I came across something I thought was interesting regarding lighting effects on skin.  Dolomite Weathers lists this as one of it's features:

"Simulates subsurface scattering by restricting bloom to skin and floral tones"

I've been using Vivid Weather but this feature has me curious so I plan on trying it.  If we can't have actual Subsurface Scattering, maybe we can at least simulate it...

I came across something I thought was interesting regarding lighting effects on skin.  Dolomite Weathers lists this as one of it's features:

"Simulates subsurface scattering by restricting bloom to skin and floral tones"

I've been using Vivid Weather but this feature has me curious so I plan on trying it.  If we can't have actual Subsurface Scattering, maybe we can at least simulate it...

A little off topic. Bloom isn't a good solution too.

A little status overview. :)

Done:

- Base high-poly mesh.
- Base textures.
- New underwear style.
- BodySlide sliders for nude and underwear bodies.
- Default presets.
- All Vanilla and DLC outfits are converted to the new base shape.

To-Do:
- BodySlide sliders for all Vanilla and DLC outfits. Won't release before this is done.
- Normal map generator. WIP. (generally working, but needs polish). Won't release before this is done.
- UNP UV swapping?
- Body hair texture option?
- Physics meshes? (would require SKSE64 and a new HDT or similar for it)

Any chance of adding High Heel Feet, yes i know the SKSE isn't ready?. Would look good to have while sneaking-tiptoe.

Currently all I care about is real life, CBBE SSE and Turok 2.

We'll see in the future when SKSE64 is out and someone can make a proper high heel system first.

Will there be any HDT bodies when SKSE and HDT finally come out?

Good grief:

To-Do:

- BodySlide sliders for all Vanilla and DLC outfits. Won't release before this is done.

- Normal map generator. WIP. (generally working, but needs polish). Won't release before this is done.

- UNP UV swapping?

Will there be any HDT bodies when SKSE and HDT finally come out?

Good grief:

To-Do:

- BodySlide sliders for all Vanilla and DLC outfits. Won't release before this is done.

- Normal map generator. WIP. (generally working, but needs polish). Won't release before this is done.

- UNP UV swapping?

I doubt that anyone will Code a physics plugin for sse.. I more hope for a port of cbbe64 to oldrim.

I think one problem. It's conversion at other game(BNS, Vindictus, Nier.. etc) armor has not good look at skyrim.

Watch at other game than so sexy. So import to skyrim than what a orc or bandit exist!! biggrin.png What's the matter?

I think that big upper body ratio and powerful body size. This season, game girls have skinny and long feet and feminien body.

But skyrim girls have powerful and muscle full body. And Long upper!! That's correct at real girls body. I agree that FACT. But i dream fantasy..

This is not fantasy game? Skinny men throw huge rocks and throwing gigantic fireballs to enemy. It's the fantasy i really like.

So why write in this thread? I suggest more bodyslider option or preset.

If harder or not in author's progress than give up. smile.png (Caliente and Ousnius. I really respect and like two HOLY GOOD Modders. biggrin.png)

But somebody want to make powerfull or feminien girl seperate. In my think.

I think one problem. It's conversion at other game(BNS, Vindictus, Nier.. etc) armor has not good look at skyrim.

Watch at other game than so sexy. So import to skyrim than what a orc or bandit exist!! biggrin.png What's the matter?

I think that big upper body ratio and powerful body size. This season, game girls have skinny and long feet and feminien body.

But skyrim girls have powerful and muscle full body. And Long upper!! That's correct at real girls body. I agree that FACT. But i dream fantasy..

This is not fantasy game? Skinny men throw huge rocks and throwing gigantic fireballs to enemy. It's the fantasy i really like.

So why write in this thread? I suggest more bodyslider option or preset.

If harder or not in author's progress than give up. smile.png (Caliente and Ousnius. I really respect and like two HOLY GOOD Modders. biggrin.png)

But somebody want to make powerfull or feminien girl seperate. In my think.

There are enough sliders to create any shape possible (even in the old BodySlide bodies). There's no need for more, we have everything for the torso and legs.

The problem is that things like longer legs or longer/shorter torso can't be done with sliders, they have to be changed by editing the skeleton bone positions. In the old Skyrim, that can be done with mods like XPMSE and RaceMenu.