11 hours ago, crazyeights said:

Strange... doesn't seem to work for me. I built with the Calient Special Body and everything. Maybe there's a conflicting mod

Collision detection also depends on the armor/gloves used.

Remember to also install hands/feet, the SMP collision works according to the names of the meshes (within the .nif file). So if your gloves have the hand-part named as anything other than "Hands" then the collision won't work. Check full list of supported mesh names in the SMP config files, there should also be alternative names like "Gloves".

If everything I mentioned above is in order, then the issue is most likely in the SMP config files (as in collision is disabled).

53 minutes ago, kalikka said:

Collision detection also depends on the armor/gloves used.

Remember to also install hands/feet, the SMP collision works according to the names of the meshes (within the .nif file). So if your gloves have the hand-part named as anything other than "Hands" then the collision won't work. Check full list of supported mesh names in the SMP config files, there should also be alternative names like "Gloves".

If everything I mentioned above is in order, then the issue is most likely in the SMP config files (as in collision is disabled).

My character isn't using gloves, but good suggestion

I don't know which SMP config files you're talking about, are you talking about the ones in the skse plugins folder? There's cbbe-feet, configs, etc, and one file called "HandsCollide.xml" which i took the time to open

<per-triangle-shape name= "calienteHandFemale1st">

<margin>0.05</margin?

<tag>hands</tag>

<no-collide-with-tag>hands</no-collide-with-tag>

^do you think this last line means it won't collide with hands...? If so, how do I change this!

2 hours ago, crazyeights said:

I don't know which SMP config files you're talking about, are you talking about the ones in the skse plugins folder? There's cbbe-feet, configs, etc, and one file called "HandsCollide.xml" which i took the time to open

<margin>0.05</margin?

<tag>hands</tag>

^do you think this last line means it won't collide with hands...? If so, how do I change this!

Uhh.... you haven't installed any config files. That's your problem.

The SMP framework+physics package doesn't have any proper config files (at least for collision). For example the file you just mentioned is disabled by default on the framework+physics package. The "defaultBBPs.xml" file is the main-file that controls which config-files are being used, and if you check it out you can see that the "HandsCollide.xml" has been commented out (aka. disabled).

Install CBBE SMP Config v1.0.6 for starters.

17 hours ago, kalikka said:

Uhh.... you haven't installed any config files. That's your problem.

The SMP framework+physics package doesn't have any proper config files (at least for collision). For example the file you just mentioned is disabled by default on the framework+physics package. The "defaultBBPs.xml" file is the main-file that controls which config-files are being used, and if you check it out you can see that the "HandsCollide.xml" has been commented out (aka. disabled).

Install CBBE SMP Config v1.0.6 for starters.

I installed it, but it seems to have disabled the old SMP physics and replaced it with less jiggly ones.... 

Hi. I'm trying to get SMP working in my game. I have CBBE SMP Config installed plus SSE Physics and framework but only the body physics work. When I equip an SMP armor part of it stretches straight down and there are no physics other than breast and butt. Skirt physics don't work. What do I need to do to enable the SMP part?

4 hours ago, ShivasBane said:

Hi. I'm trying to get SMP working in my game. I have CBBE SMP Config installed plus SSE Physics and framework but only the body physics work. When I equip an SMP armor part of it stretches straight down and there are no physics other than breast and butt. Skirt physics don't work. What do I need to do to enable the SMP part?

Correct SMP version installed? link

My crystal ball is in the laundry at the moment so I can't tell which armor mods you are talking about. But most likely you are using LE SMP stuff on SE. LE stuff won't work on SE.

16 hours ago, crazyeights said:

I installed it, but it seems to have disabled the old SMP physics and replaced it with less jiggly ones.... 

Just copy/paste the settings from "cbbe-tbbp.xml" to "CBBE.xml".

It's dangerous to go alone! Take this (outdated but the info for tuning the jiggle is still there)

On 2/19/2019 at 4:18 PM, crazyeights said:

<margin>0.05</margin?

<tag>hands</tag>

just try delete <no-collide-with-tag>hands</no-collide-with-tag> or set <can-collide-with-tag>hands</can-collide-with-tag>

No-collide does it mean (oh, is it true?) "not to collide" .... that is, NO collisions, no interactions. Meshes pass through each other ... By default, all collisions are there. Do not write anything, everything will collide and interfere with each other :)

Sorry, but annoying to write the same dozens of times. Just read this topic carefully at least a couple of dozen pages. I (or colleagues who know this better than me) we will try to write "SMP for dummies" but not today :) (although everything is already written three years ago, but you need to make corrections).

5 hours ago, kalikka said:

My crystal ball is in the laundry at the moment so I can't tell which armor mods you are talking about. But most likely you are using LE SMP stuff on SE. LE stuff won't work on SE.

I'm using v1.5.62 of the SMP dll's. One of the armors is Sunjeongs port of the damaged feather armor with the SMP patch applied. The top stretches almost to the ground and is static. The only movement is in the breasts. The skirt stretches down into the ground and the only movement is in the butt. I have a couple of mods still in form 43 and they work fine but everything else was either produced for or ported to SE. I'm running no le armors or anything like that.

18 hours ago, ShivasBane said:

I'm using v1.5.62 of the SMP dll's. One of the armors is Sunjeongs port of the damaged feather armor with the SMP patch applied. The top stretches almost to the ground and is static. The only movement is in the breasts. The skirt stretches down into the ground and the only movement is in the butt. I have a couple of mods still in form 43 and they work fine but everything else was either produced for or ported to SE. I'm running no le armors or anything like that.

The damaged feather armor was missing the textures completely when I downloaded the full SunJeong package + SMP patch. So I recommend to doublecheck if the file structure is correct on the mod (and remember to run BodySlide).

Otherwise it should work with SMP Framework+Physics+CBBE Configs. I even have the SMP body physics disabled (CBPC+SMP) and the armor works fine.

I hope you are not using SMP body physics alongside CBP(C).

On 2/5/2019 at 9:07 AM, Skyrim-Kirito said:

I see...the Royal Elven Set which is modified by Gromilla is really a brilliant work. I hope that he could make a step-by-step tutorial to show the process...

That's the one I was referring to! There are even some recolors for it- white, purple, red, gold... it's a truly beautiful "gown," especially if you are using a girly runway walk animation to make it sway back and forth as you walk. @Gromilla did a great job fixing it!

On 2/8/2019 at 10:22 AM, Hippeus said:

Do I need to do anything special to have both CBP and SMP installed at the same time? Cause I’d like to have my hair physics back in SSE.

On 2/8/2019 at 1:25 PM, markTheLustOne said:

I use cbpc and smp, I just disabled the body references on defaultBBPs and delete the othe body xml(hands, pussy, etc).

1. Comment out the contents of (or simply rename or remove) DefaultBBPs.xml. This simple step completely eliminates HDT-SMP body physics. There is no need to delete any other xml's.

2. Install CPBC per instructions on that page

3. Run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

4. Manually rename ..\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\cbp.dll to xcbp.dll or zcbp.dll to make sure it loads last among dll's

5. Done!

I downloaded a custom preset for HDT SMP on LL but I noticed it doesn’t seem to have breast or vaginal collision. Like the vagina doesn’t seem to open during sex with SexLab. Am I missing something? To have hand/breast, and vaginal collision with just HDT SMP? I built the Special body.

This is the custom preset I'm using: 

@Vyxenne: Decided to stick with HDT SMP as performance doesn't seem to be negatively impacted with a 2600x OC. Just can't solve the vaginal/breast collision problem I'm having.

Honestly, I would also prefer to use HDT-SMP as well with my UUNP body but no matter what I do, I can never seem to get collisions to work. Which is why I usually end up just going CBPC. If anyone knows how to make collisions work properly, I will switch back to HDT-SMP in a heartbeat.

Ok, I'll try to help: 

Base set for SMP.7z
In the archive, my configuration files for most of the bodies used (not all of course, but the general logic should be clear), BaseShape is used for the RemodeledArmor (C77) and the same, in which the body is from the BaseShape CBBE outfit family. There are no (and will not be) files to customize the physics of the creatures. Only what I constantly use in the game.  UUNP Special, CBBE Special, COSHD (Extended version :), but everything should work by default for all COSHD body versions), UUNPVaginaN. No proxy collision meshes and other addons for body mesh, only base bodies. The dynamics of movements for parts of the body set up yourself, then "the taste and color ...", as they say .. 

Perhaps there are no collisions of mouth-vag, but somehow I don’t care for it :) 

All the videos that I showed in the last few months are made on the basis of these settings.
But, I warn you, make a backup of your files and if you do not know what you are doing and get a bunch of errors and other "joys" and do not want to figure it out, then forget about all this :)

Enjoy :)

On 2/21/2019 at 5:59 AM, kalikka said:

Correct SMP version installed? link

I've used LE SMP stuff in SE quite a few times it and seems to work just fine in my game...

3 hours ago, Butch93h said:

LE SMP work in SE? That might open up some more interesting possibilities...

There are some deprecated tags in LE SMP but fixing them for SSE is child's play compared with rewriting a new SMP xml from scratch as you have to do when converting Oldrim HDT-PE items.