On 11/02/2018 at 4:17 AM, minalia said:

You just need to link the body type in the mesh file to the defaultbbp.xml in the plugin to get the smp physics. Very easy to do. Just need to open the bodyslide studio and write down what type of body type the meshe uses it. 

Can you be more specify please? Do you mean if I use UNP Special from bodyslide studio, I put in

<map shape="UNP Special" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml"/> ?

Would be great if you could give a more detailed example.

Use this spreadsheet and look at the shape names on it. Those are the ones you want to write. 

https://docs.zoho.com/sheet/open/1tnhp1fc8e67ed2a04e349b3568ce1b90cf7a/sheets/Sheet1/ranges/C17     This does not contain all the body shapes that unp uses. 

Exemple. I simply use the cbbe-hdt-vag.xml from PRZ all in one. But you are free to use the CBBE.xml if you want to use that for the body physics as well.

<map shape="BaseShape" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-hdt-vag.xml"/>  This is the cbbe shape. The rest below is all unp. 
        <map shape="UUNP" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-hdt-vag.xml"/>
        <map shape="cOJzZBaseShape" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-hdt-vag.xml"/>
        <map shape="Material.001" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-hdt-vag.xml"/>
        <map shape="SLIM PUSHUPNW3" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-hdt-vag.xml"/>
        <map shape="UNPB_TBBP_1" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-hdt-vag.xml"/>
        <map shape="UUNP_outfit" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-hdt-vag.xml"/>        
        <map shape="UNPB_TBBP_0" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-hdt-vag.xml"/>
        <map shape="UNPB_24_TBP 0" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-hdt-vag.xml"/>
        <map shape="UN7B_TBBP_1" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-hdt-vag.xml"/   
        <map shape="UUNPVagina" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-hdt-vag.xml"/       
        <map shape="UNP TM" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-hdt-vag.xml"/    

There may be a lot more different versions depending on what armor you find. Open em up via bodyslide studio and take a look if its uunp. You type uunp if its UUNP_whatever... You type it down in the code.

<map shape="UUNP_whatever..." file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Whatever the hell jiggle physics you wanna use.xml"/>

44 minutes ago, minalia said:

Use this spreadsheet and look at the shape names on it. Those are the ones you want to write. 

https://docs.zoho.com/sheet/open/1tnhp1fc8e67ed2a04e349b3568ce1b90cf7a/sheets/Sheet1/ranges/C17     This does not contain all the body shapes that unp uses. 

Exemple. I simply use the cbbe-hdt-vag.xml from PRZ all in one. But you are free to use the CBBE.xml if you want to use that for the body physics as well.

<map shape="BaseShape" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-hdt-vag.xml"/>  This is the cbbe shape. The rest below is all unp. 
        <map shape="UUNP" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-hdt-vag.xml"/>
        <map shape="cOJzZBaseShape" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-hdt-vag.xml"/>
        <map shape="Material.001" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-hdt-vag.xml"/>
        <map shape="SLIM PUSHUPNW3" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-hdt-vag.xml"/>
        <map shape="UNPB_TBBP_1" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-hdt-vag.xml"/>
        <map shape="UUNP_outfit" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-hdt-vag.xml"/>        
        <map shape="UNPB_TBBP_0" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-hdt-vag.xml"/>
        <map shape="UNPB_24_TBP 0" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-hdt-vag.xml"/>
        <map shape="UN7B_TBBP_1" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-hdt-vag.xml"/   
        <map shape="UUNPVagina" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-hdt-vag.xml"/       
        <map shape="UNP TM" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-hdt-vag.xml"/    

There may be a lot more different versions depending on what armor you find. Open em up via bodyslide studio and take a look if its uunp. You type uunp if its UUNP_whatever... You type it down in the code.

<map shape="UUNP_whatever..." file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Whatever the hell jiggle physics you wanna use.xml"/>

Thanks. "UUNP" for the map shape works. But I still don't know where you find the name in bodyslide studio. The name it shows is Unified UNP Special, Unified UNP hands, and UUNP - HDT Jester for instance for the outfit, etc.

5a83cc24c1cba_picturetera.thumb.png.62e610a07398ec8657c6446e47fd9bfd.png

Alright i pointed at the section where you need to take a good look at where the bodyshape name is usually located for the body part of the armor. Type whatever is the body in the body slot section into the defaultbbp.xml. There are dozens of different variations like i pointed out in earlier threads. If you still don't get it. just bloody click on the sections till the body glows with pixels. That's the one you want, not the damn armor parts.

take 2.png

On 13.2.2018 at 4:51 AM, lampuiho said:

Thanks. "UUNP" for the map shape works. But I still don't know where you find the name in bodyslide studio. The name it shows is Unified UNP Special, Unified UNP hands, and UUNP - HDT Jester for instance for the outfit, etc.

Just use goddamn nifskope

Ok, I haven't spent so much time with HDT-SMP for SSE, just trying the new CBBE. Testing the wigs and earrings from old skyrim. Also tested collisions from malebody and schlong physics with femalebody. Everything is working nice for all those, but when I tried to add collisions from the mod:https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4477-creature-schlongs-se/ with femalebody and physics  from this one:https://www.loverslab.com/topic/81992-hdt-female-draugrs-for-vanilla-and-immersive-creatures/ to the femaledraugr,

there is absolutely nothing. No collisions from the schlongs with femalebody and no physics on the draugr. Tried adding link to the controller files in defaultBBPs.xml like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<default-bbps>
    <map shape="CBBE" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-smp.xml"/>
    <map shape="UUNP" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml"/>     
    <map shape="MaleBody" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleBody.xml"/> 
    <map shape="Hands" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Hands.xml"/> 
    <map shape="MaleHands" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleHands.xml"/>     
    <map shape="Troll" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Troll.xml"/>  
    <map shape="SabreCat" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Sabrecat.xml"/> 
    <map shape="FemaleBodyNaked" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Draugrfemale.xml"/> 
</default-bbps>

and also tried adding nistringextra data directly in the .nif files to the xml controller files, but no luck.

Doesn't seem like the xml files are loaded at all when reading the log which is strange since both earring and wigs are working fine.

Anyone tried this out? Are there any restrictions so far on the HDT-SMP files?

On 2/14/2018 at 5:47 AM, Farass said:

Ok, I haven't spent so much time with HDT-SMP for SSE, just trying the new CBBE. Testing the wigs and earrings from old skyrim. Also tested collisions from malebody and schlong physics with femalebody. Everything is working nice for all those, but when I tried to add collisions from the mod:https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4477-creature-schlongs-se/ with femalebody and physics  from this one:https://www.loverslab.com/topic/81992-hdt-female-draugrs-for-vanilla-and-immersive-creatures/ to the femaledraugr,

there is absolutely nothing. No collisions from the schlongs with femalebody and no physics on the draugr. Tried adding link to the controller files in defaultBBPs.xml like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<default-bbps>
    <map shape="CBBE" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-smp.xml"/>
    <map shape="UUNP" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml"/>     
    <map shape="MaleBody" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleBody.xml"/> 
    <map shape="Hands" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Hands.xml"/> 
    <map shape="MaleHands" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleHands.xml"/>     
    <map shape="Troll" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Troll.xml"/>  
    <map shape="SabreCat" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Sabrecat.xml"/> 
    <map shape="FemaleBodyNaked" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Draugrfemale.xml"/> 
</default-bbps>

and also tried adding nistringextra data directly in the .nif files to the xml controller files, but no luck.

Doesn't seem like the xml files are loaded at all when reading the log which is strange since both earring and wigs are working fine.

Anyone tried this out? Are there any restrictions so far on the HDT-SMP files?

Just curious, what wigs have you tried?

Oh, has anyone tried converting any actual HDT hair mods over from oldrim?

Ks wigs hdt smp pe

Azera sorceress comes with a smp hair wig 

Miyu hair wig

Moonlight blade outfits comes with a wig.

Soul calibur braid hair wig.

Those are the ones i tend to use lately. I know i got a bunch more but they are written in chinese and I will not bother trying to type those in this post. Some work well enough and others are so messed up they just crash my game if i turn em on.  Google em. Optimise the meshes to make em work. Don't come asking how to stop the hair from clipping into the body. I don't know and i don't care. All i know is some of the hdt smp armors got the right scripts so the hair won't clip including the nude smp body i use.  Don't bother asking if a pe hair will work. It won't work. It will never work. 

I have several problems with Flower Girls SE, collisions don't look like it should look (knee glitch, actors doesn't match, arms are falling into bodies etc). I use CBBE Body Physics with HDT. Any ideas, what's wrong?( Sorry for my English, it's really bad(

Spoiler

111.thumb.JPG.e366148f9d6fe2fffeabfe4666e1536d.JPG

1115.JPG.a8c4c8df7968278d810c41813c780682.JPG

1114.JPG.b5cd1076ddb40488ec3a4944026625c8.JPG

1113.JPG.96598c4860ffd945bdd031ef7ebf5af3.JPG

1112.JPG.223c08ddb79cbe828183d67557e1f9d1.JPG

Deinstall Flower girls SE. Install beta Sexlabs 1.63 and all of its requirements. Problem solved.

Flower girls uses its own animation sets that do not work with smp physics or any type of animation physics. It was explained in a earlier post in this thread. The beta sexlabs works with smp physics very well. Just requires Skse 64 and do some work in moving the models into the right positions via the mcm menu.  

40 minutes ago, minalia said:

Deinstall Flower girls SE. Install beta Sexlabs 1.63 and all of its requirements. Problem solved.

Flower girls uses its own animation sets that do not work with smp physics or any type of animation physics. It was explained in a earlier post in this thread. The beta sexlabs works with smp physics very well. Just requires Skse 64 and do some work in moving the models into the right positions via the mcm menu.  

Thanks! And sorry for my inattention, it's really hard to read all this topic.

Can someone tell us what exactly : "Optimized for physical petals"  means to us common folks? Does it refer to the labia part of the hdt body mesh?

I did some basic testing and it is more stable then the previous one. No crashing when using racemenu in the open world with a heavy smp dress setup. No slowdowns with smp clothes that is soon followed by a ctd. So far so good. 

1 hour ago, grimmjow666 said:

where is update ? the files is the same for me 1_5_23.7

1_5_23 is the game version. We're going off the the thread title which gives the date the file was updated, and also the Update Log ( 更新日志 ).

On 2/8/2018 at 11:08 PM, Illuminati said:

Are we eventually going to have an official HDT SMP thread with a link to the 3dmgame.com in the first post along with instructions on how to install?

No, because 3dm isn't supposed to be hosting anything related to SMP because they like to paywall content and have invasive malware based user tiering and advertising. Might wanna do some research before making sweeping generalized "suggestions" that aren't really suggestions. 

Also no, because work on the meshes and the exposed functions of SMP aren't finished yet and still need work. The current iteration doesn't even have half of the usable functions exposed to users and Hydro has already changed both collision properties and mesh assignation context twice in the last six months, so maybe you should wait for the war to actually start before declaring victory. SMP isn't out of alpha, much less beta, much less release candidate, much less done, much less nexus upload, much less I can't read words and do things so where's my paywalled patreon AIO version that uses stolen assets.

unp

Convert the unp mesh and textures, assign the unp mesh's actual name to the registry file, write a controller file if you know what you're doing or copy and rename a controller file if you don't. Since the CBBE bones are the same as UNP bones and the unp vagina is actually being used as the CBBE vagina, it works right out of the box NOW, when a couple of new UNP bodies with integrated meshes appear for 32, those won't be flatly compatible with the current controller scheme as they will have different bones.

Don't ask me

Add a body collision model to the hair as per day one SMP instructions.

Strange i noticed a weird glitch with the hand of my character stretching into infinity or dead corpses spinning around to infinity. This may be related with the new smp engine patch at february 21 since i have never seen that weird stuff happen prior that patch. I got no smp files related to the hand itself other then a xml file and even then i don't use any clothes that has smp effects on the gloves.  

8 hours ago, minalia said:

Strange i noticed a weird glitch with the hand of my character stretching into infinity or dead corpses spinning around to infinity. This may be related with the new smp engine patch at february 21 since i have never seen that weird stuff happen prior that patch. I got no smp files related to the hand itself other then a xml file and even then i don't use any clothes that has smp effects on the gloves.  

Same problem. Dead people starts breakdancing after installing the new HDT SMP release.

If I go to save game and pushes save a game without saving everything is back to normal.

On 7/1/2018 at 7:05 PM, ousnius said:

Unfortunately the doubled hair issue can't be fixed unless I redo the meshes from scratch (the actual geometry is doubled in them).

However, that's too much work and hassle, so I'm not gonna do that.

Here's the files, though. No requirements needed.

Credits to Kalilies, Stealthic, montyj, farass, prZ, HydrogensaysHDT and me.

KS Wigs HDT SMP SE.7z

Hi, 

I can't get those wigs to show up in the console when I use the help command. I tried 'help KSWigs' and nothing showed up. I tried typing the full name of one of the wigs ('help KSWigsBlueBirdBlack') and it didn't show up.   

The mod has been installed with NMM. Files are where they are supposed to be, esp file is checked. 

The mod is listed as having no requirements.  

Finally, I've been trying out other wig mods from this side today without problems so it's not like I don't know how to use the help and additem commands.

Can someone help? 

20 minutes ago, unyuu said:

Hi, 

I can't get those wigs to show up in the console when I use the help command. I tried 'help KSWigs' and nothing showed up. I tried typing the full name of one of the wigs ('help KSWigsBlueBirdBlack') and it didn't show up.   

The mod has been installed with NMM. Files are where they are supposed to be, esp file is checked. 

The mod is listed as having no requirements.  

Finally, I've been trying out other wig mods from this side today without problems so it's not like I don't know how to use the help and additem commands.

Can someone help? 

If you Downloaded it correctly, go into the console and type help "HDT" Should be there. 

8 minutes ago, aDeadlyrtwinkie said:

If you Downloaded it correctly, go into the console and type help "HDT" Should be there. 

Thank you! So the name of the wigs in the game didn't exactly match the name of the .nif files or the tes5edit IDs, that's why my searches didn't return any results. I guess I should have checked the mod in the CK. 

Thanks again!