies. 

Will experiment later more..

26 minutes ago, LukeDuke said:

I second this. I managed to get SOS Full male body working with latest SMP, I have belly, butt, breast, and balls bouncing, also collisions for thighs, belly and arms, but I would love to have collisions for butt/anus, hands and head too, like for many female bodies. 

Will experiment later more..

Can I look at the  male meshes and  xml files for them? It is very interesting. I,ll  try to repeat your effects. 

18 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

Can I look at the  male meshes and  xml files for them? It is very interesting. I,ll  try to repeat your effects. 

I'm not at home right now, but when I will be back from work I will see what can I do.

1 hour ago, Gromilla said:

Hey @Gromilla have you used the chinese mod or The mighty XML mod? It comes with the male setups for Butt, breasts, and stomach bounce. If you need more info on it. Contact @Slashz since he's the one who's been working on the American version of that mod. 

41 minutes ago, Tooneyman23 said:

Hey @Gromilla have you used the chinese mod or The mighty XML mod? It comes with the male setups for Butt, breasts, and stomach bounce. If you need more info on it. Contact @Slashz since he's the one who's been working on the American version of that mod. 

Ya, I have this pack and new version of original china pack, I will try to find some useful, but it don't want to work for me, yet.

Tnx!

UPD. I was wrong, it worked, but only for sos full or without malegenitals meshes in male body nifs.  And no thigh bounce. I will dig further.. 

59 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

Ya, I have this pack and new version of original china pack, I will try to find some useful, but it don't want to work for me, yet.

Tnx!

UPD. I was wrong, it worked, but only for sos full or without malegenitals meshes in male body nifs.  And no thigh bounce. I will dig further.. 

Ah you want it for SOS Light.. Sorry I only use SOS Full which is not compatible with SOS Light version.

3 hours ago, Gromilla said:

With my pleasure.. 

my game has now turned into snu-snu between a crowd of jellyfish ;) and it's so funny .. 

I think I need to add "snu-snu" to my epic WIP reference tome entitled "Coital Characterizations: A Fucking Compendium." I'm still trying to find a way to sneak "genies" in there (some allege that it means "genitals") even though it doesn't mean "doing it." :classic_biggrin: