Can i ask when is the expected release date?

Seriously. Did you read *any* page of this thread?

No? Then you do not deserve any straight answer.

this lines could be filled with no eta atm, would be more effective

this guy only have one post, and its toxic one hahha you made my day man

I recently updated, and now a lot (but not all) of my alpha containing outfit meshes are showing up as solid black on preview. Is this an issue with compatibility between the update and possibly a dds save format? I noticed one of the updates had to do with alpha rendering.

Has anyone heard of this before or have any suggestions?

I recently updated, and now a lot (but not all) of my alpha containing outfit meshes are showing up as solid black on preview. Is this an issue with compatibility between the update and possibly a dds save format? I noticed one of the updates had to do with alpha rendering.

Has anyone heard of this before or have any suggestions?

Can you send me the NIF and textures of an example outfit? Does it use shader alpha, texture alpha or both?

:)

BodySlide and Outfit Studio v4.2.2:

- General: Implemented a language selection in the settings dialog. 
- General: Fixed meshes with connect points getting corrupted on save in both BS and OS (FO4). 
- Outfit Studio: Added 'Delete Vertices' feature for deleting unmasked vertices directly in OS. 
- For BodySlide projects that need parts of the body removed, a zap is still the preferred non-destructible method. 
- Outfit Studio: Added 'Separate Vertices' feature for splitting up one shape into two using a mask. 
- Outfit Studio: 'File -> Import -> From NIF/OBJ/FBX...' can import multiple files at once now. 
- Outfit Studio: 'File -> Export -> To NIF/OBJ/FBX...' now export all shapes of the project into one file. 
- Outfit Studio: You can now export only the currently selected shapes to one NIF/OBJ/FBX file via right-click. 
- Outfit Studio: 'Merge sliders' when loading a ref now works as intended (replaces ref, adds sliders). 
- Outfit Studio: Allow unsetting or directly deleting the reference shape. 
- Outfit Studio: Added 'File -> Unload Project' menu item. 
- Outfit Studio: Duplicating a shape now also copies its controllers and interpolators with it. 
- Outfit Studio: Any unreferenced blocks are now deleted on NIF export. 
- Outfit Studio: Handle NiSkinData properly when it has vertex weights turned off. 
- Outfit Studio: Fixed some triangle index comparisons when updating skin partitions or segments. 
- Outfit Studio: Meshes can now be changed to full precision even without having normals/tangents (FO4). 
- Outfit Studio: Fixed a visual bug where deleted shapes would stay visible until the next frame.

Wonderful! Thank you for the update.

- For BodySlide projects that need parts of the body removed, a zap is still the preferred non-destructible method.

Just out of curiosity: are there any plans to add zap group manager? I absolutely hate removing leggings from each armor and cloth set manually in BodySlide.

Yes. I am weird. wink.png

Wonderful! Thank you for the update.

Just out of curiosity: are there any plans to add zap group manager? I absolutely hate removing leggings from each armor and cloth set manually in BodySlide.

Yes. I am weird. wink.png

Re-save your preset while the zaps you want are active and run a batch build.

I'm having issues with the ankles clipping through the boots, any ideas on what does this?

Without knowing what mod(s) you're talking about, see if there's a "feet zap" box or something similar when you're in BodySlide. If there is, just check it and marvel at the results.  :D

I don't see any feet zap option at all.

I'm having issues with the ankles clipping through the boots, any ideas on what does this?

Without knowing what mod(s) you're talking about, see if there's a "feet zap" box or something similar when you're in BodySlide. If there is, just check it and marvel at the results.  :D

If the mod author provided this option, it would be a little box located towards the upper LEFT portion of the BodySlide window, directly above the sliders. It's easy to miss since it's so close to the "Full Body" sliders. However, if you're sure your outfit doesn't have a zap like this, your other option is to adjust the mesh yourself in Outfit Studio.

If the mod author provided this option, it would be a little box located towards the upper LEFT portion of the BodySlide window, directly above the sliders. It's easy to miss since it's so close to the "Full Body" sliders. However, if you're sure your outfit doesn't have a zap like this, your other option is to adjust the mesh yourself in Outfit Studio.

Thanks for the help.

I know its already been said probably many times across many threads, BUT

We really need a generic Vanilla Male bodyslide, the reason for why is something that most people should understand.

The reason we need a Vanilla Male bodyslide is that creating the Zero Weight Mesh in Blender is a real bitch.

Skyrim really fucked over the armor creation scene by making the weight slider work off of two actual separate meshes instead of one like in other games.

It would of course be real nice if also meshes could be re-sized from the CBBE baseshape to the Male Vanilla Body mesh and/or the opposite Male to Female mesh.

This would allow for those of us that are very quick to make kitbash or creations in Blender to then provide outfits that work with both male and female.

I'm not asking for bicep or dick morphs,  Im asking for a simple 0 to 1 weight slider in Bodyslide so we can make outfits real fast for males in Skyrim.

If I had that I could make about 300 chest pieces for men in about 3 months.

I know its already been said probably many times across many threads, BUT

We really need a generic Vanilla Male bodyslide, the reason for why is something that most people should understand.

The reason we need a Vanilla Male bodyslide is that creating the Zero Weight Mesh in Blender is a real bitch.

Skyrim really fucked over the armor creation scene by making the weight slider work off of two actual separate meshes instead of one like in other games.

It would of course be real nice if also meshes could be re-sized from the CBBE baseshape to the Male Vanilla Body mesh and/or the opposite Male to Female mesh.

This would allow for those of us that are very quick to make kitbash or creations in Blender to then provide outfits that work with both male and female.

I'm not asking for bicep or dick morphs,  Im asking for a simple 0 to 1 weight slider in Bodyslide so we can make outfits real fast for males in Skyrim.

If I had that I could make about 300 chest pieces for men in about 3 months.

This please! I would say that SAM is a good replacement but there isnt many mods supporting it (Doesnt help that its not on the Nexus or here though)

You can create a Male body setup by taking the 0 and 1 nif's for the male shape.

Load the 1 shape in OS as an outfit and export as obj. (then unload the outfit).

Next load the 0 shape as a reference and create a new slider (Name it Male Body or something).

Set the slider to edit mode and import the obj file created from the 1 weight (so now with the slider @ 0 it is the male body low weight and with the slider @ 100 it is the high weight).

Save project as.... now you have a male body slider.

Note: there is a S.A.M. bodyslide package out there somewhere (just the body with 3 sliders... high low, Samson, and Samuel).

Or you can go with the high weight as the base shape and the low weight as the slider @ 100.

You can do the same for the hands and feet.

Why... Simple Skyrim needs the 0 and 1 nif's to share the same vertex count and vertex order. Since bodyslide uses the same method to generate it sliders from object files it can be easily done.

@Cell, I'm a little lost and or confused. I'm looking at SSE and I installed Bodyslide like normal. In Outfit/Body I only have armor listed and I have nothing listing under Preset even though I have a UUNP preset in the proper folder. When I attempt to create a preset and save it I get an error message: Failed to save preset [file path] (-1).

I'm sure I'm confused about something as I've always installed Beautiful Bodies before Bodyslide but know that it's not out yet for SSE. Is there a step I'm missing?

Thanks to whom ever answers this... :)

BodySlide and Outfit Studio v4.2.3:

- General: Updated Chinese and German translations.
- General: Fixed vertex deletion for SSE meshes.
- General: Disabled loading the BA2 archives of the FO4 texture pack. You can enable it in the settings.
- BodySlide: Fixed zap toggle feature for Skyrim and SSE.
- Outfit Studio: Fixed OBJ export for faces with and without UV maps.
- Outfit Studio: Now keeps previously local slider data when merging references.
- Outfit Studio: Remove empty skin partitions when applying them.
- Outfit Studio: Fixed skin partitions when exporting only right-click-selected shapes to NIF.
- Outfit Studio: Fixed error message on OBJ export with one shape (just the message appeared wrong).

I have no idea whether Bodyslide is where something like this could be done but it would be nice if there was some sort of tool that modders (or users) could use to get rid of the black face issue, whether that's syncronizing facegen info between mods or resetting tint to default before adding a new one or whatever.  I don't really know how it works.  It took me most of the day today messing with my load order before I finally found one that eliminated all of the blackface instances I found in my game without creating purple hair or breaking SOS. 

In my case it usually ends up being a mod that's not even a character replacer that causes the dark face issue.  For example the Remodelled Armor for CBBE includes some body textures so if you put that below your character replacers some people will have messed up looks and dark faces.

In my case it usually ends up being a mod that's not even a character replacer that causes the dark face issue.  For example the Remodelled Armor for CBBE includes some body textures so if you put that below your character replacers some people will have messed up looks and dark faces.

I believe you are mistaken.  Meaning, I don't think body textures, included with armor or not (and they should not be), can cause the dark face bug.

The dark face bug (grey in Oldrim, black in SSE) is a direct result of the facegeom nif file data for an NPC not exactly matching the NPC's record in the ESP plugin.  AFAIK, this is the only way it happens.

It typically happens because a facegeom head nif is not installed that matches the last plugin in your load order for that NPC.

It can be confusing because there are a lot of mods that alter NPC data which are not supposed to be appearance mods, but actually are.  For example, a mod that fixes females with male walks in the could be created by simply using the CK or xEdit to turn off opposite gender anims for the NPCs in question.  The problem is, that one change modifies the entire record for the NPC.  So, making that change also means the plugin includes all the vanilla head information for the character.  That vanilla face information is not going to match the face information in a facegeom head nif that was installed as part of an NPC beautification mod.  Presto, dark face bug, unless the beautification mod is below the feminine walk mod in your load order.

Another way to get it is by installing a beautifiation mod and not letting it overwrite any files it wants to overwrite.  It might not replace the facegeom head nif and again you have the dark face bug.

BodySlide and Outfit Studio v4.2.3:

- General: Updated Chinese and German translations.
- General: Fixed vertex deletion for SSE meshes.
- General: Disabled loading the BA2 archives of the FO4 texture pack. You can enable it in the settings.
- BodySlide: Fixed zap toggle feature for Skyrim and SSE.
- Outfit Studio: Fixed OBJ export for faces with and without UV maps.
- Outfit Studio: Now keeps previously local slider data when merging references.
- Outfit Studio: Remove empty skin partitions when applying them.
- Outfit Studio: Fixed skin partitions when exporting only right-click-selected shapes to NIF.
- Outfit Studio: Fixed error message on OBJ export with one shape (just the message appeared wrong).

Hi, Ousnius, just downloaded and installed latest and greatest version but there's no fomod install while installing in MO, i.e. CBBE/UUNP options for install. Is this intentional?.

I believe you are mistaken.  Meaning, I don't think body textures, included with armor or not (and they should not be), can cause the dark face bug.

The dark face bug (grey in Oldrim, black in SSE) is a direct result of the facegeom nif file data for an NPC not exactly matching the NPC's record in the ESP plugin.  AFAIK, this is the only way it happens.

It typically happens because a facegeom head nif is not installed that matches the last plugin in your load order for that NPC.

It can be confusing because there are a lot of mods that alter NPC data which are not supposed to be appearance mods, but actually are.  For example, a mod that fixes females with male walks in the could be created by simply using the CK or xEdit to turn off opposite gender anims for the NPCs in question.  The problem is, that one change modifies the entire record for the NPC.  So, making that change also means the plugin includes all the vanilla head information for the character.  That vanilla face information is not going to match the face information in a facegeom head nif that was installed as part of an NPC beautification mod.  Presto, dark face bug, unless the beautification mod is below the feminine walk mod in your load order.

Another way to get it is by installing a beautifiation mod and not letting it overwrite any files it wants to overwrite.  It might not replace the facegeom head nif and again you have the dark face bug.

As I said I don't really know how it works but here's a couple of examples of what I'm talking about.  I use Apachii hair, Remodelled Armor for CBBE, Diversity, SOS Lite, all of the Bijin mods, Sofia Customizer, RSSE Children Overhaul, CBBE, Bodyslide, Demoniac skin textures, and Beards in that order. 

If I put those near the top of my load order almost everyone looks as they should except Idolaf Battleborn (which Diversity customizes the appearance for) uses his vanilla look and has a dark face.  I have no other mods that mention anything about changing NPC appearance anywhere in my load order.  I do have 200ish other mods in my load order though and obviously 1 of them does something to Idolaf Battleborn and I have no clue which one.  If I put my NPC overhaul stuff all the way at the bottom he uses the look from Diversity and his face tint matches his body.

As another example using the above mods if I move Remodelled Armor for CBBE below any of my female customizers it messes up their face (it definitely includes some body part replacements).  If everything used loose files I might be able to find the conflict but MO doesn't show me the individual conflicts in BSA files.  Also even the ones who do use loose files don't always use filenames that would mean anything to me.  For instance Diversity uses filenames like "000a2c9c.nif" for it's facegendata files.