SSE Mods compatibility

Update for SSE

Skyrim Flora Overhaul ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2154/? )

Verdant ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2296/? )

Vivid Weathers ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2187/?

Autor 2K texture 

After my inbox exploding... No, I won't let you guys down. I will port #SkyrimHD for SSE soon. #Skyrim #SkyrimSpecialEdition

Designs of The Nords Banners = working without change

alternative imperial banner = working without change

SG Hair Pack 268 = working without change

DartHairColorsAll-UpdateV1na-26766 = working without change

ImoMegane-70975-1-0 = working without change

KS Jewelry-67309-1-0 = dont working (no Texture)

RGMsVanityMirror-52712-2-0 = working with change (unpack the bsa and newpack all as new rar, the first start of the mirror ingame is a little slow)

SkyRealism - Imperial Light Armor - Black Leather = working without change

SkyRealism - Imperial Heavy Armor - Black Leather = working without change

Skyrim Bridges - ETaC-38158-2-1-2 = working without change

WhiterunHoldForest-67063-1-1-0 = working without change

Apachii NPC Hair doesn't really work. Every character with the new hair gets a black face. Couldn't find a way to fix this yet. 

I know this isn't the point but I'm so triggered by the face/body texture missmatch, I think I have missmatch PTSD.

Apachii NPC Hair doesn't really work. Every character with the new hair gets a black face. Couldn't find a way to fix this yet. 

I know this isn't the point but I'm so triggered by the face/body texture missmatch, I think I have missmatch PTSD.

Virgin SSE had Player ("Peaches") looking 50.

I downloaded the first foundation makeover I could find, SG Textures, which I am prolly using wrong (*blush*)

I downloaded the first foundation makeover I could find, SG Textures, which I am prolly using wrong (*blush*)

as if that seam was because of that...

those npc are missing their tintmask

because there's a conflict between the save headmorph and the nif (npc replacer require a new game)

the ones that have a black face didn't made that mistake (now they just have to wait for a conversion of those nifs)

and you... you are stuck with those strange heads (don't think those npc are supposed to look like that with whatever mod it is)

as if that seam was because of that...

those npc are missing their tintmask

because there's a conflict between the save headmorph and the nif (npc replacer require a new game)

the ones that have a black face didn't made that mistake (now they just have to wait for a conversion of those nifs)

and you... you are stuck with those strange heads (don't think those npc are supposed to look like that with whatever mod it is)

I have no idea what you said but it sounded snippy. I think I'd rather have a seam than a dark head.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/978526-sg-female-textures-renewal/page-43

EDIT

Included, a strange head from some mod

EDIT (final)

It's a clothing mod I dearly love from 2013 or so. See picture entitled "Generic clothes"

So it wasn't a niffmorphcraptasticxpialidocious

post-392535-0-61035600-1478107375_thumb.jpg

post-392535-0-54002900-1478108301_thumb.jpg

post-392535-0-60127700-1478109299_thumb.jpg

post-392535-0-98472200-1478110947_thumb.jpg

most parts work but on my copy missing some language translations (eg end up with $confirm instead of confirm ) 

This is because SkyUI (as many other mods) were using the SKSE translation system. And because SKSE is not here, then you get the original keys and not the translated strings.

And forget the MCM, it is just not working.

And for me is the crucial part of SkyUI.

For Apachii black faces he's referring to the NPC replacer mod, not apachii itself. Yes the hair works and yes you can use specific mods to modify NPCs that include the hair. But that specific mod doesn't work properly, black faces. I fixed some of them but after apachii was updated it broke more so now I just moved to a different mod for NPCs.

Guys, please respect what is in the first post: no ask or providing help here.

All help posts older than one day will be removed.

I am updating the list of mods, I do it about once a day.

Thank you.

Sofia has been ported, but exercise caution.
There are quite a few dialogue and texture bugs that still need to be worked out.
I don't know if that's Mod Creator or Mod User error, but the latter seems more likely as LE version of Sofia + Customizer Redux works just fine.

Additionally, Deathwing Inspired Alduin reloaded (8K Textures option) works as well, have not tested other versions. Just install with NMM or MO after manual download.

Non ported original Skyrim Stuff I'm using in SSE with no problems (I use UNP Body type with Valhalla textures) :

Better 360 controller - 8 hotkeys ( Using Xbox One Controller works fine too. )

No enemies on Compass

5 Minute Candlelight

Tera Armors Collection for UNP and male

HD Furniture and Clutter

Jackga Pub Full 5.0.1 - ( need to extract BSA to loose files )

Quality World map - main roads

Nightshade Vampire Armour retexture

Fantasy Soundtrack Project

I found this link while searching : SKYUI 2.2 - removed SKSE requirement message

( I did try Skyui 5.1 as posted above, and while it does work, I get a few seconds lag when opening Inventory every time, so Skyui 2.2 is the better option for me personally ):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwStqg4Oy0zwRjJsdzdkSjNUR0U/view

I have unpacked the bsa of skyrim monster mod 3.2 lore friendly version (the reason I tried 3.2 is because it has a patch for skytest - I'm using skytest sse version).

It's way too early days to say how well it works, but so far it has been installed for 5 hours of play, and I have been through a draugr tomb and the monster mod draugr types such as flesh zombies etc are spawning fine with proper textures and animations etc. No adverse effects so far, but I will keep testing.

Sofia has been ported, but exercise caution.

There are quite a few dialogue and texture bugs that still need to be worked out.

I don't know if that's Mod Creator or Mod User error, but the latter seems more likely as LE version of Sofia + Customizer Redux works just fine.

The dialogue bugs (she stopping mid game her idle and most of quest awareness chatter) SEEM to be relative to the 2.4 version rather than the SSE port itself, as they are being reported in the LE as well (and indeed I had them by using the LE 2.4 on SSE, even before trying the port).

Sofia 2.3 (with the customizer) still works in SSE without apparent issues, and MIGHT solve the dialogue issues until the author investigates the root of the problem with 2.4.

Archived