Ancient Nord - first CBBE SSE armor where everything is done.

Base shape, slider compatibility and 4 optional zaps!

http://imgur.com/a/TF2R9 (images of the zaps)

Any chance of release on April 11th? It'd be one hell of a birthday gift.

Too soon, sorry!

I think one problem. It's conversion at other game(BNS, Vindictus, Nier.. etc) armor has not good look at skyrim.

Watch at other game than so sexy. So import to skyrim than what a orc or bandit exist!! biggrin.png What's the matter?

I think that big upper body ratio and powerful body size. This season, game girls have skinny and long feet and feminien body.

But skyrim girls have powerful and muscle full body. And Long upper!! That's correct at real girls body. I agree that FACT. But i dream fantasy..

This is not fantasy game? Skinny men throw huge rocks and throwing gigantic fireballs to enemy. It's the fantasy i really like.

So why write in this thread? I suggest more bodyslider option or preset.

If harder or not in author's progress than give up. smile.png (Caliente and Ousnius. I really respect and like two HOLY GOOD Modders. biggrin.png)

But somebody want to make powerfull or feminien girl seperate. In my think.

There are enough sliders to create any shape possible (even in the old BodySlide bodies). There's no need for more, we have everything for the torso and legs.

The problem is that things like longer legs or longer/shorter torso can't be done with sliders, they have to be changed by editing the skeleton bone positions. In the old Skyrim, that can be done with mods like XPMSE and RaceMenu.

Nice! Thanks for the update btw.

Will there be any HDT bodies when SKSE and HDT finally come out?

Good grief:

To-Do:

- BodySlide sliders for all Vanilla and DLC outfits. Won't release before this is done.

- Normal map generator. WIP. (generally working, but needs polish). Won't release before this is done.

- UNP UV swapping?

- Body hair texture option?

- Physics meshes? (would require SKSE64 and a new HDT or similar for it)

Jesus I am so blind...

Since Skse64 is delayed indefinitely will that bring us closer to a release or even further away?  :P

SKSE is irrelevant to CBBE's release.

Thanks for the answer, i thought maybe because of the physics plugin or something^^. But that's great to hear!

Since Skse64 is delayed indefinitely will that bring us closer to a release or even further away?  :P

Thanks for the answer, i thought maybe because of the physics plugin or something^^. But that's great to hear!

Where did you hear that SKSE64 was being delayed indefinitely?    No Where on Silverlock.org do they say anything about a indefinite Delay.  Of course they don't say much , but I did not see any posting from the Author's  saying indefinite delay.

Where did you hear that SKSE64 was being delayed indefinitely?    No Where on Silverlock.org do they say anything about a indefinite Delay.  Of course they don't say much , but I did not see any posting from the Author's  saying indefinite delay.

English is not my first language, maybe i used the wrong word? It is delayed without a new estimated release, so it's delayed untill... who knows. Isn't indefinitely the right word for that? 

On the nexus forum created by behippo back in October, there has been mostly arguments between impatient people and every once and a while there is an update from one of the skse64 developers.  This is the latest update from Ianpatt, "Sorry, this isn't intended to be an April Fools joke or something like that.

I don't really have any good news. A large amount of the core code (papyrus support, scaleform support, etc) is ready, but the layout of most of the game data classes still needs to be verified as unchanged from the 32-bit version.

I haven't had any time to work on this for the past few months due to work, and I assume the same is true for Stephen. Making time estimates for full-time professional engineering projects is very hard, and this is far from that.

Again, sorry for getting people's hopes up. "

ok i do have a question. so i am just gona ask it in case it wasn't asked or if someone did i missed it some how. does the bodyslide data for Oldrim work for SSE for the outfits, meaning can i take a bodyslide date for say engineers outfit and put it in my SSE folder will i be able to modify it to the body i am using in the game or make adjustments to the outfit like i do for regular skyrim to be used in SSE?

English is not my first language, maybe i used the wrong word? It is delayed without a new estimated release, so it's delayed untill... who knows. Isn't indefinitely the right word for that? 

I guess it isn't his native language as well, because you certainly were right. 

English is not my native language either but I think they both can be right :P

Literally SKSE64 does not have an actual ETA so its delay is without a definite date, hence indefinite. 

However, although SKSE team was unable to meet the mid-March tentative release they did say the work is still progressing.  So the release is impeding just without an actual date, in which case indefinitely would be misconstruing  -_- 

Not making a big deal out of what you said  Delayed Indefinitely, I was more interested in a comment coming from the Author's.  I had thought you were repeating something said from the author's, not just drawing your own conclusions.   So no biggie.    

As far as my native language...  yes it is English, and delayed indefinitely coming from the team would  or could mean so many different things.   They have stop working on it until such time as they feel like it  or delayed the release waiting on an update from Beth  or  it could mean they missed the estimated beta release but are still hard at work as much as RL will allow.

"Indefinitely" is one of those words though that is frequently misused to mean "definitely never happening." In this case, the proper definition of the word is applicable, but you can't blame a guy for being worried.

Or it's being held off on purpose.

What evidence do you have for this claim exactly?

A mind full of fantasy.

"Indefinitely" is one of those words though that is frequently misused to mean "definitely never happening." In this case, the proper definition of the word is applicable, but you can't blame a guy for being worried.

Yeah, I figured that. That's why I told otherwise so as to not confuse people.

Hi all, i'm new here. Jest got a few quick questions, i have the bodyslide folder in 

Hi all i'm new here and can't quire figure some things out:

1. i keep getting this error ( failed to find game install path registry key or gameDataPath in the confing)

I put the bodyslide files in c\play\steam\steamapps\common\fallout4\bodyslide and that did not work, got the same error and then i put another copy of bodyslide in  c\play\steam\steamapps\common\fallout4\data\tool;s\bodyslide and still got the same error, where do i put the bodyslide folder? 

2. I'm getting a no image error painted across ALL the models? 

3. i have no idea how to make one character look like another, is there a slider for that? I want to be able to make one body or face look like a diffrent body or face. like a slider for a dog to look more like a cat or one human look more like a diffrent human. Any help guys?

Hi all, i'm new here. Jest got a few quick questions, i have the bodyslide folder in 

Hi all i'm new here and can't quire figure some things out:

1. i keep getting this error ( failed to find game install path registry key or gameDataPath in the confing)

I put the bodyslide files in c\play\steam\steamapps\common\fallout4\bodyslide and that did not work, got the same error and then i put another copy of bodyslide in  c\play\steam\steamapps\common\fallout4\data\tool;s\bodyslide and still got the same error, where do i put the bodyslide folder? 

2. I'm getting a no image error painted across ALL the models? 

3. i have no idea how to make one character look like another, is there a slider for that? I want to be able to make one body or face look like a diffrent body or face. like a slider for a dog to look more like a cat or one human look more like a diffrent human. Any help guys?

I'm no expert, but it seems to be unable to find your Game install.  Moving your bodyslide install isn't the problem or the solution.  Open Bodyslide and click on the Settings button at the bottom right.  Make sure the Game Data Path is pointed at the data folder in your fallout 4 install.  The no image is normal if you haven't set up the install to point to the textures.  You should google Bodyslide Tutorials and you should be able to find the answers to all your questions.  There are a number of them available on youtube.