https://rd.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9651/

CBBE SSE update for the Tera outfits seems to be out.

Make sure to test it and report any issues you may find.  :)

I started converting Tera Armors a couple days ago.  I can't use their conversions because of my past edits and making each piece wearable, but kudos to these guys because I forgot how uncooperative some of these meshes can be XD.

Quick question Ous.  In your settings can you add a slider on the sensitivity of the zoom and rotate functions of the camera?  This would help when I am working on a smaller mesh that has a lot of vertices.  A lot of times I just can't get the camera in the right spot without playing with it for a while.  If there's a way to do this already just let me know.  I looked through the config xml and didn't see anything.  Now that I think about it going out of perspective mode might help but I suck at manipulating the camera when I'm out of perspective mode lol.

You can zoom more closely by holding down Shift and the middle mouse button.

Sweet I never knew that lol.  Thanks!

How do I delete a project from an .OSP with multiple projects ? My OSP file has 7 other projects and one is showing as a dupe (minor name difference) in Bodyslide. How can I remove it so only the right outfit show in the BS menu?

Currently only by editing the file in a text editor. I've already added a way to delete a project for the next version. It won't delete the NIF or OSD (slider data) files, only the entry in the OSP file.

How do I delete a project from an .OSP with multiple projects ? My OSP file has 7 other projects and one is showing as a dupe (minor name difference) in Bodyslide. How can I remove it so only the right outfit show in the BS menu?

Currently only by editing the file in a text editor. I've already added a way to delete a project for the next version. It won't delete the NIF or OSD (slider data) files, only the entry in the OSP file.

Great. Didn't know you could edit it. Thanks. Look forward to that update. My OS/BS is very unstable and gets a fatal exception way too often. I've lost many hours of work because of that. I have Win7 x64. 

• 2 weeks later...

I updated to 4.3.4 and trying to add my preset groups. Not all of the presets in the slider presets folder are showing up on my presets list. How do I get them to show up?  Exp. I have silly huge, silly huge1, silly huge2, silly huge3. Only silly huge is listed. The rest are not. I have several variation groups like these and only the first one in the group is listed. 

Trying to convert outfits from Oldrim CBBE to SE using your new CBBE body and bodyslide.

Following guide at https://github.com/ousnius/BodySlide-and-Outfit-Studio/wiki/Conversion-references-and-using-them

Have a question on the last step: Export the finished conversion using File -> Export -> To NIF With Reference!

Why do I do that instead of just saving the project using File --> "Save As"?

Or am I supposed to File -> Export -> To NIF With Reference and then start a new project with that NIF then save that new project?

12 hours ago, donj202 said:

Trying to convert outfits from Oldrim CBBE to SE using your new CBBE body and bodyslide.

Following guide at https://github.com/ousnius/BodySlide-and-Outfit-Studio/wiki/Conversion-references-and-using-them

Have a question on the last step: Export the finished conversion using File -> Export -> To NIF With Reference!

Why do I do that instead of just saving the project using File --> "Save As"?

Or am I supposed to File -> Export -> To NIF With Reference and then start a new project with that NIF then save that new project?

Yes, what you said. This is a two part procedure, the first part is to convert it to the new CBBE SSE base shape, the second part is to add the BodySlide sliders/project.

16 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

The new 4.3.4 has no mesh layer variation in the 'no-textures' window. Some parts of the mesh is almost bright white. I can't see if there is any clipping or where the different mesh are. Anyway to adjust the shading so I can see the different mesh patterns?

capture_001_15112017_183323.jpg

Yeah, I'll take a look at it at some point.

I am having trouble with this conversion. It keeps CDT every time you try to size it in bodyslide but it sizes ok in OS.  I had trouble with the original 7B meshes in OS crashing when I tried to size it  so converted it to an obj and back to fix that. Only the panty has not given me trouble. The gauntlets are untouched. I have tried everything I know to fix this with no luck. Could you look at it and see what causing it to CDT? I'm using 4.3.4

Warrior Skin CBBE HDT&BS-v1.2.7z

3 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

I am having trouble with this conversion. It keeps CDT every time you try to size it in bodyslide but it sizes ok in OS.  I had trouble with the original 7B meshes in OS crashing when I tried to size it  so converted it to an obj and back to fix that. Only the panty has not given me trouble. The gauntlets are untouched. I have tried everything I know to fix this with no luck. Could you look at it and see what causing it to CDT? I'm using 4.3.4

Warrior Skin CBBE HDT&BS-v1.2.7z

The cuirass and the loincloth meshes have vertices that are completely missing a UV map (only about half the meshes are unwrapped). This is pretty weird and shouldn't be allowed, and makes BodySlide crash. The boots and panty are fine.

You need to redo the UV map for those parts. Oldrim might have been able to load this mesh, but it's not valid in SSE.

20 minutes ago, ousnius said:

The cuirass and the loincloth meshes have vertices that are completely missing a UV map (only about half the meshes are unwrapped). This is pretty weird and shouldn't be allowed, and makes BodySlide crash. The boots and panty are fine.

You need to redo the UV map for those parts. Oldrim might have been able to load this mesh, but it's not valid in SSE.

I knew something was not right. The armor is a OB port converted to 7b_  that I was trying to convert to CBBE. Now that I know the problem, I can fix it. Thank you so much for the help. 

I wonder if anyone can help me

I'm trying to get the physics to work using the CBP mod, I have created the body using the cbbe physics skin and my own preset and then batch built the outfits and such and am using x's skel mod as well. I have these things installed, reset the archive invalidation, run FINIS. But when I get into the actual game nothing has physics. Am I doing something wrong here or what? is it because none of the outfits with the cbbe mod have physics on them? I can't for the life of me figure out how to get it working. 

Any help would be most appreciated!

2 hours ago, McBabe12329 said:

I wonder if anyone can help me

I'm trying to get the physics to work using the CBP mod, I have created the body using the cbbe physics skin and my own preset and then batch built the outfits and such and am using x's skel mod as well. I have these things installed, reset the archive invalidation, run FINIS. But when I get into the actual game nothing has physics. Am I doing something wrong here or what? is it because none of the outfits with the cbbe mod have physics on them? I can't for the life of me figure out how to get it working. 

Any help would be most appreciated!

It could be that the default settings in CBP are too weak for you, I had to tweak my settings quite a bit. There are some examples inn the comments section on the cpb page on the Nexus. Also, are you not getting any jiggles at all, with or without clothes?

Verify it works naked.

point the camera at the front and crouch, that animation has pretty much the most motion of any in the game.

ensure you install the HDT version of XPMSE and NOTHING overrides the skeleton, several mods will try.

Check the SKSE log and ensure it’s loaded.

ensure the config file is valid.

1 hour ago, donj202 said:

Does anybody have a conversion reference template for uunp to new CBBE that they can share?

or, is there a better way to convert oldrim uunp to new CBBE other than using the reference template and this guide: https://github.com/ousnius/BodySlide-and-Outfit-Studio/wiki/Conversion-references-and-using-them ?

The included "CBBE to CBBE SSE" works for UUNP as well, as UUNP has the same base shape.

Edited by ousnius

BodySlide and Outfit Studio v4.4

- General: Invalid triangles in NIF files are now removed on load.
- General: The "Smooth Seam Normals" toggle is now stored in project files.
- General: Reduced the mesh color variation brightness with textures turned off.
- General: Fixed alpha blending for the alpha value in shaders.
- General: Fixed loading material files not beginning with "materials" (FO4).
- General: Uncompressed general (GNRL) BA2 archives can now be loaded (FO4).
- General: BC4 and SRGB DDS texture files can now be loaded from DX10 BA2 archives (FO4).
- BodySlide: Added button to delete single entries from project/preset files.
- BodySlide: Note that deleting entries won't delete their NIF or OSD files.
- BodySlide: Added a save prompt to the group manager.
- Outfit Studio: Now always keeps all slider data when renaming shapes.
- Outfit Studio: Added the current project name to the window title.
- Outfit Studio: Automatically create skinning when copying weights to static meshes.
- Outfit Studio: Refactored the way the weight brush operates and fixed weight cache.
- Outfit Studio: Fixed bone/weight assignment for new bone entries.
- Outfit Studio: FBX import uses the bone transforms of the current reference shape now.
- Outfit Studio: NiTriStrips(Data) blocks are always converted to NiTriShape(Data) now.
- Outfit Studio: Fixed a few crash issues with NiTriStrips(Data) with this conversion.
- Outfit Studio: Fixed crash when dropping invalid files onto sliders.
- Outfit Studio: Fixed crash when dragging the visible icon instead of the shape entry.
- Outfit Studio: Fixed triangle order for OBJ slider import with certain meshes.
- Outfit Studio: Renaming shapes doesn't drop the loaded textures any longer.

Edited by ousnius