Hey, thanks, great update! 

One question: I am not able to assign more than one settler to the 3-person prisoner pole. Any idea how I can do that?

Thanks!

It seems that it´s a Game limitation, you can only assign one settler to any rescource.

Maybe there is a way to get around that, but i haven´t found any yet.

Just an idea but I figure it can't hurt to throw it out there: Perhaps splitting the pole into three separate pieces that 'snap' together when placing them could be a temporary fix. It should at least count as 3 different resources. I realize this could involve a fair bit of effort to achieve but I'm no expert modder and can't think of anything else. Just my two cents worth.

Thank you for all your work so far and I look forward to seeing what else may come of this mod!

Thanks for this mod, it is among the best I have seen on Fallout 4 or Skyrim. I have though found a possible bug, whilst wearing the makeshift handcuffs worn  with TDtoCRPbridge 1.2 the settler or follower will always return to their place of origin, home for the companion or the settlement of origin for settlers. It did not have this problem with TDtoCRPbridge 1.1. Do you still have a download for the older bridge? Many thanks.

Update: Just tested with the Institue cuffs and they have the same problem.

Just an idea but I figure it can't hurt to throw it out there: Perhaps splitting the pole into three separate pieces that 'snap' together when placing them could be a temporary fix. It should at least count as 3 different resources. I realize this could involve a fair bit of effort to achieve but I'm no expert modder and can't think of anything else. Just my two cents worth.

That would be one way to do it.

But i think there should be a way to either do it in CK, or some script functions to get around that.

I just need to take a look at that.

Thanks for this mod, it is among the best I have seen on Fallout 4 or Skyrim. I have though found a possible bug, whilst wearing the makeshift handcuffs worn  with TDtoCRPbridge 1.2 the settler or follower will always return to their place of origin, home for the companion or the settlement of origin for settlers. It did not have this problem with TDtoCRPbridge 1.1. Do you still have a download for the older bridge? Many thanks.

Update: Just tested with the Institue cuffs and they have the same problem.

Which version of TortureDevices do you use ?

Do you have other mods installed which mess around with AI packages ? espacially F4SS ?

Thanks for the swift reply

I use version 1.5
This is my mod list in order

Crp restraints
Toture devices 1.5
Settlement keywords
Homemaker
Armorkeywords
Spring cleaning
Snap and build
Cbbe
Crx.esp(cruxifiction mod)
Td toc e bridge 1.2
Adv bubble set
Remove turret power
Bodrake shock collar
Easy hacking
Faster esperience
Flowery dress
Food&water generator
Hide pip boy
Hairpins
Locksmith
Mostly female
Piles of corpses
Prisoner shackles
Rich merchants
Le666 peiercings
skj alert all dlcs

SKJ arert is a pop up for when settlements attack, could that be messing with it?

SKJ arert is a pop up for when settlements attack, could that be messing with it?

Atleast sounds like it would.

Since you´re using TD1.5 you could add the _TD_DoNoAIChange keyword to those actors via console command,

then unequipp and re-equipp the cuffs again.

That should remove the AI-Package of TD and prevent that it´s applied again.

But honestly i dont have a clue why Actors behave that strange when something goes wrong with the AI packages.

TD has 2 AI packages one that has "Sandbox at home" and no combat for non followers and the other one that has follow player and no combat.

It seems that for whatever reason the package for non followers gets applied to Actors that actually are followers...

Atleast sounds like it would.

Since you´re using TD1.5 you could add the _TD_DoNoAIChange keyword to those actors via console command,

then unequipp and re-equipp the cuffs again.

That should remove the AI-Package of TD and prevent that it´s applied again.

But honestly i dont have a clue why Actors behave that strange when something goes wrong with the AI packages.

TD has 2 AI packages one that has "Sandbox at home" and no combat for non followers and the other one that has follow player and no combat.

It seems that for whatever reason the package for non followers gets applied to Actors that actually are followers...

Thank you, so I just PRID the actor, type _TD_DoNoAIChange?

About hanging: there are a number of "raiderdismemberedcorpses" in the game, which are hanging, with physics. I don't know how to build one in-game. The same corpses, placed with the butcher meat mod from nexus, are static, don't have any physics (although their nif lists a point with physics...)

I've got no idea, but isn't it possible to paste an "attachment point" to the human body nif, so that the dead body could potentially be attached to a chain, or something? 

About hanging: there are a number of "raiderdismemberedcorpses" in the game, which are hanging, with physics. I don't know how to build one in-game. The same corpses, placed with the butcher meat mod from nexus, are static, don't have any physics (although their nif lists a point with physics...)

I've got no idea, but isn't it possible to paste an "attachment point" to the human body nif, so that the dead body could potentially be attached to a chain, or something? 

Not sure about that.

As far as i know attach points are only used to attach weapon mods to the weapon.

Maybe they´re capable of some funnny stuff too.

I must be a total moron becuase I cant figure out how to type the play idle command

can some one please show me the whole phrase to type?

so far after reading the instructions i equipted the institute cuffs and typed

akActor.PlayIdle_TD_InstituteCuffsFBoundHandsFront

and the systems telling me it can paraphrase my line and cant figure out what akctor is

ive tried with player as well

Also I remember hearing about a holotape to do the td animations, how do I get that? I cant seem to find it in the crafting benches or my inventory.

so far after reading the instructions i equipted the institute cuffs and typed

akActor.PlayIdle_TD_InstituteCuffsFBoundHandsFront

2 things wrong here, akActor is the actor variable of a papyrus event, you cant use that in the console.

2nd The boundHands animations are no Idle animations therefore PlayIdle() will do nothing here.

When you have TDtoCRPbride installed all you should have to do is equiping one of the Cuffs.

Also I remember hearing about a holotape to do the td animations, how do I get that?

type in console :

Help "TDHoloband" 0 

player.additem   item ID  item count

Thanks, I do love this mod. I have done some testing with just CRP, toture devices and TDtoCRbridge 1.2 active and the same problem persists. To ensure no conflict this was done on a clean install of Fallout 4 so perhaps the bug is in one of these mods. Thanks

I have no idea why this happens... and i´m not able to reproduce this issue.

for some reason people i order to the devices don't go.

and when my character goes on them, no one shows up 

Which people ?

Which device ?

Are the actors actually not moving to the devices or are they just don´t use them ? ?

What do you mean with "no one shows up" ?