This is a long thread so forgive me if someone already asked this and I just missed it.

I put a lot of time getting my preset the way I want it in bodyslide for oldrim. Will I be able to use it? And then just fiddle with the new sliders a bit?

This is a long thread so forgive me if someone already asked this and I just missed it.

I put a lot of time getting my preset the way I want it in bodyslide for oldrim. Will I be able to use it? And then just fiddle with the new sliders a bit?

Unfortunately not, the new CBBE has a different base shape so the sliders react differently and the values are different.

Could you make the "Preview" window remember its position and scale?

Done.

GitHub

I would like to ask: will there be a model of the naked body without nipples too? As a base for armors. I'm not very good at making armor conversions, but whenever i made some, I usually went into the problem of making lots of space because of the nipples. I have also noticed this with many other conversions: They either make lots of space because of the nipples, or they just make a huge "dent" for them (even with metal or other "hard" armors).

I saw in another game that nipples are actually their own objects and equippables. They are completely hidden if wearing clothing (safe for some exceptions), so they do not clip through the clothings. It also comes with the benefit of being able to choose between different types of nipples. I think that's actually a great thing for skyrim as well.

I would like to ask: will there be a model of the naked body without nipples too? As a base for armors. I'm not very good at making armor conversions, but whenever i made some, I usually went into the problem of making lots of space because of the nipples. I have also noticed this with many other conversions: They either make lots of space because of the nipples, or they just make a huge "dent" for them (even with metal or other "hard" armors).

I saw in another game that nipples are actually their own objects and equippables. They are completely hidden if wearing clothing (safe for some exceptions), so they do not clip through the clothings. It also comes with the benefit of being able to choose between different types of nipples. I think that's actually a great thing for skyrim as well.

The way to solve this problem is to apply invisible default zaps to your projects in Outfit Studio that will remove the nipples as needed. And then don't use a preset that makes use of the nipple perkiness slider when building your outfits.

Little status update:

The vanilla outfits are all done including sliders.

The Dawnguard and Dragonborn sliders are still missing.

First, thank you for all your work. I first started using this with Skyrim and have looked for your work ever since.

After playing with body slide for Fallout 4, I really like the greater range of shapes, including thickness (width/hips). Will the new version be capable of creating wider ranges of shapes or be more restricted like Skyrim. (I would assume that it is a restriction of the sliders created, but I don't know.)

@ousnius when will the CBBE file be released? i dont need exact details, just when you think it will be finished and ready to be uploaded

Ousnius already stated that he is waiting on Caliente to get back to do the finishing things, but Caliente has been mia for a couple weeks now.

xxTroupexx no one has heard from Caliente? nothing?

Not yet that I've seen on any other forum.  I don't know if Caliente is a student or not, but I do know Ousnius is, and he already told us he will be laying low for a bit while he preps for finals.  If Caliente is in the same boat, then that would explain that.  My finals are over in a week, but all schools are different with their ending dates. Personally, I'm hoping we will see Caliente surface in about a week or so, and then according to Ousnius, there isn't much left, so as soon as we hear from Caliente release will be soon after.  *Crossed Fingers*

Not yet that I've seen on any other forum.  I don't know if Caliente is a student or not, but I do know Ousnius is, and he already told us he will be laying low for a bit while he preps for finals.  If Caliente is in the same boat, then that would explain that.  My finals are over in a week, but all schools are different with their ending dates. Personally, I'm hoping we will see Caliente surface in about a week or so, and then according to Ousnius, there isn't much left, so as soon as we hear from Caliente release will be soon after.  *Crossed Fingers*

Looking forward to it.  Of course then we probably still need to wait for the mod authors of whichever armor replacers we're using to update those for the new body as well...

Looking forward to it.  Of course then we probably still need to wait for the mod authors of whichever armor replacers we're using to update those for the new body as well...

Yes, but that shouldn't take very long as long as those mod authors are active.

Yes, but that shouldn't take very long as long as those mod authors are active.

I would say there will be a strong incentive for people with armor mods to convert them ASAP anyway.  The first one to do it will likely get a huge boost in downloads/endorsements since most people will at least want to try the new body even if they prefer UNP. 

Unfortunately not, the new CBBE has a different base shape so the sliders react differently and the values are different.

Could you make the "Preview" window remember its position and scale?

Done.

GitHub

Ok no biggie, I'll just make a new one. Btw, do you happen to know if lower and higher bodyweight is related to classes in skyrim? Or is it completely random? If i want soldiers, bandits, forsworn, hunters etc to be kind of athletic and city folk to be bbw's should I make the low weight slimmer and the high weight curvier or vice versa?

... Btw, do you happen to know if lower and higher bodyweight is related to classes in skyrim? Or is it completely random? If i want soldiers, bandits, forsworn, hunters etc to be kind of athletic and city folk to be bbw's should I make the low weight slimmer and the high weight curvier or vice versa?

You'd want a mod for that kind of thing. I'm not sure if one exists (but it probably does, somewhere). You're looking for an NPC replacer.

This jumps a bit to FO4 side, but might be interesting for SSE development as well.

Is there any easy way of making FO4 mannequins to use CBBE bodies in BodySlide? They are currently using vanilla bodies, but trying to conform to CBBE outfits. This might be something to consider also for SSE. While Skyirm uses male mannequins, I have seen female versions of them.

Edit: Just after I posted this, I was informed that there is a retuxture mod for Workshop female mannequins in Nexus. I was searching for body shapes instead of textures, so I missed that. Question is still relevant, but at least there seems to be a workaround. smile.png

This jumps a bit to FO4 side, but might be interesting for SSE development as well.

Is there any easy way of making FO4 mannequins to use CBBE bodies in BodySlide? They are currently using vanilla bodies, but trying to conform to CBBE outfits. This might be something to consider also for SSE. While Skyirm uses male mannequins, I have seen female versions of them.

Edit: Just after I posted this, I was informed that there is a retuxture mod for Workshop female mannequins in Nexus. I was searching for body shapes instead of textures, so I missed that. Question is still relevant, but at least there seems to be a workaround. smile.png

I believe that's on the to-do list for FO4 CBBE. But like SSE CBBE, it's probably waiting on Cal to come back to finalize it