I want to make all  armors(at least the Bikini/modular armors) within my game fit the CHSBHC (UUNP) I got from this All in One Adult Mod . 

So I asked how to do that and someone friendly told me:

-> start bodyslide

-> select outfit / body (UUNP HDT or UUNP special)

-> select preset (UUNP - CHSBHC)

-> check the "build morphs" square

-> hit batch build

This works in Oldrim pretty easy, but the important body parts did not jiggle. (Problem 1)

So I wanted to repeat this experiment with Bodyslide 4.4.2 for Skyrim Special Edition so I can change for example those Bikini armor sets to CHSBHC with hope that maybe CBP Physics take care of the jiggling.

But I didn´t even get to that part.

Because in the new Bodyslide for SSE is no UUNP - CHSBHC preset. (Problem 2)

So I looked for a CHSBHC Preset I can put in Bodyslide... nope. (Problem 3)

Then I looked for some similar Presets... yep found some.

But the nipple texture is not where it should be. Even with Preset that should be CBBE  the Wench Body SSE(for test). (Problem 4)

Ok I found a way to get those bodies/presets back and to "hit batch build" but then I got a body without  any jiggling/physics. 

I want to have a working CHSBHC preset(Skin and Jiggling) to I can make the armors fit.

It doesn´t need to be THE original CHSBHC. Just something that works... or the converted armors.

What should I do?

I m thankful for any help.

First thank you for all the amazing work towards CBBE for SSE.  It has been several years since I touched skyrim and decided to start a new game in SSE.  Currently I just have USSEP, Cutting Room Floor, CBBE / Bodyslide, XP32, and FNIS loaded because I have been testing visual / weather / lighting mods and I keep running into the same issue.  No matter what I try, the body looks like there are dark spots skin and I cannot figure out what is causing this:

Untitled.jpg.c8e9886217cf77b0f7c014693d53489f.jpg

I have tried every lighting and skin mod hoping one of the two or both might fix the issue and I cannot figure out what I am forgetting because I know it did not look like this in regular skryim.  Can anyone offer any suggestions of what I am doing wrong?

16 hours ago, McLude said:

It looks like dirty skin. What skin are you using? Have you tried reinstalling cbbe sse or the skin texture?

Thank you for your reply.

I have tried with CBBE by itself, plus I have tried CBBE Normal Maps, Mature Skin, Leyenda Skin, Pride of Valhalla, SG Renewall, and Navetsea (the one I used in oldrim).  In the shadows the body looks fine, but in the sun the dark spots seem to float across the body.  I would assume a "dirty skin" also, but that I have been using clean skins.  At this point I think it is a lighting issue and maybe CBBE is highlighting it more since I do not see it in the shadows?

I also have re-loaded CBBE multiple times and re-downloaded it in case the file was corrupted somehow.

On 2/21/2018 at 1:11 AM, Litis said:

Thank you for your reply.

I have tried with CBBE by itself, plus I have tried CBBE Normal Maps, Mature Skin, Leyenda Skin, Pride of Valhalla, SG Renewall, and Navetsea (the one I used in oldrim).  In the shadows the body looks fine, but in the sun the dark spots seem to float across the body.  I would assume a "dirty skin" also, but that I have been using clean skins.  At this point I think it is a lighting issue and maybe CBBE is highlighting it more since I do not see it in the shadows?

I also have re-loaded CBBE multiple times and re-downloaded it in case the file was corrupted somehow.

Try Fair Skin

Would a kind soul help me out here for a moment

Years ago I tried converting Petrovich's 'UNP Pantyhose 1' https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22878 

-to fit Sevennity's 'Sevenbase Bombshell B-cup body'

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/10151 

I apologise if this isn't the ideal place to ask..

But as you can see there's a lot of clipping and somehow the feet ended up looking like this.

I started a new playerthrough with Skyrim SE recently and optimized the .nifs and resaved the .Esp, etc.

I've been trying to fix this with 'BS Outfit Studio' literally hundreds of times without success.. in fact it becomes worse every time I change it now

Can someone with knowledge help me out with this? I cannot for the life in me fix this...... :classic_sad:

Basically I just want the pantyhose to fit the body as tight as possible without the body clipping through.

The weird thing is I don't see any of this clipping/warping when looking at the nifs in Nifscope

o.O

(there's obviously something wrong with the hands/wrists, but the Outfit is bugging me more right now)

ScreenShot23.jpg

ScreenShot24.jpg

ScreenShot25.jpg

ScreenShot26.jpg

ScreenShot27.jpg

ScreenShot28.jpg

ScreenShot29.jpg

ScreenShot30.jpg

ScreenShot31.jpg

ScreenShot32.jpg

Yoga.7z

• 2 weeks later...

I'm propably not the first one to ask for this, but in case I am ill do so anyway:

It would be great to be able to visualize the bone positions of the project in the 3d view of outfit studio.

Actually seeing where the bone nodes are in relation to the mesh would help immensely, when weight painting manually. Currently my best workaround is to open the skeleton in nifscope, copying the mesh in and then trying to pinpoint the position of the node in nifscope on one screen while weight painting in OS on the other...

@ousnius

If i may, i have an idea for a GREAT yet SIMPLE quality of life improvement for the Outfit Studio:

When you use the "Separate vertices", or when you delete some mesh, whne you import a mesh, in general after any kind of operation - could it NOT reset the display settings?

So whatever was set as hidden/wireframe/ghost, will stay like that?

Currently whenever you do something like above, it resets ALL meshes back to visible state and it can get very annoying.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A question: I just give "New rim" a try, and I have a problem: 

In the old-rim body slide, there was a "body-type" slider so I can pick like, the low of UNP petite a my low and the high of UNPB as my high so I have the best of both world. That function is gone in my new body slide, have I missed any critical plugin(s)?

5 hours ago, rockitten said:

A question: I just give "New rim" a try, and I have a problem: 

In the old-rim body slide, there was a "body-type" slider so I can pick like, the low of UNP petite a my low and the high of UNPB as my high so I have the best of both world. That function is gone in my new body slide, have I missed any critical plugin(s)?

You can set whatever you want as your low and high. Just start with one of the presets as your base and modify as you see fit then build your skeleton.

Weird issue with Special body, figured I'd post here. I have HDT SMP vagina working and everything is fine however as soon as I equip torso armor (slot 32), the vagina reverts to the normal version instead of the SMP version. Is this expected?

3 hours ago, Malo said:

Weird issue with Special body, figured I'd post here. I have HDT SMP vagina working and everything is fine however as soon as I equip torso armor (slot 32), the vagina reverts to the normal version instead of the SMP version. Is this expected?

Yes, slot 32 armor always comes with their own body mesh which is the default one unless specifically converted.

On 04/04/2018 at 9:38 AM, astor said:

I'm not seeing "CBBE Body Special" listed in Bodyslide.  It's supposed to be there, yes?

Yeah it is. Is is just that one missing or are they all missing? 

I'm using MO2 and nothing showed up unless I actually ran bodyslide through MO2

Ok so I'm working on getting cbbe to work with hdt-smp for boob and butt physics 

I've installed CBBE selecting curvy

I have installed BodySlide

Opened BodySlide

Selected the physics/special body (they're both for physics right?) 

I know I'm supposed to build here but I can't find squat on HOW. Do I batch build? If so, what do I select in the check list and then for the output?

If not, do I then just select "Curvy" from the 2nd drop-down and press build?. What after that? 

All three HDT modules are installed albeit high heels' DLL is never working 

Any help would be hugely appreciated, this is slowing me down so much.

Thanks!

4 hours ago, Avsynth said:

Yeah it is. Is is just that one missing or are they all missing? 

I'm using MO2 and nothing showed up unless I actually ran bodyslide through MO2

Everything else is there, just not CBBE Body Special.  It all works, looks good, does what it's supposed to (as far as i know), just no "Special" listed.

6 hours ago, Avsynth said:

Ok so I'm working on getting cbbe to work with hdt-smp for boob and butt physics 

I've installed CBBE selecting curvy

I have installed BodySlide

Opened BodySlide

Selected the physics/special body (they're both for physics right?) 

I know I'm supposed to build here but I can't find squat on HOW. Do I batch build? If so, what do I select in the check list and then for the output?

If not, do I then just select "Curvy" from the 2nd drop-down and press build?. What after that? 

All three HDT modules are installed albeit high heels' DLL is never working 

Any help would be hugely appreciated, this is slowing me down so much.

Thanks!

This is how I do it;

In the outfit/body select physics or special, special is supposed to have the vagina physics attacked, just in case you are curious.  if you want to use zap sliders you would choose the armour/clothing piece here rather than the body.

In the preset box choose which ever body preset you are going to use, this could be curvy/petite, or which ever custom one you are going to use.

Now if you want choose one or more filters from the Group filter box, which is just to the right of the outfit/body section, you can choose multiple ones here.

Hold down the CTRL key and while holding this down now click the batch build button, this will then pull up a list of every item bodyslide can build (if no group filters chosen), or only the items listed in the selected group filters.

Check over the list to make sure that there is only one body type being built in this case cbbe special, do note some outfit packs come with their own body that can be used to build armour around as well as presets, you only want to build one of them.

Now click the build button and you will get a file browser window open, from here choose where you want to build stuff, anywhere will do as long as it does not have a directory called meshes in it, select the folder you want to build into.

You will now possibly get another window show up asking you which output set you want to use, this will only show up if you are in effect building the same item multiple times, make sure the little circle next to the item you want is ticked, in other words it has a black dot in it, work your way down each item in the list chooseing which of them you want for each item, some may be normal and physics versions of the same item, the name will usually give you a idea of what they are.

When you are done, click on the ok, button and wait, sooner or later it will finish, then goto the directory where you built the meshes, and zip up the meshes directory there and install it using which ever mod mananger you are using.

And done or you should be, take care when the choose output set if you see the cbbe body special and cbbe body physics in the list, as that is the body you want, there may be several items in that section of the list depending on which armour/clothing packs you have installed and what presets you have downloaded form nexus or wherever.

2 hours ago, Varithina said:

This is how I do it;

In the outfit/body select physics or special, special is supposed to have the vagina physics attacked, just in case you are curious.  if you want to use zap sliders you would choose the armour/clothing piece here rather than the body.

In the preset box choose which ever body preset you are going to use, this could be curvy/petite, or which ever custom one you are going to use.

Now if you want choose one or more filters from the Group filter box, which is just to the right of the outfit/body section, you can choose multiple ones here.

Hold down the CTRL key and while holding this down now click the batch build button, this will then pull up a list of every item bodyslide can build (if no group filters chosen), or only the items listed in the selected group filters.

Check over the list to make sure that there is only one body type being built in this case cbbe special, do note some outfit packs come with their own body that can be used to build armour around as well as presets, you only want to build one of them.

Now click the build button and you will get a file browser window open, from here choose where you want to build stuff, anywhere will do as long as it does not have a directory called meshes in it, select the folder you want to build into.

You will now possibly get another window show up asking you which output set you want to use, this will only show up if you are in effect building the same item multiple times, make sure the little circle next to the item you want is ticked, in other words it has a black dot in it, work your way down each item in the list chooseing which of them you want for each item, some may be normal and physics versions of the same item, the name will usually give you a idea of what they are.

When you are done, click on the ok, button and wait, sooner or later it will finish, then goto the directory where you built the meshes, and zip up the meshes directory there and install it using which ever mod mananger you are using.

And done or you should be, take care when the choose output set if you see the cbbe body special and cbbe body physics in the list, as that is the body you want, there may be several items in that section of the list depending on which armour/clothing packs you have installed and what presets you have downloaded form nexus or wherever.

Thanks a lot for this guide

I wasn't packing and installing the meshes folder earlier

I have done so now and obviously knew that would be the answer... but alas, no physics on the nude body. I am using MO2. I'm starting to wonder if HDT is working at all though I'm quite sure it was installed correctly. In saying that, I get an error saying HDT High Heels DLL isn't running every time i start the game and that looks to be installed properly also. Maybe I'm just doing something really wrong :frown: though I can't pick it.

As far as I can tell I've followed your instructions to a T

3 hours ago, Avsynth said:

Thanks a lot for this guide

I wasn't packing and installing the meshes folder earlier

I have done so now and obviously knew that would be the answer... but alas, no physics on the nude body. I am using MO2. I'm starting to wonder if HDT is working at all though I'm quite sure it was installed correctly. In saying that, I get an error saying HDT High Heels DLL isn't running every time i start the game and that looks to be installed properly also. Maybe I'm just doing something really wrong :frown: though I can't pick it.

As far as I can tell I've followed your instructions to a T

Just in case that you are on Skyrim SE 1.5.39 and SKSE64 2.00.07, you need to understand that HDT wasn't updated for new Skyrim and SKSE64 yet.

It won't work