12 minutes ago, elzee said:

Could someone help me to test if this mod conflict with SMP:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89297

I'v converted it to SSE.

No lurker like skeletons in this mod. And I can spawn every NPC added by this mod near me through console command without issue.

BUT it will 100% CTD when I'm going out Solitude city from the main door with SMP.

I found it.

It's the DecalBloodSprayGroundMedium [TXST:0008B1F6] placed in the worldspace causing this.

I can't understand why a simple placed texture set will conflict with SMP.

Could someone help me to do more test. If confirmed I can report it to HDT.

22 minutes ago, elzee said:

I found it.

It's the DecalBloodSprayGroundMedium [TXST:0008B1F6] placed in the worldspace causing this.

Forget this. Seems something happend during  cleaning the esp.

Uploaded new HDT-SMP creature collision files.

Inclued are:

ashman\
bear\
boar\
canine\
chaurus\
deer\
draugr\
falmer\
giant\
goat\
horker\
horse\
riekling\
skeever\
spider\
vampirelord\
werebear\
werewolf\

However, I need some help with the MoreNastyCritters meshes of the Sabrecat and Troll, leading to the collision not working for those two.

In the log I get these errors:

WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Sabrecat.xml(24,2):Shape Sabrepenis  has unsupport vertex format 0x0007b0008765040b flag:7b size:44
WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Sabrecat.xml(24,2):support format flag:2bffdcd0 size:-2023422965
WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Sabrecat.xml(24,2):support format flag:2bffdcd0 size:-2023422965

WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Troll.xml(4,2):Shape Troll  has unsupport vertex format 0x0007b0008765040b flag:7b size:44
WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Troll.xml(4,2):support format flag:2c0fda10 size:-2023422965
WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Troll.xml(4,2):support format flag:2c0fda10 size:-2023422965

Seems to be something wrong with the conversion to SSE .nif format. 

10 hours ago, elzee said:

I found it.

I think I can tell more about it.
Do you using SSE ENGINE FIXES?

I think HDT-SMP somehow conflict with SSE Engine Fixes, that changes memory blocks.
HDT-SMP for Skyrim Legendary Edition also conflicts with Crash Fixes' "UseOSAllocators=1" option. I mean latest memory patch http://www.9damao.com/thread-10191-1-1.html

4 minutes ago, full_inu said:

I think I can tell more about it.
Do you using SSE ENGINE FIXES?

I think HDT-SMP somehow conflict with SSE Engine Fixes, that changes memory blocks.
HDT-SMP for Skyrim Legendary Edition also conflicts with Crash Fixes' "UseOSAllocators=1" option. I mean latest memory patch http://www.9damao.com/thread-10191-1-1.html

Is the mem patch still applicable? I thought we switched to SSE engine fixes, SSE fixes, and Misc fixes

On 12/16/2018 at 3:17 AM, Vyxenne said:

Hey, friend, where have you been?

Hello!
I'm actively fighting with problems :) My computer is almost dead and I need funds for restoration, so there is almost no time.
From the news:
I redid most of the wigs from the YunDao Pack, all the collisions work, the hair intersects only with elements of clothing, but it is difficult to limit because of the insane amount of different clothes.
I received permission to adapt to the physics of a new package of hairstyles from the Kalilie (author of KS hairdos), but I will do this after the holidays.
Fully finished Merida wig. Optimized meshes, made new textures. 5 variants of wigs are planned - long and short hair and three primary colors (Blond, Red and Brunette). Just waiting for a response from the author. 
I found about 20 different HDT hairstyles from different authors (there are also male ones) that I plan to also adapt physics to the SMP.
It is possible that I will be able to create a package with physics for horses, I found an option that will help me to do it painlessly :)
While such plans. what will happen in real life only life will show :)

By the way, I forgot to say, body collisions work by default.
Elsi just delete all the lines of the  <no-collide-with-tag> in the xml files between the lines <per-triangle-shape name="blabla" and </per-triangle-shape>, then everything will work. This will require more performance from the processor, but will work. 

This is a simplified version.

23 hours ago, Yinkle said:

I've encountered this before with smp enabled meshes. You need to remove vertex colours for SSE. It seems they are unsupported

Hmm..seems like Vertex colors are already removed by NIF optimizer, but I see that the vertex size i 44 just like in the error messages.

WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Sabrecat.xml(24,2):Shape Sabrepenis  has unsupport vertex format 0x0007b0008765040b flag:7b size:44

This size is specific for the sabrecat and troll. All others have vertex size  40.

screen1.jpg

screen2.JPG

On 12/15/2018 at 11:25 PM, jesseg said:

OK, although I never said the NPC LR01 were required for anything, you said you could not locate it in your nif, I merely attached a nif with the missing bones...

...and now that you have pointed it out, I can see how "I don't have any Breast01 bones in my body" could be taken two ways-

• My body is deficient so somebody please send me a body with those bones (which is the way you took it)
  • My xml is goofy because it references a bone I don't have (which is the way I intended it.)

Thank you so much for sharing your body with me...

...under the bleachers....

...at half time...

...giving me the bone I needed...

...watching the band march around as we did it...

Is it getting warm in here, or is it just me? Anyway, I have to go now and, um, check something. Thanks for your help.

34 minutes ago, Farass said:

Hmm..seems like Vertex colors are already removed by NIF optimizer,

Right click vertex desc and select vertex flags, then uncheck "colors" and save the nif.

Edit: do this to the BsTriShape node, then save and run it through nif optimzer again. then you shouldn't see "colors" in the niskinpartition vertex desc. Vertex size will then be 40 too.

2 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Is this necessary on all meshes optimized by Nif Optimizer? Or just on Sabrecat dicks? :classic_biggrin:

:D I had a few nifs with this issue a while back and narrowed it down to the vertex colors as there were some that worked with that as the only diference.

21 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Is this necessary on all meshes optimized by Nif Optimizer? Or just on Sabrecat dicks? :classic_biggrin:

In some cases you need to edit the nifs BEFORE you run NO on them. The Vertex colour settings have to be set up correctly in order to be converted correctly. If you skip that step, you can never know what comes out.....

On 12/16/2018 at 9:46 PM, Farass said:

Uploaded new HDT-SMP creature collision files.

Inclued are:

ashman\
bear\
boar\
canine\
chaurus\
deer\
draugr\
falmer\
giant\
goat\
horker\
horse\
riekling\
skeever\
spider\
vampirelord\
werebear\
werewolf\

However, I need some help with the MoreNastyCritters meshes of the Sabrecat and Troll, leading to the collision not working for those two.

In the log I get these errors:

WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Troll.xml(4,2):Shape Troll  has unsupport vertex format 0x0007b0008765040b flag:7b size:44

Seems to be something wrong with the conversion to SSE .nif format. 

ok, finallly I added Troll and Sabrecat to the collection.  I had to remove vertex colors from original skyrim files - save , and then convert them to SSE .nif format.

Included are:

ashman\
bear\
boar\
canine\
chaurus\
deer\
draugr\
falmer\
giant\
goat\
horker\
horse\
riekling\

sabrecat\
skeever\
spider\

troll\
vampirelord\
werebear\
werewolf\

HDT-SMP Creature collisions.zip

Another very good reason for basis and origin to be zero in SMP physics? They will interact with other objects like capes (that don't have no-collide tag) in strange ways.

So here are two finalized mechanics for CBBE motion. They have very different design philosophies so try them out and let me know what you think. They are for the CBBE special body but you could adapt them to other bodies. Don't forget to rename them.

CBBE - Ultimate Jiggle.xml - designed based on taking advantage of the instability caused by setting a non-zero basis or origin. Lighter tension and lower mass along with the instability lead to a more random and rewarding motion.

CBBE - UItimate Sport.xml - designed with a slightly more realistic impression in mind. Motion limits relaxed because of inherent stability (due to not relying on origin/basis trick) to give greater freedom of motion while greater mass/tension/damping lead to a more realistic response.