Lurker here ^.^ an idea might be a good idea is dropping a Torrent file for the new CBBE atleast at the beginning so we dont destroy the servers. 

The Nexus cloud distribution network definitely won't care much about a CBBE release or anything else at all.

And no, I hate torrents. :P

<p>

Alecu did some wizardry for me/us:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/images/5304/ (see description and comment)

It will be released with CBBE SSE itself, once that's out (obviously). :)

And some numbers - the new CBBE for SSE will have, not counting the feet or hands:

• 13554 vertices. This is 2x as much as (U)UNP and 5x as much as the old CBBE
  • 26286 triangles
Do we know if that's going to break dismemberment for SSE like high vertex count does in FO4?

I hope the new CBBE work with vanilla skyrim, SE make no fun without SKSE and Sexlab... but it runs so smooth.  :wacko:

No, we won't make it for the old Skyrim. Don't want to give people more reasons not to use SSE and it's too much extra work. Sorry.

Do we know if that's going to break dismemberment for SSE like high vertex count does in FO4?

Skyrim does not have dismemberment. The only thing you can cut off are heads.

I hope the new CBBE work with vanilla skyrim, SE make no fun without SKSE and Sexlab... but it runs so smooth.  :wacko:

No, we won't make it for the old Skyrim. Don't want to give people more reasons not to use SSE and it's too much extra work. Sorry.

there is this mod, i dont know how its called, it allows "type of dismemberment" i think its called deadly mutilation and works with old cbbe body..

i think he wants to know if its theoreticaly possible with such high vertex count..

there is this mod, i dont know how its called, it allows "type of dismemberment" i think its called deadly mutilation and works with old cbbe body..

i think he wants to know if its theoreticaly possible with such high vertex count..

Deadly Mutilation simply "equips" bodies and armors that look like they have been cut off and/or hides certain slots. The lose parts are meshes spawned into the world via script. This is completely different from how FO4 dismemberment works, which cuts up the original mesh directly with tessellation in the engine or shaders.

So yes, when SKSE64 is out and if Deadly Mutilation gets created, that mod will work. It has nothing to do with CBBE directly, the support has to be on their side.

How about FPS with HDT mods? Many vertice cause FPS down.

And newer HDT-SMP plugin will more pressure to cpu.

And it testing with HDT boneweight?

Skyrim has headroom to show at least another 500k triangles without too much effort. With 500k polygons maybe you get around 2-3 fps drop...

If you have a card newer than geforce 700 series or newer than amd 280 series you will never run into issues. With a gtx 1070 I think I can add even an extra million polygons without any noticeable performance penalty. You can even get a gtx 1050 which is not that bad and you will still have a lot of headroom.

HDT physics is nothing new to the engine. The engine already does at least a hundred times more work on physics in general than the work needed for HDT.

How about FPS with HDT mods? Many vertice cause FPS down.

And newer HDT-SMP plugin will more pressure to cpu.

And it testing with HDT boneweight?

First of all there's no HDT or similar for SSE right now. But there will be no issues because of vertex count. It's not even that many more than before (I mean it's more, but not extraordinarily crazy). There's also no HDT weights, but once that or something similar comes out for SSE, they'll probably be added pretty quickly.