Thanks, I do love this mod. I have done some testing with just CRP, toture devices and TDtoCRbridge 1.2 active and the same problem persists. To ensure no conflict this was done on a clean install of Fallout 4 so perhaps the bug is in one of these mods. Thanks

I have no idea why this happens... and i´m not able to reproduce this issue.

for some reason people i order to the devices don't go.

and when my character goes on them, no one shows up 

Which people ?

Which device ?

Are the actors actually not moving to the devices or are they just don´t use them ? ?

What do you mean with "no one shows up" ?

people i mean settlers and companions.

device,  the 2 X things.   the pole.  and the last (cant remember name)

i assign them to it.  and they just walk off....and despite beign assigned to it. they never go to it.

and when i use it.  i use free cam and can't see my character at all.  just the device empty

Thanks, I do love this mod. I have done some testing with just CRP, toture devices and TDtoCRbridge 1.2 active and the same problem persists. To ensure no conflict this was done on a clean install of Fallout 4 so perhaps the bug is in one of these mods. Thanks

I have no idea why this happens... and i´m not able to reproduce this issue.

for some reason people i order to the devices don't go.

and when my character goes on them, no one shows up 

Which people ?

Which device ?

Are the actors actually not moving to the devices or are they just don´t use them ? ?

What do you mean with "no one shows up" ?

people i mean settlers and companions.

device,  the 2 X things.   the pole.  and the last (cant remember name)

i assign them to it.  and they just walk off....and despite beign assigned to it. they never go to it.

and when i use it.  i use free cam and can't see my character at all.  just the device empty

I have the same problem, I also can't get more than 1 of each animation for the restraints from the holotape i.e. the handcuff animation is behind back and no option for the other positions.

• 2 weeks later...

Vader666, which keywords exactly need to be added to force the crawl animation on an actor?

I tried all sorts of combinations, but can't get it right. Cuffed hands and slave pose work - but the crawling I just can't get right.

Vader666, which keywords exactly need to be added to force the crawl animation on an actor?

I tried all sorts of combinations, but can't get it right. Cuffed hands and slave pose work - but the crawling I just can't get right.

The Crawling animation isn´t implemented yet, it just looks too awful ^^

The Idle Pose is still there, the combination of " _TD_BoundCollar" and "_TD_Crawl" should trigger it.

Hmm, too bad. I tried _TD_BoundCollar and _TD_Crawl, but it didn't fire. The subgraph also states that the combination of the two should trigger something, but well. If it's not implemented yet, then that explains it.

I was about to add a function that you can tell your slaves to crawl which humiliates them as well as a training session where you need to make the slave crawl - but if their resistance goes to high they will stand up again and you fail the session. So lots of crawling and lots of whipping. 

However, I got the basic code laid out, so whenever the animation comes back, I'll implement them. Goes for any other animations as well - animation framework is done... boldly asking: do you have more stuff in the works?  :P

Hmm, too bad. I tried _TD_BoundCollar and _TD_Crawl, but it didn't fire. The subgraph also states that the combination of the two should trigger something, but well. If it's not implemented yet, then that explains it.

I was about to add a function that you can tell your slaves to crawl which humiliates them as well as a training session where you need to make the slave crawl - but if their resistance goes to high they will stand up again and you fail the session. So lots of crawling and lots of whipping. 

However, I got the basic code laid out, so whenever the animation comes back, I'll implement them. Goes for any other animations as well - animation framework is done... boldly asking: do you have more stuff in the works?  :P

I have some ideas about animations, espacialy for some restraints i have in mind, but thats nothing more than ideas for now.

Do you need something special ?

What im currently trying is to animate a skined furniture which is more meant as a technical proof of concept, because if its working like i think something like SOS would be quite easy to realise without the need of an extended skeleton.

Well, anything you can come up with would be great.

I'd love to see some more furniture items. Cages, mainly. There is already two decent cages in the game (filter for cage in CK /static category). Especially some that have proper collision, so that if someone died while being in the furniture, the body would stay inside the furniture. That'd be a pretty decent deterrent or decorative measure for a raider style slave settlement.

I think you already have a cage animation, but didn't come around to getting the actual furniture going.

Then also some of the 'classics' would be great, like a hogtie.

But really, I think I can make sense of most things. As I said earlier, the framework stands. I'm going to be able to relatively quickly implement most things.

And it's as always: whatever you enjoy creating most is probably what you should be creating.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

I've been using this mod quite extensively in my outposts. I was wondering if I could use your 3-slave pole framework as a new furniture item that acts as a store in a WIP mod I am thinking on. In fact, I already have it working as a store in a test outpost, but I think the pole are yours entirely rather than something available in vanilla, is that right? The Fallout Slavery System uses the pole (cough, cough) for slave auctions, so I thought to be sure it was ok to use and attribute the pole. So to speak.

Hello!

I've been using this mod quite extensively in my outposts. I was wondering if I could use your 3-slave pole framework as a new furniture item that acts as a store in a WIP mod I am thinking on. In fact, I already have it working as a store in a test outpost, but I think the pole are yours entirely rather than something available in vanilla, is that right? The Fallout Slavery System uses the pole (cough, cough) for slave auctions, so I thought to be sure it was ok to use and attribute the pole. So to speak.

You mean you´re building a dependency on TD and change some stuff with your esp / scripts ?

Thats always ok, since TD is meant for stuff like this.

If you need to do changes to the actual model or textures its fine too, just don´t pack the exact same stuff found here into your mod.

It´s quite stupid to have the same stuff multiple times...

What workbench? I don't have any Tortue options in all workbenches...

There should be a new menu entry in the main workshop.

If you´re using some other mods that add menus too, you could have reached the menu limit, which means you can´t add more menus.

Hello!

You mean you´re building a dependency on TD and change some stuff with your esp / scripts ?

Thats always ok, since TD is meant for stuff like this.

If you need to do changes to the actual model or textures its fine too, just don´t pack the exact same stuff found here into your mod.

It´s quite stupid to have the same stuff multiple times...

Thanks! No changes to the model or texture. Just creating an added pole that acts as a vendor store with assignable settler who just hangs around near the pole as a prisoner/slave auctioneer.

This mod works pretty well smile.png and it looks like a good base for other mods.

Some bug reports:

1. The handcuffs with the solid bar are offset from their correct position.

2. Bound NPCs will play idles [edit: E.g. sitting down in furniture, interacting with objects, etc]. Setting 'Allow Loitering' to false in _TD_BoundHandsFollowPackage fixed it for my test case, but to make it work in all cases and for _TD_BoundHandsPackage it may need additional flags (i.e. check Block Idles, uncheck World Interactions - my understanding of packages it not good enough to be able to tell for sure).

3. Sometimes NPCs lose the 'tied hands' animations and even unequipping and reequipping the handcuffs will not solve the problem. I have not been able to find out why.

Would it be possible to add versions of the wall shackles and 3 pole with different textures? Something that would fit the Institute better, say a clean metal version?

Sure.

This mod works pretty well smile.png and it looks like a good base for other mods.

Some bug reports:

1. The handcuffs with the solid bar are offset from their correct position.

2. Bound NPCs will play idles [edit: E.g. sitting down in furniture, interacting with objects, etc]. Setting 'Allow Loitering' to false in _TD_BoundHandsFollowPackage fixed it for my test case, but to make it work in all cases and for _TD_BoundHandsPackage it may need additional flags (i.e. check Block Idles, uncheck World Interactions - my understanding of packages it not good enough to be able to tell for sure).

3. Sometimes NPCs lose the 'tied hands' animations and even unequipping and reequipping the handcuffs will not solve the problem. I have not been able to find out why.

i´ll have a look at 1 and 2.

About 3 : Under which conditions do NPCs lose the animation ? Espacially the crippled arms animations can break some animations.

[snip]

About 3 : Under which conditions do NPCs lose the animation ? Espacially the crippled arms animations can break some animations.

It's a bit hard to reproduce consistently... one thing I noticed was that it often happened when I got into a fight. It didn't if I ended the fight quickly (i.e. shot the enemy at the begin of combat) but when enemies got close to me and attacked me and/or Dogmeat, the result would often (but not always) be that npcs were untied. Maybe related to the player or the companion of the player getting attacked?

Yes I know that package has 'ignore combat' and everything... they would never fight back in such a situation but often the tied hands animation would break. Sorry that I don't have any consistent steps. In any case, when it happened unequipping and reequipping the handcuffs usually had no effect.

... In any case, when it happened unequipping and reequipping the handcuffs usually had no effect.

That sounds like the NPC is using a different BehaviorGraph in that case.

Currently the arm offsets are just set up for BothArmInjuredMTWrappingBehavior while for combat / weapon situations BothArmInjuredWeaponWrappingBehavior or BothArmInjuredMeleeWrappingBehavior seems to be used, even when the Actor should not be in combat due to its AI package...

i´ll take a look at that.

Hey, I don't know what I did wrong but nothing is working here. I can't find any devices in any workshop and "Help "TDHoloband" 0" doesn't give me any clue on how to get the holotape or it's itemid, did I do something wrong? I just installed the Data folder into the FO4 directory and I put the esm file in that Data folder aswell, do I need to do anything else? Or perhaps the bethesda.net mods are conflicting?

Hey, I don't know what I did wrong but nothing is working here. I can't find any devices in any workshop and "Help "TDHoloband" 0" doesn't give me any clue on how to get the holotape or it's itemid, did I do something wrong? I just installed the Data folder into the FO4 directory and I put the esm file in that Data folder aswell, do I need to do anything else? Or perhaps the bethesda.net mods are conflicting?

Is the .esm activated in your load order ?

Sounds like its not installed correctly, but throwing everything into the game folders should do the trick.