CPU

SSE Mods compatibility

thanks to conversion the Egg factory mod is no longer a CTD case. however there is no growth in either the breast or belly nodes (MCM menu also registers it as 0 growth). the labor does happen so it functions propperly apart from important part

Apparently warmth works in Frostfall with SKSE64 active now with PapyrusUtil.  The MCM menus are still wonky unless you add some files from the oldrim version but this is good news for me.

Edit:  Just tested this in a new game with PapyrusUtil installed and can confirm that now the SE version of Campfire and Frostfall are fully functional with working MCM menus, working widgets, and armor warmth working for Frostfall.  Saving profiles as a JSON is also working.  All I had to tweak was to copy the interface folder from the oldrim version for both. 

Enhanced Skyrim Factions:  The Companions works with SE.  Just extract the bsa to where you installed the game.  Delete the bsa.  Open the esp file in the CK.  Resave and play.  It runs great.  The only problem is that tweaking the options in the MCM does nothing, but other than that the mod works.

SKSE64 alpha version released woohoo!! Can't wait for development to take into full swing!! While SSE was working fine without SKSE64, but now we can finally go into the nitty gritty of modding!!

So, what's the status of SexLab Aroused?  Is there a technical hurdle preventing it from working with SexLab Lite?  Like, does it depend on functionality that only the full SexLab Framework provides?  Does it have a heavy reliance on PapyrusUtil or something else that hasn't been ported yet?  I'm just curious is all, not being impatient.

34 minutes ago, johnbturnip said:

So, what's the status of SexLab Aroused?  Is there a technical hurdle preventing it from working with SexLab Lite?  Like, does it depend on functionality that only the full SexLab Framework provides?  Does it have a heavy reliance on PapyrusUtil or something else that hasn't been ported yet?  I'm just curious is all, not being impatient.

Arouse uses extensively PapyrusUtil, also with some items (Storageutil) that have not been ported yet.

On 12/4/2017 at 5:54 PM, CPU said:

Arouse uses extensively PapyrusUtil, also with some items (Storageutil) that have not been ported yet.

Ok, maybe I'm missing something here. But PapyrusUtil SE has a StorageUtil. Do you mean that there's some parts of the StorageUtil that aren't ported? From what I understand, it's only ActorUtil and ObjectUtil, and some parts of MiscUtil that haven't been ported yet.

Just curious, because I've tried doing the basic SSE conversion for Aroused and haven't noticed any problems. I do see NPCs using aroused animations although I haven't done much of anything else yet.

52 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Ok, maybe I'm missing something here. But PapyrusUtil SE has a StorageUtil. Do you mean that there's some parts of the StorageUtil that aren't ported? From what I understand, it's only ActorUtil and ObjectUtil, and some parts of MiscUtil that haven't been ported yet.

Just curious, because I've tried doing the basic SSE conversion for Aroused and haven't noticed any problems. I do see NPCs using aroused animations although I haven't done much of anything else yet.

Does your version of aroused require sexlab? Ive been interested in the aroused mod but only for the blushes without the sex

23 hours ago, SunJeong said:

Does your version of aroused require sexlab? Ive been interested in the aroused mod but only for the blushes without the sex

Yes it requires sexlab. I'm using the sexlab light se version.