SSE Mods compatibility

Multiple Marriages-Spouse Dress Up-Rehousing-And More - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9378/?   

working

Followers:

Frost Queen Melanie Follower - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74502/?  

working  (tested Melanie1.1UNP100weight version)

Nara Follower UNP UNPB SeveNBase CBBE - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63824/?

working  (tested clear UNP version)

Shaley - Redguard Follower - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79611/?

working  (tested UNP no armor version)

Pretty Assassin Companion Ari - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17302/?

working  (tested clear UNP version)

Juliette - Standalone CBBE Breton - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25608/?

working

Swordwoman Eleonora - Standalone Female Follower - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62945/?

working   (tested UNPB version with update)

Reiko Senjua - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44385/?

working  (tested with update. Armor change needed)

• 3 weeks later...

I've managed to get the custom voiced follower "Mour" by Teylin working in a shoddy way, though it seems to be working as it should be. Her body uses an HDT Tail and her base body uses an HDT version of whichever body type you choose, so the way I managed to bypass this was by manually installing the NMM-ready download, installing all of my options except for either of the tails, HDT or not (just to be safe), going into her mesh folders and completely deleting both armors (wasn't sure which armor featured the HDT abilities out of her two, so i just deleted both to be sure.) then i finally topped it off by copying the base female body mesh into her folder, successfully turning into a fully (hopefully) compatible follower. 

If you plan on adding this to the list, I suggest you put this in partially working or working if you choose, and make a spoiler containing this information.

i would LOVE to have a working version of her without armors if possible. i know here face, hands, and feet work fine, but if a UNP or a UNPB version of the body could be made i would be in HEAVEN!!! thank you. if anyone knows how to get this to work let me know. i tried myself with my hand at this and failed.

Commenting a bit on the Ningheim race mod, so far it seems to work without any additional edits to it, but i wouldn't say 100% as someone else had noted. Some of the eyebrows appear to be missing meshes and some of the eye options cause a instant CTD. I haven't really tested it much outside of showracemenu and running around a bit though so it's hard to say it'll suddenly cause future stability issues.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

File Name: FoxMerged 2

File SubmitterSmokermegadrive

Type: Armor,Clothing Mod 

This mod seems to partially work.... the Fox Shop house shows in Riverwood the NPC is there the Textures inside the building are good however for the armors. Some show properly and some don't and if you try to click the one's with no image showing most of them get graphics issues like crazy and the lighting get's bugged for some and others the model shows but texture ends up a full grey color...Some Outfits are perfectly fine however. There's also the HDT High Heels mod but that doesn't seem to big of an issue since all that would do far as I can tell was fix the heels clipping through the ground it doesn't crash or anything if you are missing that mod apparently. It could still be looked at as a bug since the clipping but not game breaking.

So again this mod Works but has some issues.

Sorry if this has been answered somewhere, but does anyone know if Demoniac and PureSkinTextures are usable in SE?

I'm using Demoniac in SE just fine can't say anything for the latter but don't see why it wouldn't work.

How are you getting ece t work? I just keep getting errors that make the sliders not load.

Not sure how you're getting those issues tbh I just installed with NMM (ran as admin) and launch Skyrim with the SKSE loader, it's worked fine so far, if you use MO someone in one of the two SKSE 64 threads mentioned something about creating certain folders manually.

If you have everything installed correctly try launching Skyrim with the actual SKSE 64 launcher as launching through Steam doesn't activate SKSE 64, at least for me anyway.

Sorry if this has been answered somewhere, but does anyone know if Demoniac and PureSkinTextures are usable in SE?

I'm using Demoniac in SE just fine can't say anything for the latter but don't see why it wouldn't work.

How are you getting ece t work? I just keep getting errors that make the sliders not load.

Not sure how you're getting those issues tbh I just installed with NMM (ran as admin) and launch Skyrim with the SKSE loader, it's worked fine so far, if you use MO someone in one of the two SKSE 64 threads mentioned something about creating certain folders manually.

If you have everything installed correctly try launching Skyrim with the actual SKSE 64 launcher as launching through Steam doesn't activate SKSE 64, at least for me anyway.

f course I'm launching from SKSE, that's why I'm even getting the memory crashes and errors. The thing is that while it loads new facial morphs the actual sliders won't appear and it's saying that it's because of these memory errors. I've already made the folders, it's something else.

f course I'm launching from SKSE, that's why I'm even getting the memory crashes and errors. The thing is that while it loads new facial morphs the actual sliders won't appear and it's saying that it's because of these memory errors. I've already made the folders, it's something else.

Not much else I can tell you, I just installed with NMM and ran the game and not had a problem and no memory issues yet either maybe something else you installed is clashing as I don't have that many mods installed due to it just being a test playthrough with SKSE64.

• 2 weeks later...

non SSE mods I am running without (too much) problems:
arachnophobia (although I cant get the spider to eat me)

ZaZ (thanks to someone having converted it. I'm testing things for him on it now)

Devourment 0.65D along with strangers mod and the hatters mod for special conversations (important is to DISABLE the RND_weightgain.esp and the CoD adiposian armor esp imputs. otherwise you get CTD)

Namira's goat (part 1 along with the Namira's goat+ update)

Ravenous

confirmed CTD cases:
egg factory

Death alternative; your money or your life

if anyone wants me to test some more mods with the converted ZaZ package. let me know! I cant mod so I'd happly fieldtest some things

Hair and face mods should work i have tested this with a few face textures and hair styles,

it seems anything WITHOUT a BSA file or SKSE WILL WORK!

(capitalized part of this so it wouldn't be miss read!)

Tricks used: copy the files to a separate file and add them into the NMM using the big green plus sign, then activate mod and its working! 

You mean hair replacers? Because otherwise you need race menu precache killer, and that needs skse.

ApachiiSkyHair has been uploaded for SSE and works fine, the precache killer MAY (not sure) not be needed with the new updated engine. Perhaps it can handle the extra hair entries better now.

is there a way to change all npcs hair in skyrim to apachhii hair? or just the player character?

Hair and face mods should work i have tested this with a few face textures and hair styles,

it seems anything WITHOUT a BSA file or SKSE WILL WORK!

(capitalized part of this so it wouldn't be miss read!)

Tricks used: copy the files to a separate file and add them into the NMM using the big green plus sign, then activate mod and its working! 

You mean hair replacers? Because otherwise you need race menu precache killer, and that needs skse.

ApachiiSkyHair has been uploaded for SSE and works fine, the precache killer MAY (not sure) not be needed with the new updated engine. Perhaps it can handle the extra hair entries better now.

is there a way to change all npcs hair in skyrim to apachhii hair? or just the player character?

Apachi isn't a hair replacer, it just adds more. You'll need to either manually edit the characters to change their hair, either through mods or other tools. Alternately you can use a Vanilla hair replacer like what Shiva offers. You can go the extra step and just get an NPC overhaul mod like Diversity or Bijin's Waifus/Warmaidens/warwaifus/etc. to completely overwrite their appearence to make them look better all around, however if you do that know they're notoriously finicky and can black face giant chunks of the population if loaded or installed in the wrong order. MO2 is your best friend if you're using anything like that, save so much hassle. If you get black faces and have diversity I noticed you can normally solve nearly all of them but just loading Diversity as late as you possibly can.

Archived