Is performance negatively impacted because of the number of polygons? My PC is a laptop and im worried that the new CBBE body will tank performance in areas with a lot of NPC's. I just hope you can find a balance between performance and quality

It wasn't a problem in FO4, I doubt it will be too much of a problem in Skyrim. Bear in mind that not everyone will be naked with the full body visible and not everyone is female.

Ah, ok. I forgot that with clothes on, the polygons aren't rendered. Thanks for the info!

Is performance negatively impacted because of the number of polygons? My PC is a laptop and im worried that the new CBBE body will tank performance in areas with a lot of NPC's. I just hope you can find a balance between performance and quality

It wasn't a problem in FO4, I doubt it will be too much of a problem in Skyrim. Bear in mind that not everyone will be naked with the full body visible and not everyone is female.

Ah, ok. I forgot that with clothes on, the polygons aren't rendered. Thanks for the info!

They would still be rendered, but a lot of clothing either doesn't have a body mesh inside of it at all, or it's cut out to prevent clipping.

Anyway, poly count won't be too big of an issue in SSE.

I saw earlier someone mentioned Petrovich's body - that would be Dream Girl. That was always my favorite, since the wrists and ankles are slenderer, and the hip, elbow, and knee deformation were superior to UNP.

I used CBBE in FO4, and managed to get a DG shaped body out of it, but the knee deformation in sneak was atrocious. I'm not sure if y'all were ever able to fix that, or if it's a problem in Skyrim at all, or will be in SE. I'd just like to see CBBE have DG's superior deformation. I'm looking forward to checking out the new CBBE when you and Caliente get it ready for release!

So what is this bbp from xpmse and will it be usable with the new cbbe? Sorry Im known to hdt but I don't know bbp

Only the basic XPMSE seems to be working. No bounces right now. And for sure no HDT.

Groov is aware, and probably he will produce a wonderful new skeleton.

So what is this bbp from xpmse and will it be usable with the new cbbe? Sorry Im known to hdt but I don't know bbp

Only the basic XPMSE seems to be working. No bounces right now. And for sure no HDT.

Groov is aware, and probably he will produce a wonderful new skeleton.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1988/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrimspecialedition%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D1988&pUp=1

Other than making the program work with SSE, I've been working on this for the past few days:

Please go check it out if you're currently using Outfit Studio for any games!

It will be the new place for all detailed information and guides for using both BodySlide and Outfit Studio.
Hopefully it will proof useful to you. :)

Expect the mod page for SSE (BodySlide) to be published around tomorrow.
There won't be any bodies specifically for SSE yet, but you can use the project files for the old CBBE and UUNP in it already.

Other than making the program work with SSE, I've been working on this for the past few days:

It will be the new place for all detailed information and guides for using both BodySlide and Outfit Studio.

There won't be any bodies specifically for SSE yet, but you can use the project files for the old CBBE and UUNP in it already.

I know i would have been very happy to have all that info so well presented when i started out using that amazing tool. Thanks!

PS: Not saying i will not profit from it now. I just remember the problems i had at first, great job.

Could you post a Link? I can only find the Versions for the "normal" Skyrim which make SSE crash.

First off, you need the UNP remastered off of SSE nexus:http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1818/?

Then you need the Fair complexion mod that goes with it: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1823/?

So you need to install those first to avoid crash.

Next you download n' install the armor itself.

Here is the Spice gear from original Skyrim for armor: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68028/?

Here is the Spice gear from original Skyrim for clothes: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47376/?

These versions work great for me, haven't crashed once yet.

I think the guy who was posting those was a copy and paster, lots of people in those threads were saying he was stealing stuff. The SSE threads. not the original files and like whatever.

I just hope that the whole project is aiming at unification and not to a third body variant. Inside my modding group ppl were asking to totally drop CBBE support in favor of just UUNP. From a modeler point of view a third body variant is just an hassle. This is an opinion that i think several ppl share

I'm almost ashamed of how hyped I am for the new body, thank you 

The BodySlide page for SSE was published! :)
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/201/

There are no official releases and conversion references of BodySlide compatible bodies for the Skyrim Special Edition yet.
For now you can try to use the project files of the old Skyrim (no support!).

Version 4.0:

* General: Skyrim Special Edition support!
* General: Support for NIF meshes and BSA archives of SSE.
* General: Show a target game selection dialog the first time you launch the program.
* Outfit Studio: OBJ/FBX import now creates default partitions for the body slot (FO3NV/SK).
* Outfit Studio: Improved handling of skin transforms and creating new bone bounding spheres.
* Outfit Studio: Allow dragging and dropping multiple files into the frame at once.
* Outfit Studio: Show warning if the version of the loaded NIF doesn't match the target game.
* Outfit Studio: Changed skeleton root from "NPC" to "NPC Root [Root]" for Skyrim.
* Outfit Studio: Removed "File -> Apply Overall Skin Transform" menu item, not needed anymore.
* Outfit Studio: When saving a project, remove _0 and _1 from default target file name for SK.
* Outfit Studio: Moved reference templates from the Config.xml to a new RefTemplates.xml file.
* Outfit Studio: Copying weights now ignores masked vertices and they keep their old weights.
* Outfit Studio: Enabling vertex edit doesn't cause non-existent clipping to appear anymore.
* Outfit Studio: Updated reference skeletons for all games.

Got it installed and configured correctly, no errors on startup. It should be completely blank with no converted files for now, correct? I'm assuming that's what you mean when you say,

There are no official releases and conversion references of BodySlide compatible bodies for the Skyrim Special Edition yet.

Thanks for the great work!

If you make one new unified bodyslide body, can we call it...

Caliente's Unified Body Edition (CUBE)

Please let it contain sliders for:

The great shapely legs of 7B

The very nice ass of the UNP/UNPB/7B family.

The round boobs of CBBE

Amen.

@Ousnius,

Just to clarify, are both the UUNP and CBBE meshes going to require conversion to the new NIF format?  I'm trying to figure out if UUNP will have an advantage over CBBE-SE due to CBBE-SE no longer being compatible with things like CT77's replacers.

CBBE is a new body, apart from textures every CBBE armor or CBBE bodyslide will not be compatible

@Ousnius,

Just to clarify, are both the UUNP and CBBE meshes going to require conversion to the new NIF format?  I'm trying to figure out if UUNP will have an advantage over CBBE-SE due to CBBE-SE no longer being compatible with things like CT77's replacers.

CBBE is a new body, apart from textures every CBBE armor or CBBE bodyslide will not be compatible

Yes, but will they also be modifying UUNP so it also won't be compatible with the old UUNP?  Otherwise, UUNP is going to have a huge advantage in terms of out of the box armor mod support in SSE.

If you make one new unified bodyslide body, can we call it...

Caliente's Unified Body Edition (CUBE)

Please let it contain sliders for:

The great shapely legs of 7B

The very nice ass of the UNP/UNPB/7B family.

The round boobs of CBBE

Amen.

A slider of the 7B pelvis with legs was in FO4 already and will be in SSE.

The BodySlide page for SSE was published! :)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/201/

There are no official releases and conversion references of BodySlide compatible bodies for the Skyrim Special Edition yet.

For now you can try to use the project files of the old Skyrim (no support!).

Version 4.0:

* General: Skyrim Special Edition support!

* General: Support for NIF meshes and BSA archives of SSE.

* General: Show a target game selection dialog the first time you launch the program.

* Outfit Studio: OBJ/FBX import now creates default partitions for the body slot (FO3NV/SK).

* Outfit Studio: Improved handling of skin transforms and creating new bone bounding spheres.

* Outfit Studio: Allow dragging and dropping multiple files into the frame at once.

* Outfit Studio: Show warning if the version of the loaded NIF doesn't match the target game.

* Outfit Studio: Changed skeleton root from "NPC" to "NPC Root [Root]" for Skyrim.

* Outfit Studio: Removed "File -> Apply Overall Skin Transform" menu item, not needed anymore.

* Outfit Studio: When saving a project, remove _0 and _1 from default target file name for SK.

* Outfit Studio: Moved reference templates from the Config.xml to a new RefTemplates.xml file.

* Outfit Studio: Copying weights now ignores masked vertices and they keep their old weights.

* Outfit Studio: Enabling vertex edit doesn't cause non-existent clipping to appear anymore.

* Outfit Studio: Updated reference skeletons for all games.

You absolute legend 

Will this new cbbe body get their own tbbp animations or will we need to use old converted ones? Btw big up to cell for working on this like somebody pointing with a gun on him and says FASTER MAN,FASTER! :D