SSE Mods compatibility

Can someone explain how to install CBBE and body slide. I tried both but the game wouldn't load past the launcher when I did, forcing me to have to reinstall. Also when I tried using the body slide tool it had no texture. I also tried adding a armor rexture mod and ti wouldn't work, all my armors were normal.

New version of XP32 Maximum skeleten released. For Special Edition

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1988/?

Special Edition Version:

No Requirements currently, reduced feature set

Styles (Weapon Positions)
Styles unavailable for Skyrim Special Edition currently see comments

So fast !! ... now just w8 for some pysic ... i hate play with no bouncy

The skeleton has TBBP/BBP so you can have bouncy now, just not HDT. You just need to convert some 32 hkx files with an armor set that supports TBBP.

Face light works

Female facial animation works

Ambriel seems to work (I'm half through her story, so far it works).

Recorder seems to work, but she has some weird glitches when the load order is not fixed.

I'm still not able to start sse with alternate start active for whatever reason and what ever I try (it's the sse version btw) :(

Also, I have read somewhere (here?) that all skyrim mods (not sse) that come with a bsa must be unpacked to get a chance to work with sse.

That doesnt mean that they are getting compatible, its just that the old bsa's dont work with sse but maybe the content..

Face light works

Recorder seems to work, but she has some weird glitches when the load order is not fixed.

I'm still not able to start sse with alternate start active for whatever reason and what ever I try (it's the sse version btw) :(

Also, I have read somewhere (here?) that all skyrim mods (not sse) that come with a bsa must be unpacked to get a chance to work with sse.

That doesnt mean that they are getting compatible, its just that the old bsa's dont work with sse but maybe the content..

Alternate start didn't work for me either until I disabled Opening Scene Overhaul. So probably that or another mod that is incompatible for you too..

Face light works

Alternate start didn't work for me either until I disabled Opening Scene Overhaul. So probably that or another mod that is incompatible for you too..

yes that's true. It doesnt work with any unique follower, follower&npc overhaul (tried bijin AIO sse and some other), or quest mods I tried so far.

On the other hand it seems to work with every other mod that doesnt add something new to the game.

Jh npc 85 working perfectly fine without resaving in ck. All hairs I tried worked fine. Textures also ok. Eyes mods all working. Can use vanilla looksmenu fine. With bbp now my sse looks like a cheap fake of 32 bit yeeey xD

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but how are you porting to SE the simple followers (non-script, non-quest...)? My NPCs processed using the new CK all looks worst than simply loading the oldrim mod directly into SE.  

ApachiiSkyHairFemale doesn't have a esp for me Idk why. Might be my problem.

(Im talking about the SSE version)

I installed v_1_5 today. Works. Load order right after ApachiiSkyHair Full.

The only thing is that NMM renames the mod to something funny but this a NMM bug. Just rename it back to the original.

ApachiiSkyHairFemale doesn't have a esp for me Idk why. Might be my problem.

(Im talking about the SSE version)

I installed v_1_5 today. Works. Load order right after ApachiiSkyHair Full.

The only thing is that NMM renames the mod to something funny but this a NMM bug. Just rename it back to the original.

The old apachii for the non-SE skyrim also works fine.

You can turn of the renaming option in NMM settings (the last checkbox in the general tab) -> problem solved^^

David trees, water plants,skyrim parallax 4k by pfuscher, shader 2016 by pfuscher, pretty animated potions and glass refracting whine bottles, realistic blacksmith/misc/food, 4k clutter retexture, blowing in the wind, dovahbear loadscreen compatible

User from nexus reporting that the clean version (sfw) of amorous adventure is working:

roquero13

I can confirm for a fact that the CLEAN version DOES work with Skyrim Special Edition. Ofcourse this requires further testing, but I've been doing Jenassa's quest and the little pop up when we kissed did trigger. Everything seems to be working with a hitch, though I'm getting the Ysolda bug where she doesn't offer the mammoth tusk quest, that one is common and nothing to do with this mod. For those that are happy with just the dialogue and the additional quests, this is good news.

My list that is currently working.

GameMode=SkyrimSE

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Inn Girls Resources.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp=1
Cheating Chest.esp=1
Daedric Stealth Suit.esp=1
Dark_Eden_Forests_FallEdition.esp=1
RiverwoodHuntingCabinSE.esp=1
noguardhelmets.esp=1
garm_black.esp=1
relationship dialogue overhaul.esp=1
beltfastenedquivers.esp=1
Immersive Wenches.esp=1
Deadly Wenches.esp=1
Golden Rings Of Craft.esp=1
ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp=1
EEO - USSEP Patch.esp=1
Sotteta Necromancer Outfit.esp=1
wetandcold.esp=1
lamposts of skyrim.esp=1
ars metallica.esp=1
50 more perk points.esp=1
weightless dragon bones and scales.esp=1
blacksmith forge water fix se.esp=1
unlimitedamuletsandrings.esp=1
ks_hairdo's_lite.esp=1
facemasksofskyrim.esp=1
ineed.esp=1
gildergreen regrown.esp=1
Better_Male_Presets.esp=1
Hirsute Beards.esp=1
The Ordinary Women.esp=1
BijinAIO_SSE-3.1.1-SV.esp=1 - installed all the bijin, serana, and valerica, then deleted the esps.
Tembtra Thief Armor.esp=1
EquipsB - ThroneXX.esp=1
ScoutArmor.esp=1
Ranger Outfit.esp=1 - Note that even though I have the NIOverrideBoots patch it buries the feet, so I just use sotteta boots
10XCarryWeight.esp=1
Dr_Bandolier.esp=1
Dr_BandolierDG.esp=1

Will update as I go through my mods.

I'm pretty sure apache hairs and ks hair mostly work (i use a merged mod with several mods so I can't say for sure), but some hairs don't show up.

I can say that Rs children didn't work for me but xvision children does. Arrows bolts and tweaks seem to work just fine.

More bandit camps (i use explorer edition) works.

Eyes of beauty works.

Sevenbase works if you don't install the animations (you can use 7zip to remove them).

Hope that's good for some people. I'll test a few more later on and post my results.

Oh, lost magic sadly doesn't work, unpacking the bsa showed a script folder and the game wont start with it

Archived