On 2/4/2018 at 12:20 PM, ousnius said:

There's no belly node on the CBBE SSE bodies, as there's a maximum of 4 bones each vertex can be assigned to. Since the new body has more smoothed out and better weights, there's no space here any longer. I can't paint belly weights without editing and sacrificing the quality of all the spine deformation. My priority is better weights over a jiggling belly, which I always found weird anyway.

So as said previously, I'll likely not be able to, and don't want to, add it to CBBE SSE. If you want belly scaling, that would still be possible with in-game morphs in the future, if RaceMenu SE ever gets this feature.

- Goes into a corner and cries inconsolably! -

I don't care for jiggling bellies either, but pregnancy mods for Skyrim are like... the very essence of life. Been waiting ever since Skyrim SE came out to start playing again with decent performance (unlike Oldrim), but it seems my wait isn't over yet. Is in-game morphing through RaceMenu (and pregnancy mods using that feature) a realistic expectation (or should I just go back to The Sims 4)?

If anyone can help that would be awesome

So when I got to create a new character - when I choose female, the game will hang for about 20 seconds while loading then crash.

The game works fine otherwise, male creation works, females in game using cbbe and cbp physics all work just not create female.

I have cbbe, cbp, bodyslide, xp32. The only thing I dont have is racemenu cos it sounds a bitch to install for SEE and still super buggy.

New to bodyslide too - i just chose the physics version of all cbbe stuff and did build batch

Any help would be awesome

11 hours ago, jayjay83 said:

If anyone can help that would be awesome

So when I got to create a new character - when I choose female, the game will hang for about 20 seconds while loading then crash.

The game works fine otherwise, male creation works, females in game using cbbe and cbp physics all work just not create female.

I have cbbe, cbp, bodyslide, xp32. The only thing I dont have is racemenu cos it sounds a bitch to install for SEE and still super buggy.

New to bodyslide too - i just chose the physics version of all cbbe stuff and did build batch

Any help would be awesome

Which version are you running, Oldrim or Newrim? If it's Oldrim, you'll probably need "Showracemenu's Precache Killer"

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33526/

If it's Newrim, I'm not sure since I don't use Newrim...

22 minutes ago, TR0767 said:

Which version are you running, Oldrim or Newrim? If it's Oldrim, you'll probably need "Showracemenu's Precache Killer"

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33526/

If it's Newrim, I'm not sure since I don't use Newrim...

There is a version of precache killer included in the last few versions of SSE Engine Fixes. They say it isn't needed but it definitely got rid of the long pause I was experiencing when using showracemenu with lots of hair and makeup mods. 

1 hour ago, EvilReFlex said:

I'm porting a mesh from vanilla to SE CBBE and have many custom slider as *obj files, but if I import a mesh as slider data the masked area also gets changed. 

Is this a bug, or did I miss something? 

Importing slider data doesn't respect your current mask. You can use "Slider -> Clear Slider Data" right afterwards, though.

Folks, I need somw help.

problem: can't get physics applied to a body \ outfits with a certaun preset

what I have:

racemenu

xpmsse

hdt-smp and hdt hh (framework and extensions)

uunp hdt-smp from loverslab (with hdt enables body meshes, breast butt and belly)

bodyslide se

uunp sliders from oldrim bodyslide (folder 02) (as a requirement for Shiva's UUNP vanilla armors and clothing with hdt physics)

Shiva's UUNP vanilla outfits with bodyslide, hdt physics capable

Slim is Good UUNP preset from Oldrim

FNIS

what goes wrong:

everything works with Shiva's bodyslides and uunp hdt smp from here

thers jiggling and stuff on both nude body and armors / outfuts I picked

but I dont like body preset.

if I build body with Slim is Good , doesn'tmatter what options I pick for body/feet/hands, body preset applies but no physics

Under Unified UNP group I tried :

uunp hdt body hands feet

uunp hdt body and default hands feet

uunp default body and default hands feet

uunp special body hands feet

practically all combinations

Same with all outfits with Shiva's bodyslides and slim is good as body preset:

shape (preset) applies, but no physics

I made sure nothing overwrites hdt smp uunp config from loverslab or shiva bodyslide

everything works without preset / me trying to build body / outfits with any other preset other than ones from oldrim bodyslide uunp / shiva's bodyslide

can someone give me a nice clear step by step instructions?

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to mention that I decided to try the new version of WAFR and CCF by Kryptopyr and they seem to play nice with bodyslide.  I have some outfits using Keo's skimpy armor and others using the vanilla CBBE meshes and CCF looks great on both.  I find the mage robes and the Vigilant chainmail robes especially cool looking.

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, zax said:

Is "Ankle Size" slider compatible between LE/SE conversions in any way? Or do we have to re-do the whole thing for high heels conversions?

None of the seams or sliders on any part of the mesh (except for the neck) are compatible, I'm afraid.

The CBBE SE mod page has two slider files for high heels that you can apply to the feet. It also comes with a readme file.

5 hours ago, ousnius said:

None of the seams or sliders on any part of the mesh (except for the neck) are compatible, I'm afraid.

The CBBE SE mod page has two slider files for high heels that you can apply to the feet. It also comes with a readme file.

Awesome, that would explain why we have no heels for SE yet, they can't be ported without recreating the whole feet shape?

The feet shape for high heels is extremely difficult to get right, only few selected mods in Classic have it done properly (Charming Heels etc.). Everyone else had them unnaturally squeezed or badly weighted. I'm afraid that it can't be achieved with slider and we need to wait for some skilled 3D modder to do it manually.

2 hours ago, zax said:

Awesome, that would explain why we have no heels for SE yet, they can't be ported without recreating the whole feet shape?

The feet shape for high heels is extremely difficult to get right, only few selected mods in Classic have it done properly (Charming Heels etc.). Everyone else had them unnaturally squeezed or badly weighted. I'm afraid that it can't be achieved with slider and we need to wait for some skilled 3D modder to do it manually.

A slider is nothing different than an edited 3D model, other than the fact that you can actually use them properly in combination with BodySlide. You should look at the ones I made first and then judge. If there's something wrong about it, feel free to get someone to edit them so I can upload more variations or better ones to the page.

All the changes were made for a better body mod as a whole.

1 hour ago, ousnius said:

A slider is nothing different than an edited 3D model, other than the fact that you can actually use them properly in combination with BodySlide. You should look at the ones I made first and then judge. If there's something wrong about it, feel free to get someone to edit them so I can upload more variations or better ones to the page.

All the changes were made for a better body mod as a whole.

No don't get me wrong, I'm not criticizing your models, but this method which is, in my opinion, not precise enough for this kind of things. But we will see, it might be good starting point for better models for example.

So, with sliders, are they created by making a nif_0 and nif_1 as reference to 0% and 100%? Is that the general idea?

What does it mean when I put 150% into it though? How does it work? What does -50% do? Does OS just somehow extrapolate what should happen in those situations from just the reference models? I'm sure this has been explained before. But anyone care to explain it briefly again?

2 hours ago, tryguy said:

So, with sliders, are they created by making a nif_0 and nif_1 as reference to 0% and 100%? Is that the general idea?

What does it mean when I put 150% into it though? How does it work? What does -50% do? Does OS just somehow extrapolate what should happen in those situations from just the reference models? I'm sure this has been explained before. But anyone care to explain it briefly again?

I’m speaking from ignorance here, but I imagine it’s linear interpolation.

If I’m right: There are two positions for a single vertex - one for 0%, one for 100%. Those two positions form a straight line from one to another. +100% starts at the 100% point, goes along the line made by the two points, then stops after its reached the distance between the original two points. -100% would do the same thing in the opposite direction starting at the 0% point. -50% would do the same thing, but only half as far.

5 minutes ago, Solatium said:

I’m speaking from ignorance here, but I imagine it’s linear interpolation.

If I’m right: There are two positions for a single vertex - one for 0%, one for 100%. Those two positions form a straight line from one to another. +100% starts at the 100% point, goes along the line made by the two points, then stops after its reached the distance between the original two points. -100% would do the same thing in the opposite direction starting at the 0% point. -50% would do the same thing, but only half as far.

Oh, so it's all to do with individual or maybe grouped-together vertex positions? That makes a lot of sense. I haven't really looked into that. I imagine a lot of the transformations require coordination of entire clumps of vertices, like when you increase/decrease the entire size of boobs. Other things would only reference reduced sets of those vertices. Or something.

Hey, so I'm experiencing some weird behavior with CBBE SE, and how the areola slider seems to work with the normal weight slider for the game.

Could someone do these steps and verify if you see the same behavior? Cause, it could just be my game this is happening in. Or it could be a problem that no one has really noticed before. Except me.

So, the steps:

1. Start BS. Choose CBBE Vanilla as preset. Enable the build morphs box.

2. Go to Areola Size and make High Weight 100% (the default is 0%).

3. Build it, and now test it in game. Change weight from 0 to 1 or something and look at what the nipples do.

In my experience, they take a sudden expansion from .99 to 1. You can see that in these pics:

Spoiler

ScreenShot55.thumb.png.e069229fdd03c846b2d9162f8359427a.png

ScreenShot56.thumb.png.75624a621b41f21dd113aaac86ffd5a7.png

And that's it. Post results. It's either limited to me, for some reason. Or this affects all users of this body. I'd like to know which one of those it is, before I decide to move onto another body again.

2 hours ago, tryguy said:

Hey, so I'm experiencing some weird behavior with CBBE SE, and how the areola slider seems to work with the normal weight slider for the game.

Could someone do these steps and verify if you see the same behavior? Cause, it could just be my game this is happening in. Or it could be a problem that no one has really noticed before. Except me.

So, the steps:

1. Start BS. Choose CBBE Vanilla as preset. Enable the build morphs box.

2. Go to Areola Size and make High Weight 100% (the default is 0%).

3. Build it, and now test it in game. Change weight from 0 to 1 or something and look at what the nipples do.

In my experience, they take a sudden expansion from .99 to 1. You can see that in these pics:

Reveal hidden contents

And that's it. Post results. It's either limited to me, for some reason. Or this affects all users of this body. I'd like to know which one of those it is, before I decide to move onto another body again.

The fact that you already set it to 100% in BodySlide made me curious. What happens if you keep it at 0% in BodySlide?

33 minutes ago, ousnius said:

The fact that you already set it to 100% in BodySlide made me curious. What happens if you keep it at 0% in BodySlide?

Well, I haven't tried it on my own preset. But, if we use the CBBE Vanilla and leave the Aerola Size at 0% at both min and max, then it'll function without trouble. I did that before, just to see what the default shape did. then I set it at 100%, and I saw that it did the exact same thing my own preset does when it crosses from .99 to 1.

I suppose I could adjust my own preset to have that at 0%. But, that's not exactly the look for the mesh I'm going for. But, I'll try it and report back.

Edit: Yeah, it seems to work OK in that situation: you get a uniform growth from 0 to 1.

Spoiler

ScreenShot64.thumb.png.b0380c228b82f7035a5aa67b5dd45771.png

ScreenShot63.thumb.png.799f35535f3d8325c40ec37691d824d5.png

And I'm not seeing that explosion from transitioning from .99 to 1. The question is, is this happening to anyone else, or is it just somehow isolated to my skyrim SE install. That, I don't know.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2018 at 7:16 PM, darksynth0 said:

Folks, I need somw help.

problem: can't get physics applied to a body \ outfits with a certaun preset

what I have:

racemenu

xpmsse

hdt-smp and hdt hh (framework and extensions)

uunp hdt-smp from loverslab (with hdt enables body meshes, breast butt and belly)

bodyslide se

uunp sliders from oldrim bodyslide (folder 02) (as a requirement for Shiva's UUNP vanilla armors and clothing with hdt physics)

Shiva's UUNP vanilla outfits with bodyslide, hdt physics capable

Slim is Good UUNP preset from Oldrim

FNIS

what goes wrong:

everything works with Shiva's bodyslides and uunp hdt smp from here

thers jiggling and stuff on both nude body and armors / outfuts I picked

but I dont like body preset.

if I build body with Slim is Good , doesn'tmatter what options I pick for body/feet/hands, body preset applies but no physics

Under Unified UNP group I tried :

uunp hdt body hands feet

uunp hdt body and default hands feet

uunp default body and default hands feet

uunp special body hands feet

practically all combinations

Same with all outfits with Shiva's bodyslides and slim is good as body preset:

shape (preset) applies, but no physics

I made sure nothing overwrites hdt smp uunp config from loverslab or shiva bodyslide

everything works without preset / me trying to build body / outfits with any other preset other than ones from oldrim bodyslide uunp / shiva's bodyslide

can someone give me a nice clear step by step instructions?

Seconding this question. Anything I build with BodySlide has no HDT physics even if I select a UUNP body with HDT support...

Hey, so I have a question about these conversions we're seeing. I have a situation like this:

Spoiler

min.png.75502fd1a6f8a599df5445976c9ad407.png

max.png.9d99164962a977689fa50aefb0748ac1.png

Is this just super lazy work in converting this piece, or is this just how sliders work? This is how it is currently in my game. But, I wonder if I took it into outfit studio if I couldn't fix it somehow. Like, to pull the iron piece in the front out so that it's not so deformed. I haven't looked at it yet, but I might look at it if it's something that would make a difference.

But, I'd like to know if it is fixable, why don't the converters do it before doing their release? Lazy? Incompetent? Or just what the sliders actually offer as a primary step, and something that could be refined in outfit studio if someone cares enough to fix the issues?

Edit: oh, and I should mention this isn't the worst example of this deformation. There's pieces in the collection where you have a heart in front. And when it goes towards the max side, it just crumples up so that it's no longer recognizable. I think it's doing the wrong thing there, so are there steps to correct that, or is it just kind of accepted as to how it is with conforming outfits to big boobs?

14 hours ago, tryguy said:

Hey, so I have a question about these conversions we're seeing. I have a situation like this:

Hide contents

min.png.75502fd1a6f8a599df5445976c9ad407.png

max.png.9d99164962a977689fa50aefb0748ac1.png

Is this just super lazy work in converting this piece, or is this just how sliders work? This is how it is currently in my game. But, I wonder if I took it into outfit studio if I couldn't fix it somehow. Like, to pull the iron piece in the front out so that it's not so deformed. I haven't looked at it yet, but I might look at it if it's something that would make a difference.

But, I'd like to know if it is fixable, why don't the converters do it before doing their release? Lazy? Incompetent? Or just what the sliders actually offer as a primary step, and something that could be refined in outfit studio if someone cares enough to fix the issues?

Edit: oh, and I should mention this isn't the worst example of this deformation. There's pieces in the collection where you have a heart in front. And when it goes towards the max side, it just crumples up so that it's no longer recognizable. I think it's doing the wrong thing there, so are there steps to correct that, or is it just kind of accepted as to how it is with conforming outfits to big boobs?

yes it's fixable....you need to edit the slider data affecting breast area. and it's not only 1-2 sliders.